Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 41

Story Info
Ch 41--The One in the Virgin Islands.
3.3k words
3.33
2.5k
1
0

Part 41 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Chandler vacationed for a week in the Virgin Islands. They decompressed, lounged on the beach, and had sex. Chandler was spent after three days. Monica was a knockout in a bikini, and he had exhausted himself. His reproductive system had shut down out of a desperate need to recuperate. Monica was unable to suck him back to life. This left Monica strutting like a buxom peacock, having vanquished her bedmate. At least, that's how Chandler saw it.

Chandler fell asleep in a hammock. It was afternoon. Chandler had had twenty hours to recover. She read her book, until he began to rustle about. Monica had a special surprise for him when he woke up. She went over to his hammock, looked at him, and said, "Hello, sleepyhead! Did you have a good snooze?"

Chandler struggled to wake up. Monica helped him out of the hammock. She said, "Why don't you take a shower, wake up, and we can have a snack. But first, I have a special gift for you, to cheer you up." She got down on one knee, and produced a tiny velvet box of the sort that rings were kept in. The opened the box, and said, "Chandler Bing, will you do me the honor of fucking me?" There was a diamond-shaped blue pill in the box.

"Uh, What?"

Monica got to her feet, very excited, "It's a Viagra! Can you believe they sell them in the gift shop here? Here, take it now, take a shower, we'll have a late lunch, and then back here to have some fun." She got him some water to wash it down with. He shrugged, and swallowed it.

Chandler felt much better after a shower, and much better still after a light meal in one of the resort's restaurants. Halfway through the meal, he looked up, and said, "I think it's starting to work."

Monica said, "You're supposed to take it an hour before. You're ahead of schedule. Are you getting hard?"

"No, but I can tell something is different." They continued their meal in a spirit of optimism and curiosity. Monica leaned forward, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning. She took Chandler's hands in hers, and asked, "So, have you thought about what you want to do? Anything." Chandler gave a frown and a shrug. Monica had some ideas, "Well, we could start with a blowjob, and a little titfucking, being careful not to make you come. I wonder if Viagra makes you come more, too?"

"I wouldn't think so, dear."

"Well, anyway, after the titfuck, you'll probably want to come, so you can fuck me to completion. I think, after that, we should reassess. Whaddaya think?"

Chandler said, "I think you make planning fun. All that dirty talk has gotten me excited. I mean, down there excited." Monica raised her eyebrows. "Monica, we have a problem. How do I get back to the room with this boner in my shorts?"

Monica sat back, mouth open, and covered with her hand. She said, "Can I help? Can you, like, push it over to the side?"

"Monica, there aren't a lot of people around right now. You get up, and I will follow you back to the room closely. If we pass anyone going the other way, I'll hide behind you as best I can."

Monica and Chandler giggled a lot as they negotiated the obstacle course back to their room. Once inside, he said, "One couple may have seen, but I'm sure they assumed that we were going to have sex, which we are."

Monica kissed him, "Get out of your clothes and pour some wine, please. I'll be back in a few." She shut herself in the bathroom. Chandler turned down the bed, positioned white wine, and two glasses, on one nightstand, and a bottle of lubricant on the other. He disrobed. He had a raging hardon, and the will to use it.

Monica slipped into the room wearing a silk robe. She approached the nude Chandler in a slinky way, stopping a few feet short of him. She opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. This reveal had become her signature move. She wore a new set of lingerie. It was black, a great color for her, and displayed her breasts to best effect. He stepped up to her, held her tightly in his arms, and pressed his cock against her bare midriff.

Chandler stepped back, and drank in Monica. Her bra clasped in the front. Chandler unclasped it, letting it fall from her breasts. He tugged the cups to the side, and Monica shook the bra off. She pushed her panties off, and they each went to their side of the bed and got in. She began to slide down to the foot of the bed, but Chandler stopped her, "Monica, I'm about to explode. It you so much as touch me, I'm going to paint this room white. Lay back for me."

Monica lay on her back, in the "fuck me" position. They had done no physical foreplay, so Chandler filled her palm with lube, and then his. Each lubed themself. Chandler was apologetic as he mounted her, "I can't wait." He pushed into her and quickly plunged all the way in. Chandler rammed his pelvis against hers and yelled, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" His hips and cock resembled a sewing machine, going up and down in a blur. As he came, he issued a prolonged yell.

He was still inside her, recovering, when Monica observed, "Wow! That stuff really works!"

Chandler stroked his cock slowly in and out as he caught his breath, "Yeah. Are you all right?"

"Oh, yeah." She lifted her torso up on her arms. He put his head down, and she whispered slowly in his ear, "You banged me." Chandler felt a wave of love for this woman who so wanted to make him happy. She drew back and asked, "What next?"

Chandler said, "All I know is I must rub my cock against your flesh in some way, shape or form. I don't care how."

Monica saw an opening to return to her plan, and set the world right, "Blowjob. On your back." Chandler pulled his stick out of her, and rolled onto his back. She scooted down, and delicately dried off his cock with a towel. She began by licking his cock all over. Then, she surprised him by fitting his balls in her mouth and rolling them around gently with her tongue.

Next, Monica looked up into his eyes and put her lips to the tip of his cock. They both smiled. She maintained eye contact as she slipped her lips over the head of his cock. She formed her lips tightly against the contours of his cock. She slid her lips, very slowly, down the shaft, not touching him with her tongue. She titillated him. She had about a third of it in, when she suddenly wrapped her tongue around it and slid her tongue over the cock every which way. Chandler gasped. Monica broke eye contact.

Monica now applied suction, and bobbed her head up and down in ever-lengthening strokes. Chandler moaned helplessly, "Oh. Ahhh. Ohhhh. That's sooo goooood. Oh, I love you, Monica. I love you." Monica rewarded his appreciation by blowing him in this way until she tired physically. She pulled off of him with a squishing sound. She said, "Titfuck. How do you want it?"

He thought for a moment, and said, "On the bed, flat." They changed positions. She lay flat on her back, without any pillows under her. On his knees, he straddled her chest. He drew a line of lubricant down the space between her breasts. He leaned forward, resting his hands on the headboard. He said, "Down a little, honey." She wiggled her way a few inches down the bed. Chandler lay his cock on the centerline of her chest. She pushed her boobs together, trapping him between them.

Chandler slid himself forward and backward. His cockhead extended a couple of inches above her breasts on the forward end, and all but the head of his cock was exposed on the rearward end of his stroke. Monica focused on squishing her tits around him tightly. She remembered to look up into his face and smile. Seeing that, he thrust faster, exclaiming, "Oh, God, that's good! Yeah!"

Monica smiled even more brightly, and said, "Fuck my tits." She knew how to press his buttons. That was one of the things that made Monica a superlative lover for Chandler. She licked her lips, refreshed her smile, and said, lightly, "Fuck my boobs, darling. Fuck them, Chandler. I love you, Chandler. That's why I like it when you fuck my boobs."

If Chandler hadn't already been drained of semen, he would surely have come at that moment. He continued to slide his prick up and down on her chest for several minutes. When he needed a break, he backed off and sat back, on his knees. Monica was happy that she had completed her planned maneuvers, albeit in the wrong order.

Chandler exhaled hard, and said, "I'll lay on my back, and you ride me. Okay?" That was okay with Monica. They traded positions again. She lubed his cock, and got up on her knees. She spread her legs and lowered herself onto his cock. He observed, "Monica, this erection is bulletproof!"

She pursed her lips, "I'm here to take it, honey. I give it a home, inside me. I'll keep it warm for you." Oh, what a woman! Monica rode upright, arms free. She sat on his pelvis, making gentle movements with her pelvis. They were both chilling out, now, relaxing. She said, gently, "This is nice. Nice and peaceful and gentle. Your staff is inside me, where it belongs." She made some slight swirling motions with her pelvis, and shut her eyes briefly. "How's this, dear?"

"This is great, Mon. I could lay here like this all day. That may be literally true." She continued to make barely visible movements with her hips. Occasionally, he moved his hips a bit to adjust his position for comfort. This was so comfortable, so easy, they both lost track of time.

