Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 60

Story Info
Ch. 60 - The One Where the Guys Take Charge.
1.5k words
3.92
3.8k
2

Part 60 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey took being tied up and raped in stride. Ross and Chandler, however, were deeply affected by what the girls had done to them. It had felt so odd to be helpless, and at the mercy of another human being. The unwilling intimacy of the forced sex had shaken the guys in unexpected ways. In typical male fashion, they reacted in the most simplistic way.

About a week later, when Chandler and Ross had contrived not to have sex for three full days, they re-asserted their manhood. It was Saturday morning, and the two men could not have been more horny. The four of them met in Ross and Rachel's apartment in order to go out to breakfast.

The four were dressed casually. When the girls picked up their purses to go to breakfast, Ross and Chandler looked at them menacingly. The men began to strip. Monica asked, "Oh, no, guys, not now. Maybe after breakfast, but not now." Ross and Chandler continued to strip.

Rachel said, "Seriously, guys, some other time. I'm really hungry." The men were nude now.

Ross produced a coin, and said, "Who wants heads, and who wants tails?"

The girls said nothing, so Ross said, "Fine, Monica is heads, and Rachel is tails." He tossed the coin, and declared, "It's tails! Rachel is the winner. Monica will watch." The men slowly approached Rachel from opposite directions.

Chandler said, "We hope that this experience will humble you ladies a little." Rachel tensed, unsure of what was happening. She put down her purse, and Ross closed the distance to her rapidly, and grabbed her by her arms. Chandler ripped her blouse open. Her bra clasped in the front. Chandler opened her bra and groped her breasts. Rachel struggled against Ross's grasp while Chandler unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks. He pulled her pants down, and pulled her shoes off. Ross wrestled Rachel to the floor, and onto the fleece rug that had seen many sexual encounters.

Rachel said, "No! Why me? Why me? Wait, we agreed no two-on-one! I've never had two guys at once! Help me, Monica!"

Monica was dismayed that Chandler was, apparently, going to ravish Rachel, while Monica stood by watching, and untouched. She said, "Okay, Chandler, you win. I'll take my share of the punishment. Chandler?"

Chandler was peeling Rachel's panties off, saying, "You can watch your co-conspirator suffer the consequences. Maybe you two will think twice about teaming up against us." Rachel was now nude. The men forced her onto her hands and knees. Chandler kneeled before her face, and Ross kneeled behind her. Ross spread her legs, and pushed his large cock into her pussy. Rachel screamed. She could not handle Ross comfortably without a lot of lubricant or foreplay.

Chandler took Rachel's hair in both hands and held her head firmly. He pushed his cock to her lips. She did not open her mouth willingly. Chandler twisted her hair in his fists, and she cried, "Ouch!" He pushed himself between her lips. Chastened by the pain Chandler had inflicted on her, she gave him the best blowjob she could manage. It wasn't easy, for Ross was reaming her from behind. Rachel felt as if the friction of Ross's cock in her dry pussy would ignite a fire. Chandler made small thrusting movements, working his cock inside Rachel's mouth.

Ross and Chandler had Rachel skewered front and back. Ross informed the ladies, "This position is called the 'Rotisserie,' girls." He pumped his hips against her buttocks as hard as he could. He was so eager for sex, that he ignored the friction and hammered her. Meanwhile, Chandler twisted Rachel's hair painfully whenever her oral technique faltered. Ross's pelvis slapped sharply against Rachel's firm ass, rapid-fire. Ross declared, "I'm gonna come!" He held her by the hips and pounded his semen into her overtaxed pussy. There were tears in her eyes as she felt him climax.

Maintaining her senses, Rachel sucked Chandler hard and fast. Shortly after Ross blasted her pussy, Chandler groaned, squeaked, and shook. He served her an unwanted meal. When finished, he boasted, "You said you were hungry, Rachel. Drink it down!" Rachel struggled to swallow Chandler's cum. Ross continued to poke her from behind even after he came.

Chandler pulled his cock out of Rachel's mouth, and got to his feet. Rachel's arms buckled, and she collapsed onto the rug. When Ross withdrew from her pussy, she fell down flat, in a prone position. Rachel closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. Ross and Chandler congratulated each other, and looked at Monica. Monica was resigned to her fate. She dropped her purse, and began to unbutton her blouse.

