Friday Fun Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's heart sank, he'd lost, he clung to the hope that she would pick up where they left off on the previous Friday night, with fantasies of the women she'd masturbated about; but he had no control over what direction the evening would take. Helen left him contemplating defeat as she closed the curtains and lit the candles.

"You lost lover boy, now you're my slave, and I'm going to torment your poor unfortunate cock. Stand up. Now!"

As Joe got up and stood in the middle of the lounge, Helen strolled over and opened one of the drawers beneath the bookcase. She pulled out several lengths of soft red bondage rope, a black velvet blindfold, a ball gag on a leather strap and a length of pink ribbon. Joe's cock started to swell with anticipation; she stood about three feet in front of him.

"Take all of your clothes off, I want you completely naked and vulnerable; don't speak unless I tell you to."

Joe did as he was told and stood naked, with a semi erection.

"What's this? You're not showing me proper respect, get on your knees."

Helen walked slowly behind him, everything she did was done with slow, measured, provocative movements. She knelt on one knee and tied his hands behind his back then strapped on the ball gag.

"Get up."

She moved around in front of him and stood sexily with her legs slightly apart, and her weight on her left leg. The pink ribbon was stretched taut between her hands which she held up in front of her breasts. She tied one end of the ribbon to the end of his cock in a tight bow, as she did so, he reached full hardness.

"That's better, but you will still be punished for your disrespect."

She poured herself another glass of wine and made him lie on his back on the long coffee table. She sat close by on the sofa, with her sexy legs crossed, showing the beginnings of her stocking tops; took hold of the the other end of the ribbon and tugged at it periodically as she drank her wine. It turned Joe on immensely, the ribbon was tied just under the glans of his penis and each tug felt exquisite but slightly painful; his large cock swayed to and fro as she enjoyed watching his arousal.

"How does that feel slave? I bet it's turning you on."

He gave a groan of pleasure.

"I might just sit here, and tug on this ribbon, until your come reaches the tip of your cock; it'll be excruciating for you, your warm spunk trapped in your balls and the shaft of your cock, with no means of release, just imagine the mix of pain and pleasure, mmmm what an enticing prospect."

Joe felt a mixture of trepidation and arousal, his wife's tone was beginning to shift from moderate teasing to outright sadism; it turned him on immensely. Even so, he wasn't prepared for what happened next.

"But no, I've got other plans for you. You must be severely punished, there's no getting away from it."

She stood up at the end of the table closest to his feet and pulled hard on the ribbon.

"Get up."

Where his cock went, he followed. He struggled to his feet, and she led him by his cock, to stand next to the sofa that backed onto the front window where, underneath one of the cushions, she'd hidden his old table tennis bat. His pulse quickened as he watched her calmly take hold of the bat and sit down on the sofa. She eased the hem of her dress upwards and pointed to her stocking clad thighs.

"Over my lap this minute, you disobedient slave."

She grabbed his left ear with her right hand, and bent him down over her knees, clamping his erect cock with its pink ribbon between her thighs. He felt the arousing sensation of her nylons squeezing against his trapped shaft.

They had an agreement that they wouldn't inflict pain on each other during sex play without permission. So far, they hadn't ventured down that road, so this was a first.

"Are you going to object to my method of punishment slave?"

She brandished the bat in front of his face, he shook his head to indicate that he would willingly submit to a spanking and waited for the painful smack across his buttocks.

"This is to teach you that you must always be fully erect in my presence."

He lay with his head to her left and his feet touching the floor to her right. She raised the bat and brought it down hard on his right buttock, the sound of the loud slap was followed by his cry of pain. She repeated the punishment on his left buttock, then slowly alternated right then left. It stung at first and his eyes watered but as she got to around the tenth stroke on each buttock, the pain was overtaken by a warm sensual glow.

She carried on for another ten strokes on each side, she loved the feel of his hard shaft, trapped and helpless between her thighs, as it rubbed against her stockings with each smack. Her pussy tingled with kinky arousal.

"Get up, we're not finished yet slave."

