Friday Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe watched her watching Helen and his cock stiffened again. He had no idea what was going on and why Helen hadn't asked Annette to come back another time, but his cock was bursting at the thought of two very desirable women in his lounge, while he was bound naked to a chair only feet away in the conservatory.

They sat down side by side and Annette took the red and black basque, and the two six strap suspender belts, one black and one white, out of her her bag.

"You'll look so sexy in these," said Annette.

"Joe will love them," replied Helen.

"Do you often light candles or am I intruding on an intimate moment that you've got planned for later?"

Joe hoped that Helen would say yes, and then turn her attention to whatever she was going to do to him.

"Oh no, I just love candles on autumn and winter weekends."

The two women drank their wine and laughed and chatted for several minutes. Joe wondered how Friday Fun Night could be rescued now, he was still aroused and erect at the thought of being naked and just feet away from two very desirable women, talking to each other about lingerie.

He'd noticed that they were quite familiar with each other, he knew Helen had provided emotional support through the break up of Annette's marriage, but they seemed very tactile, touching each other's arms and knees. Annette was on Helen's right, and as far as he could make out, she had put her hand on Helen's thigh and left it there, Helen didn't attempt to move away.

"Mmm, I see you're wearing stockings tonight, they're so sexy aren't they?" said Annette as she blatantly felt Helen's suspender clip through her skirt, "I love feeling sexy and accessible when I'm wearing a dress or skirt don't you?"

"Oh God yes, it's such a turn on when you're standing next to a woman who's hand you'd love to have up your skirt, it's just knowing how accessible your pussy is, and how easy it would be for her to touch you."

Joe could hardly believe his ears, his cock set rock hard, his wife had just spoken explicitly about having a woman's hand up her skirt to the woman who was sitting next to her, and feeling her suspender clip. Just as suddenly as he thought Helen had opened herself up to the possibility of seduction, Annette stood up to go.

"Well, I'd better leave you to it. If I'd know that you were alone tonight, I'd have come round much sooner and I could have fitted your new suspender belt for you."

A small drop of come formed at the tip of joe's quivering cock.

"Oh, while you're here, I'll find that novel that I said you could borrow. It's on the top shelf," said Helen gesturing toward the bookcase, there's a pair of small step ladders in the conservatory, I'll just be a moment."

As Helen left the room, she deliberately bumped into Annette and made a point of placing her right hand on Annette's buttocks as she squeezed between her and the sofa. Then she made her way through the kitchen into the conservatory to get the steps. While she was in the darkened conservatory, she took the opportunity to stroke Joe's hard cock and whisper to him that her cunt was soaking wet at the prospect of humiliating him later. He had no way of knowing what form his humiliation might take, or that it had already started.

Along the right hand end of the lounge was a bookcase, and opposite on the left, right in front of the glass panel where Joe sat bound on the other side, was a long low chaise longues. Back in the lounge, Helen set up the steps and put her high heeled left foot on the bottom rung, her skirt pulled taut across her thighs and buttocks. She lifted her right foot to the next rung and her skirt tightened in the opposite direction. Her left foot moved up to the large flat top step, and the buttons down the left side of her skirt strained against their button holes. Now she had both feet on the top step, from this position, she could reach the book, that she had ensured would be on the top shelf, when she'd moved it there the before she left for work that morning.

"Here it is, 'Desert of the Heart' it's an arousing read, and they've made a film of it with really erotic passages of hot lesbian sex.

Joe cock twitched again, his wife was recommending a book featuring lesbian sex to another woman. Helen stood in her alluring pose on the steps as she handed the book to the leather clad Annette. Her perfect breasts strained against her silky blouse. She managed to move her left foot down to the next step then stopped.

"Oh dear, I'm stuck, my skirt's too tight, I can't get down."

"Here, let me help you."

Annette put the book down and placed her hands on Helen's hips from behind to guide her down.

