Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 39

Story Info
Ch 39-The One with Brunch and a Cab Ride.
2.3k words
4
1.6k
00

Part 39 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had gone even better than Monica had hoped. It was light outside when Monica woke up. She lay there, getting her bearings, gradually realizing who, what, when, where and why. She got up, put on silk pajamas, and quietly slipped out of the room. She tackled the wreckage of the night before with the gusto she reserved for cleaning. When she saw that Chandler had laid the red negligee over a chair, she smiled. What a night!

Monica had the apartment almost completely refreshed when Chandler staggered to the bathroom, nude. When he came out, Monica held the lapel of her pajamas out to him and gave him a scolding look. He said, "Oh, right!" He returned to the bedroom, and came out moments later in his new pajamas. They met in the middle of the living room, embraced, and kissed.

He said, proudly, "Gotcha!"

She smiled and pinched his cheeks, "You sure did! Twice!" They tightened their embrace and she rested her chin on his shoulder and said, into his ears, "I think that was the hardest you've ever pounded me, darling. Congratulations." She pulled back, saying, "I left the rug untouched so you could see what you did."

He looked down to see a Monica-shaped depression in the rug. They both laughed. She said, "Unless you're hungry right now, why don't we call Ross and Rachel and see if they want to go to brunch?"

"Sure." Chandler felt so manly that he had the urge to strut about with his trophy. Monica texted Rachel so as not to awaken them so early. Contacting Ross really meant going through Rachel, just as messages for Chandler went through Monica. Monica was so happy, she hugged Chandler again and said, "You fucked my brains out. Thank you."

"Thank you." He felt Monica reach to find his cock. She had noticed it creating a slight bulge in his silk pajamas. She kneeled on the sheepskin, pulled his pajama bottoms down, and licked his unit all over. He threw off his pajama tops and looked down at her lovingly. She turned her face up to him, smiling. Maintaining eye contact, with a mischievous look, she stuck out her tongue and plastered it to underside of his cockhead. He gasped. She swallowed him whole and began to blow him seriously. He was still worn from last night, but he enjoyed it anyway. The ringing of the phone interrupted them. Monica had to get up to reach the phone.

"Hey, Rachel, how 'bout it?" "Sure!" "Sure!" "Hey, let's get dressed up like ladies and gentlemen this time, okay?" "What will you wear?" "Uh-huh. I'll wear my black and yellow dress." "Okay, see you then."

Monica turned to Chandler, and said, "Jacket and tie, please. We're going to the Bristol at ten."

At ten o'clock, the brunch at the Bristol was just opening up. The four sat down, and got their champagne flutes filled. They all raised their glasses to the center of the round table and clinked them together. Monica said, 'I love getting to brunch early, before it's been picked over. I especially like plunging a serving spoon into an untouched, virgin dish."

Chandler and Ross both perked up involuntarily at the word "virgin." Ross said, "A little Freudian, there, Monica."

Rachel set down her champagne and said, "Okay, we're clearly dealing with 'Manic Monica' today. What's got you in such a good mood?"

Monica laughed and reached out to hold Chandler's hand. He listened with inward pride and outward embarrassment as she said, "Oh, nothing. Some guy porked me three times last night, is all."

Ross said, in exasperation, "My sister."

Rachel said, "Three times? I would need to see video evidence, or the testimony of a corroborating witness."

Monica looked at Chandler, and squeezed his hand. He sighed, and said, "Yes, I guess it was three times."

Rachel said, "You guess? Okay, spill it, what happened?"

Monica sat upright and said, "He did me twice missionary, and once cowgirl. It was three separate porks."

"Orgasms?"

"He twice, and me once."

Rachel raised her glass, saying, "Congratulations. Not too shabby." Monica and Chandler did the arms intertwined toast, perfectly executed. Rachel saw that, and moved to do it with Ross. They had never done it before, together, and they bumped their arms clumsily.

Rachel said, "Rats! We need to work on that, honey."

Chandler said, "Monica put me through boot camp, learning that thing. Like close quarter drills."

Rachel snickered, "That's funny. 'Close quarter drill' sounds like a euphemism for sex." They laughed.

Monica cried, "Let's hit the buffet!"

