Friday Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you see how flimsy these are in comparison to the six strap," Annette said this in a matter of fact tone while looking down at Helen's suspenders, then she raised her face and looked her sensuously in the eye.

"Would you like me to show you how comfortable I can make you?"

Helen's heart was pounding, did Annette mean her to try on the sample suspender belt or was she just blatantly seducing her? Despite the fact that Annette had a hand on her stocking clad thigh, Helen couldn't discern her meaning, it seemed that everything she had said, and every movement she had made, had been nuanced and full of double meaning, "W-well, I-er,"

"Are you nervous?" asked Annette in a soft seductive voice, "Don't be nervous, I'm not going to hurt you."

With this she released Helen's suspender clip and moved her warm hand up her thigh until the backs of her fingers rested against Helen's damp, silky panty gusset. Helen's breathing became ragged but she didn't speak. Her mind was in a whirl, she thought she ought to make an effort to stop Annette, but her pussy disagreed.

"No please don't Annette," she said weakly.

"Let go of yourself," said Annette as she pushed her fingers inside the panty gusset and probed Helen's swollen labia.

"No, Annette, don't, we mustn't," she said unconvincingly as she opened her legs fractionally wider.

Annette pressed her middle finger into Helen's cunt and ran her thumb over her clitoris, Helen still clung to the hem of her skirt.

"Oh no Annette, no, please don't, please."

"Oh Annette please."

"Oh please."

"Ohhhh!"

Annette had her now, she leaned towards her and pushed her down onto her back along the sofa. Helen had her high heeled left foot on the floor, and her right leg up on the sofa seat; her skirt hem stretched across the tops of her thighs. Annette lay along her left side, leaving room to play with her pussy, and did she play with her pussy? Annette's fingers had Helen aroused beyond her wildest fantasies.

"Is this your first time with a woman? Don't worry, I'll fuck you gently this time; in a while I'm going to make you come, then I'm going to show you how I like to be made to come by a woman."

Annette kissed her lavishly, when she broke the kiss, a strand of saliva still connected their lips. This was beyond what she could have imagined in her fantasies, Annette's expert gentle manipulation of her pussy, and the slow circular probing around her sweet spot, sent her endorphins into overdrive. The muscles in Helen's vagina clenched around Annette's fingers. She stared up at the white ceiling and saw colourful swirling patterns through her half closed eyes; whatever Annette was doing to her, she felt as though she was high on an erotic psychedelic drug.

"How does it feel Helen? Could you take to this do you think?" said Annette in a sultry whisper into her left ear.

"Oh fuck yes, I've had fantasies about women but this is beyond comparison."

Annette sat up long enough to unbutton Helen's blouse and release the clip on her front fastening bra.

"Just lie still and enjoy the moment," said Annette as she closed her lips over Helen's right breast and used her tongue to tease her hard nipple.

Helen gasped and then squeezed her own left nipple between the fingers and thumb of her left hand.

"Oh, Annette! Oh my God, oh fffucckk, fffuccckkk."

Annette switched her attentions to Helen's left breast.

"Oh fffuck, I'm going to come."

Annette lifted her mouth away from Helen's breast, "No you're not darling, not yet anyway."

"Oh fffuuuucckk, please make me come."

"Sit upright and open your legs for me," said Annette as she knelt in front of her.

Helen knew what to expect, she sat back against the sofa and parted her legs.

"Wait, lets get these off,"

Helen raised her pelvis up so that Annette could slip her panties off.

"Now spread your legs again for me darling, that's it, nice and wide," said a sultry voiced Annette.

Annette leaned forward and snuggled her nose into Helen's pubic hair, she smelled wonderful, like damp musk and warm honey. Helen waited eagerly for the first contact from Annette's tongue on her clitoris and she wasn't disappointed. Annette spread her cunt lips apart and licked her from her perineum, past her vaginal entrance and up along the valley between her labia. Helen gave a throaty moan of delight, Annette repeated the move several times more before closing her mouth over her clit.

"Wwonnderfulll," drawled Helen."

"I'm going to bring you now."

Annette kissed and sucked her clit whist slipping the fingers of her right hand inside her cunt. She found her g-spot again and Helen's pelvis started to thrust back and forth, but Annette's strong left arm clamped her hips in place, while her mouth and her right hand brought her to a climax.

