Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the open book type of guy aren't you? It's not that I have anything to confess, I just haven't thought about my past enough to say 'Oh by the way I did this or that'. We talked about experimenting when we were younger, but Jill is on a whole other level then me. Jill is more confident. I wish I knew then what I know now, I think I would have tried a lot more things. But the past is the past." Bob was easy to talk to and I was spilling my guts to this guy I just met. But I felt comfortable with him by knowing his wife and how easy going she is and my wife for trusting in them.

"So you want to do things now that you're not doing? Have you talked to Jill about this? No matter what you want, no matter how kinky you may think it is, if your wife is half as open minded as mine, and I am sure she is, it will be accepted. Our wives are very much alike. Patty has told me several times she felt that she and Jill came from the same mold." Bob was very confident and very matter-of-fact.

"To be honest with you, Jill and I kind of expressed an interest in something last night that we want to try out. And since I'm being so open with you, it was partly due to you and Patty getting a little loud last night. And thanks for getting Jill "juiced up" we had our own great sex." I said it and quickly took a bite to stop talking.

Bob looked at me and smiled. It wasn't a guilty smile, it was an 'I hoped you heard us' kind of smile. "Well glad we can be of service to both of you last night, and in the future. So Jill wants it in the ass too huh? If you've never done it I would suggest a lot of lube, go slow on her until she gets used to it. I'm sure you know all of this?" Bob was so nonchalant about it, like everyone talks about anal sex all the time.

I looked down at my plate and shoved a few fries around on my plate, "Seems I'm not quite as gifted as you are in that department and it's more the other way around for us."

Bob reached across the table and placed his hand on top of mine, "Bill, it will be the best experience of your life. You will have sensations you never knew possible. It's great." He patted the top of my hand and then returned to eating his burger. He was so sincere and comforting, I wanted to hug him.

I'm sure he saw the tension leave my body as I let out a huge sigh. "You know Bob, I shouldn't feel so comfortable sharing so much with you, but I really like you and Patty. We have had a great couple of weeks and I feel I know you through her. Our wives have such a great relationship I'm glad we are building one too."

We finished lunch and headed home. Bob and I unloaded our clubs and went into the house. The women were still out. I texted Jill, she texted back saying they were still shopping and would bring dinner home around six o'clock. That gave us four hours to do nothing. I asked Bob what he wanted to do now. He asked if we could hit the pool. We went to our rooms and put on our suits. I opted to wear my new suit just because I like the feel of it and the exhibitionist in me wanted to flaunt a little. I yelled to Bob that I had the towels and went outside. I dove right in, the water was perfect. Bob came out in a suit that looked more like jogging shorts, very short, and cut up the sides. He wasn't wearing anything underneath as his cock bobbed around and the outline of his cock was obvious as he walked. "I thought I brought a suit with me, I only have my jogging shorts. Will this be ok in the pool Bill?"

"If you think the chlorine will ruin them you can grab one of mine or just go free." Bob was standing at the edge of the pool. This guy had a toned body. God was kind to him for sure. Bob was a total contrast to me. He stood a little over six feet tall, probably 200 pounds of solid muscle mass, dark hair starting from the top of his thick wavy hair, down to his feet which had more hair on them than my entire body. His skin was tanned part due to his Greek genes and part due to the kiss of sun.

"Really? You don't mind free style? Cool!" With that he turned and dropped his shorts to his feet. His ass cheeks were covered in thick hair, as he bent over to grab his shorts from around his feet, his rosebud was in plain view void hair, almost like the ass version of a reverse Mohawk. He flung his suit onto one of the lounge chairs. Bob turned around and walked to the edge of the pool. The guy was hung like a horse. I am sure being clean shaven around his cock made it look that much bigger. I watched his semi soft six inch cock swing from one leg to the other. I never knew they could hang so low, mine is usually hiding up into my stomach leaving the head of my dick poking out of a turtle neck sweater with my balls making it look like it has a double chin. I felt it going up even tighter as this GQ guy leaped into the water making a perfect splash-less dive. I just moved farther down on the inadequate scale.

Bob took a couple of laps. I watched his ass break the top of the water and go back down. He finally ended up next to me on the step in the deep end of the pool. "Wow this feels good. You're not going to make me the only one without a suit are you?"

