Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers

I dropped Bill off at the airport on Monday morning and then went to work. With Patty having a car now to get around I didn't feel so bad leaving her alone to explore the area. I got home to some great aromas coming from the kitchen. Patty had gone to the store and cooked all day. Nice pot roast with all the fixings, salad, and a bottle of wine already breathing with three wine glasses waiting to be filled. Bob walked in the door right behind me. Is this what having a wife was like? I joked to myself.

Bob surprised me by kissing me on the cheek as he passed me and went to Patty to kiss her on the lips, "Hi Honeys, I'm home" he joked. We both laughed but my pussy flinched at the touch of his lips on my face, and he smelled good too.

I inhaled Bob's scent and dinner, "Wow that smells delicious Patty, pot roast?"

"With a hint of Bobby funk. Do I have time to hit the showers sweetie?" Bob sniffed his shirt as he said it.

Patty and I both said in unison "We'll make time." I'm sure Bob heard the laughter all the way as he made his way down the hall to their room.

Bob came out about 20 minutes later wearing a tank top and jogging shorts. He was all man. His dark hair covered his body, even his shoulders were hairy. He took care of himself without looking like a gym rat. He had great legs, even his feet made my mouth water thinking about sucking his toes. Not even 24 hours and I'm dripping wet horny. This is going to be a long week.

Bill called Monday and said that the client wanted to go to dinner Thursday night so he would be home Friday early afternoon instead of Thursday night. I had a meeting Friday afternoon so I wouldn't be home to greet him and have some hot sex. Monday night we had dinner, Patty noticed I was a little down and called me on it. I let Patty and Bob know the delay in Bill coming home got me down a bit but that I would snap out of it. We cleaned up and I went to bed early. I could hear Bob and Patty going at it and just rolled onto my stomach and forced myself to sleep.

By Wednesday my pussy was on fire, aching for some attention. When I got home from work Bob and Patty were sitting with a glass of wine and an empty glass waiting for my arrival. Patty started to pour me a glass, "Come have a seat Jill, we would like to talk to you."

Uh oh, they're moving out or something worse. I raised my hands in defeat as I walked into the living room, "I swear mom and dad it was Bill, he did it. He's the bad one I'm innocent I swear." We all laughed as I grabbed my glass and took a large swallow.

I sat on the chair opposite the two on the couch and downed my glass. "We just wanted to talk with you about our conversation the other day. Had you given it some thought? Bob and I have been talking about it and we want to know where you stand."

I wasn't expecting this nor was I expecting to discuss this in front of Bob. This doesn't sound like such a good idea now, "Well I'm not sure. I'm afraid of what might happen with me and Bill. There are so many factors and we have talked in play but not for real. Are you ok with this Bob? I mean we all would be crossing a friendship line here and that is another factor to consider." I was back peddling not because of second thoughts but I guess I don't want to be the one that orchestrated my impending divorce and the loss of my best friend.

"Look Jill, we aren't here to pressure you into doing something you are not sure about. We are here to let you know we are 100% willing to help you both live out your fantasy. Maybe open up more to each other. Just because it works for Bob and I, doesn't mean it's for everyone, we get that. At least for us, this will not ruin our friendship. We feel it will make it stronger. We both find both of you very attractive both physically and emotionally. But it has to be right for you both as well. We just wanted to know we are here for you no matter what you want. We love you both." Patty and Bob got up and went to their room. I sat there still unsure.

I made a sandwich and went to my room. I tried TV, reading, surfing the web, nothing distracted me from what I really was thinking about, staring into my husband's face as he loses his virginity. I was so fucking horny. Then I heard the familiar sounds begin from down the hall. I reached over into my bedside drawer and pulled my vibrator out.

I lay there on my back listening. I know they were being exceptionally loud for my pleasure. I heard Bob 'Oh ya that's it lick my cock all over, taste it baby. Um! ya, that's it lick that precum out of that cock hole, taste it. You like sucking cock don't you baby? Take your time, enjoy it, savor having a nice hard cock to lick and suck.' My hands naturally went to my nipples, lightly massaging them, getting them to stiffen and become sensitive. My hips were beginning to rotate as my pussy was searching out for something to fuck.

"Oh fuck me Bob. I want that big cock in my tight hole. YES, ugh so fucking big. Deeper Bob, push that cock deep inside of me. Fuck me Bob, fuck me long and hard. That's it Bob, fuck me like that. I feel your cock deep inside. Fill me with your hot cum. Feels so fucking good baby. Harder, make me cum with you."

