Friends: TOW Rachel in Paris

Story Info
Rachel runs into a familiar face in Paris.
2.5k words
4.75
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All characters depicted are over 18 years of age.

********************************************************************

Setting:

This story takes place in Season 10 when Rachel was planning on taking at job at Louis Vuitton in Paris, France.

Characters:

Rachel Greene (Age 33) - Mother of Emma. Worked at Ralph Lauren.

Paolo (Age 38) - Rachel's ex-boyfriend from Season 1.

**********************************************************************

Rachel was roaming the streets of Paris on a beautiful sunny morning. She had flown in the night before and was scheduled to meet with several executives at Louis Vuitton later in the afternoon to talk about a position that her friend Mark had referred her. It was a difficult decision to make. New York was all she's known. Her closest friends were there. She was raising a baby there with Ross. And now she's potentially uprooting her entire life and moving to another country thousands of miles away for a new job.

She was enjoying the sights and sounds of Paris. It's a fantastic city after all. The people are nice, the food scene is amazing, and of course, when you work in the fashion industry, there are very few places better to work than in Paris. As she continued to stroll through the busy streets, suddenly she heard a voice behind her, "Rachel?".

She turned around and was shocked to see who it was. It was Paolo, her ex-boyfriend from almost 10 years ago. Even though it's been many years since she last saw him, he still looked very much the same. He was handsome, tanned, perfectly built.

"Oh my god, is that you Paolo?" Rachel exclaimed.

"Yes it is!" replied Paolo as he quickly gave Rachel a hug. "What in the world are you doing in Paris?"

Rachel returned the hug and responded, "Well, I'm actually here for a job interview. By the way, your English is like perfect now. When we dated you could barely speak more than a few words!"

Paolo chuckled, "Well, it's been almost 10 years. I've had a lot of time to learn! Anyway, I'm actually on business here as well and I gotta run to a meeting now, but are you around tonight? Maybe we can grab dinner and catch up?"

"Yea sure, that sounds great" Rachel replied.

The two exchanged their contact information and went on their separate ways. After Rachel finished her meeting at Louis Vuitton, she returned to her hotel to get ready for her dinner with Paolo. Paolo had picked a fancy French restaurant in the heart of Paris for their dinner date. Rachel wanted to make sure she dressed appropriately for the dinner and picked a black mini-dress with a low cut criss-cross neckline, spaghetti straps, and a high cut vented hem. It prominently showed off her C-cup breasts and tanned legs.

When she arrived at the restaurant, Paolo was already out-front waiting for her. When he saw her approaching, he gasped at the stunning beuaty walking towards him. Even though they had dated in the past, he had forgotten just how sexy Rachel was. Even now 10 years later, she was still as stunning as ever.

Paolo took Rachel's hand and gave it a quick peck, "You look magnificent Rachel!".

"Why thank you, you don't look so bad yourself!" Rachel responded as the two walked into the restaurant. After the two sat down at the table, they ordered a couple of drinks and then engaged in some small talk.

"Rachel, it's really great to see you." Paolo quipped. "I know we didn't exactly end on great terms, but I do want to apologize again for hitting on your friend Phoebe. It was never my intention to hurt you. I still regret my action to this day, and I hope you can forgive me for that."

Rachel was a little surprised by Paolo's contriteness but was at the same time very appreciative of his apology. "Look Paolo, that was a million years ago. I'm not the type to hold grudges for years and years. We've both moved on with our lives and consider it water under the bridge."

"Thank you, Rachel. That means a lot to me." Paolo replied. "So you were telling me that you're here for a job interview?"

"Ah yes. I actually got referred to job at Louis Vuitton, and the office is here in Paris."

"Wow!" exclaimed Paolo. "That sounds like an amazing job!"

"It definitely is." Rachel responded. "But I'm also not sure if I want to take it. I would be leaving so much behind in New York. It's not going to be an easy decision at all. Anyway, what are doing here in Paris?"

"Well, I'm actually on business." Paolo replied. "I work for an international real estate development company and we have a project here in Paris that is about to start in a few months. So I'm here to meet with some of our stakeholders and capital investors."

