Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 37

Story Info
Ch 37--The One with Dr. and Mrs. Greene.
2.9k words
3.67
2.1k
00

Part 37 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Ross welcomed their first houseguests in their new home, Dr. and Mrs. Greene. Leonard Greene was a cardiologist. Sandy Greene worked thirty hours a week for a local charity. Sandy had earned an Art History degree from Bard College. Ross and Rachel proudly gave the tour of their apartment, which was stunning, dramatic, and spacious. Leonard was a little alarmed at the neighborhood, the building, and the apartment, marveling, "This place must cost a fortune!"

Ross nodded, and said, "Yes, Leonard, it does cost a fortune, but we love it."

Leonard asked, "Can we talk a while, Ross?"

Rachel ran interference for Ross, "Dad! No lectures! Are you up for this, Ross? Because you don't have to."

Ross smiled, "No, no, it's fine, Rachel. C'mon, Leonard. Join me in the living room. Beer?"

"Yeah, that's be great, Ross."

Ross brought Leonard's favorite steam beer in a nice, frosted beer glass. Ross drank the same. Leonard had, at that moment, drawn the conclusion that he had hoped to from the conversation that was about to begin. Ross was a mature, serious young man. He was confident and competent. He was respectful of Rachel's parents, but still his own man. Leonard would not be able to steer this young man, much less intimidate him. And Rachel and Ross had both shown that their relationship was their priority, as it should be.

Leonard proceeded with his planned conversation, but more casually and collegially than he had anticipated. He and Ross clinked glasses. "Well, Ross this is quite a place, but I assume you two are living within your means."

Ross said, "Oh, yes. We can afford it on my salary alone, which is very secure. I'll be tenured at NYU, eventually. I can keep that job the rest of my life, if I like. If my research pans out, and I get published a few times, I might be able to move to Columbia."

"That's your alma mater, isn't it?" Ross nodded. "That's great. I admire you and Rachel living in the city like this. To be honest, I find it intimidating."

"It's home to us, and always will be."

"If I may ask a terribly personal question, Ross, do you want to have children?"

Ross said, very comfortably, "No, we plan not to have kids, Leonard. We've explored our feelings on that very thoroughly, and we're confident we won't."

Leonard said, quickly, "Of course, I'm not begging for grandchildren. Rachel's mother and I will get them from both Jill and Amy, so we're covered." They smiled, and clinked glasses again."

Rachel and Sandy joined the men, each bearing a wine glass. Rachel said, "So, does Ross pass the oral portion of his examination, Dad?"

Leonard said, "Now, now, honey, it's not like that. I am relieved to hear that you two have plenty of income, combined."

Rachel turned to her mother, "Yeah! We figure that Ross's salary, which is steady, can support us here, and my earnings, which are highly variable, are just gravy. We're doing fine, financially."

Sandy asked a perceptive question, the answer to which would tell her how serious these two kids were, "If I may ask, are you two pooling your resources, or...."

Ross and Rachel looked to one another, and Ross said, "Well, Sandy, it's only been a couple of months, so we haven't mixed our finances, yet. I have been paying for everything, and Rachel has been able to save her earnings, or so she tells me." Rachel smiled over her wine glass and wagged her eyebrows. "We will consolidate over time, though. I'm sure Rachel has told you we are planning to be together for the rest of our lives."

Leonard raised his glass, "And very happy we are about it, Ross." The four clinked glasses, and the tone for the remainder of their weekend, and their lives, was set. Sandy Greene had only one more question she needed answered.

That night, Ross and Rachel said good night and retired early. Leonard took it neutrally. Sandy raised her eyebrows to Rachel and Ross as she hugged them good night. Once the bedroom door closed, Sandy hurried into the guest bedroom, shut the door, and retrieved one of Leonard's old stethoscopes from her bag. She put it on, and applied the device to the wall that the two bedrooms shared. Leonard came in, and gave Sandy a scolding look. He whispered to her, "That's ridiculous, Sandy. Give them their privacy." Sandy shushed him and shooed him away.

Sandy needed to know, for herself, how Ross and Rachel interacted in the bedroom. She considered intimacy key to a successful marriage. Sandy, in fact, was still an attractive woman herself, and fully committed to being a good lover for Leonard. At first, Sandy heard Ross and Rachel talking normally about day-to-day things, and about the weekend. Sandy imagined the two were undressing.

Rachel had confided in Sandy that she and Ross both slept in the nude. Suddenly, the talk ceased, ominously. Sandy heard nothing distinct for a while. Ross and Rachel's bed backed up against the common wall. Sandy heard the kids getting into bed. She then heard murmuring sounds, and the sound of the bed rustling, for a while.

Suddenly, Sandy heard the bed moving and Rachel uttering a gentle, "Uh" in rhythm. It was easy to visualize Ross on top of Rachel, drilling her. Rachel was clearly affected by Ross's movements, and in a good way. The steady grunting of Rachel, and the movement of the headboard against the wall, continued for what seemed like a very long time.