As she released his cock from between her thighs, and he rose to his feet, she noticed several small droplets of his come glistening on her stocking swathed calves. He'd had a muted orgasm, the tight ribbon had prevented a proper release of his come. She was thrilled at the thought of his powerlessness and her utter domination. His hands were tied behind his back, his erect cock had been fettered by her thighs and a pink ribbon, and she'd inflicted pain and arousal on him in equal measure.

A surge of depraved lust shot through her as she embraced her new role of dominatrix. She contemplated it's deliciously depraved and erotic future possibilities, with Joe as her obedient, submissive Friday night plaything. Her pussy clenched and oozed juice into her panties, she felt powerful and completely in control.

She got up and slinked toward the lounge door in her six inch stilettos, pulling him behind her, still bound and gagged, by the pink ribbon attached to his cock. She picked up the blindfold and led him out into the hallway, then up the stairs. He watched her beautiful buttocks and the flared skirt of her summer dress, sway enticingly from side to side as she climbed the stairs ahead of him. He could see the perfect profile of her breasts taut against the fitted bodice of the dress.

She led him into the bedroom, his buttocks still stinging and his cock like iron after the punishment exacted on him.

"Lie down on your back."

He laid down on the bed and she quickly tied his ankles and then his knees together. She slipped sexily out of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She unclipped her bra and let her breasts fall like perfect teardrops. She wriggled out of her panties, stepped out of the dress strewn around her ankles and laid on his right, next to him on the bed. The pink ribbon was still tied tightly to the end of his erect cock, it was slightly painful but highly erotic.

She tied the blindfold around his head and loosened the gag.

"Now I'm going to make you beg for what you can't have."

He emitted a soft grunt at the prospect of being teased mercilessly.

"We're going to play a game, I'm going to ask you which women you think I've fucked in my fantasies and, every time you get one right, I'm going to bring you close to an orgasm then leave you frustrated and begging for it. If you get it wrong, I'll pull the ribbon hard until it feels like your cock is being wrenched off, so you lose both ways. Let's start, I've told you about Linda, Sue and Julie so they don't count, who else do you think turns me on?"

After a pause, he blurted out the name of her bridesmaid, "Cheryl."

"Clever slave."

She kissed the purple tip of his fettered erect cock, then stroked her thumb and fingers up and down the shaft, until his head arched back and he began to groan, then she stopped abruptly. He gave an anguished cry as his emerging orgasm was stopped in its tracks.

She toyed with the ribbon whilst whispering into his right ear, "I've had her many times in my fantasies, me in my wedding dress and her touching my pussy after helping to reattach a suspender clip."

"Mmmhhh."

"Who else?"

"Mandy, the receptionist at the college."

"No slave."

She tugged hard on the ribbon, in a downwards direction, so that he felt like his cock would snap. He gave quick gasp of pain.

"Naughty slave, you obviously want to fuck her, but I'll punish you for that another time. Who else?"

He hesitated, fearing another jolt of discomfort, "Brenda, your hairdresser."

"Wrong again slave," she tugged on the ribbon again and he let out another breath of pain.

"I'm enjoying this, who else slave, who else do you think I'd like to share my fantasy bed?"

"Lynn."

"My boss Lynn?"

"Yes."

He braced himself for more pain but he'd got it right.

"Well done slave."

She sucked the head of his penis while masturbating the shaft rapidly, after a short while, his pelvis began to thrust upwards. She stopped immediately, he felt more aroused than he could remember at the exquisite combination of a stifled orgasm, a throbbing pain at the tip of his cock and a powerful sense of sexual submission to a dominant women.

"One more chance slave, who else?"

He thought for a moment, "That girl you used to play tennis with?"

"Sexy little Joanne?"

"Yes."

"Well done again slave, I'll spare you any more punishment for now because I'm really horny and I want you to eat my cunt."

Helen was relieved that he hadn't mentioned Annette, she would have denied it if he had. She also hoped she would never feel the need to reveal her lust for Elaine, her eighteen year old next door neighbour.

She helped Joe to the end of the bed, so that he could kneel between her legs, while she laid on her back with her six inch stilettos planted on the floor. He was still blindfolded and bound at his wrists, knees and ankles. She opened her pussy lips and guided his head between her legs, pressing his face into her cunt. He gave her a superb licking and sucking. She was intensely turned on, he paced it so that she didn't come too soon. The sounds she made gave voice to her increasing arousal, he gauged it perfectly as her pelvis shuddered and juddered to orgasm under the influence of his clever lips and tongue.