"No, it's no good Annette, you'll have to undo some of the buttons on my skirt."

"As long as you know where that might lead," said Annette as she placed her right hand on Helen's right buttock and, with her left hand, undid the first button close to the hem of Helen's tight grey skirt.

"I'm not sure what you mean," said an innocent sounding Helen.

Joe looked on in disbelief, he was still tightly bound to the chair, and completely unable to move. His cock spasmed several times and a small droplet of come oozed out of the tip.

Annette reached slowly for the second button and unfastened it.

"Is that helping?"

"No, you'll have to undo some more I'm afraid."

"There's nothing to be afraid of, you can only fall into my arms" said a sultry Annette as she undid the third button; there were four more buttons to go.

Joe watched helpless as Annette undid the fourth button, then the fifth, and slipped her hand inside Helen's skirt and caressed her pussy.

"Oh Annette, don't, you've got me at a disadvantage, please don't."

Joe was beside himself with kinky lust and arousal. Annette clutched Helen to her with her left hand on her pussy, and her right arm wrapped around her waist; she brought her slowly down the steps. Then she pushed her against the bookcase and kissed her forcefully whilst undoing her blouse. She had her hands all over Helen's breasts then moved her right hand behind her right buttock and pulled Helen's hip against the hard strap on cock.

"Oh my God, what's that."

"You're about to find out."

"Oh no Annette, if it's what I think it is. Oh, please don't, what will I say to Joe, he'll be home any minute, oh God no, don't please."

Annette undid the last two buttons of Helen's skirt and removed her blouse. Then she told Helen to remove her bra and panties. Helen pretended to protest as she did so.

"No please don't make me, what are you going to do to me? You're taking advantage of me, please don't make me do this."

Joe felt so close to coming, he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, but his cock was ready to act without stimulation. Helen stood in her stockings, suspenders and heels. Annette paused for a moment to look at her with wild arousal in her eyes. Then she grabbed Helen and dragged her over to the low backless armless chaise lounges opposite the bookcase.

"Get on your back and open your legs for me," commanded Annette.

"No please, Joe will be home soon, please don't make me."

Annette pushed Helen down onto the sofa. Her head was at the end nearest to Joe's bound body. She was three feet away from him, separated by a glass panel and a voile curtain. He could see her clearly, she couldn't see him but she knew where he was. Annette pulled off her tight leather jacket and threw it on the floor. Helen looked at her in her lacy cream camisole, showing off her gym toned biceps and shoulders and felt her pussy slick with wetness.

Annette unzipped her tight leather trousers and pulled out her eight inch strap on cock.

"Oh God no, no, please no, please don't, please don't take me with that, it's too big."

Joe felt a surge of come leaving his balls, it gathered at the base of his shaft.

"Annette, I'm begging you, please don't force me to do this, please don't fuck me."

Annette lowered herself onto Helen and eased the huge cock into her wet willing cunt. She started to move up and down inside her, slowly at first.

"Oh God, Annette, no, this is wrong, oh God, please don't fuck me, you mustn't fuck me like this. Oh fuuucckkk Annnnettte please.

Annette quickened the pace and started to suck Helen's breasts and nipples. Joe watched Annette's toned shoulders and arms pinning his wife down, while her leather clad buttocks drove the false cock into his wife's cunt.

"Ohhh fffucckk, stttopppp, pleasssse stttopppp. Oh Annette, you're fucking me, oh pleasssse. Oh don't fuck me, oh dohhhhn't, ohhhh ffffuccckkk me, ffucck me, oh Goddd fuckkk me, ohhhh I love it, fuckkk me hardddd, make me commme, please make me commme, fuck me, fuck me."

Annette was so turned on now that she wanted Helen to come, so that she could make Annette come by eating her cunt; she could hear a faint stifled grunt from the conservatory and guessed Joe was having an unassisted orgasm. She thrusted into Helen with full force and made her come spectacularly. Helen arched her head back and looked at the spot where she knew Joe's eyes would be. She gave him a sultry half smile before the intensity of her orgasm contorted her facial features.

