Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

We were both getting way too excited. "There was this one girl that would give me head and finger my ass at the same time. I thought it was to get me off faster. Then she would jump up and kiss me forcing some cum into my mouth. It wasn't bad so I went with it. After a few times the amount of cum she fed me became more and more. Then one day after I filled her pussy with my cum she flipped around on me and sat on my face. She hadn't cum yet so I felt guilty and started to eat her to an orgasm. I loved the taste, the feeling of her cumming in my face, and the joy of bringing my partner pleasure."

Jill flipped around to face me, "I love you for that. You're not selfish in bed. You never thought maybe something a bit bigger than a finger would feel so much better? If you like your cum so much, maybe another guys would taste good as well, especially right from the tap?"

Jill was now pushing me onto my back and moving over me to straddle my hips. I could feel the intense heat from her pussy as she let the tip of my cock slightly press against her pussy lips. "You know how seeing two women fucking each other turns you on? Well seeing two guys fucking and sucking each other really turns me on." Before I could respond Jill plopped down on my hard cock balls deep. The shock and heat was overwhelming and I shot my load. I thrust up into her as I pumped my cum into my wife's pussy.

"MMM, yes baby fill me with your cum. I need your thick load in my pussy." Then Jill pulled off of me and spun around. I was familiar with this move and ready for her as she offered her cum filled pussy to my mouth. My white cum began to dribble out of my wife's pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen with excitement. I pulled her down onto my face as my tongue darted out searching for my reward.

I felt bad I shot so quick, bad habit of mine. But I am always intent on making it up to her afterwards by eating her pussy to a mind blowing orgasm. This night took a twist as Jill began to grind her pussy onto my face, "That's it Bill eat that cum. I want you to eat my lover's cum out of my pussy Bill. I want you to taste his cock on my pussy."

She was driving me nuts with this fantasy and I began to lick and suck like never before, "That's it baby taste his cock, eat his hot thick cum from your wife's pussy. He just fucked me Bill, he put his big fat cock in my pussy and fucked me while you sat there waiting to eat his cum. Eat it Bill, god yes that's it, FUCK. Lick his cum baby. Taste another man's cum in your wife's pussy. Shit shit shit, aaaggghh!!!" My wife's body shook like never before. Then came a flood of fluid like I've never seen or tasted before. I was drowning in pussy and cum juice. I swallowed so fast I couldn't even enjoy the taste. I wanted to taste my wife's lover's cum. I was so turned on I felt my cock jump and spurt cum.

Jill fell forward onto my cum covered chest and started to suck the last dribbles of cum from my shrinking cock. I was spent. Jill kept moving her hips against my chin, basically humping my face. Her pussy was swollen and red. I took some tongue swipes up and down her pussy until she couldn't take anymore. She rolled over, flipped around and planted a kiss on my lips. We both enjoyed the flavor of cum and pussy juice as we kissed and licked each other's face. We snuggled in and fell asleep.

Saturday morning, coffee is on, and drapes are kept shut, as the two lushes stagger into the kitchen "Morning ladies, Coffee?" I held up the pot in one hand and two cups in the other. They both raised their hands with two thumbs up before telling me to lower my voice, which was already a whisper. I poured both of them a strong hot cup of coffee "So girls, what's on the agenda today?"

Patty held her head over the coffee and inhaled the aroma "Recovery first, then I have to start looking for a place to live. Bobby is flying in next weekend and I want to find a place by then."

Jill and I looked at each other and started to laugh. Patty looked at us confused "Something I said?"

Jill reached over and hugged her friend, "Baby this is the Bay Area, you'll be lucky to find something in a month or two. But don't worry, our home is open to the both of you until you find just the right place. Don't stress out. Let's do some shopping today?"

"That works out for me. While you girls shop I will get some yardwork done and buy us some steaks for dinner." I chimed in as I got up and headed outside.

It was around 4'clock when the girls lugged in arms full of bags, giggling and laughing. I was putting potatoes in the oven to bake and seasoning the steaks. "Looks like you accomplished more than you set out to by the number of bags there?" I noted one of the bags logos from one of the local adult clothing and toy stores we frequent.

"Maybe some of these are for you Billy Boy. With those legs and that ass you would look hot in some of this stuff." Patty quipped back at me.

