Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 27

Story Info
Ch 27--The One with Joey and Janice.
713 words
1.75
3k
1

Part 27 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey's date with Janice went like most of his first dates. They met at a bar and started drinking. It was too noisy to have a real conversation, but neither of them was there to talk. They enjoyed some overpriced and fattening fried appetizers. After an hour, Joey said, "My place is nearby." She nodded, and picked up her purse.

Upon walking into Joey's apartment, Janice excused herself to use the bathroom. Joey had already straightened up his room in anticipation of lying in it with Janice. He made some martinis, which were currently fashionable in Manhattan. Janice came out of the bathroom, and accepted a martini from Joey. They sipped their martinis. Joey took hers from her and set them both down.

They kissed greedily, open-mouthed. Joey took her hand and led her to his bedroom. He hung the necktie on the doorknob and closed the door. Janice came to Joey and kissed him again. They separated and stripped individually. Janice had a very nice, lean body. Joey always took command in these situations. It was an ultimatum.

First, he walked up to her, put his hand atop her shoulders, and applied very light downward pressure. Janice knew what to do. Sometimes, he had to force the girl to her knees. Janice melted down to the floor. Janice took his cock in one hand and licked it all over. She sucked on his balls for a few moments. Then, she sucked his cock.

Joey preferred deepthroat, so he put his hand on the sides of her head and gently pulled her head toward his groin. Joe was just a little bigger than average, so Janice ingested his entire cock with little difficulty. He commanded, "Suck. More suction. Come on, Janice, more suction." Janice's cheeks collapsed inward with the partial vacuum inside her mouth.

Joey said, "Good. More tongue." She tried to keep from gagging, suck very hard, close her lips around his shaft, and work her tongue vigorously over his cock, all at the same time. Joey's voice grew rougher with the approach of his orgasm. He croaked, "I'm coming. Suck hard and swallow it!"

Joey's hips jerked slightly several times. Each jolt marked the launching of a dab of semen down Janice's throat. Since she had him deepthroated, she had no choice but to swallow. After sucking down all his cum, she tried to pull away. Joey held her head to his groin for a few more beats before releasing her.

Without a word, Joey left the room, nude, and retrieved the martinis. Handing it to Janice so she could wash down his semen was as gallant as Joey ever got. He put on a condom while she sat on the bed. Joey took her by the shoulders and lay her on her back. He climbed between her legs and forced them apart with his hands. He slid his cock up and down in her slit. It tickled her clitoris. This was all the foreplay Joey ever performed, and its only purpose was to ease his entry into her.

Joey pushed his cock into her vagina. She said, "Ouch! Too fast. Take it easy." He paused for one beat and resumed his forceful entry. He powered his cock all the way in and began thrusting without delay. He looked down at her tits, rocking up and down with the rhythm he set with his hips. He maintained his preferred pace for a long time, completely disregarding his partner.

When he was close enough to climax, he thrust as hard as he could. She complained, groaned and cried out, "Ouch! Too fast! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Too—Ugh!—fast." His second ejaculation was less than half his first, but that didn't matter much because it ended up in the condom, anyway. Once he was satisfied, he pulled out, stripped off the condom, and put it in a wastebasket. She was aching, and groaned, asking, "Can I get on top for a while?"

"No, I'm done for the night. Good night, Janice. Thanks!" She put her clothes on and he immediately escorted her out of the apartment. Joey had seen at once that he and Janice were not on the same wavelength, so he had resolved to fuck her once and never think of her again.