Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,362 Followers

Obviously Bob stopped eating her pussy as we heard "You're really wet, my cock just slipped right in. You want Bill to eat you don't you? Maybe he'll eat you after I fuck your pussy raw and fill you will my big load, would you like that? He likes eating cream pie, maybe he'll like my thick cream? Tasting my cock in your pussy. Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum already. Uggghhh!"

"No not yet, I'm not there yet, damn it Bob. Now clean up your mess you made!" Patty sounded pissed.

Jill was on top of me, slowly grinding her pussy onto my cock as we listened. Jill whispered in my ear, "Poor Patty didn't get off. I didn't think Bob was such a quick shooter, another thing you have in common. Patty said Bob isn't that good at eating pussy. She doesn't get off that way. She's not lucky like me, having the best pussy eater in town." Jill kissed me hard and I started to lift my ass off the bed and shoving my cock in and out of her as I held her weight on my chest. Then we both froze when we heard a loud noise in the kitchen, followed by hearing glasses and a bottle slam on the counter. Jill looked at me "UH OH, trouble in paradise. Let me go check it out."

Jill rolled off of me making my pussy juice covered cock slapping against my stomach, so close, damn it. "What if it's Bob out there and not Patty?"

Jill smiled at me and patted my face, "Because Bob got off and Patty didn't. She's going for wine, and frustrated. I'm sure Bob is snoring by now." Jill slipped on her robe that was basically see through and hung about an inch past her ass.

Jill went into the kitchen to find Patty pouring another glass of wine for herself. "Wow Patty, wine at 10pm, what's going on?"

Patty was wearing a robe as well, hanging wide open and naked underneath. Neither woman cared how they were dressed. Jill pulled another glass from the cupboard and Patty filled it. They both took a swallow, standing against the kitchen counter. Patty turned to Jill "Bob usually isn't such a quick shot. He always makes sure I get off at least before he unloads. I guess it was my fault. I put images of someone else eating my pussy out while he watched. Bob loves watching me get off with someone else. Then I told him that I want Bill to eat my pussy full of his cum he shot off."

Jill reached out and wrapped her arms around the naked Patty. She could smell their sex and her pussy throbbed. "I'm sorry Patty. I know how it is to be sexually frustrated. If you want I can ask Bill if he will finish you off? I left him hard as a rock and he would love to eat you out. I will blow him at the same time and really get him chomping down on you."

"Oh Jill that would make me so happy, but I don't know if you two are ready to share each other. It has to be right for you. Besides, Bob would have to watch, I couldn't deprive him of his fantasy when it is right down the hall." Patty hugged Jill again before separating.

"Don't be silly, let me clear it with Bill and you let Bob know, I will come for you two if we want to give it a go. We would be helping out a friend after all." Jill winked at Patty and walked back to her bedroom. Patty downed her glass and went to talk with Bob.

Jill came back into her room, leaving the door wide open, dropper her robe to the floor, and climbed in bed next to Bill. Jill kissed Bill in the middle of his chest and then sucked on his nipple, making it harden. Bill's cock immediately came back to life as it began stretching out to its full length. "Bill can I ask you a huge favor? And you have to think it through and to be open minded?"

Jill went back to sucking on Bill's other tit. Bill grabbed her head and held it to his chest as Jill bit down on his hard nub, "Oh god, yes, oh fuck that feels so damn good."

Jill lifted her head "Patty is sexually frustrated and wants to get off right now. Bob just doesn't have the oral skills to finish her off. Would you please help her out?" Jill bit down on Bill's tit.

"Yes, oh yes." Bill hissed out through clinched teeth as the pain intensified.

Jill got up and left the room, naked. I heard her down the hall whisper something to Patty and Bob who then followed her into the room, all naked. Patty wasted no time in crawling on the bed next to Bill. "Come on Bill make me cum, Pleeeaase." Patty needed it bad.

Bill looked at Jill, who gave him a nod, then slithered down Patty's body until he was between her legs. Patty spread them open offering her cum filled pussy. Bill grabbed onto Patty's ass and brought the feast to his mouth. Bill forgot about the fact that Bob just filled her pussy with his cum, but there was no time to think it through as he dove into her pussy. It was so different than Jill's pussy. Patty's pussy was tight lipped and no little cock nub. Bill used his fingers to spread her pussy open. As soon as he placed his entire mouth over her pussy and inserted his long tongue Patty pushed out a huge glob of Bob's spunk. Bill didn't miss a beat as he drank it in and started to work his magic on her pussy. "Fuck, that's it. Holy shit your tongue goes deeper than I've ever had it. Oh shit, damn." Patty was grinding into Bill's face.

Jill crawled on the bed next to them and began to suck on Patty's puffy nipples. Bob grabbed the back of Bill's hair. Bob could feel Bill's hairy chest pressing against his back, Bills semi hard cock dangling against his ass as he leaned in to his ear "That's it buddy suck my thick cum out of her pussy. Taste my cock juice I left for you. I thought of you drinking my cum as it left my hard cock and into my wife's pussy. I want this Bill, I want this so much. Make Patty cum Bill, use that beautiful tongue and get her off like I can't. This is so fucking hot. Ya that's it drink it all up. There's plenty more where that came from." Bob raked his hands through Bill's hair in a loving gesture. Then Bob moved his body up, dragging his cock along Bill's back, until he was able to suck in Patty's other tit into his mouth. Patty was rocking her entire body.

