Friendly Explorations Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen's becomes a hotwife.
2.6k words
3.57
11k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove us to my place. The scent of Karen's arousal was so strong that I could smell it even under the spice and gooey cheese scents of the hot pizza pies that filled the car.

Karen gushed as we turned on to my street, "I can't believe we're really doing this! This is so fucking hot! I'm wet as all fuck!"

I glanced over as I turned into my driveway. Her right wrist disappeared into the bunched up front of her sundress. The hot smell of her arousal filled my nose. "Mmm, I can't wait to taste!" My cock throbbed, rock hard, straining at my briefs.

We managed, barely, to get out of the car and in the door at my place without just ripping each others clothes off and shagging over the hood of my car. After a torrid first kiss in the foyer, the door barely closed behind us, I figured I'd need to assert some control, at least over myself.

But as I set the pizzas down on a side table, Karen purred in a breathy alto, "Fuck, Jeff! I want to fuck you long, hard, and slow. I want to savor every bit of you! How about you open one of those bottles for us and we have a little toast first?"

I gave her a wink. "Right away. Make yourself at home!" I popped into the kitchen with the wine, shedding my shoes and then my pants as I went. I stripped my shirt and peeled my socks off while I fumbled in a drawer for the corkscrew. I made quick work of one of the corks and then of my briefs, releasing my eager erection to bob hot and free in the cool air.

I scooped up two wine glasses and then, remembering Karen's remark about photos, fished my phone out of my pants on the way back out and opened the camera app.

Karen's sundress lay in a crumple on top of her sandals. I didn't see any undergarments, so either she'd hidden them, or hadn't been wearing any in the first place. She sat naked on the couch, one foot up on either side of a stool and her legs spread wide. She'd pulled her long ginger-auburn tresses into a ponytail that fell over one shoulder and was tucking in to a slice of the white margarita pizza.

"Fuck! This is delicious," she said around a mouthful. I took a bunch of pictures as she took another hungry bite.

"I gotta tell you, that's pretty fucking sexy! You're making me hungry just watching" I set both glasses and my phone down and poured.

She flapped her knees at me, wafting the scent of her wet pussy my way. "There's pizza and pussy," she said. "Both hot!"

I handed her a glass and we touched rims. "To us," she winked, "and lots of hot sex," she added before taking a long sip.

I took a sip of my own and said, "Remember that post Jon wrote about you guys tipsy and naked in a hotel room and the pizza delivery guy chickening out?"

"Yeah. I kinda wanted to do it, but I wasn't as bummed as Jon was when it didn't pan out."

"Well he's gonna love this pic then," I said, grabbing my phone and framing her up, legs spread wide, tits glistening with a couple stray dribbles of pizza grease, a half-eaten slice in one hand and a glass of wine in the other.

She set her glass down on the side table kicked the stool aside and sat up on the edge of the couch. "I'll give him an even better one." She licked her lips. "Bring that meaty topping over here!"

I stood in front of her and marveled - and took pics - as she grabbed my ass cheek in one hand and slid the slice of pizza under my cock until the crust was nudging my balls. She wrapped the hot slice around my cock like a taco and shoved it all in her mouth until my cockhead was rubbing the top of her throat.

Fuck! It felt amazing and hot and kinky. I kept snapping pics. Then she bit down! Fuck! Her teeth tore through the pie and scraped along my cock as she retreated with her next bite of hot pie.

Watching her chew slowly as she cradled my cock in what was left of the slice of pizza, I gasped. "Wow! That was fucking hot! Your teeth! Damn! That was... wow!"

She swallowed luxuriously then tugged on my ass, pulling my cock back into her mouth. I felt my cockhead plop into her throat with a wet schlorking sound as she stretched her jaws around me and the last of the pizza up to the crust. I felt her teeth scrape my rod again as she chomped down and pulled the last bite off of me.

"Fuck!" I groaned!

"You want my crust?" She offered me the crisp, doughy remains. I took it and shoved it into my mouth.

I stepped aside, chewing thoughtfully as Karen pulled the stool back in front of her and leaned back. "You should eat, too! Gotta keep your strength up," she chided. She propped her feet up on the stool again as she leaned over and pulled a slice out of the other box.