Each of the four had his or her own strategy to assault a buffet. Monica first surveyed every available item, including desserts, so as to make fully-informed choices. Chandler went straight to his favorite item, and worked his way down from there. Ross tried to take a tiny bit of as many different dishes as possible. Rachel strove to assemble a balanced, nutritious meal.

Back at their table, Rachel asked, "So, Monica, was last night a special occasion or anniversary?"

"No. Well, sort of. I was inspired to be more romantic, both of us. Chandler wore his new silk pajamas, and I wore something new, red, and practically transparent. We ate dinner by candlelight, and it was off to the races!"

Rachel said, "Neat! What brought this on?"

Monica answered, "Omar Sharif."

Rachel exclaimed, "Oh, he was so handsome, and so sexy! I always loved him."

Ross teased, "Monica, are you saying that you got horny seeing Omar Sharif, and you seduced Chandler as a consolation prize?"

Chandler gave Ross a sour look. Monica jumped to his defense, "No, not at all. I just saw an interview where he said his girlfriend and he dressed nicely for bed, every night, and that kept the spark alive for them."

Rachel said, "That's a great idea! Ross?"

Ross said, "Uh, we both sleep nude, dear."

Rachel swatted at him, "We would still sleep nude, you knuckle dragger. We would make a little show of dedication to our relationship on the way to bed."

Monica said, "Exactly. Dressing up reminds us that we are in a romantic relationship. That's why we dressed up today."

Chandler said, "I am going to put a suit on tomorrow, for work. That takes out the romance." Ross nodded in agreement.

Monica retorted, "We will get you jackets that are for fun, not work."

Rachel exclaimed, "Ooh, shopping! We could do it today, Monica."

Ross whimpered, "I thought we were going home after this, Rach, you know."

Chandler, "Ahhh, I see the wheels turning Ross, and you're right. Rachel, you girls aren't teenagers anymore. When guys dress up to take you to an expensive brunch, you gotta put out."

Rachel finished a bit of salmon, "Mmmmm, that's fair. So, Ross is going to plant his flag in Rachel Island. What about you two?"

Monica and Chandler looked at each other, "It's your day, Monica. Anything."

Monica pondered, and said, "Shopping would have been perfect, and poor Chandler needs some recovery time." She smiled at Chandler. "Tell me, Ross, how long do you plan to imprison Rachel in your high-rise rape dungeon?"

Ross said, "It's a sex dungeon, sister! And I could wait until tonight, if I had a morsel to tide me over." He looked hard at Rachel.

Rachel asked, "Blowjob?" Ross nodded. "But, where? I don't want to do it in a restroom."

Chandler offered a solution, "How about this, we share a cab to Ross's lair. He feeds Rachel, the girls go shopping, and he and I watch basketball."

Monica said, "I have a counteroffer. We share a cab to Ross's lair. Rachel sucks and swallows, and we all go shopping. You'd need to be there, anyway, for fittings."

Ross said, "Here's our best and final offer. Share a cab to my lair. Blowjobs for both of us. Then, shopping. I take what's left of Rachel tonight."

Monica nodded, and Rachel said, "Deal."

They finished brunch in garrulous good humor. They asked the bellman to hail a cab. A van pulled up, and the four piled in. The cab driver was a woman. Monica had an idea. She crouched down, her head between the front seats, and said, "Excuse me...Cheryl. My friend and I want to give our husbands a once-in-a-lifetime thrill. We're from out of town. Has anyone ever, you know, sucked the big one in your cab?"

"Lady, I've seen it all, but no can do."

"A hundred bucks for fifteen minutes."

"Deal."

"We're headed for Saks."

Chandler said, "Really? 'Headed for Saks,' Monica? Kind of on-the-nose, don't you think?"

Ross said, "Hah! 'On the nose,' indeed."

Monica said, "Just climb into the back row."

Ross did a double-take, "What! You're serious? No way."

Chandler said, "No way. In a cab?"

Rachel said, "Guys, you have been offered free blowjobs in a New York City cab. Any man's fantasy. Get in the back!"

The guys obeyed. Rachel and Monica had plenty of room to kneel at their feet. Cheryl set off. Ross yelled, "Just don't brake suddenly, Cheryl! I don't care if you have to run over a cop. No sudden moves."

