Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, take them off." He smirked.

"Take them off?" I asked, aghast.

"Why not? Do it under the sweater. Nobody needs to see."

The old Lily wouldn't have done it, but the new Lily....

Outside the club/Limo: South of France: July 13th: 10:00 PM

..................................................................................................................

Miranda was glad she stayed. Anna proved to be an attractive drinking companion. The girl wasted no time in sitting, kissing her cheeks, and then wrapping her arm around Miranda's shoulder. Soon, the two chatted like old friends.

Except, none of Miranda's friends rested a hand on her upper thigh, and they didn't talk in her ear when the music grew loud. Miranda couldn't help but turn her body toward Anna.

A thought crossed her mind. 'If William can have lovers, then why can't I?'

So, when her husband suggested they take the limo back to the yacht, she was more than ready, as she assumed the girls would come.

William, being the prick he was, had other ideas. "I'm sorry, girls, but if you want to come back to the yacht, it will cost you."

Erica bit her lower lip in a parody of a pout. "But, you promised us dinner." Anna stood next to Miranda and didn't say a word. A frown on her face, as she felt tears form. They had counted on finding dates tonight and had no money, and no place to go.

Miranda interjected, "Don't be a prick, dear. You promised that we would feed them."

"Nothing is free, I've earned everything. The girls need to pay." William growled.

"So, what do you want?" Asked Erica.

"I want to see your breasts. Take the top part of your dress off, leave it in the parking lot, and you can come... To the yacht." He thought the pun was funny.

"This is my only dress," protested Anna.

"Well, then you will need to buy another, won't you," William said, with a sneer.

"I wonder what that will cost," replied Erica.

"Dear, you are going above and beyond your normal asshole behavior. Let them come with us." Miranda defended the two girls.

"No, it's okay." Anna held up her hand. "You're sweet to stick up for us."

Anna lifted her top off with two hands, and Erica followed suit. Their breasts bounced on their chest, nipples erect in the chilly night air. Miranda thought it impossible to tell if they had work done, as both girls had fantastic bodies.

They handed the tops to William, who promptly threw them in the garbage. "You won't need those."

An older lady walked out of the club with a younger gentleman. "Starlets." She harrumphed.

The boys in the valet stand leered at the topless women. Both girls blushed, used to men, lusting after them, it still felt vaguely inappropriate to be naked in public.

They were visible to any patron going in and out of the club. A group stopped to enjoy a cigarette before going in, though not every one lit-up, and Anna saw flashes from the group.

She asked them, and they claimed they were taking selfies.

It seemed to take forever, but soon a long black limo pulled up. A large, well-built driver climbed out. He wore a tailored black suit and tie. His scruffy beard was topped by a bald head. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him.

He strolled to the back of the car where the group waited and opened the rear door.

"Ladies?" He gestured with one arm.

Miranda went first. Her silk-covered ass on prominent display, as she bent to climb into the limo. There was no way to get into the vehicle and not provide a show for the driver.

"Girls." The driver had a smarmy grin.

Anna and then Erica entered the posh limo. The driver's eyes never left their breasts, and he had a grin plastered across his face.

"Boss?" The driver opened a second door and then stepped back while waiting for William, who had plenty of room to enter.

"What was that?" Anna asked Miranda.

"Pay him no mind. He's Italian and fancies himself a lover. He acts in the most horrid fashion, but William likes him, and that's all that matters." Miranda responded.

Anna and Erica sat on the back seat, joined at the hips. Miranda was next to them, but William sat on the other bench, facing the women. He opened a refrigerator, taking out a bottle of champagne, sushi, caviar, cheese, fruit (Strawberries dipped in chocolate, strawberries, and cream) and schnapps.

"I promised you a meal, and a meal you shall have, as long as you pay." He informed Anna and Erica.

"Oh, for God's sake." It disgusted and embarrassed Miranda that her husband turned everything into a transaction. He wasn't like this when they married.

"Let me guess, our payment is taking something else off?" Anna asked.

"That's right - your skirts." The skimpy material wasn't hiding much, so both girls tugged the skirts off, and handed them to William, who promptly rolled the window down and tossed them into the night.

Neither woman wore panties. Anna shaved a landing strip in her pubic hair while Erica's core had no hair.

