Friends And Family 05

Story Info
Playing With Kunal And Radhika As My Dogs.
1.2k words
4.4
1.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth chapter of my story, Friends and Family.

Please read the first to fourth chapter to understand this chapter better.

"Both of you, crawl to me," I said.

Kunal immediately gets down from the sofa and gets on his fours and started crawling towards me and Radhika gets on her fours and she also started crawling towards me. They both kneeled next to me as they reach near my feet.

"Worship my feet my slaves," I said.

Both of them bends down and Kunal started planting kisses to my right foot while Radhika has her mouth on my left foot. Their wet tongues were tickling my feet.

"Enough," I said after showing them their position, worshipping my feet as dogs.

They both stop immediately.

"Both of you grab my one sandal each like my dogs," I said.

Both of them crawl to the sofa where Kunal removed my heels and took my one sandal each in their mouth and crawled back to me.

"Put it back on my feet," I said.

Both of them took one sandal in their hand and place their hands on the ground. I placed my feet on my sandals which were placed on their hands, putting my pressure on their hands through the heel of my sandals.

"Aaah," Radhika shouted.

"Shut up you bitch," I said.

Radhika became silent instantly.

I walk towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and took out the packet of bread from it and walks back to the living room where both of them were kneeling.

I took out two pieces of bread from the packet and throw it near the sofa.

"Fetch," I said.

Both of them crawled towards the sofa and came back to me with carrying the bread in their mouth.

"Crawl behind me," I said and walks towards the sofa while both of them crawled behind me.

I got on the sofa while both of them kneeled next to me.

"Put the bread down," I said.

They both immediately put the bread on the floor.

I put my sandals on the bread pieces and crushed it fully by my soles and heels.

"Have them," I said.

They both bends down and eat the bread from the ground.

"Lick the floor clean," I said.

They both immediately get their tongue on the ground and lick the remaining bread and its crumbs from the floor.

I was really enjoying playing with them as my dogs.

I get up from the bed and gets to the camera and press the recording button stop.

"Both of you, crawl to my bedroom and wait for me," I said.

They both started crawling towards my bedroom while I checked the footage of my camera.

I took the camera and the tripod to my bedroom. They were kneeling on the floor talking to each other.

"My dogs don't talk," I shouted at them.

They both kept quiet and bows their heads down.

"They bark," I said.

Kunal immediately got my signal and started barking like a dog, "Woof, Woof, Woof,"

Watching Kunal, Radhika also started barking, "Woof, Woof, Woof,"

I burst into laughter and I recorded their barking in my camera.

"Enough," I said.

They both stopped.

I placed the camera on the tripod in a corner of my bedroom and starts the recording.

I got to my cupboard and took out two strapon dildos and throws those strapon towards them.

"Suck them," I said.

They both grab the strapon by their mouth. Kunal took the seven inch pink strapon while Radhika took the nine inch black one.

They sucked them good, drooling it all over with their spits. They throat fuck themselves with the dildos.

"Enough," I said.

They both took out the dildos from their mouth.

"Wear them on your mouth," I said.

They both immediately wear the dildos on their mouth, making their mouth, a dick. The strapon was hanging on their mouth.

I got up on the bed.

"Come up, my slaves," I said.

They both immediately jumps up on my bed.

"Slut, get your mouth's dick in my ass and bitch, you will have my pussy," I said.

They both nodded. The dick was shaking on their mouth as they nodded.

Radhika shoves her mouth dildo in my pussy while Kunal enters his dildo in my ass.

I had a huge vibration as they both enters my holes.

"Aaaah, aah," I moaned in approval

They both started pushing in and out their dildos in my holes.

"Yeah, fuck your Mistress, sluts," I said.

They both increased their speed which makes me grab Radhika's head with my one hand and the sheets with my other hand.

"Aaah, Yeah," I moaned again.

They keep on fucking my holes with their dildos while I moan louder and louder.

Soon, my moans were converted into screams.

"Oh, fuck, you pathetic assholes, make me cum, aaaah, eeh, aah," I moaned.

Finally after getting pounded for about ten to fifteen minutes, I released my cum from my pussy.

"God, Fuckkkkk," I moaned and cummed.

I had a massive orgasm. Honestly, The most massive, I ever had.

"Take it out," I said.

They both immediately took out the dildos from my pussy and asshole.

"Get off my bed," I said.

They both immediately jumped out of the bed.

I was lying on my cum but I loved it's warmth so I decided to sleep on my the sheets which had my cum on.

I got up from the bed and stops the camera recording and puts back the camera in my cupboard.

Kunal dick was erected like a tomb and was leaking pre cum while Radhika pussy was moist as fuck.

"See, how pathetic you guys are You served a girl half of your age and just look at your pathetic dick and pussy," I said to degrade them.

They both bows their head in shame.

"But both of you did a great job serving me today. I am really impressed," I said.

"Thank you Mistress," Kunal and Radhika said together.

"Now, both of you leave for your home and you both will come back immediately on my call," I said.

"Yes Mistress," They both said.

"Go to the hall, get dressed and get lost. I will call you when I need you," I said.

"Yes Mistress," They both said and crawled towards me and kissed my feet.

I was really impressed and turn on with the level of submission, Kunal and Radhika had.

They both crawled out from my bedroom.

I got back on my wet bed and gets my phone and dialled a number.

I called Kunal's and Radhika's daughter and my childhood friend, Aditi.

Aditi picks up my call and said, "Hey babe, what's up?"

"Hi girl. I want to talk to you about something," I said.

"Regarding?" Aditi asked.

"Nothing big. Can you please visit my place tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Sure, I will be there," Aditi said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow. Bye," I said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Bye," Aditi said and hangs up the call.

I put my phone aside and gets to sleep and had the most satisfying sleep of my life.

I got up next morning and changed my bedsheets, had my bath followed by my breakfast and started waiting for Aditi.

After about half an hour, I heard my door bell and I walked towards the main door to answer it with great excitement.