"Oh God! That was awesome, I want your cock now, get up and lie on the bed slave."

He did as he was told, and she untied the pink ribbon that she had used to control his cock, then she lowered her cunt onto his solid shaft. She knew he wouldn't last long but, fortunately, she was so turned on by having him trussed up and unable to move, that she knew she could come again quickly. She squeezed her left nipple between the thumb and fingers of her left hand, and reached down to touch her clitoris with her right hand.

She rode him energetically, thrusting her supple pelvis, so that her cunt sheathed his cock in a warm muscular massage that made him come almost instantly. He groaned a low guttural sound from deep inside his throat, she followed him with a thrashing orgasm that made her groin and the inside of her thighs tremble with pleasure. A gush of her come flooded over his balls. She moved further up his body and, with her knees on his shoulders, commanded him to lick her clean.

When he had done so, she untied his knees and ankles and removed the blindfold, but left his hands tied behind his back, because she wanted to stay in control, as she pressed him on how he would really feel about her taking an actual woman as a lover. She'd already decided that she didn't need his permission, indeed, she'd already made love to Annette, but she'd rather have his agreement than not.

"Jesus Helen, that was unbelievable, where did you get those gloriously filthy ideas from?"

"My imagination lover boy, I'll have to give you a guided tour more often."

"I feel as though we've gone to a whole new level in the past two weeks."

"Well, if that's the case, are you prepared to take it even further? How would you feel if I actually had sex with a woman?"

"What you mean a threesome?"

"Well perhaps, eventually but no, I mean me taking a woman as a lover? You've been extremely turned on in the last two weeks by fantasies of me being with a woman, how would you feel if I actually did it in reality?"

"Fuck, I'd love it, is that what you want to do?"

She could see his cock hardening at the thought of it.

"I was going to say give me an honest answer, but your penis has already spoken for you."

"God, the thought of it, it's a huge turn on."

"Just imagine, I could tell you all about what we get up to in bed while I watch you masturbate."

"Mmmm, yes, and you might let me watch you with her sometimes?"

"Would you like that?"

"Fuck yes, I'd be in heaven."

"Maybe we could tie you up and make you watch your wife being taken by another woman."

"God I hope you're serious about this and not just winding me up."

"I'm deadly serious."

Joe's cock was now rock hard and standing proud of his abdomen at a forty five degree angle.

"Untie me, I want to fuck you now."

"Not yet, lover boy, I want you so desperate that you can't think straight," she smiled.

"Prick tease."

"I know."

"How will you go about it, I mean who will you... you know, proposition?"

"Well let's not rush into it, I'd need to be absolutely sure, I'm not going to proposition a woman unless I'm sure she wants to be seduced. This could take some time, can you suggest anyone? What about one of those vixens that works with you? Wendy seems the adventurous type, and she's hot."

"I'd rather it wasn't one of my work colleagues, especially Wendy, she couldn't keep a secret to save her life."

"Don't worry, I'll find someone discreet for you to watch making love to me. Anyway, I'm in charge tonight and I've decided that you can fuck me now."

She untied his wrists and he shafted her until they both came again. This time, she told him her fantasy of him being tied up, and made to watch her and her cousin's wife Julie, kissing and fondling on a sofa. When she suggested that it would be the nearest thing to incest that he would ever see, he came loud and hard, switching the fantasy in his mind to him fucking her sister; not something to which he would ever dare confess.

As she lay drifting off to sleep, she felt slightly uneasy that she hadn't been entirely honest with Joe. But any sense of guilt was soon dissipated by the delicious prospect of indulging her new passion by fucking other women. She also needed to speak to Annette to see whether she would agree to revealing their relationship to him.

********************

It was Saturday morning, and Joe had gone to get a slow puncture in one of his car tyres dealt with. Helen couldn't wait until Wednesday to speak to Annette, however convinced she was that Joe would be completely delighted and aroused by their recent intimacy, and she was convinced, she needed to make him aware of it as soon as possible.