"Happy?" Erica held her arms out in the air and opened her legs. "Or, would you prefer that we were naked?" It was a bit of a sarcastic question as the only thing the girls still had on were their stilettos.

"You can leave your shoes on." William grinned. "Come and eat. We don't have napkins, so you need to be careful and not get crumbs everywhere."

The girls were hungry, but they also had manners. Despite their best efforts, the back seat was a bit of a mess when they finished. A strawberry spilled on Anna's chest, and chocolate smeared the corner of her mouth.

"May we have some champagne, please, sir," Erica asked.

"What? You need to earn it. This isn't a charity." William said.

"Please, dear. Anna and Erica are already naked. What more do you want?" Miranda asked. She sat in the back corner of the limo.

"Anna lay on your back, rest your head in Miranda's lap. Erica, clean her with only your tongue." William instructed.

There was no argument from the women this time. Miranda cradled Anna's head and cleaned the chocolate off of Anna's face, with her tongue.

"Her mouth is clean," Miranda smirked at Erica...

Then she kissed her again, and this time it involved tongues. The kiss went on and on, so Miranda's hand wandered down to play with Anna's nipples. They were slick with spit, and hard, from Erica's ministrations.

Erica worked on Anna's belly button. When Anna giggled, Erica ran her tongue to Anna's wet core. There were many crumbs there, and she vowed to take her time and find all of them.

"You guys make a pretty picture." William had his cock out, stroking it with one hand, and drinking a flute of champagne with the other, his gaze locked on the women.

"I think I'm clean." Anna arched her back and stretched, her face and neck red with arousal. She looked at William.

"Very well, then change spots with Erica." He ordered. The woman did so, Miranda immediately kissed Erica. It wasn't a friendly peek on the cheek; no, this kiss lasted a long time and involved loads of tongue.

Erica moaned. Miranda kissed her thoroughly like she meant it as if she had nowhere else to be. Miranda allowed her hand to wander down Erica's chest, where it rested on a firm, erect nipple.

Anna kept herself busy, licking and kissing and sucking. Erica felt her pleasure grow, her face felt like it was on fire.

She opened her eyes and looked at William. He had a surprisingly large cock, she thought, and then Miranda took her top off. She leaned down again and stuck her breasts in easy reach of Erica's tongue. Miranda ran a long finger down Erica's smooth flat tummy and started to flick her clitoris, while Anna continued to search for any crumbs in Erica's pussy.

William moved to the back seat, behind Anna. Kneeling, he spent a moment fondling her wet pussy, and then he buried his engorged dick in her wet love box.

"Aaahhh." Anna looked up in shock. "God, it's so big." She moaned and rested her head on Erica's pelvis, and spread her legs wider, giving William more room.

William moved slowly at first, but quickly lost his patience and pounded in and out. Anna collapsed on Erica's tummy, unable to do anything else.

Anna felt her crisis approaching. William filled her, leaving no room for other thoughts in her head. His cock felt so big from this angle, and he moved like a machine.

The limo stopped.

William wanted to wait, wanted to make it last, but couldn't. Anna moved a hand to her own clit, needing release. Her orgasm so close, she held her breath. Her feet arched.

The back door opened.

"Uugghh." William stiffened and pulled out to shoot his load all over Anna's ass.

"Oh my god," Anna screamed, arched her back, and came with a great gush of liquid on the seat. She collapsed in a red-faced heap in Erica's lap after a moment.

The cool breeze washed over Anna's body, as she lay there gasping for air. She imagined she presented quite a picture for the driver.

"Oh, my god." Anna grinned up at Miranda, her arms stretched out. "You guys are awesome."

Anna and Erica cuddled together in Miranda's lap.

"We're here." It was the driver.

Erica wrapped her arm around Miranda. "Well, what do you think, Captain? Can we come aboard?" She was grinning, but rather than wait for an answer, she stuck her tongue out and licked and nibbled Miranda's ear. She never broke eye contact with William.

"Of course not, you must pay," William responded. "I expect you to suck my driver's dick, and let him come all over your breasts."

"No way, old man, you just fucked me. Nothing is free." Anna crossed her arms and glared.

"You need to pay us for that."

"The hell I do." William snorted. He didn't like the reminder of his age. "I get to test the merchandise before I buy."

"William, you complete shit. They've earned this." Miranda growled.

Erica turned her head when Miranda finished, held Miranda's head in both hands, then spent the next thirty seconds kissing her.