"Ahhh! Ahh, Annnettte, oh, ffucckk, oh yes, yes, yessssssss, I'm commmminnnggggg."

The tingling arousal that had entered every cell in her body, suddenly flooded into the pit of Helen's stomach and, from there, rushed like a torrent into her cunt. Her nipples felt hot, her pupils rolled up under her eyelids, her head fell back, she clutched her breasts and raised her pelvis off the sofa, taking Annette with her.

Her orgasm was long, hard and exhilarating; when she finished, she pulled Annette on top of her and cried into her shoulder. Her tears expressed joy and fulfilment at being taken by a woman, and the knowledge that her sex life would never be the same again.

"Wow," said Annette eventually, "I've never seen anyone come like that, it's a huge compliment."

"Thank you, thank you so much, it was spectacular, the best orgasm I've ever had in my life."

"There's no need to thank me darling. It was a pleasure; for us both I think."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"No, it's okay, just seeing you come like that was enough for me."

"No please Annette, I want to make you come, you don't know how often I've fantasised about making a woman come. I'd feel very selfish if I couldn't do something for you; what do you like?"

Annette laughed gently, "Well okay darling, you've convinced me, and I've a feeling I'm going to be glad that you did."

By now, they were laying facing each other on the sofa, Annette with her back to the cushions. Helen kissed her tenderly and felt for the hem of her skirt, she found the leather material unyielding, so she put her right hand under her camisole and played with Annette's breasts and nipples. Annette groaned with pleasure but she knew what she wanted most of all.

"Let me up and I'll take my skirt off."

They both got up off the sofa, Annette wriggled seductively out of her skirt and panties and then let Helen remove her camisole. She laid back down on the sofa while Helen removed her own blouse and bra.

"I know you haven't done what we're about to do before, but you'll never forget your first time. Slip your skirt off and get on top of me, but head to toe."

As she peeled her tight pencil skirt down to reveal her stocking tops, Helen knew exactly what Annette wanted. She felt a new surge of arousal at the anticipation of tasting her neighbour's cunt. She got on top of Annette and eased her labia apart before burying her face in her pussy. Helen spread her legs and positioned her knees so that she could lower her pussy onto Annette's mouth. She felt Annette's hands on her buttocks pulling her cunt down to meet her tongue.

With mouths full of cunt, the two women made muffled groans of pleasure. Annette played with Helen's clit expertly and soon had her contemplating another orgasm. She matched Annette's moves, and took effortlessly to having another woman's cunt in her mouth. They gradually teased each other into an even higher state of arousal; soft lips and supple tongues expertly explored the most sensitive areas of each other's vulvas. Tongues lingered around vaginal openings, and were forced inside to stifled squeals of delight. Teeth nibbled clitoral buds, and lips tenderly kissed cunt lips.

With her left hand, Annette took hold of the middle finger of Helen's right hand and pulled it between her legs. Helen knew instantly what she wanted, she pushed her finger into Annette's cunt feeling for her most sensitive spot. Annette's left hand guided Helen's finger to the prize. The impact was immediate, Annette bucked her hips and gripped Helen's buttocks tighter, then she shoved the fingers of her right hand into Helen's hole. Both women sucked and licked frantically; it was a glorious sight, two gorgeous women in heels, stockings and suspenders eating cunt until they made each other come.

Helen had learned quickly, she licked Annette furiously now and probed her cunt with a curled finger. Annette started to come first, this set Helen off again, both women shrieked and cried their orgasms into each other's pussies. Annette grunted and groaned into Helen and felt her legs turn to jelly as she came. Helen made little jolting staccato movements of her hips as she came for a second time. They licked each other's pussies in the afterglow, then Helen turned around and they embraced each other.

After a long while, they both got up and Annette got dressed. They said little to each other, Helen went up to her bedroom to put on a dressing gown, and came back downstairs to hug and kiss Annette in the hallway. They arranged to get together again at Annette's, in a week's time, then Helen cleared up and went to bed. She hadn't yet fallen asleep when Joe, smelling of beer and Joe, laid between her legs and fucked her to her third orgasm of the evening.

