Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 59

Story Info
Ch. 59 - The One Where the Girls Take Charge.
3k words
4.27
3.2k
2

Part 59 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica, Rachel and Phoebe were having a girl's night out. They were in a quiet neighborhood bar. It was early in the evening, and the trio had had enough liquor to loosen up a bit.

Rachel asked Phoebe, "What's the biggest dick you've ever had, Phoebe?"

Phoebe thought for a moment, and said, "Oh, no really giant ones. I wouldn't want that."

Monica said, "I'm calling BS on that Phoebe. You're a porn star. Isn't a giant cock the price of admission for the male performers?"

Phoebe said, "Oh, that's a myth, guys. If you saw them in person, you'd see that most of the men are maybe slightly bigger than average. Their cocks look bigger because the girls are usually really petite, the camera does extreme closeups, and, most of all, the men are shaved. Shaving alone makes a guy look two inches longer."

Rachel and Monica nodded slowly, digesting that information. Phoebe continued, "Besides, it's not porn, and nobody's forcing me to act. I decide who I perform with."

Monica pressed her, "So, Phoebe, how big have you gone?"

Phoebe sighed with resignation, and said, "I've never had anyone much larger than Ross!" Phoebe's delivery was matter-of-fact, but she immediately saw the impact of what she had just said on Monica. She looked at her, wide-eyed and silent, with her jaw hanging open. The tension in the air was thick for several moments.

Rachel slowly stirred her drink, and said, quietly, "Spill it, Phoebe."

Phoebe gulped, and reluctantly reported, "Well, it's kind of a funny story, actually. Do you remember when you sent Ross and Chandler to my place for an intervention? To try to get me out of acting in those training films? Well, my manager gave me some roofies, and I drugged him. I stripped him down, took a lot of photos, and, well, I sort of raped him." Phoebe cringed, fearing a violent outburst from one or both of her friends.

Rachel was ominously calm, "Phoebe, how did you rape Ross?"

"I locked him up with handcuffs, spread-eagled on the bed, and rode him, cowgirl style."

Rachel was silently chewing on this information, while Monica probed, "Phoebe, do you expect us to believe that Chandler watched you do this to Ross, and said and did nothing?"

Phoebe uttered, "Oh, we drugged him, too."

Rachel furrowed her brow, "Wow! So many questions, Phoebe. First, I noticed that 'me' has become 'we.' Explain."

Phoebe said, sheepishly, "Ursula helped me."

Monica's face showed her tension. She said, "Another follow-up question. Did you rape Chandler, too?"

Frightened of Monica's glare, Phoebe admitted, "Well, actually, it may have been Ursula who did Chandler, as I recall."

There was a long pause. Phoebe was so uncomfortable that she blurted, "We blackmailed them. We told them that we would post the photos and movies on the internet if they didn't tell you guys that they had a successful intervention."

Rachel and Monica looked at one another. Rachel's lips curled into a smile, and Monica broke into laughter. Now smiling, Rachel asked, "Do you still have this video, Phoebe?"

Phoebe said, "Well, yes. Ursula has the original, and I have a copy."

Monica quickly downed her drink, and said, "Let's go, ladies. To Phoebe's place!" In fact, Rachel had learned of Phoebe and Ursula's rape of Chandler and Ross shortly after it happened, and Phoebe knew it. Rachel and Phoebe were playing dumb for Monica's benefit. Rachel, however, had never seen the videotape.

Rachel and Monica were amazed to see Ursula and Phoebe riding their boyfriends to glorious orgasms. The guys were pitifully helpless, and horrified, at least at first. As the inevitability of the sex sank in, they managed to enjoy themselves, apparently. Later in the video, when Phoebe and Ursula exchanged victims, Monica shouted, "Both of you had each of them!? Phoebe!"

Rachel said, "Well, this is hilarious. The guys must be terrified of this getting out." Phoebe nodded.

Monica said, "Phoebe, I feel put out, here. For a long time, I have kind of fantasized about taking advantage of a guy. Now, you've beaten me to it!"

Rachel said, "Me, too. I always thought it would be a turn-on to force myself on Ross, but now it would be an anticlimax."

Phoebe was desperate to make amends, "I still have roofies and restraints. You could do it to the guys any time you wanted."

