Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 48

Story Info
Ch 48--The One where Joey Gets Fluffed.
1.9k words
2.6
1.9k
2
0

Part 48 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey had left his first porn shoot with five hundred dollars and Misty's phone number. His mouth watered at the prospect of spending an evening with a professional blowjob artist, not to mention her equally well-qualified roommate, Sparkle. Joey had made a very good impression on Misty and Sparkle. They were easily impressed.

Both fluffers were very good looking, and certainly sexy, and extremely sexual. However, they were not camera-ready in a business that drew world-class beauties. They naively believed Jeff when he assured them that they could work their way up the ladder by paying dues as fluffers. For two years, the pair of friends shared one room in a seedy apartment, working for as little as $100 per day.

As fluffers, their job was to suck porn actors into a rigid state, in spite of the immense demands that the business imposed on the actors' gonads. The men had to issue a visually impressive quantity of semen on demand. The sexual stamina required meant that there were very many more porn actresses than porn actors. The women faked it. The men had to produce.

In theory, Misty and Sparkle should not have ingested a single sperm in the line of duty. To waste an actor's ejaculate was a cardinal sin. However, the job description of a fluffer, if one were committed to words, would include the closing phrase, "other duties as assigned," as so many more conventional jobs did. These other duties included satisfying Jeff, the film crew, whoever was financing the film, and, often, their friends and associates. Misty and Sparkle spent more time sucking off these ancillary characters than they did fluffing the actors. The non-actors expected the girls to bring them to orgasm, and swallow it all.

The happy ending for a fluffer was not realistically a shot at becoming a porn star. The best they could normally achieve would be to so enamor one of their non-actor clients that he would put them on his permanent payroll as a mistress. Misty and Sparkle were optimists, however, and they blew like the wind, hoping for gold to issue forth.

Joey's role in his first film was bonus material added at the end, and there had not been any need for fluffing. The Russians were all on Viagra, and watching them work over Phoebe and Ursula was all the foreplay Joey needed. Joey was eager, however, to sample Misty and Sparkle's talents. He had made more of a connection with Misty, and it was she who gave him her number, but the two girls were a matched set.

Joey called, saying, "I'd like to get together with you, Misty. Maybe for coffee, or even some pizza."

Misty replied, "Pizza would be great, Joey. Do you mind if Sparkle joins us? We don't like to walk the streets alone."

Joey had to suppress his urge to howl with delight. They made arrangements to meet at a pizza place. Joey arrived early, fearing that, if the two attractive women were to wait alone for him, they would soon be swept away by other guys. The girls arrived, dressed like hookers, which suited Joey's purpose well. He said, "Please, sit, ladies. You both look great!"

Misty said, innocently, "Thank you Joey, you look great, too. I have to admit, I accepted the offer of pizza because we are running low on cash right now, and couldn't resist the temptation."

Joey said, "Well, I am delighted to see you, and you girls are the real temptation."

The girls looked at one another, and giggled. Joey put two pizzas and a pitcher of beer into the girls, which made this one of his more expensive dates. After the girls were stuffed, he said, "Your place or mine?"

Sparkle said, "Yours. Our apartment is a dump." Misty nodded in agreement.

Sparkle carried the leftover pizza in her voluminous purse. As Joey unlocked the front door, he prayed silently that his roommate, Alan, would not be home. It was a vain hope, for it was Tuesday night, and Alan worked construction. He would need to be at work by 7 the next morning, and his work demanded that he get plenty of sleep. Alan stood when Joey and the girls entered the apartment.

Joey said, "Alan, this is Misty, and this is Sparkle. They work in the adult entertainment industry. Isn't that exciting?"

Alan said, "Yes, it is very exciting. You two must have some wild stories to tell."

Both ladies smiled, and Misty said, "Oh, man, you wouldn't believe the things we've seen."

Sparkle asked, "May I use the bathroom? All that beer needs someplace to go."

Joey gestured to the bathroom, "Be our guest."

Alan said, "Would you ladies like some beers?"

Misty spoke for the pair, "Yeah, that'd be great." She was beginning to like Alan. He wasn't as handsome as Joey, but he had a confident air about him that she found attractive. She smiled at him, and swung her shoulders about like a bird doing a mating dance. Alan brought beers for everyone. When Sparkle came out of the bathroom, Misty went into it.

Sparkle asked, "Do you mind if I kick off these shoes? They hurt my feet."

Joey said, "Make yourself at home, Sparkle! You can set your bag down, and take a seat." Alan proffered a chair for her, which she graciously sat down in. Alan and Joey exchanged a look, unseen by Sparkle. Joey flicked his head to Alan's bedroom door. Alan debated whether to give Joey the run of the place, or stay and try to notch one of the girls. He decided to retreat to his room, and hope to claim some scraps after Joey was done.

Alan excused himself, and retired to his room. When Misty came out of the bathroom, she looked about, and asked, "Where's Alan?"