I got up out of the water and walked over to the tables and chairs. A cat call came from across the yard as we both laughed, before I grabbed a towel and began drying off. "I'm heading in the house to change, meet you in the living room for a movie and some wine?"

"Sounds like a plan, give me a couple more laps and I'll join you." Bob yelled back before starting in on his laps.

I watched his ass as he swam away and then I felt a stir in my groin that I wasn't prepared for. I quickly turned and went into the house. The girls arrived, as scheduled, with dinner. We ate and visited for a while before heading to our rooms. Saturday night and we all were in our rooms before midnight and I'm pretty sure we all had the same thing on our minds.

Jill and I lay in bed, me on my back and her on her side facing me. Jill was lazily running her hand across my stomach, "So, did you and Bob have a nice day together?"

"Actually we did. I didn't really expect to build such a strong bond with someone I just met. Bob is easy to talk with and we have more in common than me and my brother." I gave a soft moan as Jill's hand gave my hard cock a couple of nice strokes.

"That's nice. So what did you guys talk about?" Jill reached in and slowly started to suck on my nipple which always causes me to start dripping.

"Mmmm, oh just stuff. Then we went for a swim, watched a movie, then you and Patty came home. Mmmmm." I felt a drop of precum drip on my stomach as Jill squeezed my cock hard and pumped it out.

We began to hear the tell tail sounds of sex coming from Patty and Bob. Jill scooped up the translucent drip off my stomach and painted my lips with it, "So you two are getting along huh? That's so nice. I hope Bob and Patty take their time finding a place to live, I like having them around. They have a great sex life, willing to try anything for each other. It's like having porn on all the time."

"Ya Bob mentioned that they have a good sex life and really opened up with each other on their past. He didn't go into much detail about his past but he did say you and Patty had more fun than just eating each other's pussies. After hearing them doing anal I said that sparked us into wanting to try it. He told me to go easy on you with lots of lube. I told him that I wanted to try it. He told me I would love it. Do you think he tried it or do you think he is saying that because Patty loves it?" I was barely able to hold myself off from cumming as Jill continued touching me and kissing me all over.

We heard Patty yell out "Oh ya baby lick my hole. Stick your tongue in deep baby. Oh ya! That's the spot, get me ready for that cock baby. Fuck me long and hard. I need your cock in my ass baby before you make me cum."

Jill moved down the bad and ran her tongue down my shaft. "Sounds like someone is about to get fucked good and hard." Jill licked my balls before she pulled my legs up and dove into my ass hole with her tongue.

My hands grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks wide for her, "Oh Jill YES, lick my hole. Oh shit that feels so good. Get me ready to get fucked!" Jill slipped her finger inside of me, then two, then three. My hole was wide open as she rammed her fingers in and out. My legs were up in the air, my knees pulled back almost to my head. Jill pushed my ass up more and my cock was inches from my face. "Oh FUCK!" I screamed. My ass clinched tight around Jill's digits. I watched my cockhead flare and my piss slit open as the first shot of cum shot out directly at my face. I opened my mouth and the first and second shot of cum landed directly onto my tongue. The other two shots landed on my chest.

Jill flipped around throwing her body on top of mine, her dripping pussy pushing towards my mouth. Jill's fingers twisted around but stayed lodged in my ass. I dove right into her pussy and started sucking on her little cock and licking her from her pussy up to her ass and then back down. Jill was grinding into my face as she continued to apply pressure on my prostate. "Oh Fuck yes suck my little cock, bite my pussy lips, suck on them, pull them with your teeth, UGGGHHH!" Jill screamed and I knew Bob and Patty heard her as she continued "You want that don't you baby? You want a nice thick cock to fuck your tight little hole? I want to watch your face as you get fucked by your first cock. I want to watch a man pump his load deep inside. Oh fuck! Suck my pussy Bill!"

Jill was out of control and about to have a powerful orgasm. "I want to see you get fucked Bill. Let me see a cock go in and out of you Bill. Oh Fuck yes! Take Bob's cock Bill UGHHHHHHHHH!"