"With my legs and ass I would look hot in ALL of that stuff I'm sure." I retorted, not having a clue at what they bought. But it made the girls laugh louder as they strolled down the hallway to put away their new treasures.

They came out a few minutes later in very sexy and very revealing bikinis. I just finished prepping the salad when I looked up and they were striking a pose to show off their new outfits. Jill had a bright orange bikini on, the triangles on her tits barely covered her nipples, her large pussy lips created a great, and revealing, camel toe, and her ass was totally bare. As if my cock wasn't straining enough, Patty had a lime green version of the same outfit, but her nipples were so puffy that they were sticking out against the thin material and her areolas were so large that they were actually outside of the triangle material. Her ass was snow white in comparison to my wife's tanned Latin skin. "Well Billy Boy, what do you think of our new outfits?" Patty said to get my attention away from the salad.

My cock was hurting in my pants and I knew I was stuck behind the kitchen counter until they moved out of site, "Very nice ladies. I thought you said Patty had a red muff Jill? She obviously doesn't anymore." I said hoping to sound nonchalant as I was trying to keep my composure to not slice off my finger while cutting the tomatoes for the salad, and not shoot my load in my pants.

"Well if you want room to play in the garden you have to trim the bush. And that goes both ways, I hate peach fuzz on low hanging fruit." Patty, Jill, and I have gotten very comfortable with each other's banter. We all started to laugh. The girls poured themselves a glass of wine, in our plastic faux wine glasses, for around the pool, and sauntered out to the backyard.

I knew I had an hour for the potatoes to finish before I could grill the steaks so I went to my room to change into my bathing suit. I was thinking of wearing my board shorts to help cover my never ending hardon but that notion was squashed when I went into our room. On the bed was a note on top of a new bathing suit "Bill, bought you this little surprise today put it on and join the pool party." It was a bright orange thong to match hers. I was hesitant but after a couple of deep breaths I figured we will never get another chance to be nearly naked in front of each other. If the girls don't care why should I?

I stripped out of my clothes and slipped into the new suit. The string felt strange resting between my ass cheeks and I had a hard time getting my balls to stay tucked in. I shaved my balls, ass, and above my cock, in fact the only hair I have is what's on my head. I like the smooth look and Jill loves to run her hands all over my body.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, grabbed a glass of wine for myself and the bottle to refill the girls, as I headed to the backyard. The girls were already in the water laying on the large step sipping their wine. I stepped out, set the bottle down on the table along with my glass, I pulled the towel off, and did my best impression of the girls pose earlier. The pose brought on cat calls, whistles, and applause. I bowed to them, turned around, and bowed again which got more hoots and whistles. I grabbed my glass of wine and joined them on the step. Sitting bare-ass-naked on the step felt really good against my skin.

I couldn't help but stare at Patty's small tits. Jill's nipples are like large peas in the center of large pink areolas and she loves them pinched and twisted. But Patty's areolas were really puffy and her nipples just expanded out like her entire areola was her nipple, so fucking sexy. Patty reached over and ran her hand up and down my leg "You are smooth Bill, sexy. My Bobby is a hairy beast, but I make him shave his cock, balls, and ass. I hate flossing while I'm eating, know what I mean Jill?" We all went into a fit of laughter.

Patty got up, handed me her glass of wine, and then dove into the pool. I caught a quick glimpse of her white ass and a wink from her pussy before she plunged under water. I felt my cock growing and poking out the top of my suit. No way could I keep it covered, I was going to stick out the top. How was I going to get out of the pool to start the bar-b-q? Well that was remedied when Patty tossed both pieces of her suit out of the pool. "The suit is only for looks. The top slipped under my tits and the bottoms were at my ankles when I dove in. Hope you don't mind a little skinny dipping? Nothing you haven't seen before Jill."

Jill stood up, placed her glass on the side of the pool and dove in as well. When she came up for air in the deep end she was twirling her suit around and flung it off to the side. "Yep, they are only for dry land not for swimming that's for sure."

While the girls were naked, down at the other end of the pool, I took this opportunity to jump out of the pool with my back to them. My cock was sticking out over the top of my suit. "I have to get the potatoes out of the oven and put the steaks on. You girls have about 15 minutes before dinner is ready."

