Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 54

Story Info
Ch 54--The One where Rachel Goes to School.
1.3k words
3.8
3.5k
1
0

Part 54 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was wary of her sex life with Ross becoming boring. That was one reason she permitted him to take Gia and, occasionally, Monica. She had had relationships go smooth due to sexual monotony, and that was after a far shorter time than she had already been with Ross. Not to mention, she planned to spend the rest of her life with him. Keeping the spark alive seemed a daunting task.

Rachel had already tempted Ross with her high school cheerleading outfit, and by impersonating Ginger Grant. What next? Bondage? Spanking? A kernel of an idea germinated in her mind. She hit the internet, searching for the necessary supplies. As usual, her search quickly eroded her faith in humanity. Squishing? Who needs that? She made her purchases, and began planning.

Rachel kept her equipment in her office. She needed a rainy day on which she could get an extra hour off. The weather was bluebird for so long that Rachel forgot the paper bag in the bottom drawer of her filing cabinet. Then, it rained, and she could afford to take a long lunch.

Rachel wore heavy makeup for this mission, particularly emphasizing the rosy cheeks. She arrived at Ross's building on the NYU campus at about eleven in the morning. She and Ross had not had sex in two-and-a-half days. She came in out of the rain, shook off and stowed her umbrella, and made for his office.

His office door was open, and she could hear him on the phone. She waited until he hung up the phone, at which moment she shed her trench coat and wheeled into his office. She quickly set the trench coat and umbrella aside, and looked at Ross with wide-eyed innocence. She was wearing a schoolgirl's uniform. White blouse, plaid tie and pleated skirt. Her hair was in pigtails, tied with plaid ribbons. She had one of Ross's paleontology books held, with both hands, against her chest.

Ross looked in stunned silence. In a little-girl voice, she said, "Professor Geller, could I talk to you for a minute?"

Ross said, "God, yes!"

Rachel shut his office door, and walked slowly toward his desk, swinging her hips naughtily. She said, "Professor, I am hoping I can do some extra credit work to bring up my grade. Do you have anything that would fit me?"

Ross rocked slightly in his office chair, "Why yes, I have something that might fit. Mind you, it would require some good, old-fashioned cramming."

Rachel lit up, "Ooh! That sounds perfect. Also, I am very good at oral exams."

Ross shifted to accommodate his growing erection. He said, "Well, this might require a significant sacrifice on your part, Miss Greene."

Rachel pursed her lips, "I have nothing to offer, really, Professor Geller. Sadly, I am only a virgin. I don't know how to satisfy such a distinguished man."

Ross licked his lips, and stood. His erection was prominent in his pants. "You forget, Miss Greene, that I am a teacher. I would be happy to teach you everything I want you to know." He came around his desk and seized Rachel by the shoulders. He kissed her hard, on the lips, and released. He kissed her again, and pried her lips apart for a deep French kiss. Ross turned her slightly, and pushed her gently back onto his desk.

He laid Rachel on her back, on his desk, with her butt just on the edge. Her legs had nowhere to go but up, suspended in mid-air. Ross quickly dropped his pants and boxers. He parted her legs, and flipped her skirt up, above her waist. She wore white cotton panties. He stripped them off. He laid his cock along her slit, and ran it up and down, massaging her clitoris with the head. Rachel cooed softly. Ross maintained the stimulation until she was sufficiently lubricated.

Ross said, "Miss Greene, do you know how people make love?"

Rachel answered, "Well, yes. I learned in hygiene class. I also saw a movie."

Ross said, "I understand that virginity, in this day and age, is a burden. I will relieve you of that burden, Miss Greene. It is a very minor operation."

Rachel was grateful, "Oh, would you, sir?" Then, looking frightened, she asked, "But, will it hurt, Professor Geller?"

"I've never had any complaints before, Miss Greene." Rachel had moistened up, and Ross was eager to enter her. "You just relax, Miss Greene, and I will take your virginity." He pushed the head of his cock against her vaginal opening, smiled at her, and pushed hard. He groaned in ecstasy. She was so tight that his push was blunted.

Rachel said, "Ooh, Professor!"

Ross reared back and levered his dong in still further. He was halfway in, and announced, "I've cured you of your virginity, Miss Greene. Making you a woman requires a couple more steps."

Rachel played up the innocent girl angle, "Ooh, I want to become a woman ever so much, Professor Geller. Do it, please!"

Ross was overstimulated by the role-playing, and by Rachel crunching her vagina closed with her Kegel muscles. He abandoned all restraint, and viciously stabbed her again and again, until he could go no deeper. He howled with delight, barely catching himself before he alerted the entire floor. He drew his cock back just a little, and jabbed her again, re-establishing himself at his deepest point. He said, "God, you are tight, Miss Greene. I feel your pussy holding onto my dick. It's wonderful."

A couple more thrusts, and Ross's orgasm exploded in Rachel's vagina. She could feel the pulses of semen coming out of his cock and ricocheting inside her.

With difficulty, Ross minimized the noise he made when he came. He wanted to cry to the heavens, but they had already made more noise than was safe. He settled down, pulled his cock out of her, and mopped his brow with paper towels. He handed her tissue, with which she stemmed the flow of semen out of her vagina.

Rachel asked, "How was I, Professor Geller?"

Ross said, "You were fantastic, Miss Greene. Nice and tight, just how I like 'em."

Rachel and Ross got themselves organized. Rachel said, "Is it time for the oral exam?

"Yes, Miss Greene." Ross sat in his chair, slouched down, so his dick was front and center.

Rachel got on her knees, and said, "Mmmmmm, lunch!" She devoured him without hesitation. He watched her work, with her pigtails dancing in the air. He remained quiet, but Rachel made conspicuous slurping sounds. Ross could tell when someone was outside his office because their feet cast shadows under the office door. There was no one there, and he kept an eye out.

Ross asked, "Tell me, Miss Greene, how does a virgin know how to suck cock so well?"

Rachel pulled her head out of his groin long enough to say, "Well, my Mom and Dad wanted me to remain a virgin, so they taught me how to give blowjobs. And, it has worked, until a moment ago, when you popped me."

Ross asked, "So you blow all the guys you go out with?"

Rachel said, "Oh, no, just my Dad. Mom said it's either that, or lose my virginity, so the blowjobs have worked out for well for everybody, including you."

Rachel chowed down on Ross's stick. He concentrated on coming for the second time. It took several minutes, but Rachel got him to spurt a few times. She swallowed, cleaned him off, and jumped to her feet, perky as could be. Rachel looked down at Ross expectantly. He said, "A plus." She clapped, and jumped up and down. He got to his feet, pecked her on the cheek, and helped her on with her trench coat. Ross opened the door, and looked up and down the hallway. It figured that nobody was about during lunchtime. He handed Rachel her umbrella, and said, "Goodbye, Miss Greene. Today, you graduated from girl to woman. Congratulations."

Rachel gave him a naughty glance and a smile, and happily skipped down the hall.