Friday Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the strap on cock pressing into her right thigh as Annette continued to finger her.

"No, no stop please, I'll come too soon."

"You'll come when I decide, and you'll keep on coming as long as I want you to. Take your coat off."

Annette pulled her over to the bannister where Helen noticed bondage rope already prepared. Annette lifted her arms high above her head and tied her wrists to the bannister. She was almost on tip toes, even in her six inch stilettos. Annette's ankle boot heels were three inches high so the difference in height between the two pairs of heels put Helen's pussy was at just the right height. Annette unzipped her fly and let her strap on cock spring out, erect and ready for business. It looked longer and thicker to Helen than it had when she'd seen it previously.

"This is a new cock, I bought it just for you, we're going to find out if you can take eight inches"

"Oh God. Fuck me, fuck me with it, I want it."

"It's going to stretch you but you'll never want me to take it out."

Annette smeared lubricant onto the cock in a salacious manner as though she was slowly masturbating it then she opened Helen's cunt hole with the fingers of her left hand and guided the cock in with her right hand. The huge false cock penetrated Helen stretching her cunt walls until it reached her cervix.

Once inside and sure that Helen could take it, Annette thrust into her bound and defenceless girlfriend, and fucked her hard against the bannister. She lifted Helen's top, and squeezed and massaged her breasts and nipples as she did so. She pushed her tongue into her mouth, and Helen opened her legs as wide as she could to accommodate the large cock, it had a protrusion on the top of the base that rubbed against her clitoris.

Helen glanced at the full length mirror on the wall opposite and saw the hugely arousing sight of Annette's leather clad shapely buttocks thrusting the cock into her, it tipped her over the edge, and she came with a powerful orgasm; she managed to stay upright only because she was tethered to the bannister.

Annette untied her, "We're not finished yet, come with me."

With the huge strap on cock still protruding from her fly, she pulled Helen into the lounge by her hair, and pushed her, face down onto the sofa. She tied her hands behind her back, then she lifted her buttocks up so that she was on her knees, and entered her from behind.

Helen was taken completely by surprise as her body rocked back and forth to Annette's thrusting movements. With her right hand, Annette reached around Helen's hips and rubbed her clitoris. Helen's face was pressed sideways into a cushion, she was on her knees and her cunt was fully exposed and being pounded by Annette. She felt a second orgasm building in and radiating throughout her body, she came again with a loud squeal followed by breathless grunts.

Annette sat Helen up on the sofa and left her hands tied behind her back then she pushed her top up and went to work on her breasts with her mouth and tongue. She circled her erect nipples with her tongue then sucked on them alternately. Helen felt arousing sensations travelling all the way down her abdomen into her pussy. It tingled and craved more attention, she didn't have to wait long, Annette had the fingers of her right hand inside her again. Helen opened her legs wider and Annette reached for a large vibrator from the coffee table.

"This is new as well, it's my best seller, it'll take you to places you can only imagine," said Annette as she pushed it slowly into Helen's cunt.

It was much larger than her own vibrator and it filled her up completely.

"No, no please Annette, don't switch it on please, I can't come again, please don't try to make me."

Annette pressed the on switch and the vibrator hummed into life.

"No please don't, I can't, I can't."

The large beast was working well within itself, and already seemed more comfortable and stimulating than Helen's old device. Annette turned up the power to half way.

"Oh no Annette, please don't, it'll be ages before I can come agggaainn, oh Goddd, it's heaven, fffucckkk, please don't, please don't, stop, please don't stop."

Annette turned it up a little further, it was still below full power, but it had Helen in its orgasmic grip, she'd never felt such sensations before, it amazed her that she was building towards her third orgasm in fifteen minutes. In Annette's expert hands, the vibrator took Helen to another delightful climax.

Annette was so turned on by now that she badly needed to come, so she removed her clothes and the strap on cock, then untied Helen's hands and told her to strip naked. Annette sat on the sofa, opened her legs wide and watched the gorgeous Helen take her clothes off, then Helen knelt down in front of her and buried her face in her pussy.

