Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie asked, "What should we do?"

Ross said, "I just want to make love to you one more time. Just lie back and relax. I'll do everything."

Annie lay in the middle of the bed, her head and shoulders propped up on pillows. Ross lubed himself and her, gently spread her legs, and slowly entered her. She bit her lip while he was on the way in, but made no sound. Ross banged her hard, expecting it to be that last time he would ever do so. It took a while for him to come. He made his final donation to Annie's sperm bank, driving into her hard, and grunting with each thrust.

Ross dismounted, got out of bed, and high-fived Rachel. Annie got herself together, and Ross and Rachel put her into a cab for the train station. Annie hugged both Rachel and Ross warmly, and said she had "an epic weekend." As her cab disappeared, Ross said, "We've pulled off the perfect crime. A weekend of wild abandon with a beautiful girl, and she happily heads out of state."

When they returned to the apartment, Rachel asked, "How do you feel now about your experience with women?"

Ross said, "I am truly amazed at what a difference this had made, very much for the better. My curiosity about other women is reduced, my confidence is up, and I have greater appreciation for our relationship. I just feel like I can go ahead with life with no regrets, and no what-ifs."

Rachel said, "That's exactly how I wanted you to feel, Ross. You need at least one more earth-shaking experience, though, and her name is Cindy."

12