Jill's body went rigid like never before. Her legs clamped around my head. I sucked her clit hard and flicked my tongue on the tip of her little cock. Jill pressed her face into my ball sack and screamed as her juiced squirted out spraying my face and running down my neck. I lapped at her pussy trying to gather as much pussy juice as I could. Jill's body convulsed several times until she pulled off of my face. She quickly turned around again and started kissing me all over my face before cramming her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back just a little to tell me she loved me as we embraced and made out waiting for her body to relax again. Bill and I fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning the men were up and out of the house for work. I poured myself a cup of coffee as Patty walked into the kitchen. I grabbed another cup for her and we took them into the living room and sat on the couch. Patty sat there, took a sip of her coffee before she started talking, "Can I address the elephant in the room Jill?"

"I didn't realize there was one? Is everything ok with us, or with you and Bob?" I was a bit worried where this was going.

"Yes, and god Yes. I was talking about last night. I think Bob and I got a little louder than we intended, and I wanted to apologize. Once Bob gets me over the edge I just can't hold back. I was afraid we would wake you, but then I heard you both going at it so I was hoping everything is ok here." As Patty shifted herself on the couch, as we were talking, her robe pulled open just enough so that those perky little boobs were visibly nestled in the dark folds of the robe, causing a little tingling sensation between my legs.

"Oh Patty, that makes me so happy to hear. Bill and I were talking about how well we are getting along. Bill said that he and Bob hit it off from the moment they met, as we did. I love hearing you and Bob fuck, it's live porn at its best and it really gets me flowing. Bill and I have been really opening up with each other. Bob told Bill that you and he have told each other everything about your past and are very experimental. I would like to think we were as well but I admit I wasn't 100% honest with him about our time together in college. Call it fear of losing him, or that I just kept that special memory to myself. But all my inhibitions are almost gone since you both have been here. We hope it takes you a long time to find a place of your own. If we step out of line please let us know." I got up and plopped into Patty's lap giving her a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

Patty snuggled her face into my neck "Can I ask you another question?"

"I hate that you have to ask sweetie, I want you both to know that you can tell us anything you want." I pulled her tighter pulling her face between my breasts and resting my chin on the top of her head. I wished I had pulled my robe open so our skin would touch, damn it.

"We love anal sex, as I'm sure you gathered from our boisterous behavior, just before you climaxed hard you told Bill to take Bob's cock. Does Bill want to get fucked by Bob, and do you really want to see Bill get fucked?" Patty was lightly doing circles with her finger on my exposed thigh.

"Oh fuck Patty I didn't know what I was saying. I was having a very intense orgasm and I was just blurting out things to get us off. I hope you both aren't offended. We don't want to make you feel uncomfortable here. Fuck, did I fuck this up, us up? Shit!" I was back peddling to smooth it over. I got carried away and might have lost my best friend, and Bill's for that matter.

Patty rubbed her face into my boobs opening up my robe, I felt her hot breath against my cleavage, "So Bill isn't into anal and you don't really want to watch him suck a cock or get fucked? What a shame, Bob and I were hoping we could be the ones to fulfill both your fantasies."

Patty moved her hand into my robe, I felt her cup my breast and pull my nipple to her mouth. The heat of her mouth as she placed it on my nipple almost made me cum. "Mmmm, that feels so good Patty." Patty sucked on my nipple making it hard as a rock. I felt her fingers flick my pussy and I almost came. Her finger went right up inside of me, I was dripping wet. She used her thumb to flick my hard little cocklet. I began to moan and move around, grinding down on her hand. I opened my robe all the way offering my naked body to Patty.

I was about to cum. I grabbed Patty's head and held it tight to my tit, "Yes Patty bite my nipple, send me over the edge. Feels sooooo good." Then it all stopped. Patty pulled her hand out of my pussy and stopped sucking my tit. She moved up my body and kissed me hard.

Patty kissed me hard, running her tongue over every minuscule spot in my mouth. She kissed my face all over and stopped at my ear "Tell me what you want Jill. Do you want me to make you cum? Do you want me to eat your pussy and make you cum?" Patty placed the palm of her hand against my pussy. I pressed against it wanting her to play with my pussy. Fuck I was on the edge. She bit my earlobe "Tell me Jill, tell me what you want."

"Eat me Patty. Fucking eat my pussy." I put my hands in her robe and pulled it off her shoulders exposing those little perky titties.

Patty's hot breath was in my ear, "I want to eat your pussy Jill, but tell me first, do you want to watch Bill suck Bob's cock? Do you want to watch your husband go down on another man, licking his shaft, sucking on that big cock head? Tell me Jill, tell me you want to see Bill getting fucked by a cock, by Bob's cock? We can make it happen, Jill. We WANT to make it happen for you."

I threw my had back exposing my tits to Patty, "YES damn it, YES! I want to watch Bill suck Bob's cock. I want him to taste his cum. I want him fucked long and hard until his insides are full of cum. Oh god yes." Patty dove down on my pussy and the moment her tongue touched my pussy I came, and I came HARD. Patty licked and drank my flowing pussy juices until I was raw.

After my body stopped shaking I began to cry. I felt like I betrayed Bill and myself. Patty held me and kissed me. I could taste and smell my pussy all over her face, I was getting horny again. "Shhhh Jill, relax. We want this to. Bob has had sex with men before we were married, and some even after, we are both bi and love it. Bob is a very tentative lover and I want him to pop Bill's cherry, and so does he. He will be gentle and Bill will be begging for it again, I can guarantee you that. We love you both, and I don't mean that as best friends, I mean we really love you both and want to share ourselves with you, if you'll have us."

I embraced Patty, our naked body's molding against each other, our cheeks pressed firmly to each other "Oh Patty I am so glad you are back in my life, back in our lives. I want this to happen I just don't know how."

Patty kissed me and then guided my head down to her puffy nipple. Her tits were small, and her areolas puffed out away from her breast, the nipple came to a jutting point. It is the hottest thing and I began to suck on it as memories flashed back. "Jill we are going to make this relationship special. Bill can't know. The three of us will slowly seduce him where he will be begging for it. My only stipulation is that when Bob pops Bill's cherry ass that I get to pop yours at the same time."

I started to suck on Patty's nipple harder as my pussy began to drip down my leg. "Would you like that Jill? Do you want to feel a cock in your ass while you watch your husband take his first cock? I can see him on his back with his legs up, offering up his virgin tight hole to Bob's big cock. You'll be on all fours with your face above Bill's so you can stare into each other's eyes as you both accept a cock in your virgin holes. That's how it will be Jill, staring into each other's eyes as you both get fucked." Patty grabbed by head and held it in place as I sucked on her nipple hard, "Suck that tit Jill and make it hard. Fucking bite down on it, grab that tit between your teeth and bite down hard. I can't wait to fuck you with my strapon, YES! YES!" Patty held me in place as I bit down on her hard nub and flicked the end with my tongue at the same time. We both came hard.

Patty turned my face to hers and kissed me on the lips. I had forgotten how nice and soft they felt. "Bob and I are going to make you feel things you never felt before." Patty kissed me again then got up and headed to her room.

I dipped my finger into my pussy and then I brought them up to my mouth savoring my own taste. I was envisioning how Bill is going to take it when confronted with a real cock and an orgy scene with four naked adults. Am I doing the right thing? Will this make or break us? Will he like cock more than pussy after this? I licked my refreshed fingers with new pussy juice and licked them over and over as I thought through this. Pussy tastes great but I still love cock.

It was Friday, ending of my vacation which I had taken off for Patty's visit. Patty and Bob's cars were delivered today. Patty told me that she moved in with Bob in his small 1 bedroom apartment and they hadn't set roots down yet. They dumped most of his bachelor furniture so what little was left they were able to fit into our garage so they wouldn't have to pay for storage. That night Bill came home and told me he had to go out of town on business Monday morning and would be back Thursday night. The four of us spent the weekend organizing the garage so that Bob and Patty could get to some of the items they needed, like their clothes and a couple of things they moved into their bedroom and bathroom to make them feel more at home. We even made room in the kitchen for some of Patty's cooking items and a couple of rugs and things in the living room to cohabitate and make them feel a part of the household.

The housing sticker shock still had their heads spinning. But we had so much room in our home nobody seemed to be in a rush to separate. The weekend was a lot of furniture moving and boxes moving back and forth from the garage into our house. By Sunday afternoon we had it all back together and even a car back in the garage. Bill packed for his trip before we ate dinner. None of us seemed to have enough energy for wild sex, we had sex but it was slow and steady. Nothing earth shaking but enough to release some tension for the four days I would be alone. No sounds came from Bob and Patty so I figured it was the same for them.