Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 57

Story Info
Ch 57--The One at Niagara Falls.
2.6k words
4
2.2k
2
0

Part 57 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weekend out of town for Monica, Chandler, Rachel and Ross. The guys had been lobbying to pick out a destination, and Monica and Rachel had finally relented. The four were in adjoining rooms at a kitschy honeymoon hotel at Niagara Falls. Monica's eyes rolled so far back into her head that she got a headache. Rachel saw the whimsy in it.

Monica and Ross's room had a tub shaped like a champagne glass. Rachel and Chandler's room had a circular bed that spun like a turntable. The couples agreed to share their rooms' unique design elements. Chandler and Rachel were on the rotating bed. Chandler had his face in Rachel's groin, demonstrating how much stamina he had in his tongue. Chandler had found that, for him, the secret to cunnilingus was a mouth spray that prevented dry mouth.

Monica and Ross were in the champagne glass tub. They had soft music playing. The bubbles in the tub kept up a steady hiss like a giant, well, a giant glass of champagne. They toasted each other with actual champagne of dubious quality. Monica and Ross had always been close as brother and sister. The once-a-month sex weekends had brought them much closer, yet.

Monica and Ross sat in the subdued uplighting, gazing into each other's eyes. Ross sat on the bottom of the tub. Monica sat atop his thighs with her legs on either side of him. They kissed gently, tenderly, like people in love. There was no desperation in their love. They could not be together. They had their weekends together, and an unbreakable bond at all times. That was enough.

Ross said, quietly, "I love you, Monica."

"I love you, too, Ross."

Ross said, "I don't mean I love you like a brother, or even a lover. I love you deeply, profoundly, like a soulmate. Do you understand?"

Monica said softly, "Yes, I feel it, too, especially since we began making love. We're more than a couple, Ross." They kissed deeply. "If we weren't brother and sister, we would be a perfect couple."

Ross said, "I agree, Monica. I am so happy that we have found a way to be with the loves of our lives, and still be close in this way. We are very lucky."

"Ross, I want children. I couldn't be with you, even if it wasn't a social taboo. I don't feel cheated or deprived, though. Chandler is wonderful. Rachel was made for you. We are lucky to have them, and even luckier that they allow us room to be closer to each other than we can ever be to them." They kissed passionately, this time. They held each other tightly, their wet skin squeaked as they moved against one another. That always make them laugh. It was a little inside joke they shared only with one another.

Ross and Monica looked into each other's eyes as if they could see inside one another. Monica asked, "Is this unfair to Chandler and Rachel?"

Ross pursed his lips, and said, "I've spent a lot of time thinking about that, Monica. I prefer to think that what you and I share is for us alone. They can never be brother and sister to us. We weren't raised together. This is just for us, and it doesn't detract from our other relationships. We're not stealing anything from them, or denying them anything."

Monica toasted Ross, "I prefer to think that, as well." They were distracted by the sound of Rachel experiencing a resounding orgasm. They laughed, and kissed again. Monica said, "Yeah, they're fine."

Chandler enjoyed performing oral on Rachel. He enjoyed everything he did with Rachel, and she with him. Chandler took pride in his tonguing of her. Monica wanted him to stimulate only her clitoris, and only in one particular way. Rachel gave him the opportunity to exercise his creativity. She liked it when his tongue strayed outside the lines, washing over the area immediately around her clit.

Chandler enjoyed making different motions with his tongue. He would go up and down, then side to side, then clockwise, followed by counterclockwise. And those were just the most basic variations. He also varied his speed, the amount of pressure he applied, and the part of his tongue that made contact with her. One advantage of using this diversity of motions was that Chandler's tongue didn't get overworked as quickly. Like many men, giving cunnilingus for a long time left him with a stiffness approximating lockjaw.

For her part, Rachel enjoyed anticipating what technique Chandler would use next. She found pleasure in each of his styles and variations. Ross was rather sluggish at oral. He protected himself from lockjaw by slowing the pace, and by not doing it overly long. Rachel did not feel deprived by Ross's carpet munching, but Chandler offered a great diversion, just once a month.

Chandler had given Rachel a long, slow burn. Now, he was tiring. He brought the session to a climactic conclusion by giving her rapid licks with the tip of his tongue, directly on her clitoris. In moments, Rachel writhed and moaned. Soon, she moaned louder, and gripped the sheets in her fists. Finally, Rachel's back arched upward severely. She shuddered, and cried, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Down in Rachel's crotch, his mouth hidden in her pussy, Chandler smiled.

