Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 49

Story Info
Ch 49--The One where Phoebe Undergoes Surgery.
2.3k words
3
2k
1
0

Part 49 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica answered the phone. It was Phoebe. "Hey, Phoebe!"

"Hey, Monica. I'm in the hospital, and in a lot of pain, right now. Could you come visit me?"

Monica's jaw dropped, "Oh, my God, Phoebe, what happened?"

Phoebe sounded almost bored, "I had some surgery. It's no big deal. I didn't want anyone to know ahead of time, because I knew people would make a big deal out of it. It's all right, Monica, I'm fine. Never better."

Monica called Chandler at work, left a message for Rachel, and headed for the hospital. When she found Phobe's room, she burst in to see Joey standing at Phoebe's bedside, grinning from ear to ear. Phoebe looked normal. She went to Phoebe, took her hand, and said, "Oh, Phoebe, you scared me!"

"I'm not Phoebe. I'm Ursula."

Monica stood upright, confused. Phoebe emerged from the bathroom, and said, "Monica! Thank you for coming. I won't hug you, because I have stitches, but I'm so happy to see you!" She got into the other bed in the room. The identical twins looked like mirror images.

Monica asked, "What happened to you two?"

Joey said, joyously, "They both got boob jobs. Isn't that great?"

Rachel was just walking in, and was disoriented at seeing the two of them, "Boob jobs!? You got a boob job, Phoebe? Why!?"

Phoebe said, "Okay, this is why I didn't want to tell anyone, because I knew you would freak out. Ursula and I got a little breast enhancement to advance our film careers." Rachel and Monica noticed for the first time that both sisters bore enormous boobs. That fact was not lost on Chandler and Ross, who arrived together. Looking from one sister to the other, agog at the sight, they stood dumbly, mouths open.

Monica explained, "False alarm! Phoebe and Ursula got boob jobs, guys. They're fine."

Ursula said, "Jeff said that we can make a lot more money this way. He even loaned us the money for the surgery. An act with big-busted twins is a valuable commodity, you know."

Joey asked, sheepishly, "So, um, how...big did you get them?" Rachel and Monica gave him angry stares.

Phoebe said, "I can't show them to you guys, because it looks pretty bad after the surgery, but they're big. That's why it hurts so much, but that will pass, and they'll look great."

Joey was on board with the surgery from the get-go. Chandler and Ross were careful to look concerned, given that Monica and Rachel were both furious with Phoebe, with Ursula, and with this "Jeff" person.

Ursula said, "Phoebe and I can make a fortune stripping. That's how porn actresses make their big money, but only if they have huge boobs. You should be happy that we will be able to make a living without having sex, or making movies."

Rachel said, "No, we are not happy, except for Joey." Rachel and Monica glanced at Joey with contempt.

The recovery from the surgery took several weeks, during which time Phoebe and Ursula's chests had to remain tightly bound with elastic bandages that would give them a smooth, rounded shape. The scars along the undersides of their boobs were still visibly discolored, but, once covered with make-up, they looked like they would in a few months' time.

Rachel and Monica had some angry conversations with Ross and Chandler, who were mesmerized by Phoebe's new chest. The guys were constantly getting caught ogling the boobs. They were outrageously large. The sisters had enlarged by two full cup sizes in a single surgery. They were now as perky as double-Ds could possibly be.

Jeff pressured the sisters to return to work in order to repay him the large sum he had advanced them for the surgeries. Their first assignment was entertaining a foreign businessman at Jeff's apartment. The man looked Mediterranean, and spoke a language the sisters could not understand. They never learned his name or his nationality. The man had a boob fetish that Phoebe and Ursula were now well-equipped to satisfy.

Joey told Chandler and Ross that the sisters had returned to work, and the three men scoured the internet for a week, searching for the video. Eventually, Chandler found it under "Big-titted twins." Chandler, with great difficulty, refrained from watching until all three of the guys could watch together, in Joey's apartment. The three men squirmed uncomfortably throughout the film, struggling to accommodate their growing erections.