"Thanks, babe." She grinned when they broke for air.

"My wife certainly doesn't get a say in the matter." The veins on Williams' face bulged. "They either give him a blow job, or he takes them back to the club, dressed the way they are."

"Okay, okay." Anna held up her hands. "I'm willing to do the blow-job for a place to sleep tonight, breakfast tomorrow, and fresh clothes."

"No. That's too much." William struggled out of the back, stood, and pulled his phone out.

"Ready, dear?" He asked without looking up.

Miranda's mouth dropped. Her husband regularly got his way, but he rarely made other people suffer.

"So, what are you offering, handsome?" Erica hopped out and cuddled next to William, straddling a leg, her breasts pressed in his chest.

William looked up but didn't put his phone away. "You can stay the night, we feed you in the morning and give you new out-fits, but Miranda has to join you two."

"What?" Miranda was aghast.

"That's right Miranda, you help Anna with the driver, while Erica cleans my cock," William stated. "Oh, and yes, you need to be naked."

"You don't have to do this. We'll be okay." Anna rested a hand on Miranda's leg.

Miranda opened her mouth and paused. She liked the girls and didn't want them to leave.

On the other hand, could she really do this? Miranda understood that it would change everything. She would no longer be the boss's wife, someone to be feared and respected.

Lily and Ian - July 2nd: 3 AM: Airplane

...................................................................................................

The new Lily starts right here, right now. I vowed.

I pulled my skirt up, lifted my ass, and ever so slowly peeled my panties off. Ian's eyes never left my body. His interest left me breathless with arousal.

I'm not sure why? I fancied myself a modern woman, a complete equal to any man. Still, I found it erotic to be desired to have this power over him. His erection tented his pants. All because of little old me, who had thought of herself as nothing more than a grade school teacher.

I wanted him to get me off with his hand. I craved his touch on my clit, but he was a complete gentleman.

So, I took matters into my hands. Literally, I used his sweater to dry the last of the Gin and Tonic from my core, and if it took a little longer if I spent a little more time, then I intended, well, what of it? I was dizzy with lust by the time I finished.

I ran a finger up and down my wet slit, trailed it over my lower belly, and then up to my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked.

"I think I'm clean. Do you want to see if you can taste any gin?" I asked, with a wink. I held my hand up, and he grabbed it. He sucked it ever so slowly, never breaking eye contact with me.

"Your finger is clean, would you like me to check anything else?" He asked.

Here we go! I batted my eyes at him. "Yes please."

"Jesus. You're killing me." He looked up the front of the plane, and frowned. I badly wanted to drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth. Just then, the stewardess passed, going to the back of the plane.

I jumped in my seat and covered myself with the sweater. "Christ, that was close." My face flamed red, but my body burned with passion and desire—the danger of being caught, driving all other thoughts out of my head.

He leaned over and kissed my ear, nipping it, and then I felt his tongue. I shivered. He moved to my neck.

"Ooohhh." I slumped in the chair. Limp with pleasure, my nerves all afire. I had to get off, I couldn't face traveling like this. I needed an orgasm. Sick with desire and longing, I couldn't stand the touch of the seat on my bare legs.

I twisted in my chair and kissed him full on the lips, my hands holding either side of his head. Our tongues fought each other, and the kiss deepened.

"Fuck me, please. Just touch me." I whispered. I felt like the smallest touch would tip me over into pleasure. I lay back in my seat, his lips locked to mine. He was practically in my lap, and clearly in charge.

"Ah, hum." The stewardess was right by our seat. I panicked and broke the kiss, grinning up at her like an idiot. He was slower, taking his time, turning to look back at her.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was okay over here?" The stewardess asked, a knowing grin on her face. "Can I get you anything, a fresh drink, a blanket?"

My thoughts raced. 'My god did she know what was happening, could she see the desire in my face?' The idea of her watching caused my face to flame red. I was turned on by the thought. This was a kink I knew nothing about. I loved it!

"Yes, please. A blanket would be nice." I croaked out.

"Would either of you like a drink." She asked. We declined, and I giggled.

Of all the rules we were breaking, spilling a drink, was the thing I picked to worry about.

The stewardess came back with two blankets that she gave to Ian. "Enjoy the rest of your flight." She winked before she left. Did she know?

