Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 52

Story Info
Ch 52--The One with Chandler, Ross and the Rest.
2.7k words
3.56
2.4k
1

Part 52 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica, Rachel, Ross and Chandler spent a three-day weekend on Cape Cod. This was a swapping trip. The long drive was beautiful, but the girls had to play some defense on the way. The guys figured that the girls were fair game once they left the city limits, and certainly once they crossed the state line. Ross wanted to pull over, so the guys could hump the girls in the woods. Chandler thought that he and Ross could take turns in the back seat with Rachel and Monica, respectively. The girls turned them down flat. They had a big surprise in store for the guys, and they wanted to maintain the men at the peak of horniness for it.

Monica had rented a little beach cottage that offered reasonable privacy. There was sandy beach as far as the eye could see in either direction. While the guys explored the house and its surroundings, the girls sequestered themselves in an upstairs bedroom. They had a large volume of luggage with them. They were in there for a half hour. When the girls were ready, they looked out the windows, and peeked around corners to find out where the guys were. Ross and Chandler were behind the house, on the shore side, digging a large hole in the sand with shovels they had found in the shed. Perfect.

Rachel and Monica sneaked out the front of the house and walked to the water. The wind played havoc with Rachel's long, straight hair. Monica had her hair in pigtails. The girls hollered to the guys on the far side of the house, "Ross! Chandler! Come here!" Whatever the purpose of the hole in the sand, the guys took a break to come around the house and see what emergency the girls had contrived to get into.

When Ross and Chandler came around the corner of the house, they saw the girls down by the water, and headed toward them. Rachel was in a one-piece swimsuit, presumably preparing to take a dip. Monica wore tiny, tight denim shorts, like "Daisy Dukes," and a knotted top that was so abbreviated that it struggled to contain her breasts. There was obviously not room in there for a bra. The guys had never seen Monica's dark hair in pigtails.

Ross said, "Is Rachel wearing a wig?"

Chandler said, "It looks like it. What the hell is going on?"

Ross suddenly grabbed Chandler's arm, and stopped in his tracks. They could now see that Rachel was wearing a red wig, and that her swimsuit had a leopard pattern. The men weren't looking at Rachel and Monica after all. They were looking at Ginger and Mary Ann. Both girls wore makeup, and especially lipstick, that favored the characters they portrayed.

Ross and Chandler were now scarcely twenty feet away from the girls. They conferred, heads close together, and whispering. When they turned to face the girls, they had mischievous smirks on their faces. Ginger simpered, ran her hands up and down her form-fitting suit, and struck poses. Mary Ann stood, erect and perky as can be, with a childlike innocence that evoked her character beautifully. The men strode up to the girls, suddenly grabbed their arms, and began wrestling them.

There were people and houses within sight, but at such distances that no one could make out what was going on at the cottage. The men dragged the girls up onto the soft, dry sand. Ross tried to force Mary Ann down to the sand. Chandler elected to keep Rachel on her feet so he could more easily strip her of her swimsuit.

The girls immediately realized that they had overplayed their hand. Neither of the guys had had sex in two days, and the long drive to the Cape had been a long tease. Rachel and Monica had run up a bill that Ginger and Mary Ann were now paying. Ross had Mary Ann on her back, on the sand. He was tugging on the knot in the center of her chest that held together her minimalist top. Ross's efforts inadvertently served to tighten the knot, and now he was tearing the top open by brute force.

Chandler pulled the straps off of Ginger's shoulders and pulled the swimsuit down to her waist, exposing her breasts, which were attractive, but smaller than he remembered from the television series. Chandler pulled the suit down past Ginger's hips. Ginger's movements were now constrained by this swimsuit binding her legs, and she fell into the sand.

Meanwhile, Ross had to unbutton and unzip Mary Ann's shorts. After achieving this intermediate goal, all that was left was to pull them off. Doing so raised Mary Ann's legs, preventing her from escaping. Chandler lost control of Ginger. Relieving her of her swimsuit left her legs available to carry her to freedom. Chandler tackled her in the sand. It was a rough maneuver, but he was mad with desire.

Ross found that he probably should have undressed himself first. He had to sit atop Mary Ann, so he could free his hands to remove his shirt and push his shorts down past his butt. He stood, one hand holding Mary Ann down and the other ridding himself of his shorts. Chandler's effort to disrobe faltered badly. Ginger was a constant flight risk. Eventually, she tired enough that he was able to remove his shirt, and unbutton and unzip his shorts, exposing his dick.

Ross was in position to nail his first love, Mary Ann. After losing her battle to flee, she now resorted to pleading with her assailant, "Oh, kind sir, you can't do this to me. I am an innocent farm girl." Ross greedily manhandled her boobs. "You mustn't do this, sir, for I am a virgin!"

Ross froze instantly. He looked shaken. He said, "You are a virgin?"

"Oh, yes, sir! I have never even been kissed!"

Ross brushed the hair out of her eyes tenderly, and said, "You're little more than a child. I am going to fuck your brains out!" Ross cackled joyfully. He pinned Mary Ann's shoulders to the sand, forced his knees between her legs, and settled himself over her.

Mary Ann protested, "Rape! This is rape! Help me, Ginger!" Ross struggled with Mary Ann until the tip of his cock reached her vaginal opening. Mary Ann froze, her eyes like saucers. Ross inserted himself slowly. Mary Ann had stopped fighting him and pleading for mercy. Instead, she bemoaned her loss, "You win. You're raping me. I'm losing my precious virginity. You are stealing it from me, inch by inch by inch!" Her talk excited Ross to drive in harder. It became difficult for Mary Ann, but she bit her lip and screeched, trying to endure.

Chandler subdued Ginger to the point where she changed from protestation to negotiation. She begged pitifully, "No, no, no. Please, I'll do anything. I'll give you a blowjob. I give the best head in Hollywood. Please don't rape me."

Chandler paused long enough to ask, "Rape or blowjob? Why can't it be both?" He used his body weight to limit Ginger's freedom of movement. He used her struggling against her. Every movement she made with her legs allowed his own legs to settle deeper between hers. Eventually, his cockhead hit her pussy, and she conceded. Chandler grunted with each thrust, penetrating her in half a dozen stabs.

Chandler lay upon Ginger's torso. He imagined all the sexy outfits that Ginger had worn, and the many times he had masturbated to the memory of her. Grunting crudely, he banged away, while she endured. He came within a couple of minutes. He held her shoulders tightly and arched his back severely to deliver his semen. A few grunts later, he was done.

Ross looked deeply into Mary Ann's doe eyes as he slid his cock deeper and deeper. She moaned, "You are making me a woman...." When his groin mated with hers, and he could delve no deeper, he began fucking in earnest. Mary Ann was taken by surprise, "What are you doing? That hurts! I don't understand what you're doing. Help me, Ginger! Help me, anybody."

Ross said, cruelly, "Here's some help." He jabbed his cock into her viciously, and came. He watched the young girl's face. He felt his seed pulsing through his dick and into the freedom of Mary Ann's untouched womb. He pumped and pumped until he was well beyond finished.

Chandler stood, holding Ginger firmly by the wrist. When he saw that Ross had finished with Mary Ann, for now, he said, "I'm taking Ginger inside." Ginger and Chandler picked up their clothes with their free hands, and Chandler dragged her to the house.

Ross said to Mary Ann, "That sounds good. Come with me." He grabbed his shorts and shirt, and Mary Ann's shorts and top, and pulled Mary Ann up to a standing position. He let her gain her bearings before leading her to captivity in the house.

The house had an outdoor shower, which Monica had sternly warned the party to use before re-entering the house. Monica could handle being raped by her brother, but if anyone tracked sand into the house, there would be hell to pay. Chandler and Ginger were showering, and making a lot of noise because of the cold water. Ginger tried to keep her wig dry, not knowing what would happen if it got wet.

Chandler took Ginger inside, and Ross pushed Mary Ann under the shower. She squealed, "Oh, my God, that's cold!" Ross joined her, and he squealed like a child. Mary Ann insisted that her rapist rinse every grain of sand from his feet before taking her to his rape dungeon.

When Ross and Mary Ann entered, Chandler and Ginger were toweling off. Ginger tossed two towels to the newcomers. Chander said, "Ross, Ginger here was bragging about giving the best head in Hollywood. I want to be the judge of that!"

Ross said, "Mary Ann doesn't have the experience, I'm afraid. Unless,...Mary Ann, have you ever, by chance, milked a cow?"

"Sure, since I was a little girl."

Ross was smug, "Well, then, my dear, this should come naturally. There's even a warm, white, liquid reward at the end! In fact, if you do it well enough, I won't rape you again, like I was planning to."

Mary Ann jumped up and down, "Hooray! I know I can do it, sir!" Her boobs jiggled enticingly.

Ross and Chandler sat on the couch, a couple of feet apart, and slouched down so their balls were just dangling off the front of the seat cushion. While Mary Ann and Ginger got into position, kneeling at the guy's feet, Mary Ann asked, "Ginger, have you ever been raped before?"

Ginger scoffed, "Oh, yeah, lots of times. You can't get work in Hollywood without putting out. The producers and directors rape you. There was no point in resisting, so I didn't even bother to fight back. How about you? Have you ever been raped before?"

Mary Ann spoke in a childish voice, "Oh, no, not me! That was my first time. My first time being raped and my first time, period. Although I was almost nailed by a bull once...."

Ross interrupted Mary Ann's reminiscence by grabbing her pigtails and pulling her face to his groin. He said, "It's just like an udder. You're trying to get the milk out as fast as you can." Mary Ann opened her mouth and put it around Ross's cock. She sucked very hard, presumably like a milking machine. Mary Ann stroked the shaft of Ross's cock while she blew the outermost half of it. Ross said, "Boy, this girl has skills! I'd love to be a cow in her pasture, or, better yet, a bull."

Chandler responded, "Ginger here was not just bragging, Ross. She could suck her way into my movie any day." Ginger smiled as best she could while having Chandler's pecker tickling her tonsils. Ginger deepthroated Chandler frequently.

Ross said, "Oh, Mary Ann, that's good. You are a good girl. Try to take it all in, if you can, Mary Ann." Mary Ann worked Ross in deeper, but gagged with one inch left to go. Ross praised her, "That was a good effort, Mary Ann! Keep trying." There was something especially charming about a pretty, innocent girl sucking his cock as hard as she could, in self-defense, that melted Ross's heart.

The boys enjoyed themselves in this way for several minutes, until their second orgasms approached. Ross urged Mary Ann, "This is your first load, Mary Ann, and you've got to swallow it. Suck like your life depends on it!" Mary Ann dutifully sped up her head-pumping action. Chandler's face became a mask of extreme pain, although it was clear from the context that it was extreme pleasure he was experiencing.

When Ross came, he held Mary Ann's pigtails and pumped slightly with his hips. He shot the semen out of his cock and down her throat. Mary Ann gulped and slurped until all Ross's semen was safe in her belly.

Chandler came more violently. He threw his head back, over the back of the sofa, and flailed his arms about. He pounded the couch with his fists while Ginger sucked the seed out of him and it drained down her throat.

The guys allowed Mary Ann and Ginger to cease fire. Mary Ann turned to Ginger, and said, "Come to think of it, Ginger, it's a miracle that Ross didn't have sand on his dick when he did me out on the beach."

Ginger hadn't thought of that, "Oh, my God, we lucked out. Chandler didn't drag any sand in with him, either. That would have been painful for both of us!"

Ross said, "Showers!" Ross and Mary Ann took the upstairs, and Chandler and Ginger took the downstairs. Once in the showers, both girls broke character for the first time. Later, the four were in loungewear, Monica and Chandler in silk, and Rachel and Ross in sweats. They recounted the afternoon's adventure as they ate dinner.

Rachel said, "I had to rent that wig, and the deposit I had to leave was almost a month's rent! Fortunately, it seems to have survived."

Ross asked, "Where did you get the costumes?"

Monica answered, "Oh, that was easy. There are whole websites devoted to providing clothing and accessories from popular shows. The stuff was expensive, but worth it. Wouldn't you say?"

Chandler said, "Do I have to pay for what you wore to amuse Ross?"

Rachel admonished, "Be careful what you wish for, Chandler. That leopard print swimsuit cost a lot more than Mary Ann's costume."

Chandler said, "Okay, time for me to shut up!" The other three applauded.

Ross raised his beer in a toast, "To the most creative, and sexy, women on the planet!"

Chandler was enthusiastic, "Hear, hear!"

Ross and Chandler built a fire. After allowing their dinner to settle, Ross and Chandler invited the girls to lay in front of the fire on cushions purloined from the furniture. The guys generously went down on their respective dates. It was Monica and Rachel's turn to chat while being served.

Rachel said, "Chandler, more saliva, if you please. Monica, how are you doing over there?"

Monica smiled, "My brother is eating me out. What could be better? Well, except for Chandler eating me out, naturally." Chandler made some muffled comment from the depths of Rachel's crotch. "Ross is good at this, Rachel. You're a lucky girl. Ross, focus on just the clit. For me, there is nothing else. Make it easier on yourself and lick the clit."

Rachel said, "Ooh, ooh, ooh, Monica you have taught your man well. Just one thing, Chandler. I like the stimulation to be broader in scope. Expand the territory you are covering...that's it! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Monica laughed, "You know what they say, 'Horses for courses.' Everyone is different. Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm gonna come! Yes, Ross, yes! Yes! Yes! Do it!" Monica screamed her way through her orgasm. As her ecstasy died, she said, "Okay, Ross, you're done. Mission accomplished." Ross excused himself to brush his teeth.

Soon after, Rachel grabbed Chandler's hair in her fists, and shuddered, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" The pitch of her voice rose until she could only be heard by dolphins. When she finished, she went completely limp. It was Chandler's turn to brush his teeth.