Friday Story: 14 Feb 2020

Story Info
Slut girlfriend enjoys long distance fun with her guy.
1.9k words
4.25
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dinner Date

This story has sexual content so if you are under 18 please leave.

If you are over 18, I hope you enjoy reading my work as much as I do writing it.

I welcome and am happy to respond to positive feedback, and I'm always pleased to chat with like-minded folks.

As always; all characters are figments of my imagination.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I had on the black thigh length sheer stockings, red silk panties and the matching red heels Richard asked me to wear. I sat down in front of the PC, adjusted the chair, and turned on the webcam.

My ample (and most fuckable I am told) ass settled comfortably in the chair and I checked that I could lift up my legs and rest them wide apart in front of the cam when I wanted to. My large sensitive tits were bare, and I fondled them as I waited for him to come online. I sucked one and then the other into my mouth and swirling my tongue around the nipples, enjoying the salty taste (mmmm I wondered if I should have showered) and the tingle that radiated down to my pussy.

My mind tantalized me with delicious thoughts about totally belonging to my darling Richard. His to do with as he wanted, fuck, suck, do whatever he asked me to do, use me as he wished.

Richard popped up in Telegram right on time and a moment later I saw him accept my invitation to look at me on cam. I saw him type 'Wow' and smiled. I'd missed him so much. I'd much to tell him and was tingling with anticipation.

To tease him I raised a leg to give him a birds-eye view of my leaking cunt outlined through my wet panties. I imagined his cock rising in appreciation and his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

I typed 'xoxoxoxo' in Telegram and then 'Ummmmmm'. 'Oh shit' he typed back. Then 'We'd better talk on phone' I donned headphones and dialed his number and moments later heard the line connect and his deep breathing. I knew he was lightly stroking his cock in expectation and I giggled a little bit.

"Hi darling" I heard, then "How was your hot date?"

"Wonderful" I said. "Wish you'd been there with me."

After few second's silence I heard "Want to share?" So, I did.

I met Gene, this really nice early 40's guy I'd just had dinner with, at after work drinks a week ago with my friend Carole. He hadn't seemed that interested in me; Carole can be pretty mesmerizing, but as we were leaving he'd asked me to dinner tonight and I'd accepted.

Of course, I'd let my darling Richard know I had a potentially hot date and knew he would want to hear all the details when I met him online afterwards.

Dinner was fun with lots of laughter, flirting, 'accidental' touching and comparing funny stories about friends and Seattle life. As things progressed it became obvious, we'd probably go back to my place afterwards. We arrived there about 11pm; plenty of time since Richard, being in New Zealand, was not expecting me online until about 3am my time - 7pm his time.

Gene and I had another glass of wine and sat opposite each other in separate chairs at the foot of the bed. The conversation slowed as we sipped the wine and the sexual tension built up. To break the ice I lifted up my stocking clad foot (knowing he could see right up under my skirt) and circled my toe around his crotch. I could feel that he was developing a hard-on.

I looked demurely at him, batted my eyelashes (one of my best assets) and said (little innocent me!) "Well I don't know about you but I feel horny. Pity you're a bit overdressed to fool around."

He laughed, not the least bit shy either, stood up and took off his shirt. He was a strong tall man, with great pecs and a hard abdomen. I stood up too and walked towards him, one step at a time, one foot before the other and asked him outright "What do you want?"

He pulled my face to his and kissed me deeply. The touch of his lips felt electric and delicious and our tongues circled each other. Not missing a beat, I unbuttoned my top one handed and slipped it over my head to expose my lacy red 38D bra and went back to kissing him. In no time I had one hand around his muscular back and the other down between his legs gently stroking him through his pants.

In a while he said quietly "you asked what I wanted" and put a slight downward pressure on my head. Obediently I sank to my knees and buckled and unzipped him, and gently slipped his long fat scrumptious cock out of his underwear. I took a moment to fondle his balls while running one red fingernail up and down his shaft, then sucked his hard cock into my mouth it very gently.

His musky scent and taste filled my senses and I played with him as if his cock was my favorite candy-bar. Sucking a little then stopping to put my tongue out and lick around the head. His hands were constantly playing with my hair. I could taste that he was starting to leak a little, adding to the flavor.

I made sure to look up at him frequently to make sure he could enjoy the erotic sight of my tongue circling or his cock sliding between my lips. I know my Richard loves that!

