Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 51

Story Info
Ch 51--The One with the Return of Mr. Roper.
2.6k words
3.5
1.6k
2
0

Part 51 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe answered her phone, "Phoebe Buffay speaking."

There was a pause, and Phoebe heard, in low tones, "Phoebe, Phoebe, it's me, Mr. Roper."

Phoebe was delighted, "Mr. Roper! It's great to hear your voice. I thought I'd never speak to you again."

"Oh, Phoebe, can you ever forgive me?"

Phoebe enthused, "Oh, of course I can, Mr. Roper. It's all water under the bridge. How have you been?"

He was disconsolate, "Phoebe, life has been lonely without you. Can I see you again, for a massage?"

"Mr. Roper, I would be delighted. Name the time and place." Roper gave Phoebe a hotel room number and a time of noon, tomorrow. Phoebe took a cab, and arrived fifteen minutes before noon. She found Mr. Roper already in the room, wearing his business suit, and pacing the floor. He had two dozen gorgeous red roses for her. Phoebe smiled and gave him a big hug, which nearly caused his eyes to pop out of his head.

"Phoebe, what happened!?"

Phoebe had forgotten that her breast enhancement had been after she last saw Mr. Roper, "Oh, I got a boob job, sir." Phoebe stepped back and turned her shoulders this way and that to give Roper an accurate picture. "I forget that I even have these, most of the time. What do you think?"

Mr. Roper gulped slowly, and said, "They look fantastic, Phoebe. May I see them?"

Phoebe was braless. She wore a tight, sexy top that showed no cleavage, but formed her breasts into smooth, round globes. She happily pulled her top up to her neck, exposing both breasts fully. Roper was mesmerized. He approached slowly, and reached out with shaking hands. He caressed the breasts, then kneaded them gently, and finally bounced them up and down with a ridiculously happy expression on his face. He said, solemnly, "I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life, Phoebe."

Phoebe gushed, "You should see me and my twin together!"

Mr. Roper nearly swallowed his tongue, "You have a twin sister?"

"Identical twins, with identical boob jobs."

Mr. Roper grew desperate, he began removing his necktie, and undressing frantically, "Phoebe, I've got to have them! Let's get into bed, immediately!" Phoebe nodded so vigorously that her long blonde hair flew about. She was nude before Mr. Roper had his suit off. Phoebe pulled back the covers and lay in bed, on her side, leaning on one elbow. She was eye-poppingly beautiful.

Roper jumped into bed, and pressed his face into Phoebe's boobs. He motorboated them sloppily, the spittle flying. He gasped, "I've got to fuck you. Now!" Phoebe lay on her back to receive him. Roper's breathing was shallow and rapid. He clambered on top of Phoebe, and put his cock into her pussy. With the heavy use her vagina had been receiving, Phoebe accommodated him easily, even without lubrication.

Phoebe encouraged him, "That's it, Mr. Roper. Do it, sir! Just breathe deeply, sir, and pace yourself. Yeah, yeah, that's nice." Roper ejaculated weakly. He looked as if he were having a coronary episode. He drew back from Phoebe, and flopped on the bed to recuperate. Phoebe said, "Great job, Mr. Roper. You haven't lost your touch, sir. Just breathe deeply, sir."

When Roper regained his breath, he said, "Phoebe, I have to see you and your sister together."

Phoebe cautioned, "All right, Mr. Roper, but you have to understand that Ursula—that's my sister's name—is not a massage therapist. She's an actress."

"It's all right, Phoebe. I just need to meet her, please. She can act as your assistant. You would be in charge of the therapy, like you always are."

Phoebe conceded, "Well, that sounds reasonable, but Ursula is very well paid as an actress, so I don't know how much she would charge for a one-hour therapy session."

"Call me, Phoebe, and we'll arrange it."

Phoebe called Ursula. Ursula was mainly interested in how much money Mr. Roper had, and how much of it he might be willing to give to Ursula. After Phoebe explained the situation, Ursula was eager to meet Mr. Roper. A lunch date was set for Thursday, in room 908 of the Landmark Hotel. Roper asked Phoebe not to bring her massage table, and for the sisters to be dressed conservatively when they walked through the hotel.

The most conservative outfit that Ursula owned was a black dress with a very high hemline and a very low neckline. Phoebe prevailed upon Ursula to wear a raincoat over it until they got into the room. Roper was waiting for them. He nearly drooled over himself when the twins entered. When Ursula removed her raincoat, his eyes popped at the half-exposed breasts.

Phoebe carried a large bag of gear, and said, "Keep in mind, Mr. Roper, that Ursula is not a licensed masseuse."

Ursula gave Mr. Roper a steamy look, and said, breathily, "All I know is how to suck and fuck." Roper's face twitched. Ursula asked, "Mr. Roper, would you like to fuck me?" Roper's lips moved spasmodically, but he uttered no sound. Phoebe took over the session, and helped Roper out of his clothes. She turned down the sheets for him, and he lay in bed. Ursula's voice grew more sultry, "May I join you, sir?" Roper gave her a jittery nod. Ursula moved her body erotically, almost dancing, as the shed her dress. She wore nothing underneath. She never took her eyes from Mr. Roper's. She slipped into bed, lay on her back, legs spread. Ursula spoke with a prolonged "F" sound, "Fffffffffffffffffuck me."

Roper plopped himself on top of Ursula, and frantically attempted to connect his unit with hers. After several wayward pokes, he landed on the correct spot. He was breathing heavily before he had his cock all the way inside her. Roper gaped at Ursula's huge breasts, which did not flatten out when she lay on her back, as natural boobs did. He thrust his hips as rapidly as he could, and came within one minute. He made tortured sounds while he burst within her. Ursula smiled generously as she received his load.

Roper gasped, and rolled off of Ursula. He lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. He was desperately short of breath. Ursula turned herself on her side, facing him. She narrowed her eyes, and slowly stated the obvious, "You fucked me." Ursula wondered what Roper's heart health was like. If he died, suddenly, as he appeared about to do, she would get nothing, unless she was remembered in his will. That was a long-term project, but Roper's ticker could implode almost any time he laid eyes on Ursula. Ursula calculated that she would be best off becoming Roper's mistress. She could fuck her way into his heart quickly.

Ursula licked her lips suggestively. Roper spoke his first words to her, "You are amazing, Ursula."

She said, "I'd be better if we weren't pressed for time."

Roper smiled, "Maybe we could reach an arrangement, Ursula."

Ursula licked her lips again, and said, "Don't make a hasty decision, sir. You've only seen the first page of my resume." She slid down the bed, and slithered up between his legs. She wagged her tongue as if she were thirsty. Ursula wrapped her mouth around Roper's semi-erect member. At that moment, Roper's whole body stiffened as if he had been electrocuted. Phoebe, standing by the bed, saw that his eyes were as wide as if he had seen a ghost.

Ursula licked, sucked, kissed, stroked, fondled, cradled, and slathered Roper for several minutes. He signaled the approach of his orgasm by uttering nonsensical syllables from deep in his throat. Ursula gazed up, into his eyes, until he came. He shot a couple of feeble spurts into her mouth. Ursula reacted as if she had been sucking on a firehose. She gulped dramatically several times. She sucked him a little longer, and ended with big smile. She said, girlishly, "Thank you, Mr. Roper, for the gift of your hot, steamy, delicious seed."

Roper lay on his back, incapable of getting up. He said, wearily, "Phoebe, there are two envelopes in my jacket pocket. They each contain one thousand dollars, cash. One for each of you. Ursula, we need to talk about the contribution you can make to my business."

By the following week, Ursula had moved into a luxurious apartment, provided by Mr. Roper. She had a generous salary, too. It was her responsibility to be available to receive Mr. Roper almost any time, day or night. In reality, he generally spent a two-hour lunch at her apartment during the work week. On weekends, he might stay for several hours at a stretch. His life was joyous.

Occasionally, Roper would make a therapy appointment with Phoebe. He would meet her at the apartment. She kept a massage table in the closet. Typically, Roper would fuck one of the sisters while gazing at the other. For oral, they sucked him simultaneously, to the extent they could.

Roper scheduled a Saturday morning session with both Phoebe and Ursula. When he arrived, he had another man with him. Mr. Roper said, "Ladies, this is my son, Sam. He'll be joining us this morning. I trust that's all right?" The girls nodded. They were dressed identically, per Roper's request. He said, "Sam, these ladies are Phoebe and Ursula. Let me guess, Phoebe is wearing the hair ribbon, right?"

Phoebe said, "Right you are, sir. Good eye! Let me get your coats."

The four made themselves comfortable in the living room. Ursula was very possessive about Mr. Roper, so she cuddled up to him. Phoebe sat across from Sam. Mr. Roper explained, "Ladies, we are here for a sort of business meeting. Sam here needs a divorce, at long last, from that harpy he married. I want to show him what life can be like if you arrange things sensibly. Aren't they lovely, Sam?"

Sam spoke for the first time, "Yessss, they are, indeed. Phoebe, why don't you come over here, by me?" His manner reminded Ursula of a shabby cocktail bar. Phoebe, however, innocently went to Sam, and sat beside him. He put his arm around her in an amateurish way.

Ursula found the younger Mr. Roper repulsive, mainly because she sensed that his money was really his father's money. The senior Mr. Roper had class. Ursula said, "Well, Mr. Roper, maybe I should tend to your needs, so young Mr. Roper can see what you have going for you. Phoebe can show him what might be possible for him."

Young Mr. Roper said, "Mr. Roper is my father. I'm Sam, and I would be delighted to get acquainted with Phoebe." All four stood up. Mr. Roper and Ursula went to the master bedroom. Sam and Phoebe went to the guest room.

A few minutes later, Ursula was blowing Roper, who had not yet achieved a satisfactory erection. Ursula found this tedious, but she kept a smile on her face. They were in the habit of leaving the bedroom door open. They both startled when they heard a scream.

Ursula ran to the doorway, while Mr. Roper struggled into his robe. By the time he joined Ursula, Phoebe was running, nude, pursued by Sam, also nude, who sported an erection. Phoebe yelled, "No! That's not therapeutic, Sam!" Sam caught her, and threw her on a couch. He pounced on top of her, pinning her down. He fought to gain control of her arms. She cried, "Ursula! Mr. Roper! Help me! He's going to rape me in the ass!"

Sam growled, "Shut up, whore! Just lie there and take it." He now had Phoebe positioned so that he could take aim at her ass with a high probability of hitting the mark. He stabbed his dick between her cheeks. She squealed like a stuck pig. Sam grunted heavily, putting his full body weight behind his rod, which disappeared into Phoebe's behind inch by inch. Phoebe cried, "Now he's got me!" Phoebe saw no use in protesting further. She would let him finish.

Ursula asked, "Are you okay, sis?"

Phoebe's answer was punctuated by brutal thrusts from Sam, "Ugg! I'll be—Ugg!—all right, as—Ooh!—soon as he is -Uhh!—finished. Ugh! Ugh!" Ursula was satisfied, and she led Mr. Roper back to bed. Sam finished his work in Phoebe's ass with loud cries, "Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, yeah!" while he slammed his groin against Phoebe's ass.

A few minutes later, Phoebe walked into the master bedroom, cinching the belt of her robe around her waist, and asked, "May I use your shower? Sam is using the guest bath." Mr. Roper gestured to the master bath, and turned his attention back to Ursula. She was bobbing her head in his lap, trying to harden his erection sufficiently for intercourse. The frequent interruptions were spoiling everything.

Phoebe came out of the shower in a few minutes, looking fresh as a daisy. She was hesitant to return to Sam, given that he had just forcibly ass-raped her. Phoebe asked, "Urs, can I give you a hand?"

Ursula pulled her head off of Roper's tool, and said, "Please. Poor Mr. Roper has been terribly distracted today." Phoebe shed her robe on the walk to the bed. She crawled over to Roper with a devilish smile on her face.

Phoebe said, in a slow, soothing voice, "Mr. Roper, I'm going to help you relax and forget everything." She presented her massive tits to him. He kissed the nipples, and played with them. He hefted them in his hands, then jiggled them, and finally pushed his face between them and motorboated. It brought a smile to his face. He forgot entirely about his failed erection.

Suddenly, Ursula cried, "That's it!" She scrambled up the bed, rolled onto her back, and welcomed Mr. Roper aboard the good ship Ursula. He stuffed his erection into her pussy, and sighed deeply. Ursula exulted, "Ooh! That feels good! Mr. Roper is banging me! Yes! Lucky me! Pound it in there, Mr. Roper. That's it. Phoebe, I am getting porked!"

Phoebe kneeled on the bed, next to them, and helped create a flattering ambiance, "Ursula, you are getting reamed. He's screwing you like a champ. Are you okay, Urs?"

Ursula grunted and gasped, as if Roper were giving her a hard time, "I'm hanging in there, Sis. Unhh! Ugg!"

Inspired by stereophonic pillow talk, Mr. Roper ejaculated. Ursula did not realize, at first, that he was coming. Once she caught on, she cheered, "Pump me full, sir! I'm your cum bucket. Fill me up!"

Mr. Roper showed his age. He collapsed onto the bed, struggling to recover from his minor exertion. A slow clap sounded from the doorway. Sam, now wearing a bathrobe, clapped in a way that seemed disrespectful and sarcastic. Phoebe did not like Sam. Sam said, "Way to go, Dad! We really showed those two whores who's boss." His father sighed, but said nothing. Sam said, "Who wants to blow me?" as if he were offering a treasure.

Phoebe said, to Mr. Roper, "Mr. Roper, I...well...." Roper knew Phoebe well enough to understand that she didn't want to go back to Sam. Roper said, "Ursula, take care of Sam, will you?"

Ursula said, "Yes, sir" in a way that showed that she, too, would rather not touch Sam. She went with Sam to the guest room. When they were alone, Phoebe said, "Mr. Roper, I don't want to work with your son any more. You are a gentleman. He is not."

Roper began to struggle to his feet, saying, "You are a remarkably perceptive girl, Phoebe. You are correct about my son."