The feel of Helen's warm wet tongue sweeping around her labia was divine, she'd waited for this, she loved being eaten by women; and this woman was proving to be very very good at it. Helen's tongue slipped inside the entrance to her hole, she moaned with arousal; Helen licked her perineum several times and Annette gave a loud guttural groan.

Then Helen's tongue swept up through the valley between her labia before moving up to circle her clitoris. Annette arched her back and pushed her cunt into Helen's face. Helen responded by slipping the long middle finger of her right hand up inside Annette's vagina and finding her sweet spot, Annette gasped and reached down for her clitoris with her right hand but Helen pushed her hand away, and covered her clitoris with her lips.

Annette suddenly bucked her hips twice and started to come. Helen wrapped her left arm around the small of Annette's back and locked her mouth over her clitoris, sucking hard. She kept probing her g-spot with her finger, and Annette arched her back so far that they slipped off the sofa onto the carpet. Helen was still locked onto Annette's cunt, and had her left arm around her hips as Annette writhed and wriggled.

Annette twisted so that she lay sideways with Helen's head still between her legs as she continued to come, then she rotated even further and ended up face down on the floor with Helen beneath her; her face still in her pussy. Annette had come hard before they slid to the floor together and now she was coming again, her juices seeping onto Helen's chin. After a second deep orgasm, Annette pulled Helen's face up to hers, and licked her own come fluid from Helen's mouth and chin.

In an erotic tangle of limbs, the two naked women savoured Annette's second orgasm then they lay together for several minutes kissing and fondling each other tenderly.

As they both got dressed again, Annette described her plan for their performance in front of Joe in two days time. Helen loved it, Annette had given it a great deal of thought and explained it in detail; right down to what they would both be wearing.

"Whatever happen's, you must play a game where you can easily cheat to make sure you win."

"Don't worry that's all in hand, it'll be a card game and I'll fix the deck. I'll be his Mistress this Friday night, no problem."

"You're absolutely sure that Joe will be aroused by watching me take you? It's going to look to him like I'm forcing you, raping you even, he won't be upset or angry?"

"He's practically begged me to have sex with a woman, he's desperate for me to do it. Whenever we've swapped fantasies just lately, he seems to get incredibly aroused if I'm being forced into sex by another woman. The best bit though is that he won't be expecting it, you're a genius, it'll rock his world don't you worry."

"It's making me horny again just thinking about it."

"Are you still into men? He'll be gagging for a threesome with us when he knows that we're lovers."

"I do still fancy some men yes."

"And could Joe be one of them?"

"Absolutely, as long as you don't have a fit of jealousy."

"That won't be a problem, I've often masturbated to fantasies of you riding his cock."

********************

Joe watched Helen get ready for work on Friday morning. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she fitted a black suspender belt, and clipped it to a pair of barely black stockings. She fastened her black bra, pulled on black lacy panties, then she wriggled into a tight red wiggle dress with a kick pleat at the back, and stepped into black high heeled court shoes. The dress draped the beautiful mounds of her breasts, clung to her waistline, pulled taut across her flat stomach, and followed the sensual curve of her buttocks. The pencil cut finished at her knees left two beautifully shaped calves and ankles in classy heeled shoes. She finished her look with dangly black earrings. Joe even considered being late for work by masturbating after she had left the house.

"My God Helen, you're going to stiffen a few pricks today."

"And maybe moisten a pussy or two," added Helen.

Helen wasn't wrong, even her boss Lynn had eyes like saucers when Helen walked into her office to give her her post.

"Wow Helen, you look more fabulous than ever today. I love you in that dress."

"I love wearing it for you."

"No, I didn't mean... oh ha ha, very funny, you had me going then."

"Well let me know if you ever want me to get you going again boss," grinned Helen as she left the office.

Not for the first time, where Helen was concerned, Lynn felt a slight tingle in her pussy. She assumed that Helen was joking, but couldn't stop a fantasy, of being seduced into a kiss with Helen, flashing through her mind.

Helen attracted more looks and stares than usual from students and staff, she dealt with it easily enough, in fact, it turned her on a little. The biggest surprise of her day at work was when she went into the women's toilet to reattach a suspender clip. The toilets were empty as she stood in front of the wash basins, and raised the hem of her dress up above her right stocking top. Just as she was making the adjustment, the door opened and Amanda, an attractive mid-thirties, lesbian, fashion design tutor, walked in.