He fell asleep straight afterwards and left Helen replaying the last few hours in her head. She felt ecstatic at having lived out her fantasy of fucking and being fucked by another woman. She wondered what she should say to Joe, she imagined him asking if she had a pleasant evening with Annette and replying, "Oh yes, wonderful, we fucked each other to a standstill."

She decided that she couldn't tell Joe about what she had done with Annette. She had really never expected to make love to another woman outside her and Joe's fantasies, so she was still coming to terms with what had just happened, and what it said about her.

What did it say about her? Was she a lesbian she wondered. No, of course not, she loved sex with Joe, but she was certain that, from now on, she'd fuck women with equal relish. Indeed, she'd meant it when she'd told Annette that she'd given her the best orgasm of her life.

She would be taken by Annette again, that much was definite; and now, for the first time, she could imagine herself actually seducing other women. But she couldn't tell Joe yet, she needed time for it to sink in, to make sense of it herself, to come to terms with being bi-sexual, yes, that was it, she'd moved on from bi-curious to bi-sexual, but she still needed to understand what that meant for her. Joe's vicarious pleasure could wait.

********************

Helen was a little distracted at work on Thursday, she was glad that most of the morning was spent in an admin meeting, so she could day dream after her item on the agenda had been dealt with. She thought of nothing but Annette, she'd fixed up a date with her for the following Wednesday but she couldn't wait that long before seeing her again. Back in her office in mid afternoon the phone rang.

"Good Afternoon, Helen Silverdale speaking, how may I help you?"

"Mmmm, how long have you got sexy lady, I'm just phoning to check that you're okay after last night, it was some night wasn't it? Don't worry, I know you probably can't talk openly. Just say 'yes' if you're okay, and stay silent if you're not okay with what happened."

"Yes, it was a revelation, I need to make another appointment with you, do you have any free time before next Wednesday?"

"Can you get away from work at lunch time?"

"Yes, tomorrow would be good for me."

"Okay, what time can you get to my house?"

"I'll be there by twelve fifteen but I'll have to be back here for one o'clock, half past at a push."

"Okay look, you sound like you need to talk, so we're not going to have sex tomorrow, we're just going to talk."

"Right, thank you I'll look forward to it and I'll bring the plans with me."

"Clever girl, you're going to be fine, I'll see you tomorrow.

It was Friday, Helen had been rehearsing in her mind what she would do to Joe in the evening if she won the game of rummy that they had planned, to decide who would be in control. Her plan involved mild bondage, humiliation and a pink ribbon tied to Joe's cock. She would gag him and tease his erection, whilst telling him a fantasy about her having sex with another woman. She still wasn't ready to confess to being fucked by Annette, so she would invent a scenario where she would make love on the sofa to her cousin's wife, Julie, while Joe was tied to a chair and made to watch.

After a morning of memories of her evening with Annette, and fantasies with Joe, playing in her head, it was a relief to be able to see her again. Annette had just got back from the gym and looked superb in trainers, tight grey leggings and a short little pink vest that followed the contours of her large breasts, and revealed a couple of inches of toned midriff. Helen looked smart and sexy in her navy blue business suit with the usual stockings and high heels.

"Hi Helen, come in darling, I've just got back from the gym. I'll put the kettle on, are you hungry? I can make us a sandwich."

"Yes please, I'm famished. You look great by the way, how many hours a week do you do at the gym?"

"Usually two sessions of about ninety minutes."

"Well it certainly works for you."

"Thank you, you must come along sometime, I'm sure you'd enjoy keeping that firm body in trim and I'd enjoy watching you," said Annette with a cheeky grin.

"How are you really after the other night?"

"Oh, I'm fine, I just had to see you again to make sure it wasn't all a dream. I mean, it was probably the best sex I've ever had, and I've realised that I'm probably bi-sexual which is okay, I'm fine with it. I still love Joe dearly, and I want him to know, because I'm sure it'll turn him on and add a new erotic dimension to our relationship. I couldn't discuss any of this with anyone else, that's why I was so keen to see you."

Annette gave Helen reassurance about her sexuality, she told her about the first time she had been with a woman.

"I was a model, nothing special, you know, the lingerie section of Littlewoods catalogues, that sort of thing. It was a tough business though, I only lasted a couple of years in it, I was fucked by photographers, agents, lingerie designers and advertising executives. One of the designers was a woman. I was nineteen, she was in her early forties but she looked after me, and the sex was out of this world. I lost touch with her when I stopped modelling, but I've had girlfriends on and off since then.