It was prosciutto and mushrooms, with a sprinkling of arugula and green cheese. She slapped the slice square on the sexy swell of her tummy with the tip of it dripping into the thick, red thatch of her pubes.

"Eat up, Lover," she encouraged.

I wasted no time. I bent down, laying my chest across the stool and gripping her thighs in both hands. I pressed them back and apart and she slid her feet onto my shoulders as I pried her cheeks wide in both hands and plunged my mouth and tongue into the gooey seam of her lips. My tongue probed for her hot, tasty entrance and found her tight, and juicy wet.

"Jon came so fucking hard! Your fault. Some of that may be him. But a lot of it's just me being sopping fucking.... ah! Wet! For you," she tittered as I plunged my tongue into the seam of her inner lips and two fingers deep into her cunt.

"Ah!" She gasped as I slid the tips of my fingers against the front wall of her pussy and plowed my tongue up between her lips to discover the thick, engorged knob of her clit. Her ruddy pubes trickled my nose as I licked and fingered her gooey cunt. The scent of hot pizza beckoned, but not as insistently as the taste of her creampied, wet snatch.

My tummy rumbled. Traitor, I thought, but I worked my lips up through her thick, fiery bush to snatch a bite of pie. I dragged a good third of the slice into my mouth using just my lips and teeth and tongue. The greasy crust slid along the swell of her belly and mons as I claimed my first bite.

I chewed thoughtfully, relishing the pungent taste of her and the savory warmth of the pizza together in my mouth. "Mmm," I moaned in my throat, stroking my fingers into her. "Mmmm!"

She had her phone out and was taking pics or filming. I didn't care which. I ducked my mouth and plunged my tongue into her entrance, scraping up another delicious bit of her before tearing into the pizza for another bite.

As I chewed my second mouthful, I pulled my fingers out of her. She whimpered at their sudden absence, then groaned appreciatively as she saw me holding my fingers over the rest of the slice, letting her juices - and -likely, Jon's - drip onto it.

I reached back inside her twice more, each time pulling out a thick trickle of fuck juices that I dredged liberally on top of the rest of the pizza slice. Then I slid my fingers back into her gooey, tight box, clamped my mouth on her clit and lips, and set about making her cum.

Before long she'd set her phone aside and grabbed the back of my head in both hands, smashing her hot cunt eagerly against my mouth and fingers. Her heels dug into my back as she gleefully shoved her cunt into my mouth.

She sighed and moaned, "Eat my hot cunt! Just like that, baby! Fuck! Your mouth feels so good," She purred more encouragement as she writhed and sweated and creamed on my mouth and hands.

After a good interlude of delightfully delicious, wet mouth sex accompanied by her delightful noises of pleasure, her breath caught in her throat and her cunt convulsed around my thrusting fingers. I relished every bit of her climax as her orgasm washed over and through her. I slurped at her copious cuntdrool as I filled her up with my firm digits, fucking back against her thrusts.

I stood and as she lay panting beneath me, I picked up the half-eaten slice of pizza from her sweaty tummy and folded the crust around the restaurant's toppings and those that I'd added from her juicy cunt and I took a big bite.

As Karen came down from her climax, her eyes focused on me. A frisson of pleasure sent a soft moan through her chest as I nestled my cock into her entrance. I slowly stretched her snug vestibule around my glans and she gasped, whether from the realization that I was about to fill her tight pussy full of the cock she wanted, or from the thought that I was eating her and her husband's sex juices on a slice of pizza didn't matter. She gasped all the same as I plunged my cock into her furnace-hot cunt and masticated voluptuously.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck, yes! Fuck, your cock feels so fucking good, Jeff! Fill me up with that hot rod!"

I pushed into her, luxuriating in the feel of her wetness snuggling warmly all around me. I paused as my cockhead bumped against the stretchy roof of her box and finished off my slice of pizza.

Her hands roamed across her hips and tummy, then slid up to cup her sweat-dewed tits. She pinched her nipples and sighed, bucking her hips against me. "Oh, yeah, Baby! Go slow! Burn me down!"

I slid my cock slowly out and back in. She moaned appreciatively. I slid out of her completely and she bit off a frustrated whimper. "Let's take care of Jon first," I suggested, reaching for my phone. "Then we can focus on us."

