Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 28

Story Info
Ch 28--The One with Joey and Nancy.
2k words
1
2.1k
1
0

Part 28 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica had decisively quashed any regrets Chandler had about Janice. He no longer cared. The next time he saw Joey, he said, "Looked like your date with Janice was a success, at least for you."

Joey said, "Blowjob and fuck. She was okay in bed, but not my type." It went without saying that Joey would never see Janice again. Joey said, "Hey, remember that girl with the black hair you went out with for quite a while a few years ago? What was her name?

"Miriam."

Joey salivated, "Yeahhhhhh, Miriam. What a body on her, huh? You still in touch with her?"

"She's married, now."

"Oh, too bad. I really liked her." Chandler thought, "I really liked her, too." Losing Miriam had been hard on Chandler. She was so much of what he wanted in a woman. In many ways, she was like Monica. Chandler was grateful that Joey wouldn't get his hands on her.

Joey said, "Let's see, who else did you date? There was that annoying girl with the super curly hair. The church girl. What about her?"

Chandler answered, "Nancy? That was years ago, dude. She's super religious, you know." Chandler did not want to say that Nancy was a committed virgin, at least when he dated her.

"Have you got her number? As I recall, she was pretty hot."

Chandler did indeed have Nancy's number. He had last seen her three years previously. There was a good chance the old number was no longer valid. Chandler dug out the number and gave it to Joey, for what it was worth.

The next day, Joey proudly announced, "Hey, thanks for that number, Chandler. I'm having coffee with Nancy tomorrow."

"What!?"

Joey elaborated, "She's a tough nut to crack, though. She remembered me, but she thought your name was Leonard. Anyway, she didn't want to commit to dinner or anything."

Nancy was about five-seven, slim, with a nice figure, and very well proportioned. She had a pretty face. She had long brown hair that hung to the middle of her back. Her hair was wavy, verging on curly. It was lustrous and shiny. Spectacular.

Although Joey was no intellectual, he had an innate ability to adjust his demeanor to suit his audience. He was, after all, an aspiring actor. With the worldly Janice, he had gotten the sex he wanted with almost zero effort. He sensed already that Nancy needed to be courted, but the payoff....

Nancy took a mid-morning break to meet Joey at the coffee shop. He dazzled her with his charm, not to mention his good looks. He looked sharp because he was driving the limo that day. Joey got Nancy laughing right from the start, which, he knew, guaranteed success. Her time was short, so he drove her back to work in the limo. He donned his chauffeur's cap, pulled up in front of her building, and opened the door for her ostentatiously. She blushed. Some of her co-workers witnessed the event, and were duly impressed.

Friday night dinner was at an Italian restaurant that served very good food in a casual atmosphere. Joey didn't want Nancy to know how poor he was. They had great fun. He ordered a bottle of Chianti. Nancy was not a teetotaler, but she normally drank very little. Joey convinced her to indulge, and she did. He kept her glass full, and made frequent toasts that required that she drink.

Joey escorted Nancy home. In front of her building, they kissed passionately. He got her to open her mouth, and he explored it with his tongue while he crushed her body to his. She finally pulled away, saying she had to get in. They made a date to go to Coney Island on Sunday, after church.

Nancy went to early mass, and they arrived at Luna Park before noon. Nancy was of better-than-average intelligence, but rather naïve, and not worldly. She, like Joey, thought roller coasters were almost the best fun one could have. They rode rides, played games, drank beer, and ate hot dogs. Walking through the crowded park holding hands with this gorgeous guy was a head rush for Nancy. She felt that every woman wished they were her on this day.

In mid-afternoon, they rode the Tunnel of Love. They mauled each other the moment the lights went out. Joey slipped a hand into her blouse, and cupped a breast, but outside her lacy bra. They immediately rode the Tunnel of Love again. Nancy wanted to let him hold her boob under her bra. Joey was of like mind. He almost peeled off her blouse and bra entirely.

There were other rides that offered similar privacy. In each of them, Nancy let Joey go a little further. In the Cops and Robbers ride, he sucked on her nipple. They paused at random times in the park to kiss. Nancy was pretty tipsy by late afternoon. Joey said they should get back to the city before it got too late. Nancy was not in a condition to do anything but follow his lead.

He took her back to his apartment. She had scarcely been in a man's home before, and certainly not on a third date. He poured two more beers into her. It seemed to Joey that she was getting drunk to steel herself for something. He was correct. Nancy had declared, to her friends, that she would lose her virginity at 25, if she were not married already. She was 25, and weary of her goody-goody lifestyle. Months before, she had decided, at an unconscious level, to go all the way.

Joey fell into her lap at just the right time. He was so good looking! So uncomplicated! He would not insist on marrying her, or endure yet another long friends-first period. She wanted to get it over with, and she wanted it to be a guy who knew what he was doing, and she wanted to be drunk because she was afraid it would hurt.