"Oh, excuse me Amanda, I'm just making running repairs."

"No, don't mind me Helen, I could watch you doing that all day long," she said as she gave Helen a long, lingering, lustful stare, "in fact, If you come for a drink with me sometime, I'd be delighted to check your suspender straps for you."

"Thanks Amanda, but no thanks all the same, I'm spoken for."

"Hmm, that's curious, most straight women I try it on with say that they're not for the ladies... you didn't."

Helen's face flushed pink and she straightened her dress and made for the door, Amanda detained her by gently taking hold of her forearm.

"If ever you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"I'll bear that in mind."

Amanda rarely tried to seduce straight women, but she'd had the hots for Helen for a long time, and she now she also had hope.

********************

Throughout the rest of the day, Helen became more excited at the thought of her plans for Friday Fun Night. She couldn't wait to finish work and get home. As soon as she walked through the front door, and before taking her coat off, she picked up the phone to check with Annette that all was well with her. Then she put the ready meal and wine in the fridge.

She stayed in her dress and heels because she knew it would turn Joe on to see her looking so hot. He arrived home earlier than usual too, she was prepared for this.

"Hi gorgeous, have you had a good day?"

"I've been hard all day thinking about you, and what could happen tonight."

"Well it is Friday Fun Night so our destiny lies in the cards tonight. It's early though so let's have a drink and I'll put the meal in the oven, and we can take our time allowing the anticipation to build, I know how you like that."

"God yes I love the suspense, it's so erotic and it's all part of the foreplay for me. Anyway, how was your day?"

"Not bad, I was asked out by Amanda, the fashion design tutor. She's out as a lesbian and I know she's always had the hots for me, she's usually very proper but she caught me in the toilets adjusting a suspender clip and she came on to me."

"Did you make a date?"

"No, I don't think she'd want to play the kind of games that we're looking for, she'd probably get no thrill from your involvement. We need to find a woman that swings both ways, like me in my fantasies."

After a leisurely meal and a bottle of wine, they went upstairs to change. Joe quickly put on a clean shirt and a pair of chinos, then laid on the bed watching Helen.

"Do you really need to change out of that dress? You look so fucking hot."

"Easy tiger, I'm going for a sexy librarian look tonight, so just be patient."

Joe watched Helen wriggle out of her red wiggle dress and step out of her black heels. She left her black underwear on but changed her barely black stockings for a neutral shade. She disposed of her dangly earrings and replaced them with austere slate grey studs, then put on a shiny grey blouse with black pinstripes, that buttoned up to her neck and was tied at the throat with a bow in the same material. Her breasts looked magnificent in the demure satin blouse.

She picked up a knee length, grey, pencil skirt that buttoned up the left side. She fastened the waist button, then slowly and sensuously fastened the rest of the buttons from the top downwards. She did this in such a sensuously feminine manner that Joe's cock strained at the front of his chinos. Finally, she stepped into her four inch high black court shoes again, smoothed her skirt down along her thighs, and looked alluringly at Joe.

"What do you think?"

"You look fucking gorgeous, and I know what you're wearing underneath that sexy librarian outfit."

"Come on, it's getting dark, I'll light the candles and you get the cards out."

They both went downstairs, Joe took the pack of cards out of the drawer, opened it and put the cards on the coffee table. Helen spotted what he was doing, and quickly asked him to go back upstairs to look for a butterfly clip for her earrings, that she pretended had come detached. She checked that the deck of cards were still in the sequence that she had left them in; she didn't want him to disturb the cards under any circumstances. She lit the candles and settled onto the sofa under the window.

"I can't see it in the bedroom."

"It's okay, it was here on the carpet all along, come on, let's start."

Joe sat at the sofa along the wall, he would have been quite happy to lose, if only Helen would repeat her spanking punishment, and the tying of a pink ribbon to his cock like the previous Friday.

"I'm horny as hell," said Helen, "Let's just play one hand of whist."

"Yes let's, the sooner I get to dominate you the better," he said with a grin.

