Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 47

Story Info
Ch 47-The One with the Cabin in the Woods.
2.1k words
3.44
2.5k
1
0

Part 47 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, Ross and Chandler were talking about all the great sex they were enjoying. Ross said, "Come to think of it, it's been a few months since I did anal."

Chandler said, "Yeah, me, too. It's not my favorite, but occasionally...."

"We're going to New Hampshire next week, and we've got the whole cabin to ourselves. Nobody else nearby."

Chandler rubbed his hands devilishly, "In New Hampshire, no one can hear you scream."

The cabin, selected by Monica, proved to be everything they had hoped it would be. For the girls; comfortable, warm, and quaint. For the guys; isolation. The plan was to jump the girls and pound them in their asses early, while Ross and Chandler were at their sexual zenith. While Monica and Rachel ran about like kids, reveling in all the quaintness, Ross and Chandler surveyed the place as if it were their private rape dungeon.

Ross said, "I think the best place would be on the floor of the living room, in front of the fireplace. That rug that's down there is perfect for us."

Chandler said, "Yeah, and we can lay a sheet down to avoid carpet burn, or carpet stains. Everything else can go as we had planned."

Evening was falling. The guys managed to get a fire going in the fireplace. The girls were upstairs, taking showers in anticipation of lovemaking. Chandler and Ross moved some furniture, covered the large, furry area rug with a bedsheet, and positioned lubricant and wet wipes strategically. Chandler said, "I am so nervous, Ross. What if they hate what we're about to do?"

Ross said, "I've done this with Rachel enough times to know she'll be all right. As Monica's brother, I get a little extra leeway. They'll be fine."

The guys changed into pajama bottoms, which would be easily shed. They hid under the staircase. When Rachel emerged from her room, Ross called, "Rach, please get Monica before you come down. We have a surprise for you."

"All right. I hope the surprise is chocolate!"

Chandler murmured, "It is, in a way."

The two girls came down in their robes, unsuspecting. Monica said, "You guys got the fireplace going! That's great. Is that our surprise?"

The two men came up from behind and seized the women around their waists. Chandler had Rachel, and Ross had Monica. It was difficult for Chandler to shed his inhibitions and get into the spirit of the proceedings, but he managed Rachel competently. The men half carried, half dragged the women to the prepared site.

Monica squealed, "You don't have to force us, guys. We know why we're here."

Rachel got into character, "Oh, my, I am ever so afraid. What shall become of a simple maiden in the hands of a lusty villain?"

They lay the girls on the sheet, heads facing to the fireplace. While Ross and Chandler stripped off the women's robes, Monica and Rachel looked to one another excitedly, and held hands. Monica begged, "Oh, kind sir, please do not ravish my sister and I. You would not want us. We could never satisfy you, for we are innocent in the ways of love."

Rachel laid it on thick, "What use are two young virgins to such strong woodsmen such as yourselves?"

Ross and Chandler, unseen by the girls, had thoroughly lubricated their hardons. Now, for the moment of truth. They both climbed up from the girls' feet to lay hold on their arms, pinning them strongly to the floor. They both insinuated their knees between the girls' legs. By the time Rachel smelled a rat, it was too late. Rachel was naturally more suspicious because Ross only took her anally by force, ostensibly without Rachel's consent. Rachel thought fast, and decided that this was going to happen, regardless. She stayed in character, "Oh, sister, we are to be raped in our bums. Our little behinds will lie skewered on the staffs of these gentlemen."

Simultaneously, Ross and Chandler inserted their cocks into Monica and Rachel's anuses. Monica panicked, "What are you doing!? Get off me!"

Rachel squeezed Monica's hand, and cried, "Just go with it, my sister. Let him have his way, for it will hurt ever so much if you resist. My man is penetrating me, now...Ergh!!."

Chandler was already halfway into Rachel. Ross made slower progress. He had to increase the pressure to force his cock into his sister's bottom. Monica was no longer play-acting, "Ow! Ouch! That hurts! It hurts!" Monica at least had the presence of mind not to complain about Ross's size in front of Chandler. Rachel, for her part, was also sensitive, crying, "Oh, you husky woodsman, you are too large for me. You are ripping me asunder! It will never fit! Owwww!"

Chandler was in as far as he could go. Encouraged by Rachel's playing along, he banged her in the ass vigorously. He had never been this forceful with Monica. Rachel handled it well, grunting with every thrust, and punctuating the action with helpless cries, "No! No! Sister, he's banging me in the ass! He's pounding his weapon into me! He is merciless. Please, God, no!"

Ross fought to get his cock into Monica's ass. She complained, "You're tearing me apart!" When Ross bottomed out, he began long slow strokes, in and out. He gradually sped up, until he felt his climax coming. He pushed into her ass with all his weight, and erupted inside her with white lava.

At nearly the same time, Chandler graced his maiden with a puddle of seed. The men pulled out. Monica howled as Ross's cockhead passed her anal lips on its way out. Rachel had not suffered, really, but she pretended to have been thoroughly used, for the sake of Chandler's ego.

Ross and Chandler exulted, and high-fived one another. Ross announced, "Mission accomplished. We're going to hit the showers. Join us when you're ready."

Laboriously, Rachel got to her feet, and helped pull Monica to her feet. Monica looked hopping mad. Rachel hugged her, and said, "Honey, sometimes men need to feel like men. They only took what they were entitled to."

Monica fumed, "Ross and his damned baseball bat of a cock...."

Rachel led Monica up the stairs, "Hey, you only have to take it once a month!"