Wearing tight jeans, trainers and a tight fitting jumper, she looked highly desirable as she made her way to Annette's house five doors away. Annette was about to set off for the gym and also looked very desirable in her fitness attire.

"Oh Annette, I'm glad I've caught you, have you got a minute?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong as such but, I need to talk to you about Joe."

Annette listened to Helen as she told her about her agreement with Joe, that she could take a woman as a lover, and how she felt deceitful, because she more or less already had. She needed to be honest with him and tell him as soon as possible, and she felt that it would make it difficult to have a relationship with her, if she wouldn't agree to Helen being open with him about their emerging affair. When she had finished, Annette spoke to her calmly and thoughtfully.

"I agree that it would be best to avoid having secrets from your husband, and I want very much to take you as a lover. Opportunities like this don't come along for me very often at my age, I'm nearly twenty years older than you, so it can't last forever, but I want to make the most of it while I can."

"No, God look at you Annette, you're in your prime, you could have anyone you want."

"It's kind of you to say so darling. Look, if Joe really is turned on by the prospect of you being taken by a woman, why don't we give him a treat? How about planning a very special 'reveal' for him next Friday? It's your fun night and from what you said, he'll be pumped up and ready to enjoy your girl on girl fantasies. Let's make it real for him. Give me some time to think it through, and we'll make plans when you come round to see me on Wednesday."

"God, I love the sound of that, fuck yes."

"You haven't forgotten that I'm going to demonstrate some of my toys on Wednesday?"

"Mmmm, I can't wait, I'll be your toy if you like."

"That was my intention," said Annette with a lascivious smile.

Joe was so aroused by what had happened between him and Helen on the previous Friday night, and by the prospect of Helen actually having sex with a woman, that he masturbated on Monday evening when Helen was late home from work, after dropping in to see her mother on the way home. He also masturbated on Thursday evening, while Helen was at her aqua aerobics class, and he fucked her in bed every night, including on Wednesday after, unbeknown to him, she had been 'ravaged' by Annette.

Joe had gone out for a drink with his mates as usual on Wednesday, he left the house at seven fifteen, and Helen went straight up to their bedroom to change for Annette. She picked out a tight white mini skirt, that finished six inches above her knees, and a pale yellow short sleeved fitted top with a plunging neckline. Underneath the skirt, and visible in outline, she wore a white four strap suspender belt with nude stockings. She decided to forgo both bra and panties, her breasts were firm and perfectly shaped, and her erect nipples pushed against the material of her top, leaving two beautiful points protruding from her lovely firm breasts.

She stepped into her gold strapped, six inch stilettos and waited a few minutes until it had got a little darker outside, then she put on her long coat and, with only her feet and ankles on show, walked the fifty yards up the road to Annette's house. She was sure that Annette would be impressed but as the front door opened, Helen's heart missed a beat.

Standing in front of her, dressed in skin tight black leather trousers, a matching jacket, black leather heeled ankle boots, and black leather fingerless gloves was Annette. She looked very sexy but very severe with her hair gelled and combed back flat to her head. Helen, feeling completely overwhelmed, noticed the black riding crop in her right hand and started to tremble, but that was nothing, compared to the jolt of arousal, and the trickle of pussy fluid, that ran down her leg and into her stocking tops when she noticed the bulge beneath Annette's tight leather trousers.

She stood mesmerised and rooted to the spot, until Annette took hold of her lapels, pulled her into the hallway, and shut the front behind her. Her long coat was unbuttoned and fell open to reveal her mini skirted thighs, with their suspender bumps. Her nipples were harder and even more prominent; Annette was very impressed. The contrast between a short skirted, high heeled legs and a long coat always had her aroused and this time was no exception.

Annette pushed her up against the door with the riding crop in the middle of her chest. Then she pinned her wrists over her head with her strong left hand, with her right hand she held the riding crop under Helen's chin, and told her that she was going to fuck her. She discarded the riding crop, raised the hem of Helen's mini skirt and grabbed her pussy. Before Helen could react, two fingers were inside her wet hole.

"I see you're ready for me," said Annette's before pushing her tongue into Helen's mouth.

Helen came up for air, "Oh! Oh! Annnnetttte, fuuckk."