Fried Chicken

Story Info
Ashton and Rachelle start their encounter in the carpark.
1.8k words
4.36
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright ScottArroy January 30, 2019

At one time in everyone's life we see a captivating person. This is what happened when I approached one before Covid-19 changed our world.

I had only just bitten into my second piece of fried chicken at a popular fast food retailer when I spontaneously uttered "holy fuck". Outside the store a stunning brunette had just alighted from the passenger side of an expensive looking vehicle. It was the fact that her tube top was riding lower than desired and the way that she chose to thrust her upper body to align her top that caused my unanticipated outburst.

Her chest presence would be understated as pert. Her assets were most certainly firm though. Slight of frame, those proud round, forward thrusting boobs created a statement of their own; begging the question whether they were padded, surgically enhanced or a natural wonder. Her nipples were quite evident. The package certainly had my full attention when she leant forward revealing her cleavage momentarily before her head blocked my view.

Her thigh high tights also needed some adjustment to sit as desired to create and restore the image of class. Although the way her upper thighs and pelvic region were momentarily drawing my attention; more than she had intended, might raise a question about class. My dick twitched in response.

She was talking and smiling, her facial features completing the mesmerising look or so I thought until she flipped her sunglasses onto the top of her head revealing eyes that smiled on their own, drawing me into a lustful state and singular focus.

So much so as her travelling companion had somehow entered the store. Realising my preoccupation by line of sight. He said "She's a beauty isn't she." Snapping my attention back to my immediate proximity. Noticing it was her companion; I replied sincerely. "Sorry man; but she certainly is captivating." Thinking he was one lucky guy.

"Captivating doesn't even cover it; compulsive falls short too. Go and talk to her and you'll see how truly orgasmic she is. Wait till you experience what she can do with her vaginal muscles." Sending me a bold wink.

Regrettably I had just taken a sip of my Pepsi before he said that. Cola now viliantly erupted from my nose and mouth in response.

I looked at him thinking got-me good with that, expecting him to be cracking up; having totally achieved his objective. He however said "Sorry man." Espousing a look more in the direction of sympathy.

"Go and talk to her; her name is Rachelle." He pronounced it Rack-L.

Perplexed, a variety of thoughts ran through my mind.

'If I stand up, this dude is going to slap me down for eyeing his girl.'

'She is a black belt in some martial art and I'm about to get whipped silly.'

'She is a man hating gay and I'm about to be verbally assaulted for everyone's amusement.'

'I'm about to get mugged.'

And then the final thought. 'What if she really is a sex charged dynamo who intimidates losers into missing out.'

I tentatively stood keeping my eyes on her colleague. "Good luck man." Was all he said.

"Any tips?" I stupidly asked; to which he replied. "Just be cool!"

'Be cool', I thought; 'well it's a little harder when you're told there is a sex goddess at the other end of the conversation'.

"G'day it's Rachelle; isn't it?"

"Do I know you?" Rachelle asked, releasing a killer smile.

"No; but in all honesty that was my purpose in coming out to talk with you."

"So how do you know my name?"

"Your friend mentioned it when he caught me admiring you."

"Direct and honest; I like that."

"Well I was counting on it. My name is Aston." I said, extending my hand. The way I say it, it sounds like Ash-tonne. She offered hers. I firmly but not excessively grabbed it pulling her up to force a pirouette then dipping her back.

She laughed giving me an appreciative smile saying "I can see it's going to be a pleasure getting to know you."

"So what do you have on this afternoon?" I asked.

"Hopefully less, than I have on, now." She retorted, winking. "Shall I tell Raoul I'm leaving with you or would you prefer to join us?"

'OMG!' My inner voice beckoned as another snap decision was required. My inner voice responded outwardly "You know, I think I'd be happy to join you."

'Ok?'; still unsure. 'Decision made; well this is going to be a first'. My outer bravado not reflected by the bundle of nerves internally panicking. 'WTF just happened, have I been hammed?'

She beamed leaning up for a welcome friend type kiss.

"Lucky me. Do you need to lock your car?" She asked.

"No it's all goo," I was saying but before I could finish she was squeezing my bum simultaneously moving in, engaging with a most passionate french style kiss.

Rachelle made the initial thrusting of the tongue. I didn't argue, allowing immediate access. 'Well so far so good.' The kiss continued beyond a few seconds so I settled into our public display engaging my own tongue and matching her slow but firm action to tickle her tonsils.

Rachelle moved her hand from my bum moving it to the front to feel the full extent of my manhood which was increasing with each moment. Pausing our kissing only enough to mutter "Lucky me" again.