Phoebe and Ursula's breasts looked huge on their lean frames. It was clear that they had had augmentation, but the surgeons had done a masterful job, and the guys thought the results were magnificent. The film was interspersed with a lot of unconnected shots of the girls displaying cleavage. All of their bras clasped in the front, and everything they wore was undersized. The mysterious foreign businessman played with the breasts, kissed them, motorboated them, and fucked them.

When the 34-minute video was over, Chandler limped out of Joey's apartment, his erection uncomfortably down his pant leg. He crossed the hall, seeking out Monica. Joey excused himself, and disappeared into his bedroom. Ross was left alone in Joey's living room, straining to will his erection into submission so he could get home to Rachel.

Joey put on a condom, and furiously jacked off, eyes closed, and imagining the twin sisters.

Chandler found Monica cooking. He went to her with a desperate look on his face. She asked, "What's wrong?" He pointed to his pants. Monica laughed out loud at the sight of the bulge in his pants.

Chandler whined, "Monica, please, please help me."

Monica turned down the heat on her soup, saying, "You're in luck. I don't need to tend this. C'mon." They hurried into the bedroom. Chandler's inclination was to titfuck Monica, but her breasts looked pathetically inadequate compared to what he had just seen on the screen. He opted for straight sex.

Chandler hurried to plant his dick into Monica's pussy. She looked up at him with suspicion. He had his eyes firmly closed while he pumped his cock into her as rapidly as he could. Within two minutes, he came. When he was finished, and his mind returned to the present, he opened his eyes to see Monica looking up at him angrily, arms crossed across her chest. He said, "Uh-oh."

"Get off me, Chandler," she said, in disgust.

Meanwhile, Ross arrived home, looking for Rachel and trying to retain the image of the twin sisters and their twin assets. Rachel was on the phone. She smiled at Ross, and kissed him lightly on the lips. Ross danced about in front of her. Rachel said, "Mom, hold on just a sec." She covered the phone with her hand, and said, "Ross, either you need to pee, or you have some big news."

Ross said, "Rach, I really need you. For some reason, I'm really turned on, and I neeeeeed you, you know?"

"I'll be in in a minute." Ross ran to the bedroom. Rachel said, into the phone, "Mom, Ross is having some sort of a crisis, and I need to tend to him.... No, he'll be fine, he just needs me in the bedroom, NOW!"

Rachel sighed, braced herself mentally, and marched to the bedroom. Ross was lying in bed, nude, with the sheet covering him up to his waist, and a tent pitched. As she undressed, Rachel asked, "What's got you so horny, Ross? Did you rub up against some hottie on the subway?"

Ross had prepared for this line of questioning. He said, "I was horny all afternoon at school, honey. Sometimes, the urge just comes over me. When I'm like this, every woman looks hot, but I come home to you."

Rachel slipped into bed, saying, skeptically, "Uh-huh, sure, Ross. How do you want it?"

"Missionary." She lay back, and spread her legs. Ross hurriedly oiled his cock and her vagina. He climbed atop her. She guided his cock into her pussy, and said, "Easy, now, dear." Ross couldn't hold back. He entered her more quickly than usual, and she winced. Once inside, Ross hammered his cock into her with a vengeance.

Ross stared into Rachel's lovely face, and quickly pumped a generous helping of semen into her. Ross let out a huge sigh of relief when his orgasm was finished. He remained inside her, and said, "Oh, God, I really needed that, honey. Thank you so much." He pulled out, and sat on the edge of the bed, gathering himself. Rachel said, "I'll be in the shower."

Ross joined her in the shower. They didn't speak. They dried off and got into some comfortable loungewear. Ross brought two glasses of white wine, sat beside her, and put his arm around her. She said, "Okay, Ross, spill it."

Ross removed his arm from her shoulders, innately afraid that, once he told her the truth, he might not get his arm back. He said, "I'm so sorry, honey. I feel like a cheated on you—but I didn't! I saw a dirty movie, Rachel, and it got me going." Rachel raised her eyebrows, demanding more information. Ross swallowed hard, set down his wine glass on the coffee table, and took hers from her and set it down, too. He took her hands in his, and said, "I'm sorry, Rachel, but it was Phoebe and Ursula."