I kept walking towards the house, grabbing a towel as I passed the chair. The girls were making cat calls at my exposed ass. I went into the house and slipped on an apron. I took the potatoes out of the oven and went back out to bbq the steaks. The girls were swimming around. Patty was on her back doing a frog stroke exposing her pussy and letting her tits float above the water. I had to focus on the steaks or for sure I would blow my load. "OK girls dinner is ready." I took the steaks off the grill and headed into the kitchen.

I set the table and had the food ready as they finally came in. "Smells wonderful." Jill said as they sat down both wrapped in towels. After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen as the girls went and changed. I came out to the living room to find them in skimpy spaghetti strap short t-shirts and shorts that allowed their asses to hang out. "Go change Bill so we can watch a movie before bed. Grab another bottle of wine on your way back and some popcorn would be nice."

"When did I become the two of you girls bitch?" I said as I continued my walk towards our bedroom.

"The moment you said 'I Do'." Jill yelled back at me as they both began their teenage girl giggles again.

"Whatever!" I said as I left them and went to change. I took a quick shower, shaved, and slipped on a pair of snug gym shorts and a tank top.

I popped a bag of popcorn into the microwave, grabbed my glass, and a bottle of wine. I was about to sit in my recliner "No Bill, come sit with us so we can share the wine and snacks as we watch the movie." Jill said as she patted the couch cushion between them. I flopped down between them and kept the bowl of popcorn in my lap to cover my semi hardon. I looked at the TV, two women were chatting in the kitchen. Of course it was a chick flick and not an action film. So I began to tune it out until I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself to bed.

I don't know what time Jill came to bed but she came to bed horny. I first felt her breath against my neck, then she sucked on my earlobe, "Wake up sleepy-head I need a good fucking." I moaned as my cock twitched under the covers. Jill continued her journey down my torso stopping at each nipple to suck on them and give them gentle bites to wake me up. I moaned as my cock became hard as a rock. Jill moved her body down the bed, taking the covers with her and exposing my body. She crawled between my legs and spread them open to expose me to her. Jill leaned over and took my hard cock into her mouth, moaning as she went up and down my shaft. My hands went to her head and my hips began to rock and gyrate.

Jill sucks cock like no other. She wrapped her hand around my balls and pulled tight, stretching them out causing just enough pain to keep me from coming but making me moan. I felt her saliva dripping down the sides of my cock and down to my ass where she was waiting with her finger. She used her spit to lube my hole as she inserted her finger. She finger fucked her way into me until she found the nub that makes me drip. My cock jumped in Jill's mouth and I feel her sucking out my precum and probably some cum when she pushed on my prostate. I was moaning like a cheap whore. "Why is this so different that a cock Bill? You like it so much why not have the real thing pressing against your Gspot? Feel a cock going in and out, fucking you, god that would be so hot to watch while I suck your cock." Jill swallowed my cock down as she had an orgasm. She began to jack hammer her fingers into my ass as her body shook with pleasure. She actually talked herself into an orgasm. I think that was the first time she came before me. But I was a second behind her as I shot my load into her mouth. Jill lifted up and kissed me on my mouth. My mouth was instantly filled with fresh hot cum. I swallowed it down as I moaned into Jill's mouth.

"That's it baby, swallow your man's load. Show him what a good little fucker you are. That is so fucking hot Bill." Jill kissed me again and then licked all around my face to clean any cum that may have dribbled out during our kiss.

The next week went fast, work was amazingly busy and each night I got home from work the girls would be into their chatter. Friday came around and Bob, Patty's husband, was flying in. We packed into our car and went to pick him up.

To say Bob was good looking would be an understatement. The guy was movie star quality; perfect black hair combed back, pearly white teeth, steely blue eyes, five o'clock scruffy look with a square jaw and clef in his chin. He stood about 6 feet, lean but not skinny. Patty was right when she said he was covered in thick black hair, my polar opposite. Every exposed part of his tanned body was covered with thick black hair. There was even a thick tuff poking out the neck of his shirt. We made our introductions. Bob was a hugger not a hand-shaker. We stopped on the way home and grabbed Chinese food. The conversation was very pleasant, like we've know each other all of our lives.

We ate our food and had a few glasses of wine and beer. Bob took the news of having to wait a while to find a place to live but felt comfortable in our home. We said our good nights and headed to our rooms.