Chandler was awakened from his reverie by urges conveyed to his brain by his penis. Chandler's dick was ready for a little more action. He caught her by surprise by thrusting his hips upward in a short, quick movement. It jolted her whole body. She opened her eyes, and looked down at him. He gave her another jolt. They laughed, and he kept them laughing with more thrusts that bounced her a couple of inches into the air.

She asked, "Do you wish to come, darling?"

"I think so."

"That would be wonderful, darling. How may I collect the gift of your seed?"

Chandler said, "Let's rotate, and I'll Bing you."

They both were amused and astonished at Chandler's mis-speak. Monica was thrilled, "Yes, darling, Bing me. Bing my brains out!"

Monica lay down on Chandler's chest. He said, "Roll right." Their accustomed direction was left, but they were not centered on the bed, and rolling left would have landed them on the floor. They both held on, and rolled to Monica's right. She landed on her back, his rigid cock inside her.

She murmured, "How would you like to Bing me, sir?"

"Just lay flat, legs open. I'm really feeling this one." Monica braced for a drug-enhanced onslaught. Chandler supported himself over her on his arms, and worked his hips hard. His cock was a piston in the sleeve that was her vagina. Chandler exposed the majority of his cock on every movement in the cycle. He grimaced with the strain.

Monica read his mood, and cried, "He's fucking me! He's got me, and he's Binging my brains out! Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh. You're pounding me, Chandlerrrrrrrrrrrrr!" He kept this up for a few minutes, which was a significant athletic achievement. He opened his eyes and said, "I'm gonna come."

Monica propped herself on her elbows to bring her face closer to his. She looked into his eyes eagerly, and spoke at a normal volume. "Fuck me, pleeeeeeeease. Please, please, fuck me, darling. Fuck me! Ram it home, darling! Your seed belongs to me, darling. Please give it to me!" Chandler needed her inspiration, for he was nearing the end of his strength. He spurted a few times, went limp, and fell off her, and to the side. She rolled onto her side, enthusing, "You got me! You got me again, darling! I love you."

Chandler had to catch up on his oxygen debt before responding, "I love you, too, Monica. You are the sexiest woman on earth." They lay inert for a while. Chandler looked down, and said, "Still hard as a rock, but I'm too tired to do anything with it."

Monica said, "I'll handle that for you. Let's go out onto the balcony." They had previously noted that their balcony, complete with hammock, was entirely private. Chandler struggled to his feet, and he and Monica went outside. The balcony was in shade. Monica held her arms out and spun around, "I feel so free! I've hardly ever been naked outdoors. Why don't you get back in the hammock, and we'll try that trick we talked about?"

Chandler shrugged and rolled into the hammock. He lay on his back, with his cock hard and pulsating. Monica rolled in beside him, and clambered to her knees. It was surprisingly difficult for her to mount him, on a swinging, yielding hammock. She steadied herself, and carefully worked her pussy onto his cock. She didn't feel confident enough to go arms free, so she held onto the spreader bar that was above Chandler's head. She wiggled her hips a few times to settle herself. As before, she made minute gyrations, thrusts and bounces. She tossed her hair back, and asked, "Chandler?"

"Yes."

"How would you like to get me pregnant?"

Chandler said, dreamily, "Not till we're married."

Monica said, "I don't mean would you like to do it now. I mean, when the time comes, what position, what style, what location would you like to do it in?"

Chandler knew about sex, but practically nothing about the reproductive process. He was in for a great shock in birthing class. He said, "Do we get to choose the exact moment we conceive?"

"Supposedly, no, but how you do it might affect they baby's health, and so on. The Japanese believe that conceiving under the aurora borealis means a healthier, more robust baby. We could go to Alaska, and do it out in the snow!"

Chandler mused, "Well, I suppose getting frozen is one way to stay hard. I always thought that you would stop your birth control, and we would let nature take its course."

"No! How about a romantic location, like Paris?"

"That would be beautiful. Does it matter what position we do it in?"

Monica gave a few gentle bumps with her hips, "Yes! The surest way to conceive is basically missionary."

"That's the position I pictured us in. I'd like that."

Monica said, "Of course, you'll have to make some sacrifices."

"Huh? Don't I just get to have a lot of sex?"

