All Comments on 'Friends and Benefits'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

While this was technically well-written, it's not one of my favorites because it wasn't very smart for Julie to:

A) offer her husband, Richard to her friend at all;

B) allow Richard and the (no-name) friend to continue seeing each other - it should have been clear from the start it was to be a one-time event ONLY; and

C) NOT get marital counseling with Richard to try to save their marriage after a year of the affair.

Just my thoughts...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow this is bad

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

1 star - In my world - there is no such thing as 'sharing' in a monogamous relationship.

This marriage is doomed to the 'divorce' scrap heap.

So you get a one star rating from me.

The hapless husband should just move in with the new main squeeze and tell the old one to frack off.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

an interesting premise, but it was completely ruined when she shaved herself bald, and he was apparently into adult women that look like prepubescent girls from the waist down. He should have failed to fuck her again, and asked her to call him when her pubic hair had grown out again and she once again looked old enough to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poorly conceived and badly written.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Sharing sucks for the one who shares.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Annoying and silly story, but it was well written, so 3 stars.

igm146igm14610 months ago

I like this story. I like stories which are plausible, and I think this one is. The part about Richard apologising for not being able to get it up and Julie's friend being understanding about that is very realistic.

This part is particularly accurate, "After about a year of pillow talk, Richard and I had developed an emotional and intimate, as well as a sexual, relationship." That is what happens when you fuck someone you like. You become good friends, and then you fall in love. Fucking is dangerous.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

I found the whole premise to be totally unbelievable; what sensible spouse, male or female, would offer their partner for unrestricted sex with a third party and not consider the possible consequences?

Totally irresponsible and beyond any form of rational thinking.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just plain dumb!

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

well written, well paced,,,but,,,,what is the point of it all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...

story TAGS