Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 35

Story Info
Ch 35--The One where Monica Rides Chandler.
1k words
4
2.8k
2

Part 35 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica made love to Chandler. She rode atop him, slowly, languorously grinding her groin against his. She worked gradually toward an orgasm. She would bring it about at the time of her choosing. Chandler lay outstretched on a fluffy sheepskin, blissfully enjoying her ministrations. They had music on the stereo, and nothing but time. Monica sat up, erect and free-standing, sitting on his pelvis.

Monica changed positions. She leaned forward, grasped his shoulders with her hands, and arched her back to bring more of her abdomen in contact with his. Monica moaned more and more frequently, often with her eyes closed. She made another change. She now made small circles with her groin, first counterclockwise twenty times, then clockwise twenty times. Monica thrived on order and symmetry.

When she decided it was time for her to come, she opened her eyes to look into Chandler's. She rose up again vertically, hands free. He was in for a treat. She thrust her hips forward sharply. He had anticipated this. She always wanted to make eye contact when she induced her orgasm. During the orgasm itself, however, her habits varied.

Monica thrust forward fast and hard, like a whore. She tossed her head about, hair flying. She moaned louder. She heard something. To her right, her parents were staring at her. Either Monica had lost track of time, or they were back from the store early. Her father ran upstairs faster than he had in years. Her mother stood and watched, with a wry smile. Monica didn't miss a beat. She was too close to stop. She dropped her head, her hair hanging down and shrouding her face. A few guttural noises, a few shudders, and she was done. Chandler was frozen in terror.

Monica's mother said, "We'll give you two a few minutes of privacy."

Chandler spoke words he never thought possible, "Please get off me, Monica." They detached, and fled upstairs to Monica's room. Mercifully, the door to her parents' room was shut as they streaked by. Inside, Jack and Judy Geller embraced and laughed.

Chandler and Monica took a quick shower together, put on some actual clothes instead of their customary sweats, and ventured downstairs, holding hands. Jack was sitting in his overstuffed chair, entirely hidden by the newspaper he was reading. As the couple entered the living room, his voice was heard, "Your mother's in the kitchen, Monica. Chandler, you're with me." They kissed and separated. Chandler trudged to the end of the sofa closest to Jack's chair and plopped down, irritated that he was to get a talking to at his age.

Jack put down the paper and said, "So, what are your intentions as regards my daughter?"

Chandler saw through this, "Ha, Ha, Jack! Very funny."

Jack switched to a buddy-to-buddy style of speaking. He leaned close to Chandler, and said, quietly, "Seriously, Chandler...How was she?"

Chandler said, "I'm glad you're having fun with this, Jack."

Jack said, "Not as much fun as you're having with my only daughter." Chandler stood up and went into the den to watch TV. Jack called after him, "Wait, I've got lots more!"

When Monica entered the kitchen, her mother waved her to the breakfast nook. Judy brought two cups of coffee, saying, "Don't worry, Monica, I'm only in here with you so your father can torture Chandler in private." Monica was relieved. Her mother leaned over conspiratorially and said, "My, God, Monica, that was impressive! I had forgotten how young people make love. You were like a whore! Nicely done, dear."

"Oh, Mom, it was such a beautiful, loving moment."

"Oh, Monica, I think you completed your mission." Judy wagged her eyebrows over her coffee cup. "How is it, really, between you two? What I witnessed was heartwarming, truly, dear."

Monice turned her eyes to the sky, "Mom, it's beautiful between us. Loving, tender, gentle, passionate, violent, exciting, thrilling, quiet. It's everything."

Judy put her hand on Monica's arm, "Oh, that's beautiful. You appear to be in love."

"You know, I'm sure, that Chandler and I will get married and have two children. But don't tell Chandler. I want it to be a surprise."

Judy laughed, "I'm happy, Monica. But, more importantly, do you do thousands of sit-ups? I wish I had abs like that."

Monica advised, "The key is to develop good habits. I ride cowgirl on my trusty steed at least three times per week, and usually more."

Judy asked, "Does Chandler come when you do that? I mean, if your parents don't interrupt?"

"Not usually, he enjoys it quietly. He prefers to be on top when he comes, or in my mouth."

Judy gasped and held a hand over her mouth in mock shock, "Oh, you are a whore! How often do you give him a blowjob?"

"We have gotten in the habit of doing oral equally, which works out great. I'm not counting the times I suck him just to get him hard. We probably do it for each other, again, about three times a week."

"Nice! Is he good at it?"

Monica checked that no one was nearby, and whispered, "Yes! I taught him everything I want him to know. I was his first, like that, but he's gotten really good at it. I always come. Always."

"Does he always come when you do it?"

Monica answered, "No, I often suck until he's ready to come. Then, he jumps on me and pounds it into my pussy. His choice."

Judy was impressed, "Ooooooh, sounds like you two are dialed in."

Monica nodded, grinning ear-to-ear.

At dinner time, Jack was the last to arrive. That alone should have led the others to suspect something was up. Jack paraded into the room with a pair of barbeque tongs, holding the sheepskin like it was toxic waste, and saying, "This is going to the landfill." As he walked out the back door, he cried, "It was an anniversary gift...from Grandma!"

Chandler was sarcastic, "Funny guy."

Monica said, "Mom always told me to stay away from guys who think they're funny."

Judy quipped, "At least he's not allergic to wool."