Ross, Chandler and Joey were watching a basketball game that night at Ross and Rachel's place. Monica and Rachel exchanged devious looks. Monica said, "Get them, Phoebe, and we'll pay the guys a visit."

As they walked the few blocks to the apartment, Rachel said, "Let's set the ground rules, ladies. Is swapping allowed?"

Monica said, "No! I get Chandler, you get Ross, and Phoebe gets Joey, if she wants him. If not, Joey can just sit it out."

Phoebe, "Okay. I guess I'll take Joey, just so I'm not left out."

The three girls burst into the apartment in a rollicking good mood. The men were chagrinned because the game was at a critical juncture.

Rachel sang out, "Don't mind us, guys. We just came here to try out a new cocktail." She had heavily accented the "cock," but the three men were oblivious. Soon, the men were served Long Island Iced Teas, with a special additive, courtesy of Phoebe. It took some nagging to get the men to set aside their beers and drink the cocktails, but they downed the drinks just to shut the girls up.

Ten minutes later, all three men were asleep. The three girls worked together to carry Ross and Chandler into the master bedroom, and hoist them onto the bed. They stripped the men. There was plenty of room on the king-sized bed for Ross and Chandler to both lay spread-eagled, restrained with handcuffs on their wrists and ankles. Leather straps attached the cuffs to the bedframes.

Next, Joey was given the same treatment, except he was strapped to the queen-sized bed in the guest bedroom. From that time on, he was Phoebe's business, if she wanted him. The girls were giddy with excitement at all that they had achieved. They toasted each other and drank, waiting for the guys to regain consciousness.

The girls had brought the blackmail tape from Phoebe's. Operating the TVs was Ross's job. After much cursing and button-pushing, Monica got the video running on the TV in the master bedroom, with the sound muted.

The first sign of a change in the guys' condition came when Chandler's dick began to fill and rise. Monica said, "He must be having a dream." She laughingly licked his cock a few times.

Rachel said, "Well, Ross is lagging behind." She took his flaccid penis and licked and sucked it to a full erection. Monica and Rachel giggled naughtily.

Feeling left out, Phoebe said, "I'll go check on Joey." She left, but the bedroom doors remained open.

Monica said, "Rach, let's be riding them when they wake up!"

Rachel said, "Cool!" The women stripped. Monica got some lube, and oiled Chandler's cock. She handed the bottle to Rachel, who performed the same procedure on Ross. Monica mounted Chandler comfortably, resting atop his pelvis with her knees astride him. Getting Ross's cock into Rachel's pussy was a more involved procedure. Rachel eventually settled atop Ross. The two women giggled, and made random motions with their hips. Ross's eyes opened dreamily. Rachel looked down on him, smiling. Chandler began to stir soon afterward.

Both men were completely confused. Rachel and Monica said nothing, until Ross was able to focus his bleary eyes on the TV. He mumbled, "Phoebe? What's going on?"

Monica said, "Wake up, Chandler. You're on Candid Camera." He, too squinted at the video, reluctant to accept what was happening.

Rachel said, "Boys, we found out about what Phoebe and Ursula did to you. We thought it sounded like fun, so we're taking you for a ride."

Chandler pleaded, "Monica, you have to understand...."

Monica interrupted him, "Oh, be quiet, Chandler! You had your fun, even if it was non-consensual. Now, it's our turn."

Monica and Rachel gyrated on Chandler and Ross, respectively. Monica ground her clit against Chandler's groin, moaning and sighing contentedly. Rachel's clit was stimulated by Ross's larger cock. She rode up and down on his shaft for a while, grunting happily. After a few minutes, Ross and Chandler had wrapped their minds around what was happening to them. Ross decided to play along, "Rachel, this is wrong. You drugged me, and you're forcing yourself on me. This is rape, Rachel. Do you understand that?"

Rachel smiled at Ross, and murmured, "Uh-huh."

Chandler took up the thread, "Monica, this is not part of our relationship. I have always respected you and your right to choose. Stop this right now!"