Then Bob started in, "I know you like having a nice big cock deep inside. You want this don't you Bill? You like having a man's cock fucking you? Tell me you like cock, you want cock?"

I couldn't take it anymore, they were rehearsing fucking Bill. I turned my vibrator on high and plunged it deep inside my pussy. I clamped my legs tightly together to hold the vibrator inside as I pinched, pulled, and twisted my nipples until I had a body shaking orgasm. "Oh yes Bill take that cock....AHHHAAA!!!!" I grabbed the bedding with both hands as the vibrator shook deep inside of me. I couldn't stop my body's orgasm to pull it out. "OH shit here comes another wave. MMMMMMPPPHHHNNN!" I clenched my teeth trying not to scream too loudly and enjoy the orgasm at the same time. I finally was able to spread my legs and pull out the vibrator. I tossed it on the bed, rolled over, and passed out.

I snuck out of the house early and went to work. I came home took a hot shower and lay on my bed wrapped in my towel. I knew I had to go out to the kitchen and confront Bob and Patty, I just didn't know how to approach them. Then I heard a light knock on the door. "Jill it's me, can I come in?"

"Of course you can, I'm just laying here decompressing after work." Patty entered my room wearing just her robe.

Patty lay next to me on the bed and starting to run her fingers through my hair, "Are you ok Jill? Did we take it too far last night? Bob got carried away and was really into popping Bill's cherry." Patty leaned forward and kissed my forehead, when she did her robe opened enough to see she was naked.

I patted her leg for reassurance. "I am 99% sure Bill wants it, but I'm afraid he will want it more than me and I will lose him." Patty pulled to her naked chest and held me.

"You know I thought that at first with Bob, but we became stronger than ever. We always share everything with each other, no secrets. Again that is us and what we do to make it work. Before it has always been about sex, but with you two we found a special bond. We want more than sex with you, we really love the both of you. Not in a way that we would change partners but in any way that we see us as being all four all the time. You married your best friend and have sex with him whenever you want. We want the same thing, just without the marriage part." Patty started to giggle and I felt some tension leave my body.

I kissed Patty between her breasts. I tasted the salt and could smell her pussy. I was horny again. "Look Jill you and I have had some fun, and it's just that, fun. It hasn't changed our relationship, if anything we are stronger now than before. If I didn't know that both of you have fantasized about being with another man, with Bob, I wouldn't keep bringing it up. We just don't want you both to look back and say 'we should have'. Give us a little time and go with it, I bet in a week Bill will be begging for it." Patty let her robe open all the way exposing her little body. "Eat my pussy Jill, get some of that pent up sexual tension out and lick my pussy."

I didn't have to be told twice as I shimmied down her body and inhaled that familiar pussy smell. My own pussy began to quiver as I ran my face over her pussy lips. I wanted pussy juice spread all over my face. Patty's pussy lips were inflamed, she was horny. Then I smelled it, male cum. Just as it registered Patty grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her pussy. "Ya Jill that's it eat that pussy, suck those lips hard. Go for it, you know you want it. Taste it Jill."

I did want it. I shoved my tongue into Patty's pussy. I scooped out what I know was Bob's cum. It tasted so good. It was the same but different than Bill's cum. But Bob had a huge load as it began to flow from Patty's pussy into my mouth. I swallowed, letting the thick cum coat my mouth and throat. "Oh that's it baby eat that cum out. Taste Bob's cream he made just for you. He fucked me just before I came in so it is nice and fresh for you. Eat it Jill, taste the cum that is going to fill your husband's pussy. Smell his scent that will drive Bill mad. Wait until you taste it on his lips, in his mouth as you share Bob's thick load." Patty clamped her legs around my head and started to cum. I sucked and licked every drop coming out of her. Then my orgasm started without even being touched.

That was wild but Patty wasn't done with me. She rolled over on top of me and into a sixty-nine position and started in on my cock, sucking it hard. "Oh god yes!" I went right back into another orgasm.

Patty rolled off of me and came in for a kiss. "Bob's cum tastes so good on your lips. I know Bill will love the taste of his cum to." We made out as our bodies calmed down. I needed that sexual tension relief. Patty lifted her head "I knew you needed that Jill. I know what you want and what you need. I think we are all in tune with each other." Patty gave me a quick kiss and left.