Jill cuddled into me and started to stroke my cock and kiss my neck "They haven't seen each other in almost two weeks, do you think they are fucking? Patty said Bob's cock is big, how big do you think he is? Think he has big balls with a lot of cum in them?" Jill was squeezing my cock harder and harder as she spoke into my ear.

"I don't know how big his cock is but you're about to break mine. Owww!" I winced.

"Oh shit, sorry Bill I got a little carried away. Sorry baby." Jill laughed and kissed me on my lips.

We lay there quietly as we both heard a sound from the other room. Jill sat up, "Oh my god they are doing it. That is sex noises for sure."

"Take my big cock bitch. You've been waiting for this cock haven't you? You love cock don't you baby? You like my big cock in your ass don't you baby?" Jill and I stared at each other listening. My cock was rock hard and Jill was fingering her pussy like her life depended on it.

I rolled over and dove between her legs and replaced her fingers with my tongue. Jill let out a sigh as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. I found her little cock hard as a rock as I began to flick my tongue at the tip. "Oh yes Bill suck my little cock. Oh fuck. She's getting fucked in the ass. Oh fuck it has to feel so good if she could take a big cock. I'm cumming, oh fuck yes that's so fucking hot. Bob's cock is in Patty's tight hole. She loves getting fucked in her ass. SHIIITTTT" Just to push her over the edge hard I licked her ass hole and shoved my tongue in it, Jill came hard. I held her ass with my hands as I licked her to an orgasm.

So now we know Patty likes it in the ass and Bob for sure has a big cock. It was wild. Were they loud on purpose? Was it some exhibitionistic fantasy of theirs? Or were they just too fucking horny to think about it? No matter what, we heard a great verbal show. Jill lay next to me, licking her pussy juice off of my face s her hand snaked down between my legs. Jill scooped a drop of my cum onto her finger and began to rub my cum around my rosebud. "Can we Bill? Please let's try that, it sounded so fucking hot." My cock was hard and my heart was beating fast. "You want to don't you baby? I can feel your heart beating faster. Your cock is twitching in my hand. You want something more than my finger in your pussy don't you baby."

Jill pushed her finger into me as I moaned louder. Jill was slowly sawing her finger in and out of my hole, using my own cum as lube. Then she added a second finger "Oh god! Look at your hole open for more. You want to feel a nice hard cock opening your hole baby? Feel the head massaging your prostate as you get fucked long and slow? Submitting to a man's big cock as he shoots his hot...thick....load....deep inside of you, breeding you, feeling his cock pulse as he pumps his load inside your hot pussy?".

My back arched off the bed and my cock shot its load across my chest. The first shot of cum hit my chin, the next three scattered on my chest and dribbled onto my stomach. "If that isn't a yes I don't know what is?" Jill ran her tongue up my stomach collecting my cum and planted a cum kiss on me and said "I love you so much baby."

The next morning we all drank our coffee in silence. The women decided to do some shopping and the guys were going golfing. Bob and I hit it off. He is a great guy with a great personality, and I beat the shit out of him golfing so I was pumped. We were sitting at the 19th hole eating a hamburger when Bob just blurted out "I hope we didn't get too noisy for you last night? It had been a couple of weeks, and well you know how that goes?"

I about choked on my burger. He didn't ask what we heard, he just assumed noise. "No, we get it. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough in our home to be yourself. Really we want you two to act like it's your home and be part of our family and not just guests. I know Jill and Patty have a past but I feel good about our friendship as well and think the four of us will be great friends. We just have to watch their booze intake, they get loose lips."

We both laughed then Bob said "Oh ya, did they tell you they used to eat each other's pussies in college and fuck each other with a strap-on? Patty loves telling me that story when we're in bed, gets her all juiced up."

"Can I get through this burger without choking to death? You're fucking kidding me? They did say they experimented but not to that extent and not that much." Fuck who was I married to?

"Sorry, I assumed you knew. It was before us. I'm sure you did things before you and Jill got together that you might not have shared every detail with her? I used to but Patty has a way to get it out of me and it's the best thing that has happened to us. It started out as little sexual confessions and then it ended up a competition to one up each other. We both confessed everything and we grew stronger for it. We accept each other 100%." Bob took another bite.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers