Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 08

Story Info
Ch 08--The One with Phoebe's Favorite Client.
1.2k words
3.69
3.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe Buffay had a very interesting life history. A runaway from a broken home, she lived on the streets of Manhattan for years. She was now 27, working as a massage therapist. She was eccentric, flaky, non-linear, illogical, uneducated, and childlike. Almost a modern-day hippie.

Phoebe had long blonde hair, a beautiful face, and a killer body. She dated oddball guys. She had an identical twin, Ursula, who was a struggling actress in Manhattan. Phoebe somehow afforded her own apartment in Manhattan.

Phoebe Buffay made a game effort to support herself legitimately. Impressionable and beautiful, Phoebe was a prime candidate to be lured into the life of a sex worker. Her identical twin, Ursula, was in fact a sex worker. Phoebe was officially a massage therapist, but the men--it was always men--who hired her expected sex, and generally got it. Hopelessly naïve, she had never thought of herself as a prostitute, but rather as a really friendly massage therapist, who received big tips from her satisfied clients.

Phoebe's favorite client was a Mr. Roper. He was in his fifties, filthy rich, and happily married. She always met him in a nice hotel. He would book a room to receive his massage in, so that no one at home or at work would find out about Phoebe.

Today, Mr. Roper had instructed Phoebe to got to room 1002 of the Hotel Normandie. She hauled her massage table and gear to the front door, where the doorman called for a bellhop to help Miss Buffay to her room. Arriving at the room, Phoebe set up her table and populated the room with her potions, lotions, oils, and incense. Mr. Roper was her favorite client. He was so kind to Phoebe, almost like a father. She didn't know who her real father was.

Mr. Roper arrived. Phoebe greeted him warmly, with a kiss on the cheek. She took his coat, hung it up, and helped him remove his clothes. Mr. Roper had an average physique and an average penis. Only his wallet was oversized. Roper climbed onto the massage table and made himself comfortable laying on his back.

Phoebe had learned to give Mr. Roper exactly the treatment he needed, and nothing more. He was, after all, a very busy man. Phoebe therefore squirted oil into her palm, and spread it all over his cock and balls. She rolled his balls about in her hand lovingly, while she jacked him off with her other hand. Phoebe picked up an ongoing conversation, "Mr. Roper, did you nail that girl you were going to go out with?"

"Yes, but she was awfully greedy, so I'm not seeing her again."

"Oh, that's too bad. What woman wouldn't want a man as kind and generous as you?"

Roper winced, "Oh, God, that's good, Phoebe. Faster, please. That's right. Good girl!"

"Did you see your doctor again, Mr. Roper?"

"Oh, yes, my urologist. He says that my prostate will be okay as long as somebody drains it at least once per day."

"Oh, my! I think your pubic skin is well moisturized, now, Mr. Roper. Would you like me to drain your prostate, sir?"

"Oh, Phoebe, you are a lifesaver! The doctor said that this one should be done first with suction, followed by regular sex."

"I'd be happy to take care of that, sir." She stopped jacking him off, and wiped the oil off his cock and balls.

As she was about to take him into her mouth, Mr. Roper said, "Phoebe, come up here. Let me see how beautiful you are." She went to the head of the table, with her trademark smile. Roper looked at her face for several moments.

Then, Phoebe stuffed his cock into her mouth and started sucking. Roper involuntarily closed his eyes when he felt her mouth on him. She always started Mr. Roper's blowjobs aggressively, the way he preferred. She deepthroated him straight off. Slurping loudly, Phoebe's head rose and fell rapidly, his cock was exposed and then deepthroated twice per second.

Phoebe was especially good at using her talented tongue to stimulate a cock. She rolled her tongue and cradled his shaft with it, getting the tongue not just along the bottom, but up the sides as well. She sucked as if her life depended on it. Her cheeks hollowed deeply from the suction. To Roper, it felt as if he would suck him down her throat, and he would be turned inside out. Mr. Roper had enjoyed a lot of blowjobs from a lot of girls, but Phoebe was his favorite.

Today, Roper wanted to come in Phoebe's pussy. That is why he fabricated the instructions from his "urologist." He said, "Enough, Phoebe! Into bed." Phoebe stripped in mere seconds. She crawled to the center of the bed and lay on her back, with legs comfortably bent. Roper flashed a wicked grin when he climbed atop Phoebe.

He poked the tip at her slit, searching for the entrance. Phoebe smiled politely while his dick searched for a home. When he got it right, she shouted, "Right there, Mr. Roper! Push it in!" He drove his tool in with much grunting. Once inside, he swung his hips awkwardly to scour her vagina with his prong. Phoebe offered encouragement, "It's in! It's in, sir! Bang the hell out of me! Bang me, Mr. Roper! That's it! You're doing it! You're doing it! Pound your prick into me, sir!"

He breathed so hard that she feared he would have a heart attack, but the doctors surely knew what they were doing. She kept his desperate medical condition off his mind with compassion, "Stick it to me, sir! Scrub my pussy with your dick, Mr. Roper! You're gonna come! You're gonna come inside! Pour your juice into me, please! Pretty please, sir, shoot your cum into me. Please!"

Roper's breathing deteriorated to a croak. It was a race between an orgasm and a heart attack. The orgasm won. He suddenly froze, air escaping through clenched teeth, and semen trickled into Phoebe's welcoming cunt. Roper collapsed onto the bed beside her.

Phoebe, always positive, praised him effusively, "Thank you, sir, thank you! You really plowed me that time, Mr. Roper. When you fuck a girl, she stays fucked! I can feel your seed swimming within me, seeking an egg to fertilize. Ooh, it feels good!" Roper slowly recovered from his exertion. When she was sure that he was safe, she said, "May I offer you a blowjob, sir?" He nodded and pointed to his rigid member.

In contrast to her initial sucking of his cock, Phoebe began the post-coital blowjob gently, first licking all the juices, his and her own, off his cock. She sucked sedately, building very slowly. When she reached an intensity that he could comfortably handle, he tapped her on top of her head two times. He tried to control his breathing and heartrate. He watched her pretty head moving subtly with her ministrations. This was the one place in his life, in this world, where he felt truly happy.

He said, "Let me play with your boobs, Phoebe." She detached from his groin. She kneeled next to him and leaned over, dangling her boobs in front of his face. They were too firm to be called pendulous, but they were very shapely, indeed.

Roper batted at her boobs with his hands like a kitten with a ball of yarn. He leaned forward to kiss the nipples. In a while, his phone alarm went off. He sighed, and rolled out of bed to get back to the office. He left her with one thousand dollars, cash. However, his kindness and friendship were the real reasons she adored Mr. Roper.