Chandler got up on his knees, and viewed his handiwork. Rachel's hair was mussed, she lay in an improbable position, and she was out of breath. Beautiful. Chandler put on his robe, and strutted proudly into Monica and Ross's room. They gave him cheers and toasted him with champagne when he entered.

Monica said, "Congratulations, honey. You're the champ!"

Chandler asked, "Are you guys ready to swap?" He meant swapping the bath with the bed. Monica and Ross were ready. They got out of the tub, opened the drain, and toweled off. Brother and sister wrapped themselves in towels and ran gleefully into the other room. Ross turned off the rotation of the bed, and helped Rachel get up.

He said, "Come on, Rachel, you'll feel better after a bath. It's our turn to ride the wheel of love." Ross shook Rachel gently, bringing her back into reality, and headed her toward the door leading to the champagne tub room. She trudged reluctantly.

Chandler was already filling up the tub. He asked, "What sort of temperature do you like your bath, Rachel?"

She said, "Oh, I like it really hot, but don't make it too hot for you, Chandler." Chandler adjusted the water to a temperature that was at the upper range of his tolerance. He hadn't come yet, so his erection was an obstruction he had to compensate for with every move he made. They got into the tub. Chandler winced. He felt he was being boiled alive, but he hung in there until he grew accustomed to it, and their bodies cooled the water a bit.

Rachel asked, "Is this okay for you, Chandler?"

"Oh yes, but just barely. I feel like a lobster. I'm liable to start screaming. Here, let me turn on the bubbles."

Rachel said, "Oooooh, that tickles! Just like champagne."

Chandler served them both some of the house champagne. They toasted, but Rachel said, "Oh! Oh! Teach me the lover's toast!"

Chandler instructed, "Okay, the first thing is to do it really slowly. Here we go...oops!" They nearly spilled. He said, "Once more, here we go...yes." They sipped tentatively, and repeated the procedure twice more.

Rachel said, "Hooray! You're a good teacher, Chandler!" She leaned over to kiss him. The kiss grew ever more intimate. They broke, and repeated the lover's toast. Rachel said, "Chandler, this once-a-month thing makes me feel so much closer to you. It's really wonderful what it has done, don't you think?"

Chandler said, seriously, "I do. It's been great. I think that these experiences have built trust between us, more than anything. I've come to care for you in many different ways, Rachel."

Rachel cooed, "Oh, that's so sweet!" They kissed again.

Chandler said, "We're developing a little bit of the trust that Monica and Ross have developed over most of their lives. It's a beautiful thing."

Rachel asked, seriously, "Chandler, are you ever jealous of Monica and Ross? I don't mean in the superficial, sexual way. I mean the bond they share. It will take years for you to approach that with her, if you even can."

Chandler nodded, "Yes, I've thought about that. I love that they love each other on so many levels. Honestly, the only jealousy I have is because Ross has a bigger dong than me. They can never be too close to one another, from my perspective."

Rachel reached for Chandler's erection, "Chandler, I am going to tell you this as a dear friend. You have nothing to envy in Ross's wang. Between you and me, and this is part of the trust you mentioned, I look forward to our weekends together for that very reason. Monica has probably told you that she prefers yours to his." Chandler nodded. "She tells me that privately, Chandler, and I know it's true."

They scooted over, so they sat side-by-side. Rachel slowly stroked Chandler's rod. They kissed many times. Sometimes it was soft, sometimes it was deep, sometimes it was hard, sometimes it was friendly. Somehow, they both knew which kind of kiss it would be without saying a word. They were meshing on a deep level, themselves.

Next door, Ross was eating out Monica in a workmanlike fashion. There was no doubt that Chandler was better at it, but Ross was her beloved brother, and she enjoyed his attentions. Monica moved her pelvis a tiny bit, in a rhythmic fashion, as he worked. She had her head laid back over the pillow, her eyes closed, and a big smile on her face. She concentrated intently on the moment.

Eventually, she groaned, almost inaudibly. The groans grew steadily in volume, until she was vocalizing loudly. She tossed her head back and forth. She worked her hips more rapidly, still taking care not to dislodge Ross's mouth from her twat. Finally, she cried out, and shook as if she were having powerful, full-body spasms.