I called Bill while at work, we talked and he couldn't wait to come home tomorrow. I still wasn't quite sure how I was going to approach him, but during sex is always the best way. I couldn't get out of my Friday afternoon meeting so it will all have to wait until later that night. I let Bill know that Bob would pick him up at the airport and to call him when he landed.

As I taxied towards the terminals, I texted Bob to let him know I landed and it would be about 20 minutes before I would be out for pickup. Bob texted me back that he would be circling and to watch for him. I went outside of the terminal to find Bob waiting. I was shocked when he jumped out of the car, opened the trunk, then gave me a big hug, "Welcome back buddy." This wasn't a chest pump hug, it was an embrace and his hands massaged my back as he hugged me.

We chatted on the way home about how his new job was going. I put my things away and my dirty clothes in the hamper, stripped, cleaned myself out, then jumped in the shower. I did my usual shave since I hadn't all week. The hot water felt good. I thought about Bob and his hug as my cock sprang up. I gave it a couple of strokes before shutting the water off and getting out of the shower. I dried off, put on some deodorant, a pair of loose fitting running shorts, and a tank top. It was still warm and humid, gotta love the springtime in California.

I came into the kitchen and there was Bob making lunch for us, wearing a pair of jogging shorts slit up the sides and a fish net tank top. "Hey Bill, grab a couple of beers and we can watch a movie while we have lunch."

"Sounds good to me." I quickly grabbed the beers from the fridge and headed into the living room. My cock was semi hard and as I walked the friction of it bouncing around in my shorts was making me even harder. I sat down on the couch, opposite the TV, and placed Bob's beer on the coffee table.

Bob came in with a couple of plates with sandwiches and chips. He handed me a place, grabbed his beer, and standing in front of me "Here's to you being back safely. Cheers!" Our bottle necks clinked and we took a swig. I could barely take my eyes off of the firming HUGE bulge in Bob's shorts. I could make out his cockhead pressing against the fabric of his shorts. He was not wearing underwear or a jock.

Bob sat next to me on the couch and hit the remote control. The soft fur on his leg kept rubbing on my smooth leg causing my cock to flinch as we ate and watched the movie. The action flick caused Bob to slap my leg or shove my shoulder in the excitement. Was I so horny because I've been away from my wife or was this turning me on, or both? The movie ended and Patty came home with bags of groceries. Bob and I helped her empty the car. We knew Jill wouldn't be home until around six so we had a couple of hours to kill. Patty said she would be cooking if we wanted to jump in the pool or watch another movie. We opted for the pool. Bob headed out to the yard. I yelled to him "What about changing into our suits first?"

Bob yelled back as he pulled his tank top off, "Nah, these shorts will do." Then he dove into the pool. Not to be outdone I walked out and did the exact same thing. My running shorts didn't have a draw string so they kept slipping down as I swam. I came up for air in the shallow end where Bob was waiting. As soon as I breached the water I felt Bob grab me from behind. His arms cross my chest with his hands cupping over my nipples. His palms rubbed my nipples and made them instantly hard and sensitive. I felt his hard cock press against my exposed ass as I didn't have time to pull up my shorts when I came up for air. On instinct I grabbed his arms but that weakened my stance and allowed him to wrap both legs around my body which pushed my shorts down even more where my cock sprang free. Bob's hairy legs now pressing my hard cock against me. Bob whispered in my ear "Someone is having a good time." As he rubbed his leg up and down my shaft. He tweaked my nipples and pushed away from me and swam to the other side of the pool.

We splashed at each other and raced laps a few times before we got out of the pool. We forgot towels so I had nothing to cover up with. Getting out of the pool, my shorts clung to my body leaving nothing to the imagination that I was hard as a rock, and my shorts were wedged in my ass crack exposing each cheek. Bob was right behind me, and I mean right behind me. Patty walked out with two towels, walking right towards us. Patty placed a towel against my chest "Here you go Bill, you guys forgot towels."

When she pressed the towel against my chest my body was gently pushed into Bob's waiting body. I felt his hard cock press against my ass. Bob held firm and ground his cock into my ass, "MMM, doesn't that fit nicely, like it was made for it?" I felt Bob's cock flex his hard cock between my cheeks and my body flush red.

