Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 40

Story Info
Ch 40--The One at the Bing Family Wedding.
1.6k words
3
2.1k
00

Part 40 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandler's family lived just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Monica had met Chandler's brothers and parents once, at his Columbia graduation. A cousin was getting married, and Chandler was eager to parade his gorgeous companion before the whole family.

Chandler's mother, Nora, and his father, Charles, were long since divorced, and both remarried. They both lived in the Pittsburgh area. Nora had been married fifteen years to Kent. Charles had been married four years to Carla, who was thirty, and hot, in a barfly-trailer trash sort of way. Nora and Charles could be civil as long as they didn't speak to one another. The wedding was on Nora's side of the family. Charles was not invited.

Chandler had a brother, Tom, two years older, and married to Janet. He also had a brother, Jim, four years younger, with a long-time girlfriend, Katy. Chandler and Monica would stay in his mother's guest room, which had once been Chandler's room. Tom and Jim lived locally.

On the morning of the wedding, Chandler and Monica visited Charles and Carla at their house. Charles loved Monica immediately. His son, landing such a gorgeous woman! Carla said nice things, but didn't care for Monica. Carla felt competitive with Monica because they were only four years apart in age. Also, Monica was patrician, educated, and classy, everything Carla was not. Monica was younger. Monica had no tattoos. Monica was prettier.

Chandler's mother and stepfather loved Monica from the first glance. Their first view of Monica was her being escorted into the house by Chandler, and hanging affectionately on his arm. Nora saw in Monica her future grandchildren; beautiful, smart, well-educated, and nice. Like most men, Kent gushed over this beautiful girl who had it all. At one point, Nora looked at Kent and said, "Easy, tiger, she's spoken for."

Tom and Jim looked upon Monica and nodded, slowly, silently declaring "Way to go, Chandler!" They both earned elbows from their women.

The wedding featured an open bar. Chandler, the designated driver, had only one glass of champagne, for the toast. Monica, Janet and Katy were getting along great, and resolved to get drunk. Tom and Jim drank moderately. By evening, the three girls were sloshed.

Chandler took care of Monica. He cut off her alcohol, and poured as much water in to her as possible, along with some coffee. She slurred her words, and walked with difficulty. Chandler escorted her to the edge of the event space, which was held in a park-like setting. The wedding had gotten Monica in a romantic mood.

Monica and Chandler stood, embracing, in the transition area between light and dark. They groped each other outrageously. Monica tried to disrobe Chandler. For his part, he had freed one of her breasts from her dress, and was devouring it. Monica said, "C'mon, Shander. Fuck me. Jist fuck me." That sounded good to Chandler, who looked about and maneuvered Monica to a private area behind some trees. Once there, he attacked her other breast.

He let her drop his pants to the grass at their feet. She slumped, limply, in his arms. He struggled to support her. She ended up on her knees, and reached for his cock. He wasn't sure if she had collapsed because she was drunk, or had been trying to drop to her knees. At any rate, she was there. She mumbled something, opened wide, and placed her mouth over and around his cock. The head she gave was sloppy, slobbery, and disorganized. She even grazed him with her teeth a couple of times. Chandler Bing learned that blowjobs are like pizza; a poor one is still pretty good.

Chandler looked around vigilantly, not wanting an audience. Occasionally, Monica would pause to say something unintelligible. Chandler broke into a huge smile. What a situation! Look at me, a gorgeous woman sucking me at a wedding! Chandler realized that he was too nervous to climax, so he called it a win, and said "Monica, we're going to stand up, now, okay?"

Chandler helped her struggle to her feet. He adjusted her clothes to conceal her breasts. She looked fine. He pulled up his pants, and escorted Monica back into the light. He got her seated at their table, and went to fetch coffee. Chandler wished that he was home, alone, with Monica. Her drunkenness gave her a vulnerability that he had never seen in her. It triggered in him his protective instincts. He longed to be in bed with her, safe and snuggling.

