All Comments on 'Friday Nights'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The P word? Really? You mean pussy. And by dick what you really mean is strap on.

_heyitsliam__heyitsliam_almost 3 years ago

Yeah this was a little confusing to follow and felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it read like glass myself. Really loved it.

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I get criticized when I use the word pussy, then get criticized for trying not to? I give up. Since I'm going to be wrong regardless of how I use terminology, I'm no longer writing for this category. I love trans men and women, and I generally see them simply as men and women and try to write my stories in that light, but I just can't win. Enjoy what I've written folks, this is the last.

Armyfox85Armyfox85almost 3 years ago

Ignore what they say you're stories are great! They are ignorant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To start with, you created a story between a pair of individuals that have the same problem that many of us have and that is that one person is willing to admit how much they care about the other person but it is not openly reciprocated….yet. As far as your plan of writing stories that normalize a trans relationship, you did exactly that. I believe a trans relationship is the same as any other relationship meaning it has ups and downs, fighting and forgiving, confusion and understanding, love and sadly hate. These are just two people trying to make the best out of whatever situation they find themselves in and you put it into words and feelings which is what an author does and you do it beautifully. The angst and emotions come through and let at least this reader feel the anger and confusion along with the compassion and yearning but mostly I can feel the love that is not being reciprocated in a way that they wish it would be.

Sometimes you have to remember that you are being read by people that can be very fickle and have their own expectations of what love is and how it should be shown and they aren’t going to change their belief just like the characters in your story. Thank you for once again putting yourself out there especially when I have to believe how difficult that must be. I appreciate everything you put into all your literary works and I am looking forward to those other stories you are working on that you mentioned, especially the MTF mainly because we all have something personal invested in what we read just like you do when you write.

Be well, stay safe and don’t let the readers comments get you down.

J.D.

ftm_oceanboyftm_oceanboyalmost 3 years ago

FTM here - I thought this story was hot. I needed a quickie and this helped me with just that. I enjoyed the pace at which information was revealed about the characters. Originally I assumed that the one being fucked was the trans man, and it was fun to see that switch. I don't think there are a lot of stories on here with gay couples between a cis and a trans man where the trans guy is the top.

Hope you get over the criticism you are receiving and keep writing if you enjoy it, since you only have to do it for yourself. I certainly appreciate the results of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.