All Comments on 'Friday Night Poker Night'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago
Poker

I don't play poker. but what a good idea that is. As a rule, I stick to one partner and only have sex with him. However, I have had a few threesomes and foursomes where I was the bottom.

When I'm with my buddy and he isn't spending the night, I usually don't make him cum in my mouth because one guy can only cum so many times and I really need his loads up my butt.

It's a huge turn on when there are more cocks to service than just one. I know that I can allow myself the pleasure of swallowing a few loads and will still be able to be have one or more loads up my ass from a guy or two that haven't yet shot that first and biggest load of the day.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Oh, SWEET!

I'm not a poker player (or card games at all), but I'd be "down" to be a regular member of pok(him) night as you've described, any time! I'd be a happy little cum-slut, cum-dumpster!

And, would most definitely be completely "open" in every way for football season for other ways to be used and abused by the guys in any and every way that they wanted!

SCORE!

toolman1266toolman1266about 3 years ago

there is story I read, where at end of the night a big hand... one of the players is a little short to cover, one of other players who offers to cover his bid but if he lost, he would have to blow him & swallow his cum.... the eager short funded player agreed & lost the hand. he resisted at 1st but paid his debt. Being humiliated, a cocksucker was born & ended up through the story sucking the players & others who heard of his skills.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Interesting thought 💭 I’ve never been in that kind of situation before but I think I’d like to try it at least once in my life. Well written “piece” of fantasy. Definitely worth 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...