Chandler added, "If I lose my tip, you lose your tip."

Chandler pushed his pants and shorts down around his ankles. Ross was not happy about watching his sister give head. He resolved not to look over there. Ross pushed off his pants and shorts, too. The girls giggled a bit, then set to work. Both men were soft. Not surprising under the circumstance. Monica took Chandler's thing into her mouth, and she licked and sucked as she pulled off of it with a loud slurp. She repeated this several times in an effort to get his shrunken penis to come out to play.

Rachel began by holding the base of Ross's dick in her hand, and flopping the remainder onto her tongue. She licked him all over, several times. She gave him a few strokes with her hand, and the blood began to flow. She put about half of it in her mouth, closed her lips and tongue around it, and stroked it in and out. After a few introductory strokes, she added suction and it was game on. He filled nicely, slouched back in the seat, and started to enjoy himself.

Meanwhile, Chandler's nerves had gotten the best of him. His critter was shriveled in fear. Monica licked, sucked, and tugged, but it was still empty. The truth was that Chandler was self-conscious about his penis size. He knew that Ross was larger, and presumed that Ross knew it, too. Monica looked up at Chandler with big, puppy-dog eyes that implored him to liven up.

Desperate, Monica gave Chandler the one thing Ross would never have. She rose up on her knees, leaned over toward Chandler, and pulled her dress open with her hands. Her bra barely covered her nipples. Chandler reached in, peeled the cups off the breasts, and went at it with his mouth.

Monica slipped one hand down to his cock. She jerked him off while he feasted on her spectacular bosom. Chandler began to inflate. When his cock was almost full length, and semi-rigid, Monica quickly dropped down and blew like a Nor'easter.

Rachel was unaware of the drama unfolding just inches away. She focused on getting Ross's semen out of his balls, through his cock, and down her throat. She tossed her head up and down, exposing most of Ross's cock each time, and sucking hard. It was having the desired effect. When Ross set his hands over Rachel's ears, she knew that she had initiated his launch sequence.

Monica lagged behind Rachel due to Chandler's slow start. She sucked with a vengeance to make up time. Chandler was fully into it now, and it felt great for him. He was hard, and his brain ordered his sperm to deploy down his vas deferens to his urethra. Monica paused a few times to suck on the head and pump the shaft with her hand. She made sexy slurping sounds. Chandler was eager to urge her on, but the presence of three other people inhibited him.

Ross labored under the same inhibition, but he succumbed to the growing urge, saying, "Yes, Rachel. That's good. Good girl. Now, suck harder. Suck harder. Good! Oh, I'm about to come. Yes! Yeah! Oh, yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Ross came into Rachel's mouth in powerful jets of semen. Rachel gathered up every sperm, and swallowed all one hundred million of them.

Chandler took a cue from Ross, and cheered Monica on, "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah. Good. Good. Good! Good! Gooooood! That's it. That's it. Gooood. Gooood!" Monica pumped her head until only the cockhead was inside her lips at the top, and she was deepthroating Chandler at the bottom. During both the up and down strokes, she slid her tongue lovingly along the underside of his shaft. What a woman! Chandler took longer to bring off because of his exertions the night before. Monica worked hard, and brought him in under the deadline. During his orgasm, he shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes." Monica easily contained the jizz that he expelled.

The cab driver called back, "Two minutes, ladies, wrap it up!" Both Monica and Rachel lavishly cleaned their respective charges and swallowed all the sperm. Ross and Chandler pulled up their pants, tucked in their shirts, and tidied up. The girls struggled to their feet, and got sorted out.

Rachel said, "Damn! I ruined my stockings. The knee is worn through."

Soon, the cab pulled up to Saks 5th Avenue. The driver opened the side door, and four passengers emerged, each looking like they just rolled out of bed. Ross and Chandler gladly gave the driver fifty bucks each. The driver winked and said, "Lucky guys." All four of them smoothed their hair and clothes on the way into the store.

After hours of arduous shopping, both men bore new sportscoats and other components of the ultimate brunch ensemble. At home, Monica and Chandler rested. Ross jumped on Rachel and banged out a quickie. Each of the four thought that they had won the day.