"For one thing, you can't come anywhere but in my vagina. You also have to save up your sperm for, like, two days, before we do it. And, we do it when my temperature and everything is optimized."

Chandler was unenthused, "This sounds very clinical."

"We'll make it romantic, don't worry. So, it's settled, you are celibate for 48 hours, do me missionary, and we reap the rewards." Monica gave Chandler some long strokes of her hips. Then, she ground her groin against his. Monica arched her back, closed her eyes, and dropped her head. Chandler knew that she was about to come.

Chandler contributed by thrusting upward. It was difficult to do. The yielding surface of the hammock blunted his thrust, but he had an effect on Monica, who opened her eyes for a moment, and said, "Ooh!" She apparently liked what he had done, so he thrust upward again and again. She threw her head about, grunted, and shuddered several times. Only after her orgasm had passed did Chandler cease thrusting.

They rested for a while, Monica laying atop Chandler. They spilled themselves out of the hammock, and availed themselves of the outdoor shower that was on their balcony. Deluxe room. They showered together. Monica said, "Hey, looks like the party's over." She was looking at his cock, which was at half-staff. It bobbed up and down with his pulse, but gradually trended lower, as if it were struggling unsuccessfully to stay awake.

Chandler was relieved, "Thank God for that! I thought my dick was going to wear down to a nub."

Monica said, "Yeah, me too. I feel like I've been reamed out. If the erection had lasted much longer, we would have had to bring in one of those hookers to relieve me."

"What hookers?"

"The hookers in the bar. Chandler, don't you know that these resorts are notorious for that? Guys come down without dates, and pay for what I'm giving away."

"I don't believe it. Next time you see a hooker, tell me."

"It is sweet how innocent and naïve you are, Chandler. Remember that lady that you held the door open for, and then said she was really pretty?"

"Don't tell me...."

"She was totally a hooker. You saw how she was dressed."

"Yeah, she looked great!"

"Those fake boobs overflowing her dress? The black fishnet stockings at lunchtime? The way she sat at the bar, alone, waiting for a client?"

Chandler wondered, "How much would a girl like that cost?"

"A lot. This is a high-end resort, and they have high-end hookers. Hundreds of dollars for just one hour."

"Wow! I had no idea. You're right, you just gave away thousands of dollars' worth of sex. And you are much hotter than that woman, much hotter than any woman we've seen."

Monica pressed herself against Chandler's chest. She said, in a hoarse whisper, "Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me." They kissed.

After returning to New York, Monica called Rachel to tell her about her experiment with Viagra. The phone rang several times before Rachel answered.

"Hello, Monica."

"Rachel, Hi. Are you out of breath? Did I make you run for the phone? Can you talk?"

"Yes on one, no on two, yes on three. Ugh! Uh! Unghh!" Monica heard heavy breathing.

Monica asked, "Are you in the middle of a workout? Is Ross there?"

"It's Ross who's—Ugg!—in the middle of a workout. He's very, very, very close. OH!"

"Oh my God, are you having sex!?"

"Oh! Uh! Honey, your brother is—Ah!—having sex. I'm hanging on—Ah! Ah! Ah!—for dear life."

"Rachel, I think I can hear him breathing in the background. I'll ask questions with yes or no answers. Is he fucking you in the ass?"

"No-oh-oh-oh!"

"Is he trying to disrupt this conversation by assaulting you?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"He used to pester me, too, when I was on the phone. I begged and pleaded for my own phone, and when I got it, my life was much easier." Monica listened, but heard only grunting. "Anyway, have you ever had sex with Viagra?"

"Unhh! No. Mmmnnph."

"Well, Chandler took one when we were in the Virgin Islands, which, by the way, is a misnomer. He was worn out from three days of sex, so I bought him one Viagra, and he was an animal... rock hard. He Binged me for two hours straight. It was amazing. We both loved it. The only problem is that they are so expensive here in the States. If I'd known, I would have brought back a suitcase full. Are you still there?"

Rachel was crying, "Nooooo! No, please, sir! Ug! Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. I'm still here. Oof!"

"Rachel, are you being raped?"

"Ugnh! Not Really. Oh! Oh! Oh! Please, no!"

"I'm only making things worse for you. I'll let you go. Give my love to Ross."

"I am."