Sparkle said, "He has to get to work early, Misty, so he went to bed."

Misty looked deflated, and said, "That's a shame. He was so nice."

Joey needed to re-direct the girls' attention, "Let me show you my room." He led the two girls into his bedroom, which was nearly bare of furniture. Misty closed the door behind her, and both girls, unbidden, began to disrobe. Joey stripped as quickly as the ladies did. Both ladies walked up to Joey, and dropped to their knees, shoulder-to-shoulder, in front of him.

In a workmanlike manner, Sparkle took his dick and stuffed it into her mouth. She sucked vigorously for a few moments. Misty put her face near the action, and Sparkle pulled her mouth off Joey's cock and used her hand to feed it to Misty. Another vigorous blowjob. Joey was in heaven. This date was turning out to be everything he dared to hope for. While Misty pumped her head in long, swift strokes, Sparkle contorted her neck to engulf Joey's balls. She rolled them around in her mouth luxuriously.

The girls switched roles with the rapid-fire coordination of a pit crew. Soon, Joey said, "I'm going to come." Both girls immediately accelerated their action. Joey uttered a series of gasps, each one signifying a spurt of cum into Sparkle's mouth. She slurped it all down expertly. The girls rose to their feet in unison. Sparkle asked, "Do you want to try the bed?" Joey did, indeed, want to try the bed. He and Sparkle fell into the bed, laughing. Sparkle arranged herself on her back to receive Joey. Misty lagged behind a little, saying, "I was thinking I should check on Alan."

Joey knew what Misty meant, and replied, "Okay, Misty, but I want to spend a few minutes in bed with you, first."

Misty cheerfully said, "Sure!" She, too, lay on her back, inviting Joey to have his way. Joey mounted her with practiced efficiency, entered her, and started fucking. Misty encouraged him in the robotic manner of a porn actress, "That's it, Joey, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh, it's so good. Fuck me some more."

Joey had Misty rocking on the bed rhythmically. It would be a while before he could come again. Now that he had marked his territory, stabbing Misty before Alan did, he pulled out, and said, "That's good enough. You can go." Misty jumped out of bed, and left the room, closing the door behind her. Sparkle, who clearly preferred Joey, happily positioned herself in the center of the bed. Before Joey could move to mount her, they heard Misty knock on Alan's door, and ask, "Alan? It's Misty. Can I come in?"

Alan cried, "Yeah!"

Joey climbed aboard Sparkle. She took his dick in her hand and fed it into her vagina. She smiled in genuine delight, while Joey fucked her. He watched her large breasts wobble about like Jell-O. He began to laugh out of pure joy, and she responded with laughter of her own. If they had not been concentrating on each other, they would have noticed the sounds of sex coming through the wall that separated Joey's room from Alan's.

Joey eventually came inside Sparkle's pussy. He pulled his dick out, walked on his knees up her body. Sparkle automatically scooted back, propping herself up against the headboard. Joey's cock was thick with semen and other juices, which did not deter Sparkle. She wrapped her mouth around his schlong, then wrapped her arms around his legs to hold him to her. She sucked like a pro, just as Joey had expected. He did not want to come at third time, so he let her work for a while, then said, "Okay, that's enough for tonight, Sparkle. Good girl! You were great."

She was thrilled, "Thank you, Joey! It was my pleasure!"

They both got up and dressed. Joey led her into the living room. Sparkle unabashedly put her ear to Alan's door. Based on the sounds, Sparkle estimated that Misty was about halfway finished with Alan, and vice versa.

Sparkle accepted a beer from Joey, and said, "They've got a ways to go, Joey. Do you mind if I wait here? We don't want to go home alone."

Joey gestured to Alan's recliner, which was formerly Chandler's recliner. He asked, "How long have you been fluffing, Sparkle?"

She answered, "Oh, about two years. We just haven't gotten our big break, yet, that's all. But, I always say, if you work hard, you will eventually succeed!" She clinked bottles with Joey. Joey thought that her optimism was pathetic, but he wanted to cultivate these girls as regular partners, so he said, "Well, if beauty and skill mean anything, Sparkle, you are going to be a star! How did you meet, uh...Misty?"

Sparkle gushed, "It's a really funny story, actually. We were both working on a film set, and we just got to talking. We decided to share a room together to save money on rent."

Joey paused, expecting something funny. Finding that Sparkle's funny story was now complete, he laughed, "Well, that is funny! And you girls are good friends. I can tell."

They heard Alan cry out in either agony or ecstasy. Sparkle said, "Yes, we're best friends forever. It sounds like Misty finished off Alan." Sparkle got up and knocked gently on the door, "Misty? Are you almost done in there? We need to get home."

Misty called, "I'll be right out." A minute later, Misty came out of Alan's room, followed by Alan. He wore only jeans, and looked as if he had just been put through a car wash. Misty and Sparkle said their goodbyes, and left.

Joey and Alan high-fived each other.