Friday Night Crush Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

Kelly's eyes wandered straight over to the tip of Dan's cock. "Looks like we missed some," she giggled, and suddenly she was up on her knees sucking it clean. Tina crouched beside her, kissing her on the cheek and neck. If he'd had anything left in him, the sight of Kelly gobbling up his cum while she looked at him with wide, enticing eyes would have made him lose it all over again. He ran his hands through her hair as he swayed backwards, feeling unsteady on his feet.

When Kelly had had her fill, she passed his shaft to Tina, who licked the last remaining traces of sperm off it. The two women faced each other and shared another sensual kiss, cum frothing on their tongues and bubbling around their lips. Tina held a finger to Kelly's mouth and she sucked it right to the base as she stared deep into her eyes. They looked ready to fuck each other yet again. Instead they locked arms round their backs and made frenzied love, their bodies stuck together with dripping trails of sweat and cum.

Tina held Kelly's head back and kissed her down the throat, inhaling her scent. She rested her head on her shoulder and sighed in contentment, rocking her body from side to side. Her eyes slowly opened and looked up at Dan; then they opened a little further as she saw how exhausted he was. "Um, do you need a break right now?"

"Well, now you mention it..."

"Come on, sit down!" She motioned him over to the bed and he sat on the edge with a grateful sigh, feeling totally drained. Kelly and Tina crawled over to him in unison, looking as tantalising as ever. Tina gave him a reassuring kiss on the thigh. "Getting old honey, that's your problem." She got to her feet and leant right over him, wrapping her arms round his neck. Kelly did the same, her silky hair sending a tingle through him as it rested on his skin. "Let us do the leg work for once," Tina whispered.

They kissed him once each, gently and briefly; then they all dissolved into another blissful three-way embrace, the two women running their hands over his shoulders and down his chest. Even in a state of exhaustion, Dan felt his heart leap and his cock twitch as Kelly's lips touched his, her mouth still full of the taste of his orgasm. She was so soft, he had never experienced anything like it. Tina was a little more forceful, her hand clutching his neck, but she took care not to overdo it. Her tongue glided soothingly against his as she gave her husband a reminder of everything they had enjoyed that night. Dan found himself staring straight into her eyes; and they were filled not just with affection, but with gratitude too. "Thank you," she mouthed silently, hugging him.

The two women settled on the bed either side of him, and they all looked at each other with dazed smiles as they reflected on what they'd been through. "Well..." Tina began. She saw Kelly's eyes wandering south, and looked down at the mess that was still clinging to her chest. "Not your normal Friday night, is it?" she laughed.

"I dunno, this might be normal for you guys. You might have a different girl here every week!"

"Yeah, that's me all right," agreed Tina. "A real nymph." She stared silently at Kelly for a moment, the enormity of what they had achieved sinking into her face. She smiled, a warm joyful smile from deep inside her, and finally she had to tear away from Kelly's gaze to stop herself blushing. "C'mon, let's go and get cleaned up. And you, sweetie, can have a rest here," she said to Dan, kissing him on the cheek. "You've sure earned it."

Before Dan could say anything, Kelly stood up and accepted Tina's hand. He watched them stroll out of the room together, Tina putting an arm around Kelly and squeezing her. Their voices receded down the hall as they started chatting about something at work, like they were on one of their lunchtime coffee dates. He let out a deep breath and looked round the room, trying to take in everything that had just happened. Was it all true, had he really just fucked his wife and her best friend to the point of exhaustion? As he fell back on the sheets, and felt the sticky residue of their orgasms on his skin, he got his answer.

Tina thought she'd heard Kelly moving beside her, but it was only when she reached out lazily to stroke her hair, her eyes still closed, that she realised she was gone. Her hand hit the mattress and groped around, feeling the imprint and the warmth of her body. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she glanced groggily around the room. There was a neat little space between her and her husband, who was still fast asleep, where Kelly had been lying. She had needed plenty of rest after the two of them had finished with her; between them they must have covered every inch of her body with their tongues and fingers, giving her the attention she deserved. She had fallen asleep snuggled between them, spooning with Dan and looking straight into Tina's face. That had been a very good image to go to sleep on.

Tina sat up irritably, realising that it was early, too early to feel fully recovered from the previous night's exertions. There was light creeping in through the curtains, but the room and the hallway were still in gloom. Figuring that Kelly couldn't have gone far, she slipped out of bed and onto the landing, her ears pricked. She heard a faint noise in the living room and crept downstairs.

She swung the door open cautiously, almost silently, as though not knowing what to expect on the other side. This time the room was filled with pale grey light from the street outside. Kelly stood silhouetted against the windows, glancing around her in search of her discarded clothing. She smiled nervously as she saw Tina come in.

"Hey," Tina whispered, skipping across to her side. "You weren't running out on us, were you?"

"No, I just thought I should try and get ready. I mean, I was going to come and say goodbye."

Tina wrapped both hands around hers and stared into her eyes. "You've not got anything more interesting lined up this weekend, have you?"

"Um, no! But I thought you might have something else you wanted to do..."

"Like hell we do." Tina placed her arms round Kelly's waist and pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. A cold draught blew across their naked bodies, but the touch of Kelly's lips was more than enough to keep Tina warm inside. She explored the depths of her mouth, every contour of her tongue, trying to capture as much of her essence as she could. Kelly returned her kiss with the same gentle confidence she had done the first time; that air of assurance, which she didn't seem to know she had, was the sexiest thing about her. Tina felt a little of that confidence pass into her as she hugged Kelly to her bosom, savouring her softness.

They broke away from their kiss and stared into each other's eyes as they stroked down their skin, hearts pounding. "Tina," Kelly declared suddenly.

"Yes?" she replied, taken aback by her firm tone.

"Was... was I the first one? The first girl you felt about, like this?"

Tina looked back at her uncertainly, feeling like she'd been put on the spot. A part of her wanted to put up a barrier, to keep her past hidden; but this was her best friend she was talking to, not some casual partner. "You weren't the first girl I had feelings for," she said at last, choosing her words carefully. "But I mean..." She glanced down at their bodies, pressed together. "You were the first one I ever did this for. I couldn't have done it with anyone else. I wouldn't have done it with anyone else."

Kelly broke into a wide smile and gave Tina a hug of her own. She kissed her behind the ear, an affectionate little gesture, and Tina felt a surge of elation inside her like she had never known. As she swayed against Kelly she stared at her body in the dim morning light, at the shadows falling across her breasts and hips, and found her more beautiful than ever. They kissed again with slightly more lust, groping each other's chests and buttocks. Tina smoothed Kelly's hair back from her face and stared at her, forehead to forehead. "Do you want to come back to bed?" she whispered, her eyes dancing with desire.

"Uh-hmm," Kelly nodded, her grin threatening to split her face in two. Tina ran a finger between her breasts, up her throat, to the very point of her chin; then beckoned her silently forward, and Kelly followed her obediently out of the room.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12