Rachel guffawed, "What? You saw their new boobs!? Where?"

Ross thought that Rachel was amused, not angry, but he remained cautious, "On the internet."

Rachel smiled, "Lemme see!" She got up and headed for the computer. Ross was relieved, and even more in love.

Monica had less success getting answers out of Chandler. She was angry, and giving him the silent treatment, when the phone rang. It was Rachel, "Monica, honey, how are you doing?"

Monica cast a disgusted look at Chandler, and said, "I'm all right. What's up?"

Rachel said, "You don't sound all right. Ross came home with a raging hardon, desperate to do me. How about you?"

Monica was keen, "Same here."

Rachel said, "Do you know why?"

"Nope."

While Monica gave Chandler a sideways look, Rachel explained, "The guys were at Joey's, and they watched a porno starring a pair of identical twins...with huge tits." Chandler cringed in fear when he saw Monica jaw open wide and her eyes narrow in anger. Rachel said, quickly, "Oh, honey, don't be mad at Chandler. Guys will be guys. Satisfying them is part of the job." Rachel looked at Ross with a warm smile. "I watched the video myself, and Ursula and Phoebe look great, even though they are obviously fake. I've forgiven your brother, and I hope you can forgive Chandler."

Monica said, "I understand. Thanks, Rachel." She hung up, crossed her arms, and turned her head to look at Chandler, lips pursed. After a few moments of tension, she couldn't help but laugh. She mocked Chandler, "So, you like Phoebe's new boobs, do you?" He didn't know how to react. She turned to him, stamped her feet in mock anger, and cried, "You were thinking about Phoebe when you fucked me! You bastard!" She couldn't resist laughing again. Chandler relaxed, at last, and took the abuse. "You were across the hall, with Joey and Ross, jerking off to Phoebe and Ursula!"

Chandler defended himself feebly, "Now wait, I didn't jerk off. I got a little turned on, and I came over here to be with the most beautiful girl in the world."

Monica continued to toy with him, pointing an accusing finger at him, "Chandler, if you had titty-fucked me, you'd be singing soprano, now!"

After a pause, she said, "Show me the video." After a few minutes, Monica couldn't take her eyes off the screen, but she said, absently, "You're forgiven."

Within a week, there was another video on the internet, entitled, "Rexx and four huge ones." In it, Joey titfucked both sisters. Chandler watched the video, trying to ignore that it was Joey on the screen. He stood, with Monica on her knees before him, working hard. She pressed her boobs around his cock and worked them up and down. Chandler didn't take his eyes off the screen.

Chandler waited until the scene in which the camera was pointed downward. Both Buffay sisters were on their knees, pushing their four enormous boobs together. The only part of Joey visible was the head of his cock, which, through some intricate setup, was poking through the middle of the four boobs. Chandler had chosen to come during this scene. He worked his hips to augment Monica's boob action.

Monica breathed hard, and Chandler joined her, croaking, "Now!" Quick as a rattlesnake, Monica swallowed his rod and sucked for all she was worth. Chandler ran his fingers through her hair, and gripped tightly while he ejaculated. He emitted some strained sounds while his cum gushed into Monica's mouth.

That same day, Ross and Rachel had sex on their living room couch. They did not have a TV in their bedroom. Ross held himself aloft on his extended arms, watching Phoebe and Ursula on the big screen. Rachel stifled a yawn while Ross banged her hard. He chose to climax naturally, at whatever point in the video happened to be showing.

Rachel and he both grunted a bit when he accelerated his already-rapid pace. He cried out as he came. The moment he came, he felt guilty about using Rachel in this way. He looked down at her, and she wore a wry smile that soothed his guilt. He was still erect inside her when he said, "Thank you, Rachel. I know you probably didn't like doing this. It means a lot to me."

She put her hand to her cheek, and said, "Oh, sweetie, don't you know that I'm going to make you pay and pay for this?"