Friends and Family 03

Story Info
Enslaved Kunal As My First Slave.
1k words
4.41
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first and second chapter to understand this chapter better.

Finally, He was on his knees. Finally, I got my first slave.

"Stand up," I said.

He obeyed immediately.

"Strip," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and start unbuttoning his shirt nervously. He removes his shirt followed by his shoes and pants and stands in front of me in his boxers.

"Remove your boxers too," I said.

Kunal slides down his boxers and his erected dick is revealed to me. It was an average sized dick.

"Twirl around," I said.

Kunal immediately start twirling revealing his fully naked body.

"Stop," I said and he immediately obeyed.

"Now, call your wife and tell her that you are out of town for a week," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and gets his phone from the table and called his wife, Radhika.

"Put it on speaker," I said.

He put the call on speaker.

The phone rang and Radhika picked up the call immediately.

"Hey Honey," Radhika said on the phone.

"Hi baby," Kunal said.

"What's up baby?" Radhika asked.

"Baby, I have to leave for Delhi for an urgent conference," Kunal said.

"Ok baby, when will you come back?" Radhika asked.

"It will take around a week, baby," Kunal said.

"Ok baby, Take care. I will miss you," Radhika said.

"I will miss you too baby. Bye and you too take care," Kunal said.

"Yes baby, good bye," Radhika said and hangs up the call.

Kunal puts his phone to the table.

"Get down on your knees and crawl behind me," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and immediately gets on his knees.

I walked and get to the sofa and Kunal crawled behind me like a dog and kneeled next to me as I sits down.

"Wait here," I said and walked to my bedroom. I reached my bedroom and took out my camera and tripod to shoot my session as mom did. I gets back to the living room and fix the camera on the tripod and pressed the recording button and gets back on the sofa.

"Please Mistress, Please don't record our sessions, Please," Kunal begged.

I flunk a hard slap on Kunal's face.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do. You are a slave so behave like one," I said.

"Yes Mistress. I am sorry Mistress," Kunal said.

"Better," I said.

"Remove my shoes," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and brings his hands to remove my sandals.

"Use your mouth, you stupid slut," I said.

"Sorry Mistress, Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

Kunal immediately bends down and puts his mouth on my right shoe's strap and make it loose with his teeth. He then put my shoe's heel in his mouth and pulls it and removes my sandal. He repeated the same process with my left shoe.

"Worship my feet," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

Kunal immediately bends down and started planting kisses to my feet. He kisses my feet, lick them while I closed my eyes and enjoyed.

"Suck my toes," I said keeping my eyes closed.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

Kunal put my every toe in his mouth and sucked them one by one. After receiving attention to my every toes, I shoves both my feet in his mouth on which I made him gagged. His erected dick was a clear sign that he was really enjoying serving me.

"Enough," I said.

Kunal stops immediately and kneeled next to me.

I got up from my seat and slides down my skirt and followed by my panty.

I grabbed Kunal's hair and brings his head near my pussy.

"See, How wet you have made me," I said.

I got back on the sofa and shoves Kunal mouth in my pussy.

"Eat my pussy, slut," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and started licking my pussy like an animal.

Kunal licked my moist pussy making me moan.

"Aaah, yes slut, eat me like this," I moaned.

Kunal keep on increasing his licking speed.

"Yes slut, suck on my clit," I said.

Kunal took my clit in his mouth and sucked it.

Kunal keep on sucking my pussy bringing me to the edge of my orgasm.

"Don't you dare stop, Slut. I am cumming," I said grabbing his head tightly.

Kunal keep on sucking my clit and finally I released my cum directly into his mouth.

As, I cum I grabbed Kunal's face and pull it away from my pussy.

"Good job slut," I said.

"Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

"Don't wash your face. I like my juices on your face," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

I placed a tight slap to his face.

"Did you know, why I just slapped you?" I asked.

"I might made a mistake, Mistress," Kunal said.

"No idiot. I slapped you because I can. Whenever I want and wherever I want," I said and laughed.

"Yes Mistress, You can," Kunal said.

I was in extreme power rush.

I got back from my seat and walks towards the camera and stop the recording.

"Go, fetch my laptop from my room," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and walked towards my bedroom to bring my laptop.

I removed the card from the camera in the meanwhile, Kunal is bringing my laptop.

Kunal came back with my laptop bag. I took out my laptop from the bag and sit back on the sofa while Kunal kneeled next to me.

I put the card in my laptop and transferred my first session with my slave to my laptop. As the video was transferred to my laptop, I transferred it to my phone from my laptop.

As I got the video on my phone, I sent the video to Kunal's wife, Radhika.

I soon got a call from Radhika after sending her the video but I don't want to talk to her in front of Kunal.

"Go to my bedroom and wait for me and don't you dare leave the bedroom until I summon you," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

"Crawl now, slut," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and crawled to my bedroom.

I keep on eye on Kunal until he enters my bedroom. Radhika's call was disconnected till that time but Radhika called back again immediately.

I picked up the call.

"Hey Radhika, What's up?" I asked picking up the call.