"That sounds very impressive!" Rachel affirmed. "So what else is going on in your life? Are you married? Do you have a family?"

"No no, I'm not. I date here and there, but definitely not settled down yet. I actually enjoy the independence and like keeping my option open if you know what I mean." Paolo gave Rachel a wink. "What about yourself?"

"Well, I have a daughter now. Her name is Emma and she's the absolute joy of my life. Ross is the father. Other than that, I'm still living in New York and hanging with the old gang."

"Oh that's wonderful. I didn't know you and Ross got married. Congrats!" Paolo said.

"Actually Ross and I aren't married. We're raising Emma together, but we're not in a relationship." Rachel replied.

"That's interesting." Paolo responded. "I've always thought that you and Ross would end up together."

"Me too." Rachel laughed as she finished her first glass of wine and motioned for the waiter to give her another. "Ross and I have a very complicated on-and-off relationship. Maybe someday we will end up together, but that is not the case right now. Perhaps moving to Paris will give me some clarity."

"I'm sure you'll find your answer some day Rachel." Paolo encouraged her as she raised his glass to her. "To the future!"

The two continued to catch up for the next two hours or so. Rachel really enjoyed Paolo's company. She can tell that he's really matured as a person. When they dated, they rarely talk about anything of substance. It was just sex all day every day. The Paolo in front of her now has been much more thoughtful, kind, charming, and still as handsome as ever. Paolo has also been enjoying reconnecting with Rachel. He's dated many women since the two of them broke up, but none has quite captured Paolo's heart like Rachel did. She is even sexier now that she was 10 years ago. Paolo couldn't help but be physically attracted to her. It also doesn't help that Rachel was wearing a very revealing dress and her stunning breasts were almost calling out to him.

After dinner was over. Paolo walked Rachel out of the restaurant. She has had a few glasses of wine and was feeling a little tipsy. Paolo offered to take Rachel back to her hotel, which she graciously accepted. The cab ride back to the hotel was quiet, but nice. The two sat in the back and Rachel rested her head on Paolo's shoulder. For the first time in a while, she felt stress free. She didn't need to think about putting Emma to sleep. She didn't need to worry about work. She was in a different country, and for tonight, she could just relax and enjoy being away from her normal responsibilities. After they got dropped off at the hotel, Paolo helped Rachel into her room and got her a glass of water.

"Well, I guess this is it." Paolo said. "It was great to run into you again after all these years Rachel. Since we have each other's contact info now, feel free to reach out anytime if you want to chat or hang out."

Paolo gave her a hug and turned to walk towards the door. Suddenly he felt Rachel grab his hand.

"Paolo wait. Look, I know it would be unfair for me to ask this of you, but would you mind spending the night with me? I'm feeling lonely and I just want to be with someone tonight." Rachel asked as she looked up at Paolo.

Paolo was taken a back for a moment, but he could see the desire in her eyes and he was not going to say no to the sexy goddess in front of her. She took her hands and pulled her into an embrace. He then leaned down and kissed her passionately. Rachel kissed him back forcefully and their tongues entwined with one another. After several minutes of passionate kissing, Paolo lowered the spaghetti strap of Rachel's dress and it dropped to the floor, revealing Rachel in her full bare glory. Paolo could only gasp.

"Wow!" Paolo exclaimed. "I've seen you naked plenty of times before, but you've gotten even sexier since!"

Rachel has always kept in great shape. Her body was toned, beautifully tanned, her breasts a perfect firm C-cup with no sag at all, and her pussy cleanly trimmed. She was the embodiment of the perfect female body. Paolo didn't waste any time and cupped both her breasts with his hands, slowly massaging them.

This caused Rachel to let out a moan. "Oh Paolo, that feels amazing. I've not been this turned on in a long time!"

Paolo leaned down and put his lips on her right breast, using his tongue to stipulate Rachel's hard nipple. Meanwhile, his hand has moved down to her pussy, where he proceeded to insert two fingers into her now dripping twat. Rachel was in a state of total bliss. Of all the men she's ever been with, few had the skills that Paolo possesses. Paolo then gently laid Rachel down on the bed. He spread her legs as wide as he could and dove in head first to eat our her amazing pussy. His tongue expertly swirled around inside cunt, lapping up her sweet nectar.