Joe's come seeped out of his untouched cock in pulses as he watched his wife, at first being taken by force (at least that's what he thought), and then welcoming the fucking that she was getting from another woman. As soon as Helen had come, Annette made her suck her own juices off the strap on cock. Then they both stripped naked and they performed oral sex on each other, with Helen on top, for several minutes. Annette's sweet salty cunt filled Helen's mouth as she shoved her tongue inside Helen's hole. They came together, grunting and writhing then lay spent in each other's arms.

Joe had ejaculated a pool of semen onto the wooden chair seat in front of him, but he was desperate now for the touch of Helen's hand on his cock. He was elated at what he had just witnessed, and was even more aroused later when Helen told him, as she fucked him in bed, that she had already fucked Annette twice before.

Annette had dressed and disappeared quickly after oral sex with Helen. She thought it best to leave Helen to confess her most welcome infidelity to Joe. After she had seen Annette out, Helen went straight into the conservatory to see Joe. She didn't untie him immediately, instead, she straddled his thighs, scooped up his come from the seat, and masturbated him to another orgasm using his slick semen as a lubricant. Then she teased him even more by reminding him that she was in charge. She untied the bondage ropes first and finally removed the ball gag, pushed her sticky semen drenched fingers into his mouth, and kissed him whilst caressing his cock again.

"Well, why didn't you come to my rescue?" she asked with an ironic grin.

"What makes you think I would have rescued you if I hadn't been tied up."

"Touché, come on, go and get into bed and wait for me, don't forget I'm still your mistress, and you'd better be hard or I'll punish you, it's not too late for a spanking."

Joe's almost floated up to bed, he felt light headed, exhilarated. He'd watched his wife being taken by another woman and it was intense, better than any fantasy.

Helen had a moment to herself, she finished her glass of wine and caressed her pussy at the thought of Annette's eight inch strap on. She wondered about other women that she might seduce and she considered making a play for her boss Lynn, she even started to think about seducing Elaine, her next door neighbour's eighteen year old daughter, who would be home from university periodically over the next three years. Lynn or Elaine, or perhaps both; she drained her glass and went upstairs to tie Joe up and fuck him again, and whisper in his ear that she was going to seduce her boss. She kept her lust for Elaine to herself for the time being.

Friday Fun Night would continue but sometimes new participants would join in. Over the next nine months Helen would seduce her boss Lynn, her cousin's wife, Julie, and her old tennis friend Joanne. She would continue her weekly affair with Annette, and would eventually agree to Amanda inspecting her suspender straps. When they were alone on a Friday, Helen and Joe would still indulge in mild bdsm, teasing, spanking and kinky fantasy.

Helen would also make a conquest of Madeline Ford, the attractive forty eight year old wife of the College's Chair of Governors. Helen had given her a lift home from a Christmas meal when her husband and some others had gone on to a city centre bar. Madeline had drunk enough to feel uninhibited, and had become turned on watching Helen's skirt ride halfway up her thighs while driving. Her friendly kiss on Helen's cheek, as she was about to get out of the car, turned into full lips and tongues. Helen put her hand up Madeline's dress and was delighted to discover that she was wearing stockings. She fingered her in the front passenger seat and made her come before Madeline invited her indoors to give Helen's pussy a Christmas kiss.

Then, during the middle of the next summer, on a warm sunny day, nineteen year old Elaine would be invited to Helen's garden for an iced gin and tonic and a spot of sunbathing. As both of them lay topless on a rug in a secluded corner of the garden, she would tell Helen that she had often seen her watching her from her bedroom window, then Helen would kiss her softly, and slide her right hand into the inviting gap between Elaine's firm flat abdomen, and the fabric of her bikini bottoms, as it stretched taut between her hip bones.