Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 36

Story Info
Ch 36--The One with Joey, Jackie and Sandra.
822 words
0
1.3k
00

Part 36 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey enjoyed a favorite pastime that he was rarely able to indulge in. Two women at one time. These two were roommates. Jackie was actually his date for that night. Sandra was her roommate. Jackie knew two things within ten seconds of meeting Joey. One, he was completely untrustworthy. Two, she would sleep with him. Jackie solved this dilemma in an innovative way. She brought her roommate along as an escort. Safety in numbers. Jackie was the hotter of the two. About five-seven, long blonde hair, an adequate face, and a better-than-adequate body.

Sandra was about five-four, shoulder-length dark brown hair, an adequate face, and mesmerizing hazel eyes. Slimmer than Jackie, Sandra was well-proportioned by women's standards, and not curvy enough by men's standards. The real reason Sandra was functionally invisible in a room also occupied by Jackie was Jackie's bright blond hair. In every other way, Sandra was every bit as attractive as Jackie. Sandra had reconciled herself to this reality in high school, long before she met Jackie.

Joey had bought them a pizza and a pitcher of beer. Once those were done, Joey took the girls to his apartment. His roommate was not home. He made an early ultimatum; Jackie in his bedroom immediately, with or without Sandra. Sandra was more afraid of being alone in the apartment than she was of being with Joey in his bedroom. After that, it was a fait accompli, and Sandra took second billing to Jackie, as usual. Joey and the girls stripped.

Joey required introductory blowjobs of all his dates. He started with a willing Jackie. He stood at the foot of his bed. She kneeled before him—always a rush for him, like being king—and did as he asked. She gave pretty good head, but he decided then and there not to see her again. He instructed, "Take in more of it. Suck harder. Harder!" His climax sneaked up on him, and he avoided coming by a hair's breadth.

Joey paused to let his cum settle, and turned to—what's her name—Sandra. Sandra was less willing, but she succumbed to a great deal of peer pressure and a fair amount of Joey's muscle. He held her head in his big paws, and forced it down to his crotch. Sandra realized that he was determined to make this happen, so she got to her knees and sucked. Joey chuckled to himself, "Works every time." Sandra gave mediocre head. Joey didn't bother trying to instruct this one. He let her go on for a while, then pulled out of her mouth.

Joey gestured to the bed, for both of them. He did Jackie first, naturally. He put on a condom, mounted her, and forced it in. Jackie winced in pain, complaining, "It hurts."

Joey said, "The rubber is lubricated. Just hold on for a little longer." A little longer was all it would take for Joey to come. He thrust hard and fast, making her squeal. He came, thrust a couple more times at random, and pulled out. He ignored Jackie from that moment on. Joey stripped off the condom, discarded it, and reloaded.

Next, Sandra. Sandra was discouraged by what she had just witnessed, but Jackie did not want to be the only one that got treated that way, so she badgered Sandra to put out. Joey took Sandra's upper arms and positioned the girl on the bed. First, one knee between her legs, then two. He loomed over Sandra. Once again, Sandra saw that this was gonna happen, so she submitted. Joey inserted his cock a little bit, adjusted his position a bit, then drove it in to the hilt with one push. Sandra cried out in pain, but Joey had what he wanted, and no power on earth would deny him now.

Joey stroked in and out with overwhelming power. Sandra bawled. Jackie put her hand on Sandra's forehead in support, but Sandra was beyond help. As his second woman of the night, Sandra suffered a lengthy struggle. Joey wanted to come quickly, but he knew he had to be patient on his second one, so he paced himself. His hips slammed down onto Sandra's hundreds of times. With each thrust, he drove her ass into the futon mattress, eventually creating a sizable divot in it. Finally, Joey increased his pace to launch his second stream of cum. He shook violently and pumped his hips. Sandra cried throughout.

Joey got out of Sandra, and out of bed. He said farewell to his troops as he disposed of the condom. Joey picked up his clothes, and took them into the living room to dress. When he was dressed, he shouted through the bedroom door, "You guys have to leave now, okay?" He got a beer out of the refrigerator and slumped into his recliner. While he searched for something to watch on TV, the girls walked past, and he barely looked at them.