Rachel couldn't hold back her orgasm anymore as she pulled Paolo's head in as hard as she could. " Oh fuuuuuck. Yesssss I'm cuuuuming!"

Rachel's whole body convulsed as she unleashed the best orgasm she's had in years. Her juices gushed out of her like a geyser, hitting Paolo right in the face. This caused both of them to let out a laugh.

"Wow Rachel, it must have been a long time since you've had a good orgasm." Paolo exclaimed as he wiped some of the juices off his face.

"Yes it was Paolo." Rachel said in an as a matter of fact tone. "Ever since Emma was born, sex has been uninspired to put it nicely."

As Rachel got up and sat on the edge of the bed, Paolo stood in front of her and took off his pants and underwear, allowing his 10 inch cock to spring free. Rachel grabbed the uncircumcised cock in front of her and slowly stroked it back and forth. "Mmm I miss this cock." Rachel said as the pulled back the foreskin and started to lick the head with her tongue. Rachel was very meticulous with her blowjob. She made sure that every part of Paolo's dick was coated amply with her saliva before inserting his cock into her mouth. As Paolo's cock became enveloped by her lips, Rachel used her tongue to expertly stimulate the head and underside of his dick. Within a few minutes, Paolo was sent over the edge and he pulled Rachel's head forward grunting, "Ah fuuckk I'm cuuuming!". Paolo shot seemingly dozens of his hot cum down Rachel's throat. She had trouble swallowing all of it and some escaped out of her lips and flowed down her face and body.

Rachel wiped some of the cum off her face and said, "Your cum tasted just as delicious as I remembered!"

"Thanks baby." Paolo replied, "but don't think we're done yet. I've been waiting this whole time to fuck that pussy of yours again!"

With that, Paolo laid on the bed and pulled Rachel on top of him. He positioned his cock pointing straight up and slowly lowered Rachel down onto him. As his cock breached her pussy lips, Rachel swung her head in pleasure, "Shit Paolo, you're so big. You're stretching me out!"

"What happened Rachel? You used to take this cock with ease. Have you had nothing but small dicks since we broke up?" Paolo said half jokingly.

"I haven't fucked anyone as big as you in years." Rachel replied as she began to bounce up and down on his cock.

Paolo reached up to cup her perfect tits, giving them a nice squeeze and using his thumb to play with her nipples as he continued to pound into her. All this stimulation was driving Rachel crazy. It's been so long since she's had such amazing sex. As much as she loved Ross, their sex was never this raw and intense.

"Oh Paolo, fuck me harder please!"

"Don't worry baby, I will. I'm going to make this pussy mine again. Whose cock do you love the most?"

"Yours Paolo. Your cock has always been the best cock I've ever had! Please keep fucking me!"

"Good girl Rachel, that's what I like to hear. I've going to give you a big load right in that pussy."

"Yes please Paolo. Give it to me. I want that cum deep inside of me!"

Paolo was close to cumming and he pushed Rachel onto her back. He spread her legs wide and continued to pound into her with deep strokes. After a few more minutes, he let out a deep groan and came into Rachel. It was the most he's came in some time. After he pulled out, some of the cum began to leak out of Rachel's pussy. Rachel was completely spent at that point. She couldn't remember the last time she enjoyed sex this much. Paolo leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss, "That was amazing baby. Tonight reminded me that of all the women I've slept with in my life, none has ever been as good as you."

"Aww honey thanks." Rachel said as she kissed him back. "You were amazing as well. I never thought I would have such great sex again. Thanks for giving me what I needed."

The two cuddled the rest of the night and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, Rachel woke up to find that Paolo was gone, but he had left a note for her on her nightstand.

"To my dear Rachel - Last night was an incredible night. I know life is complicated for you now, but I hope we can meet again some day. You have my number now. So call me whenever you just need a good fuck. I'll be waiting. -Paolo"

Rachel smiled mischievously knowing that she'll most definitely take him up on his offer again.