When her theatrics were over, Ross pulled his face out of her pubes, and looked up at her expectantly. She looked down at him, with mucus all over his mouth and chin, and laughed. Ross laughed, too, and ran to the bathroom to clean up. He ran back to the rotating bed. Before he got in, however, he consulted the control panel for the bed, and pushed a button that had wavy lines on it. Monica reacted as if she had received an electric shock. The bed vibrated, too!

Monica cried, "Come on, Ross. Climb aboard the spaceship of love!"

At this point, both Monica and Rachel had had mind-crushing orgasms, courtesy of the guys. Now, both men were invited to get their rocks off. Ross jumped on the rotating, vibrating bed, and mounted Monica. He impatiently worked his cock into her well-lubed vagina. Monica did her best to hide the temporary discomfort his pecker caused her. Ross banged her hard.

Meanwhile, Chandler was eager to enjoy Rachel's favors. He instructed her to face him, and sit on his cock. He lay back in the champagne tub to enable him to penetrate her a little deeper. She lowered herself on his dick with expertise, and rose up and dropped down, a few inches each way, with smooth precision. Chandler oohed and ahhed.

Chandler began to meet her downward stroke with a hard upward stroke of his own. Rachel's eyes bugged out the first time he did it. She gave him a mischievous smile, and they worked together to fuck each other's brains out. Long before he was ready to come, Chandler said, "Bed." Rachel climbed off of him and out of the champagne glass. She toweled herself off quickly, and threw a towel to Chandler. He swatted her on the fanny, and said, "Get into bed, Lassie!"

Rachel understood the reference, and said, "Woof!" She climbed onto the bed on all fours, and waited for him in that position. He climbed onto the bed on his knees, and drew a bead on her vagina with his rod. He stuffed it in with a few crude thrusts, and happily fucked away. Rachel made an adorable little bark with each of his thrusts. The headboard was mirrored. Rachel and Chandler looked into the mirror with huge smiles on their faces.

Chandler had fun doggy style, but he was really horny, and wanted to unload his first batch of semen into her womb, and as violently as possible. He croaked, "On your back." He pulled out, and she flipped over like a gymnast, arms and legs welcoming him in. Chandler had only a couple of seconds to wait before he plunged himself into Rachel's pussy. He humped as hard and as fast as he could. Rachel released a prolonged stream of shouts, cries, moans and groans. It was only a few seconds until Chandler put his chin down on to his chest, squeezed his eyes tightly closed, and grunted several times. Rachel took one for the team. Chandler collapsed onto the bed beside her when he was finished.

Meanwhile, Ross porked Monica forcefully. He, too, didn't last long. He pulled out almost all the way, plunged back into her very deliberately, and shook as he cried, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" The two didn't know it, but Ross had deposited more semen into his sister than she had ever received at one time. Monica kissed him on the cheek when she felt his spurts cease. Ross wearily climbed off of Monica.

The two couples, in each other's beds, rested for a while. Rachel broke the silence by calling, "Monica, are you all right?"

Monica said, "I will be, soon enough. I feel like I'm in bed with a piledriver."

Rachel said, "Well, your boyfriend has obviously been studying his Kama Sutra. Three different positions, each of them for an impressive length of time."

Monica said, "Good going, dear. You made me proud."

Monica and Ross returned to their room to take a shower together. It was an intimate, interactive shower. They spent much of the time kissing. They embraced tightly, and wiggled against one another. Their slick skin slid erotically. Ross held her with one arm, and with his free hand clutching her breast. Monica rotated around in Ross's arms, wiping him with her whole body. She was like one of those spinning cylinders at an automated carwash. She sang, "Working at the Car Wash." They both laughed.

Chandler and Rachel migrated to their room, and also showered together. They found that, when their bodies were wet, and they hugged each other, either front-to-front or front-to-back, their bodies formed a suction that, when broken, produced a sound like a bullfrog. They giggled and squirmed against one another, trying to make the sound. From then on, when they were together, any similar sound, or any mention of a frog, drew knowing smiles between them.

The foursome went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. There was the ever-present house champagne. Ross offered a toast, "To weekends!" Chandler and Rachel, proud of their ability to do so, did the lover's toast. This raised Ross's eyebrows, for he and Rachel had not yet figured out how to coordinate that move. He was a little hurt that Rachel seemed so happy to do that with Chandler.

Rachel noted his dismay, and said, "Monica, show him how!" Monica and Ross were able to execute the maneuver, after a couple of tries. Ross kissed his sister, and he felt better. So far, none of the party had allowed jealousy to intrude on their special arrangement.