"Steady on lover boy, you'll be my slave tonight."

"Let's see," said Joe as he picked up the deck of cards.

"Hey, it's my deal tonight, you dealt first last week."

Helen's bluff paid off, in the confusion she'd contrived over who's deal it was, Joe didn't notice that she didn't cut and shuffle the pack. She won the game in short time and with ease.

"Well well, it looks like I'm your Mistress again this week. Get up and take off all of your clothes, then stand here and wait for me."

"Yes mistress."

As Joe undressed, Helen walked through into the conservatory, which was attached to the rear of the house. She moved one of the solid wooden dining chairs right up to the glass panel adjacent to the connecting doors. In front of the glass panels and doors were thick voile curtains. With the lights on in the lounge, and off in the conservatory, it was possible to see from the conservatory into the lounge, but not the other way around. Helen went back into the lounge and took several lengths of bondage rope out of the drawers beneath the bookcase. Joe had undressed and was facing away from her.

"I told you last week that you would be severely punished if you failed to show me proper respect, turn around and let me see."

Joe turned and she could see that his cock was proud and erect. So she quickly thought of another reason to punish him.

"That's better but I'm not pleased with your attitude tonight, you had the temerity to argue with me about who should deal the cards, so you will be punished, come with me."

Helen led him through to the conservatory by his erect cock. Knowing what was about to happen, she felt more aroused than she had ever been in her life. Joe was also excited at what lay in store for him, after the pain and pleasure she inflicted on him last week, he longed for her to impose her will on him again, against a backdrop of fantasies about her being fucked by other women. He was longing for the day that she came home from bedding her first female conquest; little did he know.

"Sit here, now, and keep still while I bind you to the chair."

Helen tied his hands to the backrest and his knees and ankles to the front legs. Then she fastened the ball gag to his mouth and pulled it tight. She'd bound him well, he couldn't move an inch.

"I have some business to attend to, but you won't be going anywhere," said Helen as she made her way back into the lounge and then into the hallway. She picked up the phone and dialled Annette's number.

"Hello."

"Five minutes," said Helen in a barely audible whisper.

Helen replaced the receiver and walked back into the conservatory. Joe's cock was still hard and pointing up at her as she lowered herself onto his lap. She sat for a moment with the middle finger of her right hand under his chin.

"You lucky slave, tonight will be the night of your life, and you won't have to lift a finger."

She undid the buttons on her skirt to just above her stocking tops, then sat astride him, face to face. The end of his cock left a wet patch on her panty gusset as she slowly caressed the shaft. She kissed him sensuously and stroked his cock. He wasn't expecting this, he had braced himself for punishment, and now he had no idea how she was going to press home her advantage. His most fervent hope was that, whatever she did to him, she would whisper her fantasies of being fucked by a woman in his ear.

"You're going to be teased like you've never been teased before, and you won't be able to do a thing about it."

The doorbell rang.

"Oh no, who could that be, I'll have to answer it. I'll get rid of them and be back soon, don't go away," she said sarcastically.

Helen stood up and buttoned up her skirt then, she closed the door between the dark conservatory and the softly lit lounge, so that he couldn't be seen from the lounge, but he could see into the lounge. Then she made her way to the front door. The conservatory also connected to the house through the kitchen which also led into the hallway so Joe could hear clearly as Helen opened the front door and said, "You look stunning, come in."

He could also hear Annette's reply, "I was just about to say the same thing about you. Your lingerie order arrived today so I thought I should bring it round, I hope it's not inconvenient?"

"No, not at all, come into the lounge and I'll pour you a glass if you like."

"Lovely."

"Red or white?"

"Red please."

From his bound position in the conservatory, Joe could see Annette walk into the lounge in her tight leather outfit. Her legs looked stunning in her tight leather trousers and ankle boots, but his view wasn't clear enough to see the bulge of her false cock. She sat down on the sofa underneath the window, Helen arrived with a glass of red wine for Annette and a white wine for herself.

"I'd better draw the curtains."

"I love the candles, they're so subtle, you can't see much from outside through your net curtains," said Annette as she admired Helen's buttocks in her tight skirt, bending over the back of the sofa to reach the curtains.