Chandler wanted to get back to his mother's house as early as possible. He struggled to get his five passengers into Tom's SUV. It required a lot of persuading. They were easily distracted, and the girls needed help walking. Chandler didn't dare let any of them drive, so he dropped each couple off at their respective homes. In the morning, Chandler, Nora and Kent would deliver their vehicles to their homes.

Once back at Mom's, Chandler escorted Monica to bed. He helped her undress, and poured her into bed. He stood, looking down at her, wondering how he might have sex with her in that condition, and what the consequences would be when she remembered what he had done. She was barely awake, looking at him with big, dark, unfocused eyes.

Chandler had been in this situation before with Monica. Since they had entered their relationship, Monica had gotten drunk a couple of times. Once, the next morning, Chandler had explained how he had restrained himself, with difficulty, from taking advantage of her the night before. She had laughed, and said, "Chandler, you're mine, and I'm yours. If I get drunk, go for it! Have fun with it, and brag to me about it the next day."

Chandler stripped. His cock throbbed. He looked down at his cock, which he imagined was crying out to be buried in its rightful home, Monica. Chandler got the lubricant. While he arranged Monica in a position advantageous for him, he explained to her inert form, "Monica, we're going to make love now. You just lay back and relax. I will take care of everything. Just relax."

She mumbled, "Fuck me?"

He kneeled between her legs, lubing his cock, as he looked down upon her. She was beautiful. He climbed over her, and placed his cockhead at her entrance. He pushed in a little way, eased off a bit, and pushed further. She turned her head and looked up at him, silently. He repeated the process a few times to get all the way inside her pussy.

He played with her, drawing his cock out completely and re-inserting several times. Looking into her glittering doe eyes, he felt a sudden urge, and slammed it into her hard, many times. Chandler got a thrill from the notion that he was in charge, answerable to no one, not even the girl he was having. He took that ball and ran with it, saying, "Monica, do you like it when I fuck you? You love it when I fuck you, don't you?"

She mumbled, "Yeth."

He thrust frantically, and boasted, "I'm fucking you, Monica. I'm fucking you." A minute later, he declared, "I'm going to come inside you, Monica!"

She said, weakly, "Mmkay."

That word triggered a huge flow of semen. He pumped so fast, that it almost felt like he was out of his body. He informed, "Monica, I came. I put my seed inside you, Monica. Did you like that?" No response. Chandler got off of her. She closed her eyes to sleep. He covered her, and hit the showers.

The next morning, Monica was an adorable wreck. Chandler got as much water into her as he could, along with some coffee and a couple of aspirin. His mom and stepdad were late risers, so he offered to take her to breakfast, and she agreed. She ran a comb through her hair, got dressed, and he drove to a nearby café. Over her coffee, Monica asked, "Chandler, I remember giving you head. Was that at the wedding?"

"Yup." She winced, and he said, "Don't worry. Nobody saw us. I was very flattered because it was entirely your idea. What else do you remember?"

"The wedding was fun. I had fun with my future sisters-in-law. I don't really remember the end of the night."

Chandler screwed up his courage, and said, "Monica, you were really drunk. I helped you undress, put you into bed, and I had sex with you." He tensely awaited her response.

She shrugged, "Okay." She chuckled, "Was I good?"

"You were great, but my point is that you didn't consent. I took advantage of you when you were unable to resist, or even say 'no'." He looked around, leaned forward, and whispered, "Monica, I raped you."

She sneered, "No, you didn't. I said you could do it if I got drunk. Did you have fun?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Well, good. Tell me, exactly what did you do?"

"I did it missionary."

"Was I asleep?"

"Your eyes were open, and you said a few words, but your just lay there."

"What did I say?"

Chandler searched his memory, "Oh, you said, 'Fuck me,' and 'Okay,' and mumbled some other stuff."

She shrugged, "So what's the problem? I told you, if you've got me in that position, go for it, if you want to. You are giving up other women for me. You're entitled to enjoy yourself, as long as nobody gets hurt." Chandler slumped in his chair. Monica smiled and reached out her hand to hold his. "Oh, Chandler, take heart. You took advantage of me when I was most vulnerable. You thought of yourself, and your own pleasure, and you nailed me. Yeah, you raped me. Thank you, and congratulations!"