Friday Night Beer

Story Info
Not the usual Friday evening down the local.
2.6k words
3.66
5.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George Smith lay in bed facing the large window deep in contemplation, he heard the clock in the hall strike twice a few minutes ago. It was just after two in the morning, and already it had been a long night, sleep was still a long, long way away. There was a stirring behind him as his wife, Wendy, moved position with a small exhaled breath once more. One consolation was that tomorrow was Saturday, and he did not have to get up early for work.

The contemplation on George's mind was about earlier in the evening. He had been, as usual on most Friday nights, to the local pub to meet his mate, Alan. They had been friends since college, and despite them now being married they still meet up for a few drinks and a chat, which after a couple of pints usually became a little louder. Tonight though was different, very different indeed. He had just walked into the bar when his phone rang, it was Alan saying that his mum had fallen and he needed to go to the hospital. George sympathised and said he hoped it was not too serious. A quick thought about going home was dismissed as he ordered his usual pint and found a seat. It was quiet compared to some Fridays, but then there was no disco in the bar tonight.

After getting his second pint, served by the gorgeous looking landlady Jean, George turned without looking. Actually, he was still concentrating on her ample chest barely covered by the top she was almost wearing, and straight into a man with his pint glass. It spilt down his arm and in his effort to move it away some slopped over his trousers as well. The apologies were numerous as George stood red-faced while the man, with a little help from a towel provided by Jean, dried himself as best he could. The only gentlemanly thing to do was offer to buy the man a beer for the all trouble caused. It was kindly accepted, and George returned to his seat, hoping that the spectacle he had started was over and everyone close by could return to their drinks and conversations.

That should have been it. George finished his second pint and having spilt almost a half of it decided to have a quick half before making his way home. The man he had soaked earlier came to the bar while he waited, put down his empty glass, smiled and said he would have another. George, although a little taken aback, just nodded before ordering the two drinks.

He sat nursing his beer occasionally looking at the man stood with two others by the quiz machine, they had been laughing in his direction since he returned to his seat. George felt uncomfortable knowing they were having a laugh at his misfortune, so decided it was time to go home. Passing by the three of them on his way out, he looked away trying not to make eye contact.

"Excuse me mate, you can't go yet you still have to get me another pint."

George froze a moment before turning to see the man holding up a nearly empty glass.

"I tell you what, why don't you get three pints in for the lads and me."

This was a little intimidating, especially with them being so close, and they were all taller and more muscular than him. He had a sudden vision of being taken outside and getting beaten up. He gave them a weak smile and made his way to the bar, followed by the man with three glasses. The three pints actually became four as George was made to have one as well. Before he could pick up his glass, it was taken over to the other two and plonked on the table beside them.

He was introduced to Nigel, Harry, and his new mate was Peter. The conversations started again as George stood there trying to drink his pint as quickly as possible, it wasn't easy though, as not being a big drinker and having had two pints already, he felt a little bloated.

"Here, Pete, what happened the last time someone spilt beer down you. In the Crown wasn't it last year."

George looked up from his beer at the words said by Harry. What he had not seen was Harry nudge Nigel and wink at Pete.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't we take him out back, take his trousers down and spank his bare arse," replied Pete before taking another gulp on his pint.

"Was it then, I thought that was the Peacock?"

"No, you took your belt to that snivelling bloke at the Peacock," interjected Nigel.

"You're both wrong about the Peacock. It was the barman, and we stopped after closing before bending him over a stool."

"Now I remember, then we..." that was followed by Nigel making a quick whistle noise. At which all three started laughed loudly.

George watched in amazement and total disbelief while holding his half-finished pint.

"Not to worry George we won't be taking you out back," Nigel said, finishing his pint off.

"No, Harry lives two doors down so we can go there and give you your punishment for ruining my shirt and trousers," Pete added with a big grin as he too finished his beer.

The pint glass was taken from a shocked George, and he was ushered out the door in silence, well apart from Harry and Nigel giggling that is. Pete had an arm on his shoulder, and they briskly walked the fifty yards to the home of Harry.

"Look, this isn't right. I have apologised and bought you beers, surely that is enough." George found his voice as they waited for Harry to unlock the back door.

"Just get inside George, standing in the middle of the front room, be quiet, and it will soon be over."

He was helped with a push into the front room. Nigel and Pete sat in the armchairs while he stood and Harry got the beer from the fridge before joining them as he sat on the sofa.

This was now very scary, and George found his left arm shaking.

"Take your jacket off and make yourself comfortable."

He slipped it off slowly and held it a moment unsure where to put it. Nigel reached across and took it from him before throwing it unceremoniously behind his chair. They all laughed.

"Ok, George why don't do drop your trousers and pants to your ankles so we can see what I am about wallop good and hard."

"Look, stop this now. Give me my jacket so I can go home."

The three looked at him for a moment before Harry made mocking 'oh' noise, and then they giggled.

"Look George just do, it will all be over soon, and you can go home back to wifey. Mind I would get undressed alone, it might take some explaining about your red behind."

This was horrible, how dare these young yobs do this to him. Not that they were teenagers, he had guessed at mid-twenties earlier. Certainly a good deal younger than his thirty-eight.

At last, he summoned up the courage to undo his belt. They mockingly applauded him when it was done, in fact, they celebrated every piece of clothing undone until the two items were by his shoes.

"Why don't you shuffle around so we can all have a look at your cute butt?"

Quickly he shuffled around, his hands trying desperately to cover his manhood, as each of them wolf-whistled in turn.

"It's gonna be a pleasure reddening that bum there George. Now, why don't you bend over for us?"

Again he complied bending forward, trying to keep his eyes on Pete and still cover himself.