I married Jock because he got me pregnant in my mid twenties, it was a big mistake, he was an abusive bully. Thankfully, he treated Paula well but she could see how he was with me and she didn't like it. She was glad to get off to uni a couple of years ago."

"How is she, what does she think to the divorce?"

"Oh she wonders why I put up with it and didn't leave him years ago."

"Why didn't you?"

"It's complicated, his emotional bullying and manipulation stopped me from seeing clearly."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

"No, it's okay, my only outlet was emotional and sexual support from a couple of my women friends, mind you, it didn't help matters when he caught me in bed with one of them last year."

"Oh my God, he wasn't violent was he?"

"No, and I was surprised, he looked defeated, but he made up for it later, I had to apply extra heavy makeup to disguise the bruises."

The conversation turned to Helen's marriage, she was open and frank about her relationship with Joe, her desires and fantasies, and her love of mild bdsm.

"I have a sideline to my lingerie business, it's what I like to think of as the more playful end of the market."

By now, it was almost one-fifteen, Annette opened up a case to show Helen her collection of sex aids and toys for sale.

"Would you like me to demonstrate some of this stuff for you," grinned Annette.

"Well yes but I've got to get back to work now."

"Not now love, on Wednesday. Are you up for a bit of bondage and whatever else takes your fancy?"

"God yes."

"Well wear something accessible, like I need to tell you that, and you never know what might happen."

Annette could see that Helen's eyes were glued to a strap on cock.

"Hmm, I can see where your mind is going, be ready for anything and you won't be disappointed."

"Oh God my panties are damp now, and I've got to get back to work before I'm missed."

In the hallway, just as Helen was about to open the front door, Annette grabbed her, pushed her back against the bannister and kissed her hard, Helen responded and their tongues wrestled for half a minute before Helen broke free breathlessly.

"Next Wednesday! I can't wait."

"Me neither," said Annette in her sultry voice.

********************

As Helen drove home at the end of the afternoon, she could hardly contain her excitement at what might lay in store for her on Friday Fun Night. She had a plan, but if Joe won, she would submit to his dominance. Either way, it promised to be highly erotic, given that they both wanted desperately to explore their fantasies of Helen with other women. Helen had played down her own keen interest because it gave her a hold over Joe, but, in reality, she was as obsessed with the idea as he was.

She arrived home first, turned on the oven and put the wine in the fridge. Then she went upstairs to change out of her navy blue business suit, and into a short summer dress with a flared skirt and a pretty small yellow, orange and brown flower pattern. She switched from nude to tan stockings, but stayed in her white underwear, and stepped into six inch high gold stilettos with thin ankle straps. She checked herself out in the mirror and was more than happy with what she saw.

Joe arrived half an hour later, his cock sprung to attention at the sight of Helen. She knew the effect she had on him when she dressed for sex, and she could see the lustful longing in his eyes. It gave her a thrill to see him so obviously aroused by her. It was five-forty-five and he wanted to shower and change, so she put their ready meals in the oven and opened a bottle of Chardonnay. It was her turn to admire him when she saw him radiant from the shower, and looking so very masculine, with his wide shoulders and beautifully shaped buttocks, in a pale blue shirt and dark brown chinos.

By the time they had eaten and cleared up it was six thirty, still a little too early for candles to be lit, so Helen suggested that they should play the best of five rounds of rummy. The cards fell for Joe in the first two games, Helen had begun to think that he would extend his winning streak to six weeks. Then fortune intervened and turned the cards in her favour. She won the next two games and it went to the final hand. They were both desperate to win so that they could feel the erotic gratification of being in control, and dictate the pace and content of their dirty fantasies.

Helen felt nervous to the pit of her stomach, she was waiting for an ace of diamonds or a seven or jack of hearts to turn up. She knew that Joe needed one or maybe two cards to win. His face lit up as he picked up the four of clubs that she discarded, and she was convinced that he would lay his winning hand on the table. She couldn't believe her eyes, instead of declaring a winning hand, he placed the ace of diamonds on the pile. She slowly and seductively picked up the ace, discarded her unwanted card, and lay her winning hand under his nose.