Eventually, Sandy heard Ross grunting or breathing, too, also in the same rhythm. The headboard now slapped slightly against the wall. Sandy had a clear mental image of Ross putting it to her daughter fairly hard, rocking the bed, and Rachel handling it well. Soon, the sound of Rachel, Ross and the bed moving in synchrony reached its peak.

Then, there was what sounded like wrestling, with the bed making random noises. Suddenly, the noise stopped, and Sandy heard the sound of a body landing on the bed, and Ross giving a loud sigh. Clearly, Ross had just climaxed. His sperm swam in Rachel's womb. Sandy smiled mischievously. There was the sound of murmuring and gentle noises of the bed.

Then, the sound of soft talking, and a slight rhythmic sound once again. Rachel began to moan in long, soft tones. Ross didn't make a sound. It was just the bed and Rachel, doing something relatively gently, and in unison. Sandy's brow furrowed. She was unsure what she was hearing, but it had to be sexual because of the rhythm. Best guess was that Rachel was on top, and loving it.

Sandy's conjecture was reinforced over the next few minutes. The gentle rhythm of the bed continued, but Rachel's moans grew to a deeply erotic level. Sandy was immediately envious of her daughter. Rachel's moans briefly became more like grunts. Abruptly, all sound ceased. After a minute, Sandy heard the random sounds of a couple going to bed—to sleep.

Sandy quietly left the room and joined Leonard in the living room. He muted the television because Sandy was in tears. They way Sandy hugged him told him these were tears of joy. Sandy now knew that Rachel and Ross were right for each other. Ross would always take care of Rachel, and vice versa. She had no worries about Rachel's future.

Sandy, being a sensual woman herself, wanted to share these times with Rachel. Sandy had never pried into Rachel's love life before, but this was different. Ross and Rachel were forever lovers. In Sandy's mind, that meant that their relationship should not be hidden, at least from family. She and her daughter would now share more intimate facts about their lives, and grow closer.

The next morning, Sandy wagged her eyebrows at Rachel frequently. From the context, and the glances her mom made at Ross, there was no mistaking her meaning. When they had a private moment in the kitchen, Sandy got shoulder-to-shoulder with Rachel, and asked, "So, honey, how was it, last night?"

Rachel said, "Oh, Mother, please." Rachel looked to see that they would not be overheard, and said, "It was wonderful. It always is."

Sandy gave Rachel a big hug, and said, "Oh, darling, I am so happy for you and Ross, both. I did not intend to eavesdrop, but, for future reference, when you have guests, your bed is touching the wall, and every move you make can be clearly heard in the guest room."

Rachel's mouth opened in shock, "No! Oh, my God, Mom, did Dad hear?"

"Not at all, dear. He was in the living room watching TV. But, as one woman to another, Brava, Bellissima!"

Rachel smiled and cringed, "Oh, Mom!" She looked over her shoulder once more, and said, "What did you hear?"

"I heard the sounds of a certain handsome young man on top of my daughter and enjoying himself for an impressively long time." Rachel's eyes and mouth opened wide, and she covered her face with her hands. "Then, I heard some young whore pleasuring herself on that sweet boy."

"Oh, my God! You heard everything. I thought this place was sound proof."

Sandy counseled, Rachel, "If you just pull the bed away from the wall a couple of inches, you'll be fine. Come with me. Sandy led Rachel to the guestroom and closed the door. She reached into her bag, and pulled out the stethoscope."

"Mother! This is an invasion of privacy! Gimme that thing!"

Sandy handed it over to Rachel, "Rachel, if you want to know what love is like after thirty years, listen tonight." Rachel cocked her head. "Nowadays, your father and I do it on Saturday night. We haven't done it since Wednesday, so I expect him to really perform."

"Mother, this is terrible. I'll do it." Rachel looked around the room. "Unfortunately, this bed is against the wall with the living room. Anyway, I can't let Ross know about this. But, if he's in the bedroom...."

That night, Sandy got a little tipsy on wine, and excused herself to get ready for bed. After a few minutes, Sandy opened the guest room door a crack, and said, "Rachel, come here." Rachel went in, and saw her fifty-something mother in a black lace negligee, and looking great.

"Mom! Ooh-la-la! What's the occasion?"

"No occasion, darling. Just marriage."

Rachel said, "I can see why your marriage stays fresh. You look amazing!"

Sandy lay her hands on Rachel's shoulder, and confided, "Rachel, there are two things that never get old: orgasms and blowjobs."

"Mom!"

"Rachel, orgasms and blowjobs always feel good, no matter how old you get. Our routine now is for me to blow your Dad until he comes in either my mouth or my pussy. Afterward, if I want, I can get on top for as long as I like. Rachel, we could do the same thing for twenty years and it would never get old."

Rachel said, "I believe it. I knew you were a hot mama, but I had no idea you were this, this, sex kitten."

Rachel left, and Sandy called out, in a perfectly normal voice, "Leonard, I'm going to bed!"

Leonard cried, "I'll be right in!"

Rachel thought, "In more ways than one, Dad." After a couple of minutes, she turned to Ross, and said, "Let's get ready for bed, too, honey." Ross went in to take as shower. Rachel ran to the wall, pulled out the stethoscope from its hiding place, and listened.