Monica said, dreamily, "I remember more than a few times when you raped me, dear. How does it feel? Do you like being fucked against your will?" She slammed her hips against his a few times, sending shock waves through his body. "I'll take you, Chandler. I'm going to come, and I'm going to make you come. It's all my choice, and none of yours." She slammed him one more time to punctuate her words.

Rachel taunted Ross, "How does it feel to be helpless? How does it feel to be used? You're just a slave to my desire, Ross." Rachel began to slide her hips forward and back, causing Ross's body to rock on the bed, against the restraints. Rachel boasted, "I gotcha! I'm going to come when and how I want. I'm going to make you come when and how I want. I'm enjoying you, Ross. I'm satisfying myself upon you. All you can do is lay there and take it. Oooh!" Rachel wiggled her hips, teasing his cock with her pussy.

Monica laughed, "Chandler, now I'm going to make you come, and there's not a thing you can do about it." She thrust her hips hard. The entire bed rocked with her motion. Chandler tried to withhold his orgasm, just to preserve some sense of dignity. It was hopeless. Monica smiled triumphantly as she worked her hips. Chandler released involuntary moans. He grit his teeth, and then bit his lip.

Inevitably, Chandler threw his head back and groaned, while his balls released tens of millions of sperm. Monica received them gleefully. "That's it, Chandler. I got you! I got your cum! I enjoyed doing it to you. Did you enjoy it, dear?" Chandler's emotions were mixed. He was pleased sexually, but he was disturbed by his lack of control.

Rachel cheered, "Way to go, Monica! You did it! Drain him dry, girl!" Laughing, Rachel turned her attention to Ross, and said, "I'll take you now, my dear!" Rachel worked her hips around in a swirling motion. She churned his cock in her pussy with her powerful abs and glutes. She said, "I'll take your seed now, my dear. I'll draw it out of you, and take it for my own." Ross groaned loudly. His eyes bulged, and his whole body shook. Rachel laughed while his semen jetted into her. "That's it, dear. It's mine, all mine." As his orgasm receded, the tension went out of his body, and he fell limp.

Rachel persisted, "Now that I've taken your essence, I think I'll enjoy you with an orgasm of my own." She leaned over him, resting her hands on his chest. Her clitoris was pinched delightfully between his big cock and his abdomen. Grunting, Rachel closed her eyes, and shuddered through her orgasm. She calmed down, working her hips slowly. When she recovered from her orgasm, she said, "I took that from you, my dear. You have been very generous, Ross. I'll give you a little rest." She carefully dismounted from him. His cock was still rigid, and fell onto his groin when it escaped her embrace.

Rachel lay on her side, next to the captive Ross, and watched Monica perform. Monica took her cue, and grasped the headboard with her hands. She squashed her clit against Chandler's groin, and rubbed herself to a shattering orgasm. She cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" while her body spasmed violently. After a while, she relaxed, and rose up and off of him. She kneeled by his side, hands on hips, victorious. She looked down upon him with a huge smile, "Thank you for the use of your dick, darling! I enjoyed that thoroughly!"

Rachel said, "Let's check on Phoebe." Monica fetched two robes. They peeked into the guest room. Phoebe lay beside Joey, stroking his penis. It was a disappointing sight. Rachel said, "Is that all you're doing, Phoebe!? You can do anything you want to him, girl. Let him have it!"

Phoebe was exasperated, "Oh, we've done it so many times, now, that this doesn't feel special."

Monica contributed, "Phoebe, try using your nails on him." Phoebe tilted her head. Monica explained, "Let him feel a little discomfort. It'll be exciting for you."

Phoebe frowned, and shifted her grip on Joey's cock so that her fingernails dragged across his penis as she stroked him. Joey's eye went as wide as saucers, "No! Phoebe, that hurts! Don't do that!" Phoebe smiled at Monica and Rachel, and stepped up her attack. Joey's pained expression please Phoebe greatly.

Rachel said, "Since Joey loves receiving oral, Phoebe, why don't you give him some? Maybe with a little teething."

Phoebe excitedly dropped down the bed. She held Joey's dick in her hand, and nibbled on it, gently. Joey, pleaded, "Ouch! No! Don't! Oooh!" Phoebe took his cock into her mouth, and grazed it with her teeth while she blew him. Joey was lost in a confusing mixture of pleasure and pain.