Ian decided he would act like a gentleman. He opened one blanket and laid it on my lap. (I had pulled my skirt down.) He put his sweater in an overhead bin, then he sat and draped a blanket over his lap. Nobody was sitting across from us, which was marvelous as he squirmed out of his pants. You couldn't tell that he had them off. They pooled around his feet, hidden by the blanket.

"Where were we?" He asked.

"You're not serious? She totally knows." My voice raised an octave in my excitement.

"Tell me you don't want to, and I won't." He looked serious.

"Fuck no, of course, I want to," I replied. "But, what happens if we get caught?"

"I have no idea, I say we worry about that if it happens." He seemed very serious.

"Okay, tell me what to do. Do we do it in the bathroom, in the seat, under the blanket, are we going to have sex?" I was babbling.

"Close your eyes, keep them closed, pretend you are sleeping."

"Okaayy, I can do that," I whispered, leaning back and closing my eyes.

He didn't touch me at first, for what seemed like hours, but I'm sure it was just a few minutes. Then I felt a warm hand on my thigh. He left it there, not moving. It was big and warm, and soon all I could think about was that hand, and what he would do with it. I vowed to let him do whatever he wanted.

"Yes sir, you have your light on." It was the stewardess. I held my breath, tense with anxiety.

At that very moment, he moved his hand higher on my thigh, inches from my wet pussy.

"The lady fell asleep. I'd like a drink to keep me company." He took one finger and moved it on my inner thigh. Insignificant movements, just little circles, lightly touching, almost tickling me. "I'd like a Jack and Coke, please."

"Yes, sir, right away." I waited for a moment. "Bastard." I slugged him, turned in my seat, and trapped his hand between my thighs.

"What?" He laughed.

"You know what. Don't be a tease." I growled.

"Okay, okay, I give, I'll play nice." He laughed and pulled his hand out. Immediately, I missed his touch. I shivered, returned to my original position, slumped in the seat, legs akimbo, the blanket pulled to my chin.

"Here you are, sir. Can I do anything else for you?" The stewardess returned.

"That will be all. Thank you." I could hear the lust, the urgency in his voice, and wondered if she knew what was about to happen. Was she offering him something more?

The lights went out in our row, and I felt him turn towards me.

A hand landed on one leg, the other on the opposite thigh, and he pushed just a tad, spreading my legs further apart. 'What did he have in mind?'

For a moment, he held my leg open, asserting his dominance. Then, one hand stayed on my right thigh, resting there, a symbol of his confidence and power, while his other hand went straight to my pussy.

I was wet, open, ready, but still, he teased. He spread his hand, covered my slit and a good deal of the rest of my pelvis, and left it there. 'Christ,' I thought, 'I will have to fuck myself. Men!'

He turned, so he could fit a finger inside of me while rubbing my clit with his thumb. He must have been all twisted around, but I couldn't bother to care. He started by pumping that one finger in and out of me, up and down, like a machine. He left his thumb on my clit and didn't move it.

"OOOhhh." I groaned.

"SSShhhh." You're supposed to be sleeping. I heard the grin in his voice.

I squirmed in the seat, pleasure building. Ian rubbed with his thumb. Mashing my love button and then flicking lightly across it. His long thick finger curled up inside me, massaging.

I held my breath, teetering on edge.

"Please, please." I moaned. "Inside me."

He rammed three fingers into me, as deep as they would go, paused, withdrew, and slammed back into me. That was all it took. I locked my legs around his hand, and I was coming. Glorious waves of pleasure rolling over me.

I couldn't breathe. My body went rigid with pleasure. My foot cramped.

"Jesus Christ." I ran my hand through my hair and grinned up at him. "You're talented."

"I think you liked that." He replied.

"I did. God, I so did." I said. "I feel like I don't have a bone left in my body."

We paused for a moment, until he broke the silence, "you ready to do me?"

"Patience, big boy. I need oxygen." I grinned. I wondered at his words.

"We have just enough room for you to use your mouth." He informed me.

"Good thing, I like to use my mouth then." I loved to suck dick, and would have done it anyway, but the tone of his voice bothered me.

He didn't pick up on my tension.

"Attention all passengers: We've picked up a tailwind, and will be landing approximately 45 minutes early at 6:00 AM local time." It was the captain. "I'll be back on shortly to turn the seatbelt sign on."