Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 58

Story Info
Ch 58--The One with Revenge Against Terri.
2.7k words
3.8
2k
00

Part 58 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Rachel had a rival, named Terri, in Monica's apartment building. Terri was tall, about five-nine, and pretty. She wasn't as pretty as Monica or Rachel, however. Chandler, Ross and Joey had each asked her out, but their friendship with Monica nixed that. Terri wanted to show everyone that anybody who was friends with Monica wasn't good enough for her. Since Monica and Chandler, and Ross and Rachel, had become couples, Terri showed new interest in Ross and Chandler. Stealing Monica or Rachel's live-in boyfriend would be an irresistible coup for Terri.

Terri flirted with Chandler in the hallway. She smiled generously, twirled her hair around her finger, and batted her eyelashes at him. Chandler got to the apartment, and reported to Monica, "That girl, Terri, I think was coming on to me. She wouldn't give me the time of day, before. I know that my relationship with you makes me more attractive, in general. Do you think that's what's happening here?"

Monica seethed, "Chandler, it's more than that. She probably wants to drive a wedge between us. That would be a real feather in her cap, that bitch."

One night, when the whole gang was at Monica and Chandler's apartment, Chandler bragged a little to the guys, "You know that hot girl, Terri? She's been making passes at me lately. I call it the 'Monica Effect,' and it feels very, very good."

Ross lit up, "Chandler, she's been flirting with me ever since Rachel moved in with me. Every time I see her, she makes a point of chatting me up. She's pretty overt about it."

Joey said, "Well, she hasn't said a word to me, so I guess it must be the fact that you two are in relationships. That woman is a snake in the grass, guys, a maneater."

Rachel called to Monica, who was in the kitchen, "Are you hearing this, Monica?"

Monica came into the living area, and said, "I know what's going on, and it really fries my rice."

Phoebe said, "You girls should put Terri in her place, once and for all."

Rachel and Monica looked to one another. Rachel said, "That'd be cool, Phoebe, but how?"

Phoebe, "Humiliate her. Humiliate her by letting your boyfriends sleep with her."

Chandler protested, "Sleeping with Ross and I is not the severe punishment you seem to think it is, Phoebe."

Phoebe clarified, "I don't mean let her seduce you. I mean you guys use her, toss her aside like a dishrag, and Monica and Rachel gloat over it."

Ross ventured, facetiously, "I like that plan. I'd be willing to take that bullet for you, Rach."

Chandler said, comically, "Same here, Monica. I'd do it for you."

Joey did not get the irony with which Ross and Chandler spoke, and said, quite seriously, "I'd like to get a piece of that action, too!"

Monica and Rachel shared a significant look. Monica said, "I'd be okay with you three guys taking turns on Terri, in a humiliating and exploitative way. A gangbang. It would have to be a victory for you guys over her, not the other way around."

Rachel said, "Yeah, just use her and lose her. I'd love to see that."

The three guys looked from one to the other. Ross said, "Guys, how do we do this?"

The girls were happy to advise the guys on how to make this happen. The next time Chandler saw Terri, in the lobby, he paused to chat with her and to make eyes at her. He said, "You know, Ross and I are going to have a guys' night next Saturday. Monica and Rachel will be out of town. We're going to binge watch all the 'Die Hard' movies, in sequence. You should join us."

Terry couldn't hide her eagerness, "That sounds like fun. What can I bring?"

"Just yourself, Terri. We'll have lots of food and beer. Just one thing, though," he looked around suspiciously, "don't tell Monica or Rachel about this, okay?"

Terrie was hooked. She said, "Mum's the word."

Monica and Rachel were not out of town on Saturday night. They had a girls' night out with Phoebe. Chandler was to call them when the guys' mission was over, whether successful or not. Terri showed up at seven. Chandler showed her in. Ross was already there, and Chandler said, "Joey is going to join us, later, Terri." Terri was a little disappointed to hear that Joey would be present. Seducing him would do her no good, whatsoever.

Terri was a beer drinker, and the guys had a variety of brews available, ice cold. One of their intermediate goals was to get as much beer into Terri as possible. She had downed two beers before Joey even arrived. They began the first movie. Terrie said, "Bruce Willis is hot, guys. I hate to tell you, but he is hot."

Making lemonade from lemons, Ross raised his beer, and toasted, "Here's to Bruce Willis!" The guys sipped their beers, and Terri shotgunned hers. Immediately, a fresh beer was put into her hands. The four had a lot of fun watching the movie. Terri was being one of the guys. She seemed to actually like the film, and there was no question that she liked Bruce Willis.