My right hand decided to go on a wander of its own slithering under her short pleated skirt. Meeting no resistance, my fingers probed between her legs using a sneaky rear approach to the vaginal cavity. Following her G-string to guide me in. Rachelle purred into my mouth as her slippery vulva aided my path.

"Oh my" she uttered, as those same words were in my thoughts. I extracted my fingers inspired for a direct frontal attack. Using a two fingered come to motion it wasn't long before she was deeply moaning into my mouth with an orgasm in full effect. I was more than caught in the moment. I couldn't stop! I kept pressuring her G spot doing my best not to lose my load in reply to her moaning.

'Oh Fuck!' She pulled me tight, digging her nails into my back and suddenly she squirted. The pressure of her grip released and her body started to sag, her eyes rolling back. I supported her with my other hand not removing my pistoning hand until she had passed out then held her until she came back.

"Oh my god; that was absolutely fantastic, and ever so naughty Aston."

I thought so too! 'What did we just do?'

We kissed passionately again after we released, I heard "So I see you've become acquainted."

"Oh Roule;" she said Row-who-L. "You have no idea but Aston has decided to come back with us and spend the afternoon."

Rachelle opting for the back seat beside me. We left the carpark with smell of fried chicken and sex. Rachelle had my dick in her mouth before we exited the car park. I was tweaking her extended nipples trying to access her flesh. I wish I could say I lasted for the entire journey but truthfully, I didn't make it past the first set of traffic lights hearing

"See that girl bobbing!"

Rachelle was taking me right to the back of her mouth, riding her tongue from the edge of her lips. Producing so much wetness her mouth functioned like a vagina during orgasm. I happily gave up five healthy cum pumps along with whatever Rachelle suctioned from me.

"I heard the lucky guy grunting and her slobbering before I saw her" came the reply.

"Let's hurry home and you might .."

We moved on but it appeared our misbehavior had inspired another couple.

Once recovered I was able to manoeuvre Rachelle's tube top over her head allowing unencumbered access to her boobs. I'd seen stimulated nipples before, just not ones that were almost an inch long.

A rich cherry colour with three Montgomery bumps on each areola. The areola itself extending an inch and a half in all directions. These boobs felt real. Firm and forward focussed as I said before. I've no idea the cup size but I'm betting she didn't buy her bras off the rack. Knowing what was not letting them sag was a pay grade or two better than mine.

'OMG' as I took a reality check. My inner soul screaming, 'this is no time for reflection'. I new better than to ask if they were real. I was softly suckling her left boob but pulling firmly on her right nipple, squeezing and twisting. With a swift movement she slipped her g string to the side and impaled herself on me, quickly engorging my manhood.

'Oh wow!' I'd never felt more welcome in a woman. It was a tight, perfectly snug fit. Never had my receptors sent back so much stimulation.

Rachelle screamed "Yes!" as my balls were getting pleasantly crushed by her bum. I had little room to do anything so I found my mouth making out as she rode me hard; so hard, I needed to release her boobs and secure a bear hug.

"You better come soon sis, we're nearly home."

I was doing my best not to cum before her.

She broke from our kiss to scream "Too good! Drive round the block!"

I could feel her muscles working my shaft as she bounced almost leaving my tip several times.

"Should I go round again?"

Oh I know 'I'm not going to be able to hold on much longer'.

"Yes!" "Yes!" "Yeeeesss" Rachelle chanted as a river of her cum and mine exploded within and from her. She smothered my mouth with kisses before disengaging.

"Quick, let's get ourselves back together." Giving me a wink. The double meaning, not lost on me.

"That was bloody fantastic! Thank you." Rachelle took the words from my mouth. I just gave a stupid ear to ear smile in reponce.

"Let me straighten your hair." Taking a smear of our residue from her lap and using it as gel for my hair. 'Thanks?' I chuckled. Her own hair was looking quite dishevelled. She used her outspread fingers as a comb to partially restore some order, a goblet of cum shining above her left ear. I wondered whether I too was sporting such a look. I reached up and rubbed it in.

We exited the car in an underground carpark. In the lift I was starting to feel like a third wheel carrying the chicken. No sooner had the doors closed, Rachele and Raoul feavourosly made out. That wheel rolled away when Rachelle reached back to squeeze my free hand as she pashed him. I watched intently this temptress continue to fuel my fire with her brother? 'Did he say sis?'

We exited the lift as three normal people might with no indication that anything out of the ordinary had happened. I couldn't wait to get into their apartment.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Should I tell you what happened beyond the closed doors of their apartment

Let me know your thoughts, Scott.

Copyright ScottArroy January 30, 2019