Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 50

Story Info
Ch 50--The One with Ross and Chandler and the Big Four.
2.3k words
3.6
2.2k
3
0

Part 50 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, at Monica and Chandler's place, after he finished showering, Chandler probed delicately, "Monica, do you consider titfucking to be sex, like intercourse?"

She frowned, "Um, well, no. It's not penetration, in and of itself, it can't get someone pregnant or transmit a disease, so, not it's not full-on sex."

Chandler ventured, "So, you wouldn't consider a husband who titfucks another woman to be cheating?"

Monica said, "Oh, God, yes!"

Chandler said, "So obviously, oral sex is cheating."

"Yes, even for the President of the United States."

Chandler asked, "Handjobs?"

"Yes."

"Kissing on the lips?"

Monica said, immediately and firmly, "Yes. Are you planning on trying these things anytime soon, Chandler? Because I could have your things packed in a matter of minutes."

Chandler tried to be casual, "Oh, no, no. It's just that different people have different definitions of what is sex and what is cheating."

Monica folded her arms, and cocked her head, "You want to titfuck Phoebe and her sister, don't you?"

"I didn't say that."

Monica said, "You didn't have to. I'll tell you what; I'll think about it."

A glimmer of hope shone in Chandler's eyes. He called Ross, "Ross, I just had a little talk with Monica about what constitutes unfaithfulness, sex, and cheating. Not surprisingly, she considers kissing on the lips, and everything from there on up, to be cheating."

Ross said, "Yeah, that sounds like Monica. Sorry, dude."

Chandler said, "But, wait! She also left the door open to giving me permission to titfuck Phoebe and/or Ursula! I think I may have a chance!"

Ross was envious, "Ooh, that's big, Chandler. I need to talk to Rachel. Bye." Ross sought out Rachel. She was sitting in a chair in the living room, reading a fashion magazine. He got down on one knee, beside her, and took her hand. Before he could speak, she said, "Ross, you're not going to...."

Ross realized that he was on one knee, and said, "Oh, no, no, no! I want to ask something else. Chandler said that Monica is considering letting him fuck Phoebe's tits...or Ursula's. That surprises me."

Rachel said, "If Monica says yes, then you can, too." She returned to her magazine. For the next several weeks, Ross begged Chandler to keep up the pressure on Monica.

Chandler said, "Dude, I have to tread lightly. Monica is not as open-minded as Rachel. I think I may have a trump card to play, though. My birthday is coming up. I'm going to wait until she asks me what I want, and very delicately ask for permission to do it."

Within a few days, Monica approached Chandler with a smile, "Honey, you know what special day is coming up, soon?"

Chandler played dumb, "Um, I dunno."

Monica slumped sarcastically, "Yes you do. What do you want for your birthday, apart from the obvious?" Her look told him that "the obvious" was sex with her.

Chandler, "Well, apart from the obvious," she smiled in acknowledgement, "I was fantasizing, you know, and I really like titfucking. You've made me love titfucking, Monica, and I thank you for that...."

Monica said, "You want to titfuck Phoebe, preferably alongside her sister."

Chandler mumbled, "Yeah."

Monica said, "I'm still thinking about it. Think about a backup gift."

In reality, Monica had already decided to consent to Chandler doing Phoebe's new tits. Now, the trick would be getting either or both of the sisters to agree. The next time Phoebe and Monica saw one another was at Monica and Chandler's apartment. Monica pulled Phoebe into the bedroom, and said, "Phoebe, I have a huge favor to ask. I want to give Chandler a special present for his birthday, and I need your help."

"Sure, Monica, anything."

Monica took a deep breath, and said, "I want Chandler to have the chance to fuck a great pair of tits...like yours."

Phoebe said, "I know a few girls in the business...."

Monica interrupted, "I mean tits exactly like yours."

"Well, let me think...."

Monica said, "Phoebe, I won't let him touch anyone else but you, Phoebe."

Phoebe showed her understanding, "Oh, you want him to do me? I don't know, Monica. I'm afraid that would be crossing a line."

Monica said, "Please think about it. Oh, there's one more thing, Ross has to be included. He and Chandler are a package deal."

Monica told Rachel about her conversation with Phoebe, and Rachel said, "I can be very persuasive. Let me talk to her." Rachel pulled Phoebe into the guest room, and said, "Phoebe, I insist that you do this for Monica and me, and bring Ursula along, too. Four boobs, no waiting!"