This was Patty's fantasy, both tits sucked while having her pussy eaten "OH FUCK YES! Bite my tits, bite my pussy, suck hard. AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!" All three took her literally and bit down on her nipples and her pussy lips as Patty screamed and her body shook with the most violent orgasm of her life.

The ice has been broken with both couples on one bed, naked, and horny. Patty got on all fours and offered her ass up "Put your cock in me Bob, quick. I need cock. Bill, crawl under me and lick my pussy while Bob fucks me. Jill laid in front of me and let me eat your pussy." Everyone complied as the four-way orgy began. Bob shoved his cock into his wife's waiting pussy. Bill looked up and watched Bob's big cockhead spread Patty's pussy open and push in. It was the most erotic thing he ever watched. He lifted his head and kissed the top of her pussy. He could smell Bob's body, his cock, his balls, it was manly and wonderful. Jill lay on the pillows to raise her pussy up to meet Patty's face, her right leg flopping over Bill's body to offer some assurance all was ok. Patty used her right foot to stroke Bill's cock and massage his balls.

Once the rhythm was going with Bob, taking long even strokes, Bill licking Patty's pussy, and sometimes grazing Bob's cock shaft, and Patty lapping at Jill's pussy, the foursome began to work themselves to an orgasmic frenzy.

Patty came first, "Fuck me harder Bob, give it to me, SHHIIIITTTT!"

Bob started going faster, with all the extra movements he started to lose it, "Fuck I'm going to cum Baby."

Jill held Patty's head to her pussy, "Lick it Patty, pull on my pussy lips, yes that's it. Bob cum in Bill's mouth. I want to see him take. Bill drink it all from his cock. Oh yes."

Bob slipped out of Patty's sloppy wet pussy. Bill looked up at Bob's cock and, without thinking, pushed his face towards it letting it slip into his mouth. Patty's pussy juices coated his cock making it slide right in. As soon as Bob felt Bill's mouth wrap around his cock he released a torrent of cum into Bill's mouth. This was the first time Bill had a cock in his mouth and the first time a cock unloaded cum in his mouth. He swallowed to avoid choking. He loved the taste of Bob's cum. He sucked harder to get every drop that was in Bob's balls.

Jill leaned over just enough so that she could see under Patty and watch her husband get fed his first cock. She could tell by the way Bill's throat moved that he was swallowing Bob's load. Watching her husband suck a cock was too much and Jill went over the edge with another orgasm.

Bob reluctantly pulled his sensitive cock from Bill's mouth. Bill equally was disappointed. Jill turned and maneuvered her way to her husband until she grabbed his head and pulled him towards her in a big kiss, "I love you so much." Jill searched out Bill's mouth tasting Bob's cock and cum to the point of feeling a little orgasm roll through her body again. Bill was the only one that hadn't shot his load which did not go unnoticed. Jill pushed Bill onto his back and dove down on his cock. Patty met Jill at Bill's cock and they shared licking his shaft and head. What made him blow was Bob's tongue lapping at his rosebud. The girl's mouths hovered over Bill's cock just in time to have Bill shoot his wad into their mouths as Bob continued to tongue fuck his friend's hole. Patty and Bob got up and silently left the room. Bill and Jill curled up with each other and slowly took turns licking cum from one another before they fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning Bill and Jill got up, took a shower, put on their robes, and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. Patty had made coffee and Bob was in a robe sitting at the table sipping a cup already. Patty was pouring us each a cup as we walked in. "I heard you coming so I got this ready for you both." Sheepishly we grabbed our cups and joined Bob at the table.

Patty topped her coffee cup and joined the table. "I would like to thank you all for fulfilling not one, but two of my fantasies and having the best orgasm of my life. I didn't do anything I didn't want to do nor did I do anything that I wouldn't want to do again. With that said I know we all were naked, we all tasted each other in one form or another, but I still love my husband just as much, if not more, than I did before. I also love the two of you more than I did before. This doesn't change our friendship with you two in anyway other than make it stronger. Jill is still my best friend and Bill is still Bob's best friend, which he confided in me a couple of weeks ago."

Bob spoke up "Our friendship means more to us than sex, if that was a onetime thing then so be it. We all acted in the moment and things happened organically."

Bill was next "I think things may have gone farther than I was ready for but not farther than I dreamt and fantasized about. I admit I feel scared that I equally ruined a friendship, I hope that is not the case."

"Well I for one had a great time. My husband fulfilled one of my deepest fantasies. I love him more today than ever. He proved to me he will do anything to make me happy, as I would him. I think if this all happened with strangers things may be different. I think we would have regrets and that that was a onetime thing and our exploration was over. I think with you two being such great friends that we can discuss this like adults. I think we can all agree that this wasn't Coliglia, it was tender loving sexual exploration with GREAT orgasms. We can stop or we can talk about what we want and how we can help each other going forward. The one non-negotiable rule we all should agree on is that NOTHING happens between anyone without the full consent of their spouse." Jill was matter of fact.

We all lifted our coffee cups and toasted in agreement. "Great, can we go golfing now?" Bob got up from his chair.

To be continued....


tonyl65
tonyl65
2,362 Followers