Friday Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause... "Yes."

Joe's pulse quickened, "How often?"

"That's for me to know and you to guess at."

"Have you masturbated to your own fantasies of being with a woman?"

"Yes."

Now he was deeply aroused, "Anyone we know?"

"My God, does a woman have no secrets?"

"Not now, darling, the cat's out of the bag. Well? tell me who you have a thing for."

"No, not now, I think I've said enough for one night. There'll be no surprises for you if I tell all now."

Joe's cock hardened again at the thought of his wife telling him which women she'd fantasised about. She was on her back with her wrists still bound, so he took advantage of the situation, spread her legs, and fucked her slowly and rhythmically. She loved being fucked again with her wrists bound and, she enjoyed her second delightful orgasm of the evening as his cock filled her hungry cunt.

Just as he was about to reach his climax, she whispered "Linda Clark" into his left ear, she heard him gasp "Ffffuucckkkk" as he thrust into her with renewed vigour and came loudly. She smiled inwardly at the knowledge that she now had a hold over him. He would be desperate to know more.

"Untie me and I'll give you another name."

He did as she asked, his cock still hard and excited by the name she had just whispered.

"Sue Langford."

"Who are they?"

"Linda's a friend I had a crush on when we were both eighteen, I haven't seen her for years. She kissed me once in a dormitory on a college trip when all of the other girls were asleep. I think if we'd been alone, she would have done unspeakable things to me, and I think I would have let her."

"And Sue Langford?"

"She's an education psychologist with the local authority, she came to the college last month to give a talk about psychology. She's absolutely gorgeous, so sophisticated and sexy, the way she moves... I had a damp patch on my panties, and when she looked me in the eye and shook my hand afterwards, I didn't want to let it go. She looks like she's in her late forties, my God if I looked like her at that age."

"Wow, this is a revelation but give me someone that we both know."

"No, you'll spoil the fun, isn't it more erotic if I drop names out gradually to keep you horny? One name a week perhaps?"

"God, how many are there?"

Helen gave him an enigmatic smile.

"Come on just one, I'm in control tonight don't forget."

"Ok, just one more to shut you up... Julie."

"Fuck me, not your cousin John's wife?"

"Yes."

"Jesus, that's so fucking hot, I had no idea that you fancied Julie."

"Well you certainly do, I've seen the way you look at her."

"God yes but I'll see her in a new light from now on... Have you ever had sex with a woman?" He was getting braver.

"No, Linda's kiss was my one and only brush with the sapphic side."

"Would you do it now though, actually go to bed with a woman?"

"No, I draw the line between fantasy and reality, and I wouldn't know where to start, I know it's starting to become more acceptable these days, but I'd have no idea how to proposition another woman."

"Why not give it a go, flirt with someone, use innuendo, see how she reacts."

"No, I'm not looking for actual sex with a woman, it's just an occasional fantasy, and that's where it will stay."

"Are you sure, what if Julie came on to you, you know, put her hand on your arse and pushed a nipple into your elbow, whispered "please fuck me" into your ear?"

"Easy Tiger, that's clearly your fantasy, maybe we'll explore it next Friday."

"I'll make sure we do."

"Shut up and go to sleep, and if you must have a sneaky wank, do it after I've dropped off."

Joe did exactly that, he played with his cock whilst running fantasies of Helen with other women through his mind, then, when he heard her gentle snoring, he treated himself to an orgasmic fantasy of them both in bed with Julie.

********************

Joe spent the rest of the weekend trying to get more names out of Helen. On Sunday morning her patience snapped, and she told him to drop it, or she'd never utter another word to him about her fantasies of having sex with women. In reality, she was highly turned on to think that Joe now knew about her secret desires, but she wanted to stay in control of her fantasies for the time being. She realised, though, that revealing herself in this way to Joe had brought her sexuality into sharper focus within her own mind.

The one name that kept invading her thoughts more than ever before was Annette. She could see that Annette was very attractive. She was in her late forties, with short black hair and a handsome face. At five feet nine inches tall, she was elegant and athletic, and she moved her long limbs in a sexy unhurried way. She was always well dressed, Helen had seen her in tight leggings, jeans, tight skirts and business suits, and in very high heels that put her close the same height as Joe's six feet three inches.

Helen had admired her and looked up to her in more ways than one. She'd fantasised about her a few times, riding Joe on the sofa, while she watched her make him come, before being led up to the bedroom by her. She usually came when she got to the part about Joe coming, or being led up the stairs by the hand, watching Annette's sexy arse sway to and fro, so she hadn't as yet developed the fantasy into having sex with Annette, but she resolved to make it her next masturbation scenario.

Helen and Joe fucked on the Sunday night, she warned him beforehand that if he mentioned her having sex with other women, she would stop riding him, and he could see to his own needs. He kept quiet on that subject, so she rode him to his orgasm, then asked him to use her vibrator on her to finish her off. She loved her vibrator, it was a very simple five inch long slim smooth metal device with a circular dial at the bottom end. She'd had it for a couple of years and it had given her hours of enjoyment, mostly when Joe was out and she felt the need to satisfy an urge. It was on one such occasion that she had first started seriously to fantasise about other women.

She still remembered her first orgasm while thinking about a woman. She didn't count the times when she was eighteen and nineteen and had touched herself while thinking about Linda's kiss and what might have happened if they had been alone. Her real hardcore fantasies about women started after Joe had bought her the vibrator as a present for her twenty sixth birthday and told her to have some devious dirty fun with her imagination.

On one of the early occasions that she had used it she had turned up the dial to maximum. Joe was out playing cricket and she'd gone upstairs to lie on the bed. She'd been looking for inspiration, thinking vaguely about her friend's boyfriends and husbands, male work colleagues and good looking neighbours, her usual source of masturbation material, when she realised that she couldn't live with it for long at maximum power.

Then she wondered if there were any women that could take the full vibration for long enough to orgasm. Without thinking about it, Julie, her cousin's wife, appeared in her minds eye. She imagined her on a bed in stockings, suspenders and heels, fucking herself hard, and coming with the vibrator at full power. It took her completely by surprise that it had turned her on so much. She turned up the dial as far as she could bear it, and imagined making Julie come hard with her fingers, while sucking her breasts. Afterwards, in the glow of her unexpected sapphic arousal, she lay thinking about other women she could make love to in her fantasies.

She did the same thing now. As Joe drifted off to sleep she started to list the women that she had fantasised about. Linda, Sue and Julie, the names she had mentioned to Joe, were on the list as was Lynn her boss. There had been several occasions when she had felt a thrill from Lynn standing close enough for her to breath in her musky female scent. She'd imagined that Lynn had locked her office door and make her eat her pussy.

She also fantasised about Joe's aunt's friend, Ruth. Ruth was in her mid thirties, attractive and slender with black hair cut into a bob. She had taken a keen interest in Helen one Christmas when they were both at a family get together. Helen was sure that Ruth had come on to her when she put her hand on her elbow and said very quietly, "We must go for a coffee together sometime." This had happened four and a half years ago, before Helen had married Joe, and before her imagination and her vibrator had opened the door to sapphic desire. Helen had been a little intimidated and confused and had made sure that she was not alone with Ruth for the rest of the day. Now she liked to imagine that she would accept Ruth's invitation, and end up in bed with her.

In her own circle of friends were two more women that she had fantasied about, Cheryl, who had been her chief bridesmaid, and Joanne, a friend she used to play tennis with. With her vibrator inserted snugly in her pussy she sometimes thought back to her wedding day and imagined that Cheryl had been alone with her, before the ceremony, in the bridal chamber, when one of her rear suspender straps had come unclipped. In her fantasy, Cheryl lifted the hem of her white full length wedding dress, and reattached the suspender strap, then she'd slipped a finger inside her panties. This led to passionate kissing, and mutual finger fucking, with her bridesmaid in full wedding attire, on the marital bed.

Joanne was one of her most intense fantasies, she regretted that she hadn't seen her for several years. She'd fantasised about petit, sexy Joanne putting her hand up Helen's short, pleated little tennis skirt, and inside the top of her knickers, then fingering her to an orgasm against the wall behind the tennis club changing rooms. In her fantasy, Joanne gave her a seductive alluring look as she made her come, then she'd put her pussy soaked fingers in Helen's mouth.

Helen's hottest and most frequent female fantasy of the moment involved the next door neighbour's eighteen year old daughter, Elaine. Elaine had just gone off to university, and had spent the summer holidays sunbathing topless in the back garden, during the week, when her parents were at work. Helen worked two days a week on average in the holidays, so she spent lots of time at home, spying on Elaine from her bedroom window which overlooked the neighbour's garden.

Elaine was a very attractive young woman, with long brown hair and beautiful breasts; much like Helen's. She'd spent hours perfecting her tan in skimpy bikini bottoms. Helen's favourite pose was when Elaine was on her back, with her breasts spread apart and looking very inviting. The way the fabric of her bikini bottoms stretched between her hip bones, and left an inviting gap for access to her pubic hair and pussy, drove Helen wild with desire. Several times Helen had crouched low at the bedroom window sill, looking through a chink in the net curtains at Elaine's sexy body, fingering herself until she came hard, dribbling her pussy juice over her hand. She thought she may never tell Joe about her thing for Elaine, it was much too indecent and private to share.

Helen had only ever had sex with a woman in her head. She loved men too and had had several male sexual partners before Joe, but she had never seriously contemplated actually trying to seduce another woman. She loved the turn that Friday night sex had taken now that Joe had got her to confess her fantasies.

She wanted to be in control next Friday, because she planned to tie Joe to the bed and make him list all of the women that he would like her to have sex, with while she teased his cock. Sitting at her desk on Monday morning, this thought left a small damp patch on her panties that she hoped would not become visible on her skirt. During her coffee break, she delved into her handbag for her lipstick, and came across Annett's lingerie leaflet. It looked very professional, and the garments looked as though they were of decent quality. She remembered that Annette would be calling round on Wednesday evening, and made a mental note to make sure that she'd got a couple of bottles of wine and some nibbles in.

********************

Helen had to work later than she'd expected on Wednesday, so she didn't get home until ten minutes before Annette was due to arrive. She parked her car and carried her shopping into the house, and had a quick tidy around before taking a breath and waiting for the doorbell to ring. There was no time to change but she looked good anyway. She wore a grey, tight fitting skirt suit that finished just above her knees, with a plain white blouse. With her jacket off, the blouse was tucked into her perfectly proportioned waistline and rose around the mounds of her breasts. Her white bra, panties and suspender belt were a matching set, and with these she wore neutral stockings and four inch high black court shoes.

She opened a bottle of white wine and filled two glasses just as the doorbell rang. She swayed her hips along the hall to the front door expecting to find Annette casually dressed but as smart as ever. When she opened the door and set eyes on Annette, her pussy spasmed, a wave of arousal swept through her breasts and her nipples hardened. Annette looked gloriously alluring and formidable, she was wearing a black leather knee length pencil skirt, and a matching jacket unbuttoned to her cleavage, with a cream lacy camisole underneath. Her black seamed stockings, and black five inch high stilettos, showed off her long legs and took her height to six feet two inches. Her makeup was perfect with strawberry coloured lips and matching fingernails.

"Is there something the matter?"

"Oh! No, no. Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, you look fabulous, you've put me to shame."

"Not at all Helen, you look very smart and sexy as always. I always dress like this for my customers, in my line of business you need to look the part."

"Well you certainly look the part, come and make yourself at home, I've just poured you a glass."

Helen couldn't take her eyes off Annette's seamed stockings as she followed her into the lounge. Annette sat on the sofa under the window and crossed her left leg over her right, her leather skirt rode up to reveal the beginnings of stocking welt under her left thigh. Helen took the sofa against the wall, crossed her right leg over her left and sat prettily, showing a more modest amount of thigh. She forced herself to stop ogling Annette's legs, not an easy task, and start a conversation.

"How's the divorce going?"

"It's looking good, it should be quick, he's not contesting the grounds of unreasonable behaviour, and he's due in court soon over the assault."

The two women chatted about divorce, work, family and friends for half an hour. By then, they were well into a bottle of wine and Helen felt relaxed after a stressful day at work. She felt an air of anticipation, but she didn't exactly know why. Annette exuded sexuality and self control and this unsettled Helen a little. It was the way Annette moved on the sofa, occasionally adjusting her position, crossing and uncrossing her legs. It looked for all of the world like Annette was being deliberately seductive.

Helen hadn't realised that, in her discomfort, she was fidgeting about on her sofa, shifting her position and mirroring Annette's crossing and uncrossing of her legs. She noticed Annette looking several times at her legs and breasts, and felt self conscious, without realising that she had been doing the same to Annette.

"Well, I suppose we ought to get down to business Annette, you didn't come here just for a neighbourly chat did you?"

"It's been lovely catching up with you, we should get together more often," said Annette in such a way that it sounded to Helen like she was suggesting that they should start dating, "Anyway, come and sit by me and we'll have a look at some sexy lingerie."

"Well, if you put it like that Annette, how can I possibly resist," joked Helen, trying to disguise her unease and diffuse the sexual tension that had grown between them.

Helen moved over and sat on Annette's left. Annette opened her expensive leather case, it contained samples of lingerie, and a classy looking booklet with photographs of her merchandise.

"Now you don't have to commit to anything tonight, I'll leave the booklet with you for a few days and you can let me know later if you want anything... I deal in the sort of underwear that will turn Joe on. It's provocative and it's not the sort of thing your granny would wear."

"Turning Joe on is easy, I want something to turn me on, I like underwear that makes me feel sexy and available."

"You can only mean stockings and anything that they can be attached to?"

"Definitely."

"If you could only add a couple of things to your lingerie collection, what would they be?"

"I love the look of this red and black basque," said Helen looking through the booklet, "I've got a black one from M and S but it's not in the same league as this."

"Great choice, it's very comfortable, the suspender straps are removable, but I don't imagine that will be of much use to you," said Annette with a glint in her eye.

"You'll look good in that, you've got a lovely well proportioned figure, it will suit you."

"Okay Annette, I know sales talk when I hear it," laughed Helen.

"No, I'm not flattering you, I mean it, what I'd give for a body like yours."

Helen felt a glow of pleasure at Annette's compliment and she responded in kind.

"What do you mean? Look at you, you're gorgeous and sexy, if I were a man I'd have the hots for you."

Helen's face flushed bright pink as she wondered what had made her say what she had just said; she felt a little confused and hoped she'd not been too familiar. Annette raised her eyebrows in mock surprise then stood up and removed her jacket. Her camisole fell across, and in between her startlingly firm breasts, and showed off her toned arms and shoulders. Helen felt a rush of arousal at the sight of the woman next to her in her tight leather skirt, ferocious stilettos, very feminine silk and lace camisole, and with a toned physique.

"You don't mind do you," said Annette, "I was getting rather warm."

"No, of course not," said Helen, "it's just us girls after all."

"Yes, I thought that too," said Annette ambiguously.

Helen was discomforted again and said the first thing that came to her, "Have you been going to the gym?"

"Yes, I'm glad you can tell."

"Mmm, impressive," said Helen, then she wondered if she was being a little too familiar again as she imagined being pinned down by Annette's strong looking arms and shoulders.

Annette looked deeply into Helen's eyes and Helen felt her nipples harden. Again, the sexual tension was palpable; after an awkward pause, Annette struck a more business like tone.

"So the basque is a good choice, anything else?"

"Well I find my suspender belts are a bit uncomfortable at times, the clips can dig into you if you're not careful."

"I think I know what the problem is likely to be," said Annette, taking a sample of a six strap suspender belt out of her case, "you see how wide the straps are, they don't twist easily, the clips are smooth metal, and there's a padded backing so they're not in direct contact with your skin."

"Oh yes, they look much more comfortable."

Annette took Helen by surprise, "let me see what you're wearing."

Helen looked a little startled.

"Come on, let me see, you're almost showing your stocking tops now."

Helen's skirt had indeed ridden up to half way up her thighs. Almost as an involuntary action, she grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it up until a suspender strap and clip was visible on each leg. She leaned back on the sofa, and couldn't help giving a glimpse of her silky white panty gusset as well, but she kept a tight hold of the hem of her skirt. Annette reached for the suspender clip on her left leg and took it between the thumb and fingers of her right hand; her knuckles rested on Helen's bare flesh above her stocking top, she tucked a couple of fingers underneath the welt."