"Yep, that is one cute butt alright," said Harry, who now had an eyeful of it stretched tort in front of him.

He was left standing in that position for a few minutes while they replenished the bottles of beer.

"Now it's spanking time, up you get and let's have you over my knee," Pete said, sitting back in the armchair with a pat in his knees.

"Hurry up, or you will be here all night," said Harry with a giggle.

George had never been spanked, even as a kid, so this was all new to him. He was scared and confused at what was going to happen as he draped himself over Pete's large thighs. Pete helped him, although George did not really appreciate the hand on his bare leg and bum as he stared at the light blue patterned carpet inches from his eyes.

"Right George, you stay still and let me wallop this lovely bum for being a silly, naughty boy in the pub."

The words had hardly finished when the hand that had been resting on his right cheek left it briefly before returning with a hard slap. George grimaced, then over and over again as it soon began to feel more and more uncomfortable with each smack. One cheek and then the other like a metronome the hand rose up and came down with speed. The cheeks went from white, too pink and were now a lighter shade of red.

"Look please stop, it fucking hurts." George had lost his composure finally. Not that Pete took any notice as he just continued to deal out the first-ever spanking George had received. Harry giggled at the outburst for a moment continuing to rub the front of his trousers. Nigel was enjoying the view between Georges ever parting thighs as he too stroked himself, though he had undone his pants to give easier access to his ever hardening manhood.

The tears trickled down the face, not so much through the pain, as the ever-continuing embarrassment he felt with the humiliating spectacle in Harry's lounge. Not thinking clearly, he wanted it to end so he could go home back to Wendy and the safety of his own house.

George collapsed on the floor and rolled into the foetal position as Pete finally let him go but not before he finished with a salvo of extra hard spanks. It took a minute or so until he could focus and then he was shocked to see Harry rubbing his enormous hard cock with a big smile on his face. He turned to see if Nigel was doing the same, and yes he was.

"Hey, George, why don't you be a good boy and thank Harry for letting us use his nice house to give you your well-deserved punishment," Pete said reaching over and giving him a light spank on the thigh. George moved away from the hand scared it would start spanking his sore, hot bottom some more.

"Yeah, go Georgie boy, crawl over there and say a big thank you to Harry."

George fearful of what might happen further to him slowly rose to his hands and knees and made the short trip to the sofa. He could not look at Harry though who was still playing a tune on his cock. "Thanks, Harry," mumbled George as he stopped by the legs.

"No George, that is not good enough. Now kneel up, look at Harry and say it properly so that we can all hear it. Otherwise, I will let Nigel take his belt to you."

It took all the strength he had left, but he did what he was told. He tried but failed not to look at the stroking hand as a smirking Harry sat there. All done Harry offered his right hand out, luckily it was not the one that was vigorously playing still with the hard-on. George took the hand and shook it softly. Harry took hold a little tighter and before George realised what was happening held it against the warm hard flesh. He tried desperately to pull away but without success.

"Here, lads, George wants to play. Look he's tossing me off."

Pete and Nigel came to watch as they stood either side of a once more tearful George as Harry gently rubbed their hands up and down the eight inches of muscle. He was suddenly distracted as he saw the other two pulling their own cocks.

"Hey, Pete I think perhaps he should give one of us help with his spare hand."

"Great idea Nigel. George, give Nigel help with your spare hand."

Utterly defeated and not sure what to think anymore he took the twitching cock in his left hand. Nigel gave a deep sigh and let out a "fuck yeah" as the hand slowing rubbed back and forth, exposing the shiny red end as the foreskin was pulled back.

"Now George it would be nice if you used your right hand on me for a while," Pete said, running his hand through the brown hair of the still kneeling guest. "Then you can give Harry's cock a quick suck with your mouth."

Before he could even move Pete, with the help of Harry pushed his head forward and onto the cock. He felt the dribble of pre-cum on his lips, and he could taste it on his tongue a moment later. Harry just bobbed the head up and down as he mewed over and over with each one.

"Boy he's good at this, in fact, I can feel it's time for him to have a treat."

George felt the hand hold his head right down on the cock, and then it twitched as Harry called out 'Geronimo'. The shock and the force of the ejaculation made Harry gag as the warm liquid hit his throat before some went down his throat, and the rest filled his mouth.

"Be a good boy George and swallow it. You would not want to make a mess on Harry's couch now, would you?"

Despite the overwhelming desire to spit it out, he managed to tip his head back and let it flow down his throat. He had just about got over the shocking taste of it when Nigel put his manhood at the lips.

"George, now open wide it's my turn."

Dutifully George opened up just as the creamy white liquid dropped from the bulbous end on to his tongue. Squirt after squirt followed as Nigel pumped away until it was all gone. Well, it was when he wiped along the lips a couple of times.

It was apparent was coming next, literally, as he turned to look at Pete who was now readying his thick meat for George to drink from. He waited with his mouth open, tongue out slightly to catch it. Eventually, with one last thrust it almost exploded out and into the waiting open vessel that George so kindly had offered up. Once more, it ran down his throat, making him shudder with the still strange taste.

He was allowed to dress and make his way home but not before he had given each of them a kiss, which was more than a peck on the cheek as he was face sucked by each in turn. They even blew him a kiss and told not to be a stranger next time they went to the pub. Luckily George had chewing gum in his pocket for the walk home, but despite four pieces he still had the rancid taste in his mouth.

*****

George closed his eyes once more and hoped that sleep would come soon. It was going to be very difficult though, his cock began to stir at the lurid thoughts whirling inside his head, as once again he saw the vision of him sucking up and down the rock hard thick cock earlier.