Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 38

Story Info
Ch 38--The One with Omar Sharif.
1.4k words
2.5
1.5k
00

Part 38 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Chandler had been a couple for several months, when hints of boredom and routine became noticeable. They neglected to set the mood before making love. They wore sweats around. They talked of practical matters while undressing, and even while making love. One or the other would stay up watching TV, while the other went to sleep alone. Their lovemaking was sloppy, and half-assed.

Monica and Chandler knew that these things were characteristic of a maturing relationship, but before they were even married? Before they were even engaged? After just a few months? Monica watched a rerun of a late-night interview actor Omar Sharif had done years before.

Such a beautiful man! So sexy! Omar described frankly how he and his lady friend always dressed for bed, whether they were going to make love or not. The way he described it, it was so genteel, so romantic, like one of his movies, where everyone is classy and beautiful. Monica took this opportunity to rearrange all of Chandler's closet and drawer space, a favorite diversion of hers. She also shopped, another favorite pastime.

When Chandler got home from the gym one Saturday, he found no sweats in his sweats drawer. It was filled with shiny, thin fabrics. Silk pajamas with cuffs and collars, elegant slippers, a smoking jacket, of all things. Monica said, "From now on, we dress like civilized people. Civilized people who live on a higher plane. Sweats are for sweating. If you want to wear sweats, you have to go to the gym.

Chandler slipped into sarcasm mode, "What, no meerschaum pipe? No cravat? No Playboy bunnies?"

"Get undressed, and get dressed," ordered Monica. Chandler set about it with a sigh. When he came out of the bedroom, he was sure that he would slide off anything he sat upon because he was covered in silk. He sat down at the table. Monica had a meal laid out. She emerged from the bathroom wearing a—what else?—silk robe that covered her from her ankles to just under her chin.

She looked alluring, anyway. Somehow, the robe made him want to see what was underneath, even though he was quite familiar with its contents. Monica lit two candles, turned off the lights, and poured wine. They ate and drank in silence, letting themselves relax into a slower pace, in the moment.

As they dined, Chandler grew more interested in Monica's face and hair. In the candlelight, she could not have been lovelier. When Chandler finished eating, he set his elbows on the table and looked at Monica as if she were dessert. She stood, opened her robe, and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing a red negligee that made her look more nude than being nude. Her breasts billowed out the top. The lace highlighted her skin rather than concealing it. She had great legs.

Chandler's eyes bulged and his rational mind departed his body. He leapt out of his chair and seized her. He kissed her face, neck and shoulders, and crushed her body to his. He released her momentarily to cast off his pajamas. He grabbed her greedily, and started peeling the negligee off of her. She writhed in his arms, purring, "No, darling. Oh, my darling. No, please no. Oh, this feels soooooo good." He was mauling her, but she was not mauling back. She didn't kiss him. It drove him mad. She pleaded, "No, I cannot help you."

He responded, "I don't need your help."

She melted to the floor, onto the sheepskin rug. Chandler nearly tore the negligee off of her. He jumped on her gently, and guided his prick into her vagina. Chandler called out, as he entered her, "Ahhhh! Ahhhh! AHHHH! AHHHH! AAAHHHHH!!" He burrowed his entire length into her, and started humping her furiously. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together. She took a terrific pounding, and only just endured it. She was thrilled, however, to feel his mad passion. She had wanted to feel his ardor, out of control and wild.

Chandler ejected his semen in a flurry of wild bucking and thrusting. Once finished, he settled down. He propped himself up on his elbows and kissed her all over. He resumed moderate thrusting. Chandler released one of his arms from behind her and grasped a breast firmly. Monica played him like a fiddle, saying, "Oh, what are you doing, darling? What is this you are doing?" Chandler chose to enlighten her with deeds, not words. He ground his hips against hers, squishing her clit around under his belly.

Soon, he began bucking like a bronco. He pounded her ass into the thick, deep fleece. Monica cheered him on, "Oh, yes, my love! Yes! Give it all! All you have! Give it to me! Ugh! Finish me! Ugh! Ugh! Do it! Do it! Yes! Yes! Yes!" It felt good for Monica, but she was not nearing an orgasm. She wanted him to come once more. The remainder of the night would be hers.

She felt warmed by his closeness. She felt his passion overlaying his helpless love for her. He was out of his mind, just for her. She closed the deal by purring, "Are you going to come inside me, love? Are you going to fill me up? Do it, darling. Do it." Chander erupted inside her again. Monica smiled broadly as he shuddered. Mission accomplished.

Chandler was spent. He rolled over to lay next to her. They held hands, and rested, looking up at the ceiling. Monica sensed that Chandler was not ready to talk, so she relaxed in the afterglow. Eventually, he said, "Thank you."

She purred sexily, "Hmmmmmm, my pleasure. Ahhhhhh...."

Chandler rolled onto his side, facing her. He played with her nearest breast. After wobbling it in every direction and molding into a variety of shapes, he leaned down and kissed her nipple. He went after her breast with his mouth, and Monica reacted naturally, getting excited herself. She intended to complete the night by riding him to her own orgasm. She needed to keep him going, and chose flattery.

She spoke gently, softly, "Darling, do you do that to all your women?"

Chandler responded, "How do you mean?"

"I mean, do you pound them into the earth that hard?"

Chandler said, "You inspired me, tonight."

"Do you think that's the hardest you've worked me over, darling?"

"Perhaps. It was very satisfying, sweetheart. I enjoyed myself thoroughly."

Monica gave a little shrug and smile that showed she was happy pleasuring him, "Darling, shall we retire to the bedroom?"

"Yes." Chandler got to his feet and helped Monica up. She gathered her robe, and disappeared into the bathroom. Chandler walked about, stretching his legs. He picked up the negligee. It was feather-light. He laid it over a chair. He filled the wine glasses, and somehow managed to carry the two candles and two wine glasses at one time, into the bedroom.

Monica entered the bedroom in her all-concealing robe, "Oh, you brought the wine and candles! How sweet. How can I thank you?"

"Remove your robe." She did. They kissed deeply, and got into bed. Monica cleaned off Chandler's male member. It was semi-erect. He lay back. She got down low and used one hand to feed him into her mouth. She sucked gently at first, and gradually built to a medium pace. She knew that, after coming twice, a vigorous blowjob would overstimulate him. She was being greedy. She wanted to get him hard so she could ride him cowgirl style.

He lay with two pillows under his shoulders, happily watching the action. He did not get rock hard, but he got hard enough. Monica squatted over him, and held his spike vertical with one hand. She lowered herself onto him in one movement. They both sighed. Chandler lay his head back to relax and watch her. She was sitting on his pelvis, erect and hands free. Everything Monica did now was for her own pleasure. Chandler was fine with being used in this way. In fact, it was wonderful.

She arched her back and rolled her hips backward, forward, and all around. She looked down at him with a smile some of the time, and closed her eyes and opened her mouth the rest of the time. Occasionally, she would use her legs to elevate herself and lower herself back down. Chandler sensed a change when she leaned forward and put her hands on his chest to support herself. She dropped her head, hair hanging free, and opened her mouth in a silent scream. Monica spasmed, rocked and shuddered. Chandler broke out a huge smile, feeling very proud of himself.

Afterward, they spooned, and fell asleep in that position.