Joey had agreed to let Ross and Chandler do most of the talking. The guys commiserated over the burden of being in a relationship. Chandler began, "It feels so good to hang out with friends, without having the girls looking over our shoulders, and telling us to mind our manners."

Ross toasted once again, "Hear, hear!" Terri did not notice that she was the only one who actually drank beer after the toast. Ross said, "Rachel is great, but sometimes...you know."

Chandler said, "Terri here is cool. She's a cool woman." He patted her on the knee, their first physical contact.

Terri said, "You guys are fun. I never thought Monica and Rachel were fun. At least, not like you guys."

Chander toasted, "To fun!"

Gradually, Chandler made advances on Terri. Every time he got up for any reason, he sat back down on the couch a bit closer to her, until their shoulders, hips and thighs were touching. Whenever anything interesting happened in the movie, Chandler would shiver his body a little, silently communicating with Terri. They giggled about it. It became a private thing that they shared.

After the first movie, they took a break. Joey went to the bathroom. Ross, who sat on the sofa on the opposite side of Terri, turned to her, and asked, "Terri, you're a woman," Chandler guffawed, and Ross giggled, "I mean, Terri, we have all noticed that you are a woman. There's no getting around that! I want to hear your opinion. Both Monica and Rachel are kind of prudish. They both say that kissing, just kissing on the lips, is cheating. I think that there are friendly kisses, too."

Terri leaned over, and kissed Ross on the lips. Then, she turned, and kissed Chandler on the lips. Chandler put his arm around Terri's shoulders, and kissed her again. They were soon kissing open-mouthed. Ross complained, "I feel like a third wheel, here." Terri immediately French kissed him, too. Ross murmured, "God, you are so beautiful, Terri. Being monogamous is driving me crazy." He kissed her deeply again.

When Joey returned, he brought fresh beers for everyone. They started the second movie with Chandler sitting side-to-side with Terri, and his arm around her shoulder. Ross was now sitting in direct contact with her, too. The men continued to serve Terri freely, and drank relatively little, themselves. Soon, Chandler was kissing Terri, and caressing her body through her clothing, while Ross ran his hand up and down her thigh, hiking the leg of her shorts up with each stroke.

Another couple of beers, and, halfway through the second movie, Terri was so wasted that she wasn't sure where she was or what she was doing. Chandler had a hand inside her top, caressing her bare breast, and Ross had snaked a hand down her shorts, massaging her clitoris. Chandler said, softly, "Do you want to go into the bedroom, Terri?"

She slurred, "Yesh. Shure." Ross and Chandler helped Terri to her feet, and each had her under a shoulder as they walked her into the bedroom. Monica had put an old set of sheets on the bed for this occasion, planning to trash them if the guys scored with Terri. Ross and Chandler lay Terri on the center of the bed, on the bottom sheet. They piled the other bedding in a corner.

Ross and Chandler both undressed quickly. Chandler said, "Let's get these clothes off, Terri." The guys pulled Terri's top off over her head, and unhooked her bra. It was more complicated getting her shorts and panties off, but, with both of them working on it, they managed. Joey stood by in the shadows, nude, and awaiting his chance.

Terri's eyes were open only about half the time. Chandler whispered, "I think she's too drunk to give us head." Ross nodded, and waved Joey up to the bed. They had deliberately left the room fairly dark, making it difficult for Terri to understand what was going on. Ross kneeled beside her, holding one arm to the mattress, and holding her knee up and splayed wide. Joey did the same on the other side.

Chandler quickly got between her legs and stuck his cock into her vagina. She didn't react as he entered her. He banged her hard, sending her whole body rocking with each thrust. The other two guys had her pinned in place, but it proved unnecessary. She was not resisting in any way. Chandler looked down at Terri's lean body, and her jiggling breasts. He came explosively inside her. He cheered, "Yeah! Take that, Terri!" and quickly got off her.

It was Ross's turn, and the guys saw that it was unnecessary to restrain Terri, at present. Terri's vagina was now slick with juices, both hers and Chandler's. Ross stuck the head of his cock into her vagina. That woke her up a bit. Chandler and Joey tensed, and stood ready to pin her down again, if necessary. Ross pushed his cock in about an inch at a time. Terry looked down her body, to see his dick disappearing inside her. She mumbled, but indistinctly. Ross got all the way inside her without provoking any resistance.

Ross immediately began to pound her pussy with all his might. Now, she made uncomfortable noises, but, still, did not resist physically. Ross's thrusts propelled Terry incrementally upward, toward the headboard. He grimaced, and said, "Hold her still, guys." Chandler and Joey got hold of her arms and legs. Ross worked her hard, slamming her pussy. He controlled his breath, and relished the feeling of her pussy on his cock. He came relatively soon. He made several especially hard thrusts to anoint her with his semen. Once satisfied, he pulled out quickly, and traded places with Joey.