Patty rubbed my chest with the towel, "Someone looks like their enjoying it." I replaced her hands with mine and held my towel against my chest before Patty turned to walk away she patted my cock through my shorts.

Bob stepped back and used his towel to dry his hair, leaving his massive hard on tenting his shorts, in plain sight. I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed into the house to change. I got to my room and my cock was hard and throbbing. I peeled off my shorts and dried off. I grabbed a jock strap to hold my composure and to not be so obvious, another pair of shorts, and a shirt. Just then Jill walked into our room. "Well, well, well, I see someone is glad I'm home." Jill walked up to me and kissed me long and hard as she grabbed my hard cock and squeezed it painfully hard. "Let's shower."

We jumped in the shower and Jill was all over me. "Slow down baby I want to last and fuck you so bad." I begged her.

Jill, soaped, rinsed, and shut the water off. "Let's go, I need that cock in me now." We barely dried off as we ran to the bed. Jill was on top of me guiding my cock in to her oh so wet and hot pussy. I went all the way in until I thought my balls would be swallowed up by her pussy, and wished they had.

"That's my boy. Oh god that feels so damn good. I need this baby. I missed you so much. I swear one more day and I would have fucked Bob just so I could feel a juicy cock shooting his creamy load in my pussy." That vision was too much for me and I lunged up and unloaded a week's worth of cum deep inside Jill's pussy.

"Fuck yes that's it baby fill me up. Keep shooting. OHHH fuck!" Jill was going wild and I could feel cum dripping down into my ass. Jill rolled off but before she could mount my face I turned around and dove between her legs. I placed my hands on her ass and brought her pussy to my face. I inhaled the scent of our lovemaking. I looked at her swollen pussy lips and watched as my thick cum dripped out of her pussy. I started to lick her inner thighs and worked my way in towards her pussy. I sucked on her pussy lips, pulling them into my mouth, chewing on them. Jill began humping my face, her hands holding my head to her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck" she kept saying.

Her orgasm finally peaked and my entire load was forced out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. I sucked my cum right out of her pussy, along with her own orgasmic juices. I drank and drank, the taste was the elixir I needed, I became hard again. Jill was grinding her pussy into my face as her body quaked. Finally, Jill pushed me away, "Oh fuck yes I needed that. I need a minute. My entire body feels like I ran a marathon that I wasn't ready for. Holy shit I missed you baby."

I was hard but I knew Jill had to take a break. We got dressed and went out to the kitchen. Bob and Patty were setting the table, turned to us and applauded. I know I turned beat read. Patty came up to me "I love the smell of fresh sex, you smell great. Someone had their cream pie before dinner?" Then she licked my cheek "Mmmm, and it was a good one too."

I just about shot my load. My hardon was not going to go down anytime soon. I quickly sat down at the table and the others followed. We ate having small talk about the week, trying to ignore the sexual tension building up. Bob broke the ice "So Bill, are we going to play a round tomorrow?"

"Ex...ex..cuse.... me?" I stuttered out as my cock flinched painfully against my leg.

"A round of golf tomorrow, are we going to play a round of golf?" He gave me that Cheshire Cat grin.

"I hadn't made any plans yet. Are we doing anything this weekend Jill?" I turned to Jill with pleading eyes to get me out of this.

"Not really. Patty and I are due for a manni-pedi so that works out, what do you say Patty?" Jill either didn't catch on or disregarded me.

"That sounds wonderful Jill. We can make a day of it and let the boys play with their shafts and balls all day." which made us all laugh. We finished our glasses of wine and all decided to head to bed.

Jill and I took a shower, slowly washing each other's body, enjoying the soft caress of our hands on one another. We dried off and headed to bed. Jill cracked our bedroom door open. I looked at her confused, "I want to hear if they are having sex."

"What about them hearing US having sex?" I said a little disappointed in thinking our night would have to be very quiet.

Jill lay down next to me and offered her tit to my mouth, which I greedily sucked into my mouth, "We've both heard each other, like it really matters anymore. Besides, I love hearing them have sex, it makes me really horny. Now suck my tits and make them hard."

As if on cue Patty and Bob started in, "That's it Bob lick my pussy, mmmm yes. Jill said Bill has a long tongue and eats pussy like no other. Can Bill lick my pussy baby? Do you want to see Bill eating your wife's pussy, licking her pussy lips and sucking my juices."

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers