Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 53

Story Info
Ch 53--The One with the Super Bowl Party.
2.5k words
3.38
3.3k
1
0

Part 53 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica hosted a Superbowl party in her apartment. Well, it was a pretty subdued party. Her father, Ross's father, Ross, and Joey were the guests. Each of them had a woman delighted that their man was watching football anywhere else, except for Joey. Joey brought a date to the party. Her name was Gia, and she was already half plastered when she arrived. Gia gave all the guys a run for their money as far as beer consumption went. By the end of the first quarter, Gia was lying on the floor, semi-conscious.

Gia had long blonde hair. She was tall, about five-eight, and shapely. A very sexy girl, indeed. Monica warned, "Joey, she'd better not vomit on my carpet!" Joey and Ross hauled Gia to her feet, and moved her across the hall to Joey's apartment. His roommate was at another Superbowl party. They lay her on Joey's bed.

Joey said, "Help me undress her, Ross."

Ross balked, "Me? Help you undress your date?" Ross was terribly embarrassed, but he nevertheless helped Joey strip Gia nude. Admiring their handiwork, Ross said, "My God, is she hot, Joey! I would sooooo fuck her right now."

Joey said, "Go ahead, Ross! She's all yours, if you want her. I've already had her, and I want to watch the game, anyway."

Ross was bashful. He looked over his shoulder, as if Rachel was behind him, watching. Reluctantly, he followed Joey back to Monica's party.

The five men were in a rollicking good mood, with the game, the beer, Monica's great cuisine, and the absence of their other halves. They had grown increasingly crude, as if they were in a college locker room. When Joey and Ross returned, Dr. Greene asked, "Is Gia going to be okay, boys?"

Joey said, "She's practically passed out on my bed, so she should be fine." A few minutes later, when Monica was in the bathroom, Joey confided, "Guys, she's over there, stoned to the bone. If anyone wants to go grab a piece of her, you're welcome. I'm not going to see her again, anyway. Oh, and there's condoms on the nightstand."

Leonard Greene had been thinking along similar lines. He looked over his shoulder, and said, "I'd better go check on her." He left under a barrage of abuse from the other men. Leonard missed much of the second quarter, but he returned looking flushed and wide-eyed. Monica asked him, "Doctor Greene, is Gia okay? We were about to send a search party for you."

Greene waved his hand, "Oh, she's fine, Monica. I just thought I should spend a little time with her, just to be sure."

The other four men stifled laughs at this outrageous claim. Jack Geller quipped, "So, Doctor, what was the result of your examination, other than a happy ending for you?"

The men laughed, but Monica scolded her father, "Dad! That's out of line." All five men chuckled at Monica's innocence. Monica took a phone call in her bedroom, and the men took the opportunity to grill Leonard.

Jack asked, "You did her, didn't you?"

Leonard smiled sheepishly, and said, "I'll never tell. Let's just say that you're crazy if you don't take a turn on her yourselves." The others howled.

Jack said, "Guys, if Monica comes out before I return, tell her I am taking my turn—at watching over a vulnerable girl."

Ross was aghast, "Dad!?" Jack waved his son off impatiently.

Jack walked into Joey's apartment. The bedroom door stood open. He surveyed Gia laying there. She was beautiful to his tired eyes. As a rule, he did not cheat on Sandra, but he convinced himself that this was different. He had had too many beers, it was a party atmosphere, and Leonard Greene had been the one to break the ice.

Jack returned to the front door to lock it from the inside. As he stood over the inert Gia, he stripped off all his clothes, except his socks. He got down on his knees at her feet, and spread her legs. He had to maintain a little pressure on them to keep her legs apart, until he had positioned himself between them. He put his erection at the entrance to her vagina, and entered her. He gasped at the novel feeling. This girl was barely old enough to drink, according to Joey. Jack pushed his thick cock into Gia. When he reached maximum depth, he sighed heavily.

Jack remained motionless, inside her, for a while, savoring the moment. He pulled his cock halfway out, and then slammed it home again. He repeatedly thrust into her until he achieved orgasm. His face was tortured. It looked as if he was having a stroke. For a moment, Jack suspected he might truly be having a stroke. His semen poured into the girl, who seemed to take no notice of it. When he was finished, Jack dressed in record time, and rushed back to Monica's.

Jack Geller returned to his daughter's apartment to a rain of derision and ridicule.

"How was she, Jack?"

"That didn't take long."

"She's younger than your daughter, dude!"

"I hope you wrapped up, Jack, or Sandra is in for a surprise."

That last remark stopped Jack in his tracks. He crept back to his accustomed seat, and whispered, "I didn't use a condom." Four male jaws dropped to the floor.

Ross said, "Dad, what about Mom?"

Joey said, "I don't even know if she's on birth control, dude."

Chandler contributed, "We'll know, if the baby is an old Jewish man."

Jack shushed them all, looking over his shoulder at Monica working in the kitchen, who seemed not to have over heard. When Monica returned with more appetizers, the men suddenly fell quiet. Monica said, "All right, what's up? What were you clowns talking about?"

Ross ventured, "Uh, Monica, I was wondering. It seems that this is sort of an out-of-bounds event, you know?" Monica's expression showed that she did not, in fact, know. Ross looked about for help.

Chandler articulated, "Ross is saying that this is a special occasion, kind of a guy thing. Maybe what happens at the Superbowl stays at the Superbowl. I mean, Gia is over there, willing and able. It'd be a guy thing."

Monica told Ross, "I'm calling Rachel."

All five men started, Ross most vociferously, "No! Don't!"

Rachel was out shopping with her mother. Monica said, "Hi, Rach, it's me. Look, Joey's date got a little toasted, and she's over at his place, basically pulling a train." "Uh-huh. Yes, the guys are, apparently, taking turns at her, and Ross wants in." "Uh-huh." "Really!?" "Oh, my God, Rachel, your mom would look great in Chanel!!" "Oh, uh-huh. Okay, thanks!"

Monica hung up the phone, and said, "Rachel says Ross can if all the other guys are doing it, but she never wants to hear a word about it."

Ross jumped to his feet and pumped his fist fiercely. He ran out the door and across the hall. He found Gia in the bed. Her eyes were open, but glassy and unfocused. Ross stripped, saying, "How are you, Gia? I just came to check on you." When he was nude, he climbed over Gia and nudged her knees apart far enough to accommodate him. She followed his eyes, but said and did nothing.

Ross had to swallow hard to muster the boldness to take this girl without her consent. He took a deep breath, and pushed his cock into her vagina. She murmured something unintelligible. Ross moaned loudly, and began fucking Gia. He pounded her hard, inspired by the way her boobs wobbled about in response to the jolts his hips were giving her. Ross really got into it, and felt his climax coming. He looked into her large, watery eyes while he ejaculated. He slammed her hard a dozen times.

Finished, he said an unnecessary, "Thanks," and took his clothes out into the living room with him. He dressed, checked himself in the mirror, and returned to Monica's. The commentary from the other guys focused on how briefly Ross had been gone, and what that implied about his virility.

When Ross sat down, Chandler looked balefully at Monica. He hadn't the courage to ask Monica for permission to enjoy Gia's favors. Monica said, "Oh, all right, Chandler, she's all yours." Chandler struggled to walk out in a controlled manner. Once he closed the apartment door behind him, he dashed into Joey's bedroom. Gia looked great lying there. She was on her side. Her eyes were moving about, but she did nothing to acknowledge Chandler's presence.

He said, "Hi, Gia. I was wondering, if, you know...." Gia, apparently, did know. She rolled slowly onto her back, raised her knees, spread them, and closed her eyes. Chandler shed his clothing in a heartbeat, and mounted Gia hurriedly, lest she change her mind. He pushed his pecker into her pussy, and pumped it in and out for several minutes. He had had sex with Monica the night before, so it took a while to bring on his orgasm. He grimaced, and grunted with each thrust, propelling his seed into the reservoir previously established by the Geller men.

Chandler saw that Gia's eyes were open again. He pulled out of her, and said, "Thank you, Ma'am," but the humor was lost on Gia. He dressed, and returned to his apartment. Monica greeted him with, "Chandler! How was she?"

Chandler walked up to Monica, hugged her, and whispered into her ear, "I am so very thankful to have you, Monica. I love you." He kissed him on the ear, and said, "I love you, too. Now, take a shower, please."

Leonard Greene said, "I cannot believe you guys are actually fucking that girl over there!"

Jack said, "Why not? You started it all."

Leonard said, "No, I did not. I checked on her, watched over her for a while, and came back her without touching her—sexually. Jack, you're the one who started it all, but I'm going to finish it." Leonard stood proudly, and marched across the hall.

He walked into Joey's bedroom and immediately began to undress. As he did, he said, "Gia, dear, I am a doctor. I am here to check to see that you are all right. Are you all right, Gia?" She looked at him without making a sound or giving any sign of recognition. When he was nude, Leonard lay beside her, and caressed her breasts. He jiggled them, played with them, and kissed them. Now fully erect, he gently moved between her legs. He noted with some disgust the patch of semen on the sheet. It had obviously flowed out of her vagina.

Leonard said, "Gia, I'm going to make love to you." He entered her gently, and began to stroke in and out. He scanned her body from her hair down to the junction of their genitals. He said, "I'm fucking you, Gia. Do you like to be fucked, girl?" She nodded almost imperceptibly. "Well, you are very welcome, Gia. I'm going to leave you with something to add to your already large collection of semen." He grunted, thrust and ejaculated into her.

Gia raised her head to look down her body, and mumbled, "Fuck me?"

Leonard got up, and felt obligated to say something, "Yes, Gia, I fucked you, and you enjoyed it. You are welcome to keep my cum as my gift. Now, I've got to go."

When Leonard re-joined the party, he warned, "She's regaining consciousness, boys. She actually spoke a few words. Either get your jollies now, or bring her more booze."

Ross silently rose, took two cold beers, and walked out the door. His father yelled after him, "That's my boy, a stud, just like his old man!"

Ross fed Gia another beer, which rendered her incapable of resistance. He held her head, urging her to suck him, but she groggily turned her head away each time he got his cock to her lips. As a consolation, he put her on her stomach, and buttfucked her. He grunted with every stroke, and she answered with a dissatisfied squeaking sound.

There was nothing else to do with her. It actually got boring. He was impatient to come, so he could get back to the game. He got it over with as quickly as possible. When Ross returned to the party, he slumped in his seat, and said, "That wasn't so good. She's just lying there. I took her in the ass."

Chandler said, loudly enough for Monica to hear, "I wouldn't do her again. I'm done."

Jack said, softly enough that Monica could not hear, "You took her in the ass, and she didn't put up a fight?" Ross nodded. Jack quietly sneaked out the door while Monica was preoccupied. He went into Joey's room stealthily. Gia appeared to be asleep, laying prone, just where Ross had left her. Jack looked about, and spotted some lubricant.

Jack undressed quickly. While he gazed at Gia, he lubed his cock, and stroked it a few times to harden it. Once hard, he climbed between Gia's legs, which were already spread in a V. He guided his cock to her anus with one hand. Once settled, he rested on his elbows to enter her. He pushed hard, wanting to establish a beachhead from which Gia would not be able to dislodge him.

Jack pushed in about halfway before Gia woke up. She didn't sound drunk, anymore. She tried to look over her shoulder, and squirmed her torso to one side. Jack was taken completely by surprise. He grabbed her by the shoulders to immobilize her. He was too deep to pull out at this point. He was committed, and he worked his hips to bury himself in her ass. He was almost all the way in when Gia began to cry out, loudly, "Hey! Stop it! I said, stop! This is rape, whoever you are. Rape! Rape!"

Jack panicked. He pounded her in the ass as hard and fast as he could. Her resistance had stirred his blood. He was rock hard and giving no quarter. He grit his teeth, and grunted with each thrust. He came quickly, blessedly. He pumped a few squirts into her ass, immediately pulled out, and released her shoulders. He gathered his clothes, ran out, and slammed the bedroom door behind himself.

Jack was in such a hurry that it took him longer than usual to dress. Gia was not making any noise, and had not opened the bedroom door. Jack dashed out the front door and burst into Monica's apartment.

Monica asked, "Where have you been, Dad? Wait, I think I know...."

Out of breath, Jack said to the whole room, "She's awake now, I think she'll be fine." He went to the bathroom to clean off his dick. He was filled with dread that he would hear Gia screaming "Rape," and pointing him out as the culprit. The remainder of the game was tense for Jack.

The men turned their attention to the second half of the game. When it was over, Joey went to get Gia out of his apartment, but she was already gone. Perfect.