They made out on the couch. Joey had her blouse unbuttoned and her bra dangling. He had already discovered that her nipples were an erogenous zone, and he worked them diligently. Joey was certain that she was inexperienced. He held her face in his hands, and said, "You are an angel, Nancy. I care so deeply for you. I would never do anything to hurt you. You know that. I want to make love to you, Nancy. I will be gentle, and loving, and it will be beautiful." Precisely what she wanted to hear. Joey's instincts were dialed in that week.

He led her to his bedroom, put the necktie on the doorknob, and shut the door. He played one of two albums he owned specifically for seducing girls. Joey listened to hard, alternative rock, but he knew that a girl like Nancy wanted romance. Johnny Mathis, the seducer's best friend for sixty years. Joey took off his shirt and pants. He did not want to frighten Nancy by getting naked before she did. He went to her, and tenderly kissed her.

Joey began stripping her, or, rather, resumed stripping her. Her bra was already off, and her blouse nearly so. He got her out of her pants with difficulty, for they were jeans and pretty tight. She had a narrow waist, and very respectable breasts. Yum! He removed her panties and his own boxers while he was kissing her. He had learned that this was the point where many girls backed out. If she did not see their nakedness, she would be unlikely to bolt.

Now both nude, he steered her to the bed, and they got in. He fingered her clitoris expertly. He was almost as good at it as she was when she touched herself. He got Nancy's juices flowing, then sneaked a finger into her vagina. There was a trace of a hymen. He whispered, "Is this your first time?" She could only manage a nod. Yes! A virgin! An honest-to-God virgin, right here in Manhattan!

Joey had harvested three confirmed cherries in high school. Since high school, the availability of virgins dropped every year. Joey had had only one confirmed victory since school. Finding a girl this hot, at this age, with an intact hymen was like finding two unicorns. Joey eagerly wanted to make this moment special—for him. He would forego the condom, since Nancy was certainly disease-free.

Joey would, however, avail himself of lubrication. He wanted her to be comfortable, because all that crying was an annoyance at what should be a triumphal moment—for him. He lubricated his cock, got down to her legs, raised her knees up, and spread them. Now, he needed get the job done in one swift motion, so she couldn't escape.

Joey climbed over her, and put his hands at her sides to support his torso. He quickly placed the tip of his penis at her vaginal opening, and pushed the head in. He was so excited that he struggled to go slowly. He pushed into her. He didn't feel her hymen. She did not object. He had her. He moaned in pleasure at the sensation. She was so warm and soft and tight inside!

Nancy whimpered, but not too loudly. He moaned louder, and landed his groin against hers, in to the hilt. He groaned as he pulled out an inch or so, and re-inserted. The feeling was incredible! He thrust his hips, driving his cock like a piston in a warm, squishy cylinder. He came, pumping in longer strokes and shouting, "Yeah! Yeah! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" He bathed her pussy in a generous serving of sperm. He continued to thrust after he came.

Nancy was crying now, but he refused to stop. He had to come again. He stroked in and out, grunting and breathing hard, ignoring Nancy entirely. He was only interested in the hold her vagina had on his schlong. It was magical. After several minutes of pumping, he came again. He threw his head back, grimaced, and pushed his cock as deep as it would go. He fired a few more spurts of seed into her womb.

Joey got out of bed, and walked around the room. He was exultant, triumphant, victorious. However, he knew that if he showed those true feelings, he would never have Nancy again. She was shedding tears, but not vocally crying. Not bad. She covered herself with the sheet. Joey asked, "Are you all right, Nancy?" She did not answer. "Nancy, are you hurt?" She shook her head.

"Do you want me to bring you a beer? It might make you feel better." She nodded weakly. He left, and returned seconds later with beer, which he opened and handed to her. She was bashful about her nudity and his. He put on his pants, saying, "Why don't you get up, and get dressed, and we'll go out in the living room?"

Nancy moved tentatively to the edge of the bed, bringing the sheet with her. She said, "Could you leave?" He did, and she got dressed in private. She emerged from the bedroom looking like hell. Joey was now wearing pants and a shirt, and digging for something to eat in the refrigerator. Nancy picked up her bag and said, "I think I want to go home." Music to Joey's ears.

He said, "Thanks for a great day, Nancy. Bye, bye." He kissed her on the cheek, and closed the door behind her. Now, he danced a jig and clapped his hands in celebration. Nancy was his fifth confirmed virgin. He was an ace! Wait 'til Chandler hears about this!

Chandler was not happy for Joey, "Godammit, Joey, she was a nice girl, and you took advantage of her!"

Joey was surprised by Chandler's reaction, "No, I did not! She consented, she wanted it, she knew what she was doing."

"I don't doubt that, Joey, but just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something. How do you think Nancy feels about it, now?"

Joey pointed at Chandler, "You would have done it, too, Chandler. Admit it. I let her make her own decision. I didn't talk her into anything. She was ready. It was her choice. I was her choice."