Chandler and Ross smiled at Monica's concession. They astonished the girls by dropping down to the sheepskin rug. Ross sat in front of Rachel's face. He scooted up to her. Rachel shook her head, refusing to suck his cock. Ross forced his thumbs into her mouth, and pried her mouth open. He pulled her mouth over his throbbing cock. Ross made little hip thrusts into Rachel's mouth. Her position was untenable. She conceded. She melted her tongue to the underside of his member, closed her pretty lips around his shaft, and her cheeks hollowed with the suction she applied.

Chandler kneeled between Rachel's legs. He supported himself on his arms, and inserted his erection between her buttocks. Rachel's eyes widened in alarm. Monica gasped, worried about her helpless friend. The grip that Ross had on Rachel's head prevented her from struggling away from Chandler's intrusion. With only Rachel's saliva and his own semen as lubrication, Chandler brutally forced his cock into her ass. Rachel made desperate sounds from deep in her throat. Chandler planted his shaft into her, and pounded away. Once he got his rhythm, each thrust of his groin against Rachel's ass sent ripples through her flesh. She was forced deeper and deeper into the fluffy rug.

The guys were fortified by their three-day abstinence. Chandler porked her hard in the ass. His eyes bulged, and he grunted crudely, while he pumped semen into her ass. He continued to bang her for a while, even after his climax was finished. Finally, he pulled out of her abruptly. Rachel could not stifle a guttural scream. Ross shook her face in his hands slightly, admonishing her for having brushed his cock with her teeth.

With her anus now blessedly vacant, Rachel concentrated on sucking Ross's sperm out of his balls, through his cock, and down her throat. For the first time, she was able to deepthroat him. It took several minutes to bring him off. Finally, he cheered, "Yes! Suck it! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!" His cum flowed smoothly into the back of her mouth. She worked it down her throat, in spite of the awkward position she was in. After his ejaculation was over, she continued to suck him clean.

Ross pulled back, out of Rachel's mouth. She collapsed, exhausted. Ross and Chandler shook hands, and hit the showers. Monica ran to Rachel's aid, helping her to a seated position. Monica asked, "Do you want something to drink?" Rachel nodded, and Monica brought water. Monica commiserated, "Rachel, that looked awful!"

Rachel said, bitterly, "Do you really think so, Monica? No matter how awful it looked, it felt much worse. Spare me your sympathy!"

Monica shook Rachel by the shoulders, and said, "Rachel, this is what they wanted. They wanted us to argue. They made it as arbitrary and unfair as possible in order to drive a wedge between us. Please, let's not let them succeed."

Rachel nodded grudgingly. Monica helped her to her feet, and she trudged to join Ross in the shower in the master suite. Chandler came out first, nude, drying his hair with a towel. He kissed Monica on the cheek, and she nodded in acknowledgement. Ross came out, also nude. The two men gathered their clothes and dressed. Rachel appeared wearing a different outfit. Her eyes looked glazed over, and she barely picked up her feet as she walked.

Ross kissed her lightly on the lips, and said, "Still hungry?" Rachel smiled and nodded wearily at Ross's joke. The four went off to breakfast.

On the way to the restaurant, Chandler had his arm affectionately around Monica's shoulder. Ross also had his arm around Rachel's shoulder, but he was actively assisting Rachel in staying on her feet. Chandler said, "That was great! Really great!"

Ross joined in, "For me, too. That's as hard as I've done her."

Chandler said, "Same here. How was the view, Monica?"

She said, "Terrifying. I guess that was your intent. I suppose that it'll be my turn, next."

Chandler and Ross chuckled. Chandler said, "That's the thing, ladies. That coin flip was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. From now on, if you two join forces to trick us, Rachel will suffer the consequences, and Monica will watch, untouched."

Rachel mumbled, "What?"

Ross explained, "If we need to punish you girls, Chandler and I will work Rachel over, brutally. Monica watches from the sidelines, thankful that it's not her who's being plowed under."

Monica protested, "That's not fair! It should be my turn, next!"

Ross and Chandler smiled and shook their heads. The girls were defeated. There would be no more unpleasant surprises for the guys.