Friend, Employer, Lover, Dom! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sucking this big white cock tonight. You hear me? YOU ARE GONNA SUCK MY BIG WHITE COCK TONIGHT!"

I was so horny. Internally I wanted him to force his cock into her mouth. I wanted to watch him force her to suck his cock. I couldn't believe what I wanted to see but I definitely was rooting for James at the moment.

With one hand full of hair, James took his other hand and grabbed the base of his cock. There was about five or six inches protruding out of his grip. He began controlling her head. Forcing her face forward towards his cock. Then with a firm grip on his cock, he began smacking her face with it.

Pop, pop, smaaack, whack were the sounds that the flesh of his cock made when it contacted her face.

"Look at you. You're getting your face spanked by a big white cock. Check that one off of your bucket list".

"Oh, Ohhhh, Awwww, Aww, Ohhhh, Awwww" is all Krista said as her face was attacked by this big white penis.

Krista's hands began rubbing between her legs. She was masturbating.

Every time she made an Oh or an Aw, James was now trying to stick his cock into her mouth. She wasn't having it though. She would quickly turn her head and perfectly time dodging his cock.

Suddenly, Krista's hand reached up.

"Fuck! What are you doing? Fuck!" James asked.

Krista had grabbed both of James oversized balls and had a death grip on them.

"I'm not gonna tell you again, I'm never sucking your cock. Do you understand that?"

The only thing James could say was "Yes, yes, fuck yes, I get it, I understand".

That did the trick for me. Seeing her grip his nuts like that pushed me over the edge. I was stroking my cock with one thing in mind. I needed to cum. I could feel it building up. I was close.

"I'm going to let your balls go then I'm going to turn around and get on all fours, and your going to stick this big white cock in my pussy, do you understand?".

"Yes ma'am" was James reply.

That was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I grunted and began shooting strips of cum into the sand. It was a huge orgasm. I must have stroked ten big long jets of cum out of my cock before I felt the need to back off.

When I finished Krista had assumed the position and James was behind her about to insert himself inside her.

James would push forward, and Krista would inch forward. This was repeated about five or six times. He was too big for her.

Finally, after a few minutes of trying to get his cock up inside her, James reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head backwards towards him.

"Awww Shit!" said Krista.

The next attempt he made, Krista's ass muscles flexed and her back arched upwards like a scared cat. His hips made contact with her ass cheeks.

"FUCK! FUCK! Ohhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUUCK! Jesus fucking Christ!"

She now had his entire cock buried inside her pussy.

She was stuck in her current position. She didn't move an inch. She was stuffed full of cock and it was obvious that she was uncomfortable.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Your pussy is so tight. It actually hurts my cock a little bit. Fuck it's tight."

"I'm afraid to pull out any. I might not get it back in."

Krista didn't make a sound. She was in pain. It was apparent that she had never been so full of cock.

To my surprise James said, "Oh fuck, NO, NO, NO, please stop, please stop, go away, NOOOOOOOO".

"I'm about to cum"

That's all Krista needed to hear. She whipped around and faced him quicker than I've ever seen her move. She reached up, took his cock into her hand, and began rapidly jacking him off.

She pumped his cock hard until three big ropes of cum shot out of his cock and onto her chest.

Appearing to be fatigued, she released him and sat back putting her bare ass into the sand.

If I was going to get out of there with out being noticed, now was the time to make an exit. I kicked sand over my cum marks and began heading back inside.

With every step I took I could feel the thoughts beginning to stir in my head.

What the fuck did Krista just do?

She swore to me that she could never do anything with James ever again.

Was this the first time she had fooled around with him since I rescued her?

How the fuck did this happen?

Am I jealous?

Why do I feel like this?

Why do I feel betrayed?

She just let him put his cock inside her. What the fuck?

How the fuck did this just happen?

Why do I feel like I've been cheated on?

Then as I walked through the back sliding glass door, it hit me. There was one question that I one hundred percent had to get the answer to.

Will she tell me about this? That's what I have to find out.

With that question in mind, I went inside and took a seat at the bar where I had been with Katie.

I waited for what seemed like forever. The front door to the house opened. Someone entered and went directly upstairs. I assumed it was James since his room was the only one upstairs.

About five minutes later the sliding glass door opened. In walked Krista. I turned my head, yawned, and looked at her.

"Hey, where have you been?"

I startled her. She jumped and focused her eyes to the indoor light.

Squinting she said, "what are you doing up?"

I told her that I had woken up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I came to the kitchen to get something to drink. Then I asked her again where she had been.

Her response to my question was priceless.

"I was out on the beach trying to figure some things out, you know how it is."

"Um, not exactly but did you figure it out?"

"Nope" she said "I'm more confused now than before I went out there"

I told her that I thought that sucked and then I just sat there. I figured I'd let her do all the talking and see what she divulged.

To my disappointment, she said "Well, I'm tired, exhausted, and mentally drained. I'm going to bed".

Off she went.

I was so disappointed. This woman that I called my best friend, woman that I tell everything to and that I thought told me everything, just kept something major from me.

I was so unsatisfied.

Can I trust her anymore? Why didn't she just tell me what happened?

How did I not see this coming?

My mind was blown.

She was gone to bed and I was left up with my thoughts and an even bigger secret than the one she just refused to share with me.

I had witnessed everything. Where do we go from here?

I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

To bed I went.

To be continued...

12