Weak kneed he lurched back to the edge of the bed-sitter and sat down. I took advantage of the break to remove my bra in case he wanted to play with my swollen, tingling brown nipples, then I followed him on my knees, tits swaying.

I wrapped one hand around his shaft and jacked him for little while, sliding the other under his ass and circling around with a finger tip while watching him (I remember making a note to myself, to remember how sexy that looked so I could describe it exactly).

Sitting at the edge of the bed his buttocks began to undulate and he flung his head back feeling my hands on his engorged cock drive all sane thoughts out of his mind. All he could think of was of my supplication to his pleasure. He was about to come - I could feel it, so I quickly engulfed his cock again in my hungry wet mouth and sucked very hard.

He groaned and I felt him begin to spurt in my mouth. The sounds of his climax filled the air and made my clit swell in anticipation. When I had swallowed it all and licked him dry I released his cock with a pop and smiled up at him in satisfaction.

Smiling back at me he lay back on bed and pulled me up and toward him. I resisted until I could get my skirt off and slide up beside him in heels, stockings and panties. He quickly had the panties off and spanked my bottom hard for my slowness while I giggled in anticipation of a good hard no-strings-attached fuck.

We rested a while, kissing a little (he told me how wonderful my mouth tasted after his cock had been in it), and with him playing with my tits a little while I stroked him back to hardness, Then after putting on a condom he ordered me climb on top and settle down on him. I obeyed without hesitation (I love being a submissive little bitch sometime -- Richard's submissive bitch!) His cock felt wonderful as it slid into me for the first time.

After easing up and down a couple of times while he pulled and sucked on my nipples, I plunged down hard and shuddered as his cock began to service me. Up and down I bounced on him, tits flying (oooooo that feels nice and I know it looks amazing), then suddenly sucked my breath in as he held me still, cock right up me, and began to tease my clit on front with one fingertip. I gasped, grabbed his hands and held them back as I began to dance on him again hard and fast.

As I neared climax, my breathing became shallow and eyes fluttered closed. Suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug and rolled me under him (tease!) and drove his cock in harder still, making my cunt suck him in even deeper, and began ramming me. I wrapped my legs around his waist; my red heels crossed like red claws. The sight was so erotic -- I was just a cunt to be fucked for my dearest Richard's pleasure!

Smiling at me devilishly he pulled away a bit and grabbed my left thigh and put it over his shoulder. Still in me, he ran a hand over my lifted leg from the calf till the thigh and then touched the place we were joined. Slowly he moved in me with his hand still there, caressing and teasing my lips. I watched his face contort and his eyes burn into mine. Wanting to tease him I ran my hands over my breasts that were bouncing and dancing to the rhythm of the fuck dance. He watched me pinch and squeeze the fat little nipples and a hiss escaped from his lips. Pushing my leg back down he flipped me over and entered me doggie style.

Again, finding my clit with his fingers he began to play with it as his cock rammed in and out of me. Pleasure drove me to pant like the submissive little bitch I am and I came again and again. At last he roared and came one last time, arching and groaning.

Gradually he relaxed until he could roll on to his side. After a minute the raggedness left his breathing and he rolled again away from me, swatted my butt playfully and lay back on the pillow with his arms behind his head, grinning like a Cheshire cat. I sat up and watched him for a minute, gently rubbing his chest in appreciation, then went and fetched the last of the wine. No words needed to be said; when it was finished, he knew it was time to go.

I lay and watched him dress -- feeling wonderful in the afterglow. He kissed me warmly and left (not for the last time I hoped). I drowsed in the half dark for perhaps 45 minutes before getting up, putting my panties on and straightening my stockings (damn -- a run!) and keeping my rendezvous with my darling Richard, who I knew would want to hear every tiny delicious detail.

As I finished the story, I realized I had lifted my legs up on to the computer hutch and spread them as I had been talking. My panties were down around my ankles and the cam was focused on my fingers that had been circling around my swollen cunt lips and dipping in and out as I had shared every wonderful word and image.

I could hear Richard's breathing becoming more and more hoarse, then his groaning as I heard him explode with ecstasy. A moment later I did too, for the second time tonight -- writhing as the waves of pleasure passed over me. Then I leaned back languidly, wreathed in the warmth and happiness of a shared long-distance love.