Rachel heard her father grunting lightly, and the bed, which was old and creaky, rocking back and forth, its bedsprings squeaking. She heard her mother's voice, barely audible. Sandy spoke louder and louder, until bursting forth with a scream, "Oh, Leonard! Oh, Leonard! Do me! Do me, Leonard!" Rachel cringed a bit. "Hump me! Hump me! Hump me, Leonard. Hump me, Leonard! Uh, uh, uh, uh."

Rachel knew that Ross took quick showers. If he were to find Rachel eavesdropping with a stethoscope, he might freak out. Damn his goody-goody attitude! The bed next door was really rocking now, and Leonard became increasingly audible as he exerted himself. There was a flurry of grunts, gasps, and bedsprings, and then nothing. Daddy had fucked Mommy.

Rachel stashed the stethoscope, and dashed to the bedroom. Ross was standing near the wall that adjoined Sandy and Leonard's room. Rachel surprised him. He tried to look innocent, but Rachel was having none of it, "Ross, I gather you heard that, or at least the climax, if you will." Ross shrugged and admitted nothing. "Oh, give it up, I know you heard. It came through clear as a bell in the living room. Ross, I never in my life ever walked in on my parents or accidentally, or intentionally, heard or saw any sex at all. Here's my mother, in her fifties, screaming like a whore! It restores my faith in mankind."

Ross said, "Yes, I could hear it. Let's give them their privacy."

"Yes, privacy and dignity, all good things. But, Ross, if you had seen Mom in her negligee, you wouldn't be surprised at the outcome. She was hot! I hope I look that good at her age."

"Your mom's an attractive woman."

Rachel's competitive juices were flowing. She stood before Ross, and said solemnly, "How do we respond, Ross? Can we shake the rafters like they did?"

"Well, hearing that was pretty sexy, but I'm not ready for a herculean effort."

"Ross, leave it all to me." She pulled away the towel he had wrapped around his waist, and commanded, "Bed. Now."

Ross put a pillow against the headboard and leaned against it. He had an erection from hearing Sandy's cries. Rachel stripped, and climbed up to him from the foot of the bed. She paused at his groin to suck his cock to razor sharpness. Ross cooed slightly. Rachel lifted her head to whisper, "More animated!" She went back to work, and Ross quietly said, "Nice. Oooh, very nice. That feels so good." Rachel looked up at him angrily, and bit down lightly on him. That got his attention. She resumed sucking, and he moaned more loudly, "Oh, yeah, Rachel. Good. Good. Good. You give great head, girl. Suck! Suck! Suck Harder! That's enough, Rachel, I'm about to come."

Rachel pulled her head off of him, and straddled his hips. She was somewhat lubricated from hearing her parents. She took his cock in one hand and rubbed the head over her clitoris rapidly. Occasionally, she would dip the tip into her vaginal opening. When she was ready, she sat down on his cock, moaning, "Oh! Oh, God! Oh, God, Ross! Unhhh! Ugh!" Ross's cock vanished into her body slowly. "So big! So big! Oh! Oh! Unhh! Uhnn!" She slid down to the bottom of the shaft, growling, "The Eagle has landed, Oomph!"

Rachel gyrated, rubbing her pussy all over Ross's groin. Rachel moaned at a volume probably double what she normally used in this situation, "Oh. Ohh. Ohhh. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Rachel waved to Ross to say something. He said, woodenly, "Oh, yeah, Rachel. That's good. Real good."

Rachel continued in spite of Ross. She rose up vertically, and began thrusting her hips long and hard. She began to rock, followed by Ross, and, finally, the bed. The headboard slapped the wall in time. Rachel kept up the thrusting to maintain the sound, and yelled, "Oh, God! Oh, my God! Oh, my GOD!! Oh, my Goooodddddddd! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" She kept the pace until she actually came, screaming, "I'm coming! I'm cominnngggg! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" The orgasm was genuine. The screams were a bit of an exaggeration. Rachel concluded her performance by cooing, "Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Once Rachel dismounted, Ross whispered, "That was very nice, dear, but may I go to sleep now?"

"Yes." Rachel got up, put on a robe, and went to the living room, closing the bedroom door noisily. Sure enough, Sandy emerged from the guest room, looking angelic in a white silk kimono. They hugged. Rachel whispered, "Let's get some wine. Sit down." Rachel brought a bottle and two glasses to the living room couch. They poured and toasted one another. Rachel began, "Oh, mother, how long has that been going on?"

"Twenty-nine years, dear. Well, a few months before that."

"I'm sure I would have overheard you screaming like a whore. I would have called the police."

"Oh, we had to be quiet back then, when you kids were in the house. When Amy moved out, your father and I blossomed like spring flowers. Ahhh, wandering the house nude, making love in the strangest places, crying out with joy..."

"Ewww! Mother, please tell me you that you never did it in my room."

Sandy hesitated, "I can neither confirm nor deny."

"Gross!"

"Speaking of which, you put on quite a show for your father. He almost ran in there to rescue you. I told him the screaming meant you did NOT wish to be rescued."

Rachel said, "I was a little loud, but you are a tough act to follow."

They said good night. Leonard and Ross were both already asleep.