She grinned wickedly. "He's gonna blow a load in his shorts when he sees," she gloated. I took pictures of my cock resting with the head nestled in her bush, pics of my shaft wrapped in her wet lips, pics of my cockhead snuggled in her entrance.

I hoisted her thighs up, pressing her ass against my hips, my cock ready to slide into her. "Video clip," I said, lining up a shot of my cock plunging into her, her tits in her hands, her mouth gasping. "Action," I said and hit record.

She moaned as I slid into her. "Fuck yes! Give me that cock! You feel so fucking good inside me! Fuck me with that thick, hard cock, Baby!"

I pulled out. She sat up and put her phone on the stool, camera rolling. Then she turned and squatted above it, reaching back and spreading her ass in both hands, inviting me as she framed her spread cunt in the shot. I dutifully socketed my rod into her and pumped her good and hard for a dozen strokes or so, while she spewed dirty encouragement.

I was just about to get into a solid rhythm, but she was the one who slid off this time. She grabbed her phone and spun around, handing it to me. "Fuck my tits!" She grabbed them in both hands and squeezed them around me as I stepped forward.

After a few more pics and clips of her sucking and chewing on my cock from a bunch of different angles, she snatched her phone back and parked her gorgeous ass on the couch and started posting to Jon. "He's gonna fucking explode," she declared.

I sat next to her and started uploading pics and clips from my own phone to our MeWe chat, along with salacious comments about how hot, tight, wet, and eager Karen was and how much I was enjoying fucking her.

We both finished bombing Jon a few minutes later. Karen set her phone aside and picked up her wine. "Now," she smiled, "where were we?"

"I think I was about to fuck your hot pussy silly with my huge, hard dick," I offered.

"That sounds great," she agreed. She tossed back the rest of her wine and slid her ass onto the stool. She lay back and spread her legs. "Give me that gorgeous cock, Jeff!"

I gripped her legs behind her knees and pressed them up and apart until her swampy sex was tilted up against my cock. She reached between her thighs and snugged me into her entrance. I let her legs fall across my shoulders, grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and spread her wide as I slid deep inside her.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, yes!" Karen gripped her tits in her hands and squeezed them as I slid into her.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Karen! I love your tight pussy!"

"Fuck! Fuck me! Cum in my hot, wet, married pussy, Jeff! Fill me with... uh! Fuck! Yes! Fill me with your hot cum!"

I set up a good, solid rhythm, fucking my cock deep inside her. I felt my climax building steadily and hers was as well, judging from her moans and gasps and sighs of "yes! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me!"

Sweat beaded on her belly and tits and forehead. Her slick cunt squished around my cock. I heard and felt her climax coming and it was gonna take me with it.

I pressed my shoulders against the back of her legs and leaned forward, lifting and tilting her hips just a little more so that her pussy gripped my cock even more tightly and my cockhead thrust more snuggly against her front wall.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Fuckimgonnacum! Fuh! Huh! Huckkkkkk!"

I felt her cunt grip my cock like a fist as she started to shudder with intense, creating waves of orgasm. The sensation gripped me and dragged my climax out of me. My cock and balls and taint clenched hard over and over as jet after thick jet of semen rocketed through my sweetly aching cock and splashed into her slick vault.

Sweat dripped from my forehead and splashed on her neck and chest as I pounded out my orgasm deep inside her spasming cunt. "Fuck! Fucking shit! Fuck, Karen! Damn!"

Her moans became wordless and then breathlessly intense as our bodies collided in release.

After what seemed like long minutes of exquisite ecstasy, we collapsed against each other. Slick sweatweat lubricated our chests and bellies and thighs as we clenched together, both catching our breath.

After a moment, I rolled off of her. I wasn't afraid of crushing her; she was a strong, solid woman, but I figured both of us needed some space to breathe.

After another moment, Karen rolled away from me and then sat up, producing an already soaked pair of panties that she proceeded to step into and snug against her crotch. I cocked a curious eyebrow at her.

"You want to drive me home and watch me feed this to Jon," she asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do," I admitted.

Minutes later we were in my car, not quite speeding towards Jon and Karen's place with a bottle an a half of Chianti and most of two pizzas. It was going to be a spectacular delivery!