Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June smiled, and said, "How much more time does this buy me?"

Chandler said, cheerily, "Let's see. For this extra special performance, I promise not to deflower your pretty daughter until after she leaves for college."

June nodded. Chandler said, "Order anything you want from Room Service." Chandler left the room. When he got out into the hallway, he felt like running down the corridor and jumping for joy.

*************************

One day, June came to Monica, and said, "Monica, I want to take a long weekend next week. I hate to leave Jenny alone, but if you and Chandler could look in on her from time to time, I'd feel much better."

Monica said, "Sure! We can be her chaperones."

Separately, June called Chandler while he was at work, "Chandler, can I trust you not to touch Jenny while I'm gone? I haven't serviced you for a couple of weeks."

Chandler said, "I promised, didn't I? However, I would understand if you didn't trust me, and wanted to fuck me just to be on the safe side."

June said, "I trust you. Besides, I don't have the time right now." June was secure in the

knowledge that her daughter would be safe with Monica and Chandler as chaperones.

Chandler chaperoned Jenny's brains out for three glorious days, while Monica stood by, coaching the girl on how to please her man. Jenny was now up to giving full blowjobs, including swallowing, albeit at a beginner's level. They slowly introduced more positions into Jenny's sexual repertoire. Using her Kama Sutra for reference, Monica tallied up Jenny's positions. Chandler could do upwards of a dozen per session, due in part to Jenny's flexibility and the fact that Monica was counting positions in which Chandler did not climax.

Jenny constantly pestered Chandler and Monica to let her drink. On the second of their three nights as chaperones, Chandler and Monica poured any kind of alcohol Jenny wanted into her mouth. Jenny was made to earn those drinks with sex. When Jenny became too drunk to perform, Monica and Chandler strapped her face-down on the bed. Chandler lubricated his cock and her anus. He looked down at her perfect, young, firm ass. He had never had sex with a woman with such an ass, much less fuck such an ass.

Monica stood beside the bed, her hands on her face, anxious about how Jenny would react to what Chandler was about to do. Chandler entered Jenny as gently as he could. He had already come once, and he was able to restrain himself without difficulty. Jenny never woke up during the procedure. Chandler buttfucked her to his heart's content. Now, Jenny had no meaningful firsts remaining to offer future lovers, except for impregnation. Jenny's dance card would forever be filled with Chandler Bing's name, written indelibly in ink.

Jenny had been admitted to Cornell. She would begin there with summer school. Chandler's time with Jenny was running out. Shortly before June drove Jenny to summer school, June met privately with Chandler. She said, "I am so very grateful to you, Chandler. You have not only brought a spark to a bitter divorcee, but you have helped me send my daughter off to college a virgin. That's about all you can hope for these days." June dropped to her knees to give Chandler a farewell blowjob. Hours later, June's daughter dropped to her knees to give Chandler a farewell blowjob.

Jenny considered this final blowjob for the man who had taken her virginity to be like a final term paper. She regarded it as her qualification to go out into the world and fuck. Like Grasshopper in "Kung Fu," snatching the pebble from his master's hand. She couldn't match her mother's intense sucking power, but she did damn well. She had learned to deepthroat Chandler, and took great pride in demonstrating that ability.

Jenny pulled her head back until only the head of his cock remained inside her lips, then slid the whole head forward, engulfing him right down to the root. She delivered these strokes at a stately pace, and the effect on Chandler was devastating. He moaned, groaned, grunted and shuddered through his orgasm. A large dose of semen was not too much for the graduating senior, who gulped three times. She opened her mouth wide to show Chandler that she had swallowed it all.

Jenny went wild in her first term at Cornell. She became very popular for the diversity of sex acts that she was willing to engage in. When June got wind of this, she shrugged. It was inevitable that Jenny would become sexually active, someday. When June reported it to Chandler and Monica, Chandler shrugged. No more Jenny for Chandler.

However, on the first anniversary of the day he took Jenny's virginity, he received a first anniversary card. It read, "I'll never forget you, Chandler. Give my love to Monica. Love, Jenny." Monica normally took control of all incoming greeting cards, fearing that Chandler would throw one away, but Chandler stuck this one on the refrigerator with pride.

12