Friends and Family 02

Story Info
Uncle Kunal's Confession.
1.1k words
4.44
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first chapter to understand this chapter better.

Uncle Kunal puts his glass on the table to check my messages He took out his phone and opened my messages.

Uncle was taken a back seeing my messages. He kept on checking the pictures and video. He was fully shocked. Sweat can be seen on his face.

"What the fuck are these pictures and videos," Uncle shouted at me and gets up from his seat.

I got scared watching him like this.

"Uncle, I just came across these pictures and videos and I wanted to know about them so I forwarded them to you," I said.

"Do you think you can blackmail me by making these fake pictures and videos by some kind of editing app or fucking AI," Uncle shouted.

"No uncle, you are taking it wrong," I said.

"Listen girl, Don't take my kindness as my weakness," Uncle said.

"No uncle, Please listen to me once," I said.

"What do you want, money?" Uncle said.

"No, Please listen to me once," I begged.

"Ok, What it is?" Uncle said.

"Please sit down first," I said.

Uncle gets back to his seat.

I told him everything in full details. How I found the hard drive, What stuff I came across and why I contacted him as he is the only person who can clear my doubts. He listens to me very patiently.

As I was done, Uncle Kunal said "I have told Babita many times to not to record our sessions but your mother never listened to anyone,"

I just stares at him so I can get as much details I can.

"See girl, This was mine and your parent's secret," Uncle said.

"What secret Uncle?" I asked innocently.

"Promise me first that you will keep everything to yourself," Uncle said.

"I promise," I said.

"Your father and me were submissive in nature and your mother was our Mistress," Uncle said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, Your father and I share everything, even our darkest secrets. We both were well aware of each other's submissive nature but never had any femdom session with any dominatrix as we were worried about being exposed of our submissive nature in the outer world," Uncle said.

"How my mom came into this arrangement?" I asked.

"Actually, after few years of your parent's marriage, Your father finally admitted to your mother about his submissive nature and begged her to take him as her slave as his desire to submit to a woman was increasing day by day," Uncle said.

"But, uncle how you joined both of them?" I asked.

"Aish, Your father and me shared everything with each other. One day, when we met, he was extremely happy because your mother had finally accepted his proposal of being her slave," Uncle said.

"Don't judge me on this but I was very attractive towards your mother and after knowing about her accepting your father's slave and Mistress proposal, I requested your father to include me in this arrangement," Uncle said.

"So mom agrees to enslave you and dad together?" I asked.

"She was not comfortable at first. It took around an month for me and your father to convince her," Uncle said.

"Oh, then she made both of you her slave?" I asked.

"No, Its was not so easy for us. After convincing her for about a month, she decided to have some sessions with us as a trail and we made her so comfortable in the trail sessions that she finally also accepted me as her slave along with your father," Uncle said.

"Uncle, do you both really liked being a slave to my mother?" I asked.

"We loved that. It was the best part of our life but god has some other plans," Uncle said.

"Do you miss being a slave?" I asked.

"More than anything," Uncle said.

"Uncle, can I confess something too?" I asked.

"Sure baby," Uncle said.

"These videos and pictures of you guys really turned me on," I said.

Uncle chuckles and said "oh, so you also wish to be your mother's slave?"

"No, I imagined myself in my mother's place," I said.

"You are as bold as Babita," Uncle said.

"Uncle, I really wish I could also have slaves for myself like mom," I said.

"Really, You think you can control them?" Uncle asked.

"Better than mom," I said.

Uncle laughed.

"I am not joking, uncle. I can control anyone I want," I said.

"Ok, I agree with you," Uncle said with little laughter.

Uncle laughter were boiling my blood.

I walked towards him and looked into his eyes confidently and said, "Don't you think I can control anyone I want?"

"Don't intermediate me like that, Aish," Uncle said.

"Fine, I was only giving you a golden chance to fulfil your ultimate fantasy of submitting to a dominating woman," I said.

"Aish, You really want to own slaves," Uncle asked.

"I have already decided that I will own slaves now. I will be finding submissive men like you and will make them my slaves. I was just being generous to you by giving you the golden chance to be my first slave but you are unlucky as you slipped away the best opportunity of your life," I said.

"Aish, can we please talk about it?" Uncle said.

"Now, I don't want you," I said.

"Please Aish, please let's talk about it. I really want to submit to a beautiful girl like you," Uncle begged.

"First of all, It's Mistress Aish and secondly, I am not interested in discussing it," I said.

Uncle looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Aww, Don't be so sad. Ok, Last chance for you, Get down on your knees and crawl towards me and kiss my feet or you can leave as Uncle Kunal and we both will forget that we ever had this meeting," I said with authority.

Uncle was still staring at me like a dumb.

"Make your decision now," I said increasing mental pressure on him.

Uncle Kunal still doesn't says anything and looked at me like a dumb fool.

My pussy was fully wet due to hope of getting a slave for myself. I tricked uncle Kunal fully. I don't want to manipulate him but uncle challenging my dominating ability really boiled my blood.

Uncle Kunal gets up from his place and finally kneeled.

Sign of victory and pride can be clearly seen on my face watching uncle kneeled.

Uncle crawled towards me and bows down his head and planted kisses to my feet and said, "Please Mistress Aish, Please accept me as your slave. I will follow your each and every command and will take any punishment for my shortcomings as you sees fit,"

"Enough, Look up," I said.

Uncle looks up. I bend myself down and grabbed his chin and said "Alright my first and old slut, I am your owner from now on and you will do whatever I Command,"

"Yes Mistress Aish, Always," Slut said.