Rachel joined Chandler in the shower, and Monica joined Ross. Ross had to endure an especially rigorous scrubbing at the hands of his neat-freak sister. Monica said, "I don't envy Rachel getting reamed with that thing all the time. You make me appreciate Chandler." Ross chose to take that as flattery.

The four housemates convened in the living area. Monica and Chandler were in silk. Rachel and Ross were in sweats. Ross envied Chandler, and vice versa. They heated up the dinner that Monica had prepared in advance, and ate heartily. When the eating slowed down, Ross said, "Chandler, these ladies deserve some special treatment, in front of the fireplace." Both Rachel and Monica puckered up. Ross said, quickly, "Have no fear, ladies, it's your turn, now."

The men stood and gallantly took the ladies by hand, leading them to the notorious sheet. The men stripped the ladies down, and the girls warmed themselves before the fire. Ross stoked the fire, while Chandler threw some more logs on it. Chandler said, "Lay down on your backs, ladies, if you please." The girls did as instructed, and held hands once more, in a show of solidarity.

Ross and Chandler, true to their word, went down on their respective women. Soon, the sound of slurping competed with the crackling fire. Monica and Rachel both moaned extravagantly. After several minutes, Ross sped up his titillation of Monica's clitoris, aiming to drive her to orgasm. Monica held Rachel's hand tightly, and writhed about sensually. Her moans drowned out the sound of cunnilingus.

Rachel soon got into the rhythm of what Chandler was all about, and cooed softly. Chandler found inspiration in the sounds Rachel made, and redoubled his effort. Rachel's moans rose in urgency and volume, until she arched her back, and shook with violent spasms. Not long after, Monica reached critical mass. She grabbed Ross by the hair, and pulled his face into her muff. A few shudders and moans later, she was finished.

The men backed off, and high-fived once again. The girls still held hands. Their bodies glistened beautifully in the firelight. Ross and Chandler cleaned their faces, and rinsed their mouths. They returned to kiss the girls. Monica sat up and said, "Dessert!" The foursome had great fun eating Monica's pie, so to speak.

There was no more sex that night, nor the next morning. Right after breakfast, the group hiked down to the nearest pond. There wasn't a soul in sight, except for the noisy families on the other side of the pond, which was too far away to see clearly. They stripped down to their swimsuits.

Monica and Rachel, both wearing skimpy bikinis, looked at one another mischievously. They removed their bikinis, and dove into the water. The men were unsure what to do. The girls splashed them and taunted them to remove their suits. Ross shrugged, peeled off his suit, and dove in after Monica. Chandler, the confirmed city boy, reluctantly followed.

The water was clear and refreshing. They stood on the squishy bottom, in shoulder-deep water. Monica and Ross held each other affectionately. Monica and Ross smiled, because it felt so right to be loving one another. Rachel and Chandler smiled, because it felt so naughty to be loving one another.

The two couples began to grope each other more intimately. Monica narrowed her eyes, and wrapped her legs around Ross's waist. She whispered in his ear, "Stick it in." Ross couldn't remember sexier words. He studied her eyes as he probed for her opening with his cockhead. Monica gave him a slight nod and a smile when he found the proper point of entry. He pushed upward and into her. Monica licked her lips salaciously.

Just a few feet away, Chandler and Rachel kissed, with their tongues down each other's throats. Rachel and Chandler were nearly the same height, so she stood on the bottom, and spread her legs out. He dipped slightly, and rose up with this cock inside her. Rachel wiggled her hips to settle herself down on his rod. Chandler gave her a jolt with his hips. Rachel answered with a jolt of her own. They laughingly exchanged playful blows in this way.

The guys were getting a little too excited to remain in the lake. Rachel and Monica gave each other a nod. They detached themselves, and led the men ashore. They spread their big, fluffy beach towels on the soft grass. The sun, the smells, the sounds made it seem like heaven. The girls lay back down, once more holding hands.

Ross and Chandler lubricated their cocks with the bottle proffered by Monica, and simultaneously lowered themselves on the women. A kiss hello, a little guidance from her helping hand, and two couples wrestled in the sunshine. Rachel had her legs up high, wrapped around Chandler's upper back. This gave Rachel's back a severe arch, offering Chandler maximum penetration. He took full advantage of it, pumping his dick in and out ruthlessly.

Monica, as usual, accommodated Ross in her vagina with difficulty. Once he was implanted in her, he couldn't hold back any longer, and began ramming her hard. Each of the four grunted in synch with the physical exertion. Rachel moaned loudly because Chandler stimulated her clitoris with every movement they made. Rachel began to lose control. She threw her head about, causing her hair to fly all over in a blonde cloud. She managed to say, "Ram it home!" Chandler and Rachel experienced a simultaneous climax. They both shouted and shook, straining against one another, as her vagina and his cock pulsated. He spilled a large quantity of seed into her.

Meanwhile, Ross was having most of the fun in his coupling with Monica. He hammered her so hard that she fell back into survival mode. In an effort to hasten the conclusion of this battering, she held his face in her hands and pleaded, "Fuck me. Come inside me. Come inside me, please. Fuck me. Fill me up!" With a series of thrusts more powerful than any she had ever felt, he sprayed his seed into her vagina. Ross nearly fainted from the exertion. He pulled out and rolled onto his back, in the grass, breathing heavily.

Chandler got to his feet, held out his hand, and pulled Rachel up. They walked into the water to freshen up. Ross and Monica followed. They cleaned up in the cool water, playing and smiling. They got out, dried off, and dressed for a leisurely walk around the pond.