Friends and Family 04

Story Info
Radhika Joins In.
1.2k words
4.45
2.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first to third chapter to understand this chapter better.

As I picked up Radhika's call, I said "Hey Radhika, what's up?"

"Aish, What the fuck is this video you just sent me? Where is Kunal? He told me he is going to Delhi. I am not getting what all this is happening?" Radhika said on the call.

"Relax, Radhika. I will tell you everything in detail," I said.

"Is Kunal is with you?" Radhika asked.

"I will answer your every question but first listen to me carefully," I said.

"Ok, What you want to say," Radhika said.

I told her everything in details, how I found the hard drive and how I called Kunal at my place and how I finally enslaved him and recorded everything as my mom.

"Oh my god, I was not at all aware that Kunal is a submissive guy. We always had a vanilla relationship," Radhika said.

"But he is. Now, I am his mistress like my mom," I said.

"But, Why you decided to tell me about this?" Radhika asked.

"Actually Radhika, I want you to be involved in this arrangement," I said.

"Okay but how, Aish?" Radhika asked.

"I want you to double dominate Kunal with me as a co mistress," I said.

"Aish, Can I confess something to you?" Radhika asked.

"Sure, Go on," I said.

"I don't know why I am telling you this. I never confess this to anyone, not even Kunal but I think I can confess it to you," Radhika said.

"Yes, You can. Tell me what's is in your heart," I said

"Aish, Actually, I am also submissive in nature. I just loved watching in the video, how you dominated Kunal. I really wish to be at Kunal's place. I also really wish to serve you," Radhika said.

I was totally taken a back hearing Radhika.

"What?" I said.

"Yes please Aish, I will be your obedient slave along with my husband," Radhika said.

"Have you even served anyone before?" I asked.

"No Aish. Actually I have given hints to Kunal many times to take the lead but he never did. I always wondered why he doesn't take the lead but today after knowing about his submissive nature, I understands why he never took the lead in bed or in our relationship," Radhika said.

"Then, Why you never took the lead in your relationship?" I asked.

"Aish, I am more submissive than him that's why I am requesting you to take me as your slave along with him," Radhika said.

That was a feeling of extreme power rush. I enslaved a man in the evening and at night, my slave's wife was begging me to take her as my slave.

"Aish, are you there?" Radhika said as I was lost in my thoughts.

"Yes," I said.

"Please Aish, just give me one chance, please," Radhika begged.

"Do you call your owner by her name, bitch?" I said.

Radhika immediately got my signal and said, "I am sorry Mistress. Thank you Mistress for accepting me as your slave,"

These words were roaming in my head. I was so turned on.

"Bitch, get at my place now," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Radhika said.

I hangs up the call.

After the call was cut, I shouted, "Slut, Get in here,"

Within fraction of seconds, I saw Kunal crawling towards me.

I got up from the sofa.

"Get on the sofa on your knees and face the back side," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said and jumps on the sofa facing the wall.

"Put your ass in the air," I said.

Kunal immediately obeyed and put his ass in the air.

"Listen, you slut, No matter what you hear, you will not turn back until I command," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

I put the card back on the camera and started the recording again and then I picked up Kunal's denim and took out his leather belt from it and then I walks towards him.

I flung his belt on his ass with as much strength I had.

"Aaahhhhh," Kunal shouted.

"Slut, you will count each stroke and thank me after each and every stroke," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

"Good boy, Let's start at one," I said.

I flunked the belt again at his ass.

"Aaah, One, Thank You Mistress," Kunal said.

I hit his ass again twice.

"Aaaah, Two, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

"Three, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said immediately.

"You are a good learner," I said and again flunked the belt to his ass.

"Four, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

"We will have one hundred hits," I said and again hits his ass with the belt.

"Aaah, Yes Mistress. Five, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

We reached at eighty seventh hits making his ass fully red.

I hit his ass again.

"Aaaahhhha, Eighty five Thank you Mistress," Kunal shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"I said Eighty eight and Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

"Did you really said eighty eight, slave?" I asked.

"No Mistress, I said eighty five," Kunal confessed.

"Aww, Poor boy as you have done an error in counting, we have to start from one again," I said.

"Please, no Mistress," Kunal begged.

"Do you want me to make it two hundred hits?" I asked.

"No Mistress, please," Kunal said.

"Good boy," I said and slashes the belt again on his ass.

"One, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

"Good boy," I said and hits his ass again.

"Two, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

I keep on hitting him and he keep on counting and keep on thanking me.

We reached at fifty five hits.

I hit his red ass again.

"Aaah, Fifty six," Kunal shouted.

"Oh, You forgot to thank me, slut," I said.

"I am sorry Mistress, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

"No point in thanking me now, We will again start with one again," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

I was really enjoying my power rush over Kunal and thought of including Radhika as my second slave were enough to make me soaking wet. My pussy was moist as fuck, I was completely breaking him mentally.

I hit his ass again.

"One, Thank you Mistress," Kunal cried out.

"Smack," I flung the belt again on his ass.

"Two, Thank you Mistress," Kunal said.

Kunal took every hit with perfect counting till his hundredth hit and thanked me after his every hit this time.

As I finished spanking his ass, The door bell rang.

"Don't you dare to look back, slut" I said.

"Yes Mistress," Kunal said.

I got to the door and opened it. It was Radhika. I signalled her to be quiet and to enter the house.

Radhika enters the house and was fully shocked watching Kunal kneeling naked on the sofa with his red hot ass.

I signalled her to remove every piece of her clothing.

Radhika pulls out her dress followed by her bra and panty immediately. She removes her scandals after removing her clothes.

I signalled her to kneel which she immediately obeyed and kneeled at her place.

"Turn around, slut," I said.

Kunal immediately turns around and was totally taken a back watching his wife Radhika, fully naked on her knees.

"Baby," Kunal said fully shocked.

"What are you doing here?" Radhika asked Kunal.

"Why are you on your knees, naked?" Kunal asked Radhika.

"Because, you both are my slaves now and I own both of you," I said.

Both of them bows there heads in shame.