Rachel said, "Make him come, Phoebe, but don't let him enjoy it!" Phoebe's head rose and fell on Joey's cock. With each stroke, her teeth skimmed the delicate surface of his cock. Joey moaned in painful ecstasy. Phoebe then pumped his cock hard in her hand, while biting down on the head. She didn't threaten to break the skin, but the feeling of her teeth imprinted on his manhood was torture for Joey. Monica and Rachel clapped and cheered, and Phoebe pulled her head away, as he ejaculated. His semen shot skyward, and he didn't enjoy it at all.

Phoebe declared, "Now, it's my turn. If you hurt me...." She grasped his balls painfully in her fist. Phoebe crawled up the bed. Holding onto the headboard, she pushed her pussy into his face, and demanded, "Lick me, boy!" Intimidated by her threat, Joey lapped and slurped at her pussy. Phoebe smiled and wiggled her hips in delight. After a few minutes, Phoebe closed her eyes and groaned erotically. When she came, she pushed her snatch into his face more forcefully, and cried out, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Monica and Rachel returned to their men in the adjacent room. Ross and Chandler had been discussing ways to escape their predicament. They had settled on unconditional surrender. Ross began, "Okay, you guys got us. You got us good. You win!"

Chandler took up the thread, "We are defeated, ladies. Utterly defeated. You subdued us and used us for your pleasure. Fair enough. We admit defeat."

Monica and Rachel listened to their appeal with arms folded. Monica whispered into Rachel's ear. Rachel nodded, and they shed their bathrobes. The men were astonished when Rachel climbed onto Chandler's side of the bed, and Monica clambered onto Ross's side. Rachel got on her knees, and put one knee over Chandler's chest. She sat on his rib cage. Monica knew where this was going, and mimicked Rachel's position on her brother.

Rachel said, "You are going to eat us out for as long as we command. You will be released when you have pleased us so completely that we are completely sated." Rachel slid her pussy toward Chandler's mouth, leaned forward, and held herself up using the headboard. Chandler shrugged, took a deep breath, and started munching carpet. Monica stuck her tongue out, wagged it salaciously, and presented her pussy to Ross. He sighed, kissed her on the clit, and started licking.

Rachel moaned, "Good! Good! Oh, Monica, he's really good at this. Ugh! Yeah!"

Monica's mouth was wide open. Her body went rigid. She gasped and sighed sexily. Ross and Chandler were licking for their freedom. Monica worked her hips ever so slightly, feeding herself to Ross. Rachel grunted gently, watching Chandler work. Rachel said, "More moisture, please." Chandler refreshed his tongue and lips with saliva, and Rachel said, "Good boy! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Her orgasm approached, and she urged him, "You're almost there, Chandler! Do it! Do it! Do it!" She came, grunting, "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Monica watched Rachel orgasm, and turned her attention back to her brother. She said, "Gently, Ross. I want it gently, now! Make your tongue soft, sooooo soft." He did his best to comply. Monica said, with ever-increasing urgency, "Make me come. Make me come, Ross. Make me come! Make me come!!" Monica threw her head back, arched her back severely, and jolts of pleasure rocked her body. When her orgasm was over, she said, "Slow and gently, now. Slow and gentle, while I come down from that high."

Rachel stood beside the bed, wearing her bathrobe. When Monica climbed off of Ross's face, Rachel said, "I'm releasing Chandler, Monica." Monica nodded, got off the bed, and put on her robe. Rachel found the keys to the shackles, and unlocked Chandler. She tossed the keys to Monica, who released Ross.

Monica and Rachel left the room to the men, and went into the living room to enjoy some wine. After a few minutes, Ross and Chandler emerged, dressed and humbled. They rubbed their wrists and ankles. Rachel brought them fresh beers.

After a long silence, Monica raised her glass to the guys. The four toasted one another. Ross said, in a conciliatory tone, "I guess we had that coming."

Chandler nodded, and said, "Yeah, I can't complain, considering what we've put you two through. Fair enough." He turned and called, "Phoebe, how are you and Joey doing?"

Phoebe called from the guest room, "We'll be right out." Several minutes later, Joey and Phoebe came out together, fully clothed. Rachel gave each of them a cold beer, and the six of them toasted one another silently.