Terri had never intended to flirt with Joey, much less have sex with him. Ross and Chandler had her immobilized. She didn't make a sound when he penetrated her. Joey was vocal. He grunted loudly from the get-go. Joey made far fewer thrusts per minute than his predecessors had, but he put his full body behind each jab. Terri's body jolted violently in time with Joey. She grunted a little each time her body shook in response to what he was doing. Joey came by pumping his cock more rapidly. He was fully satisfied, for the time being.

Ross went into the kitchen, and brought back a couple of beers for Terri. He helped her sit up, and poured the beer into her. Lots of beer spilled out of her mouth and ran down her body, but she ingested at least half. Her inebriation was restored, and even reinforced. They would need her fully drunk for round two. Chandler was in the living room, calling Monica. He said, "The Eagle has landed." The girls made their way back to the apartment.

The guys flipped Terri onto her stomach, and placed a firm bolster under her hips. Her pretty ass was up and ready to entertain the troops. Ross said, "This first one is mine, Chandler." He lubricated his unit, and climbed atop Terri. He spread her ass cheeks with his hand, put the tip of his cock in her anus, and leaned into it. Terri startled. She tried to look around, not understanding why she was prone and getting a weird feeling in her butt. Ross made another fierce drive, getting half way in. Terri said, "Whas happning?" Two more lunges had Ross's cock buried in her ass, and his groin pressing her buttocks.

Ross leaned on his arms, with his hands on either side of her torso. He slammed against her ass again and again, setting up a rhythmic bouncing motion that saw he and Terri compress the mattress with each thrust, and rebound dramatically with each withdrawal. Ross was only getting about two inches of throw, but her ass was very tight for him, and he was getting plenty of stimulation. The bedsprings and bed frame squeaked and rattled. He bounced her for a few minutes, and ejaculated with a victory cry.

Ross pulled out, and headed straight for the shower. Chandler took his place. He took her legs in his hands, and pulled her down to the foot of the bed. He had her torso on the bed, and her legs dangling off the end, and onto the floor. From a standing position, Chandler forced his penis into her anus in one mighty stroke. He grunted heavily at the exertion. He drove his cock in and out with all the fury he could muster. Perspiration formed on his brow, and dripped down to his chin, to fall onto Terri's back.

This was a good position for really hard anal because she was prevented from sliding up the bed. From behind, Chandler heard a familiar voice, "That's it, Chandler, let her have it!" He turned his head to see Monica, Rachel and Phoebe behind him, beaming self-satisfied smiles. Terri had heaped insults, on Monica and Rachel, especially, for years. This was sweet retribution. While Chandler hammered Terri in the ass, Rachel and Monica leaned over the foot of the bed to taunt her. Terri's head was turned toward Monica, and her eyes were open.

Monica said, "Hey, Terri, how ya' doin'? Do you like getting reamed in the ass? You've got quite an audience here, you know."

Chandler found his girlfriend's cruel speech stimulating. He grimaced, grunted through his clenched teeth, and pumped a few squirts of semen into Terri's ass. He struggled to catch his breath. He pulled out, and excused himself. He encountered Ross on the way to the shower, and they high-fived each other in passing. Ross gave Rachel a chaste kiss when he arrived in the bedroom.

Joey assfucked Terri it the same position Chandler had moments before. Rachel grabbed Terri's hair, and turned her head to speak, "Congratulations on seducing our boyfriends, Terri. You sure showed us! Now, you're the building's whore-in-residence. Put out for the landlord, and you may get a discount on rent."

Joey put his head down, squeezed his eyes shut, and came. He pulled out of Terri's ass abruptly. Without a word, he pulled on his clothes and went across the hall to his own apartment. Monica, Rachel and Phoebe flipped Terri onto her back, sat her up, and slapped her face to awaken her. They slapped her a little harder than was strictly necessary to bring her around.

Phoebe collected Terri's clothing, and the girls worked together to dress her. They put her sandals on. Terri looked awful. Her clothing was in disarray. Monica and Rachel each put a shoulder under one of Terri's arms, and half walked, half carried her to her apartment. Phoebe held the door, and Monica and Rachel lay Terri on her couch, semi-conscious.

Back at the apartment, the six co-conspirators enjoyed reviewing the photos that they had taken of Terri's movie night. Terri never said a word about the gangbang. She scarcely said a word at all to the friends, and moved out a couple of months later, lesson learned.