Phoebe responded, "Ursula doesn't do anything unless there's something in it for her."

Rachel put her face close to Phoebe's, "Phoebe, I know what you and Ursula did to the guys. That's giving someone an illegal drug, kidnapping, and rape. If you do this, both of you, I'll forget all about that. Monica doesn't know—yet."

Rachel could, indeed, be very persuasive. The naïve Buffay sisters fell for Rachel's bluff, hook, line and sinker. Monica and Rachel insisted that the sisters not wear their schoolgirl outfits, which Monica and Rachel considered a half step from child molestation. The sisters would wear sexy, but age-appropriate, clothes. The meeting was arranged for a Friday night, at Ross and Rachel's apartment.

Ross and Chandler were lured by the promise of dinner. Ross was surprised when Phoebe and Ursula arrived unexpectedly. The sisters wore matching dresses that were short, to show their long legs, and low-cut, to show their billowy breasts. Phoebe's dress was white, and Ursula's was red. When Chandler and Monica arrived, it was Chandler's turn to be surprised.

Chandler greeted the sisters with chaste hugs. Monica proclaimed, "Happy Birthday, Chandler! This isn't a surprise party, exactly, but there is a birthday surprise. You get to enjoy these ladies' brand-new breasts in any way you like." Chandler looked about the room in wonder. Ross looked to Rachel, plaintively.

Rachel said, "Have no fear, Ross. You get the same treatment."

Chandler and Ross looked to one another, and smiled hugely.

Monica said, "Ground rules! No kissing, no touching anything but the boobs and their heads. You may not get a full blowjob, but you may come in their mouths, if you choose. Go for it!"

Chandler and Ross joined forces to move the coffee table, leaving a large clear area of plush carpet, and two couches. Ross said, "Well, let's start with us standing and you two on your knees." Ross and Chandler began to undress. When the sisters moved to undress, Chandler all but shouted, "No! I wanna do that!"

The sisters shrugged, and watched the men undress. Ursula was unaware of Ross's endowment, and she licked her lips, staring at it. Ross said, "Okay, who gets who?"

Ursula said, urgently, "I got the big one!" Chandler rolled his eyes, and headed for Phoebe. Ursula walked sexily up to Ross. The sisters both turned around, and the guys unzipped their dresses. They turned around once more, to face the guys. Chandler delicately slid the dress off Phoebe's shoulders, one at a time. He slowly pulled the dress down and apart to reveal her bra, with the breasts overflowing it. The dress fell to the floor. Chandler unhooked the bra, and released it. The two cups sprang aside to expose her, to him, perfect breasts. The breasts scarcely sagged at all when released from their enclosures. They seemed to defy gravity.

Ross allowed Ursula to wiggle out of her dress, and open her bra to him. He was afraid he was going to come, right then and there. Rachel handed the sisters each a bottle of oil. Phoebe asked, "Would you like to do the honors, Chandler?" He eagerly oiled the area between her breasts. Meanwhile, Ursula dribbled oil between her identical breasts. She looked into Ross's eyes and slowly licked her lips as she did so.

Ursula and Phoebe dropped to their knees and pushed their enormous breasts up and together. The guys inserted their penises into the crease from below, and started thrusting upward. Even at its furthest upward reach, Chandler's cock didn't even emerge from the top of Phoebe's boobs. Only the very tip of Ross's cock showed itself. The girls began to fuck the guys with their tits, bouncing their boobs up and down. Chandler moaned helplessly. His eyes rolled up into his head. He began to make shorter, more rapid strokes. Soon, he cried out in a strangled voice.

Phoebe released Chandler's cock from between her boobs and threw her face downward, onto his cock. She sucked with a vengeance for a moment or two, while Chandler emptied his balls into her mouth. She sucked him clean, and then pulled her mouth off of him.

Ross thrust in long strokes. He watched the action intently. When Ursula looked up at him with a genuine smile, he lost control. Moaning ever more loudly, Ross put his hands over Ursula's ears and pulled his cock out of her boobs' warm embrace. Ursula got the hint, and covered his cock in a single, mighty gulp. Rachel saw Ursula's cheeks suck inward while Ross ejaculated. When he was done, Ursula began to pump her head back and forth, looking up into Ross's eyes. Rachel intervened, "Hey, hey, stop that! No blowjobs!" Ursula grudgingly pulled her lips over Ross's cock with a loud slurp.

Ross was still catching his breath when Chandler asked, "Trade?"

Ross nodded, "Yeah."

Chandler said, "Hi, Ursula. For this one, I'd like you to lie flat on the carpet. Ursula was soon on her back, and pushing her boobs together. Chandler walked up on his knees and inserted his cock at the base of her mounds. He worked his hips rapidly. They made eye contact, and both broke into smiles. Chandler pumped her from this kneeling position for a while. When he sensed his orgasm on the horizon, he got serious. He leaned forward onto his hands, and thrust in earnest. He tried to control his breathing, for he was exerting a lot of energy. Suddenly he cried out, "Now!"

Ursula dropped her boobs, bent her head down, and opened her mouth. Chandler hit the mark, and she closed her lips around him. She had no trouble deepthroating him. Ursula sucked hard for about a minute to draw out Chandler's semen. He grimaced hard while he came in three spurts.

Just a couple of feet away, Ross had instructed Phoebe to emulate her sister. Ross began with his knees on either side of her chest, leaning over her, suspended on his outstretched arms. Ross thrust with power from the very beginning. Phoebe groaned in discomfort with the force of his attack. Breathing hard, Ross slapped his groin against her boobs with every thrust. Phoebe grimaced, hoping that Ross would finish soon.

Phoebe's hope was realized, but it wasn't soon. After a long, hard ride on Phoebe's newly-remodeled chest, Ross yelled, "In your face!" Phoebe bent her neck, putting her chin on her chest. Ross groaned, pressed his hips hard against the underside of the boobs, and ejaculated. He landed one gob of creamy goodness in Phoebe's mouth, one on her chest, and two on her face.

Monica and Rachel applauded the four performers, and congratulated them on their success. Rachel waved to the guest bath, and said, "Phoebe, Ursula, you're welcome to use the guest bathroom to clean up." The sisters trudged to the bathroom, carrying their bras and dresses, and wearing only panties.

Chandler gestured to Ross, "After you." Ross ran off to take a quick shower. In two minutes, he was back, wearing sweatpants. Chandler carried his clothes into the master bath. Chandler returned, fully clothed, in a few minutes. The sisters reappeared a few minutes after that.

Rachel asked, "How does Italian sound?" Italian sounded good to the others.

The group had not spent much time around Ursula, and regarded her as more sullen and downbeat than her identical twin. Tonight, however, Ursula was a delight. All the men in the restaurant ogled Phoebe in her white dress and Ursula in her red. Many wives and girlfriends threw elbows that evening.

Ursula said, "I'm just going to powder my nose," and headed for ladies' room. Ross began to say to Phoebe, "Phoebe, your sister..."

He was abruptly cut off by Monica, "Ursula, I know it's you in that white dress. Nobody say anything until the real Phoebe gets back."

Monica gave the sisters a stern talking to about boundaries, trust, and honesty. They promised never to try that trick again.

When Rachel and Ross got back home, they undressed quietly and got into bed. They kissed. Ross said, "Good night. Love you. Thank you for a memorable night."

Rachel said, "That's what I want to talk to you about, Ross." Ross drooped a little, unready for a long debate. Rachel continued, "I feel jealous about women with big boobs. I know you love them, and I know you love me. Honey, would you like me to get implants?"

Ross perked up immediately, "NO! Absolutely not! You're not touching that perfect body, Rachel. Besides, there are serious medical complications, down the road. Phoebe and Ursula are going to have to get theirs removed, some day. No!"

Rachel smiled, "Perfect body?"

Ross said, "Yes, you have a perfect body. Phoebe just has a different body."

Rachel said, "That almost makes a case against monogamy. Fortunately, you have Monica."

Ross concluded, "Yes. I am well taken care of. Now, good night."

Chandler and Monica were having their own heart-to-heart, sitting up in bed. Chandler bemoaned, "That was embarrassing, when Ursula begged for 'the big one' like that."

Monica, "I can guarantee you that most women would prefer you to Ross. Almost any woman would experience pain with a larger one."

Chandler asked, "Do you, when you, you know...."

"Ross gives me some discomfort. I am happy to give head and tittyfucks, instead. That's the truth."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."