Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we had better get busy, then hadn't we?" I smiled.

"Wait, give me your bag. Let's put it in your seat, in case the stewardess comes back." He instructed.

I handed him my bag and dropped to my knees, covering myself with the blanket. I heard him rustling around, moving the shoulder bag into position. An impressive erection tented his boxer-briefs.

I pulled them down and took his tip in my mouth. He was clean and smelled great. I heard him doing something with my bag again, so I paused until I had his full attention.

The mushroom-shaped head of his dick in my mouth, I used my tongue and swirled around the slit. I used one hand to hold him in place while I cupped his balls with the other.

"It's time to pay your bills." He growled and pushed my head down on his dick.

What a prick. Apparently, it was okay for him to tease, but not me. So I used my teeth and lightly nipped his dick, right behind the head. "Behave," I snarled.

He got the message and settled back in his seat.

I went to work. I sucked and licked, running my mouth up and down his dick, as far as I could go. I got his dick wet and used a hand on his shaft. I squeezed and rubbed while keeping him in my mouth and sucking.

Most guys loved this.

"I don't want a hand-job." He ordered.

'You're toast, buddy.' I thought, 'enjoy it while it lasts.' I promised myself I would never do this for him again.

I'd be damn if I was going to deep throat him. I tented my cheeks and sucked for all I was worth, I bathed him with my tongue. I paid particular attention to his slit.

He grew firmer, and I felt him stiffen.

He held my head down with one hand, I couldn't back up, so I wasn't surprised when he squirted copious amounts of salty cum in my mouth.

I swallowed the first load, but then redirected him, as he relaxed, so he squirted on my breasts.

After a moment, he released me. I climbed back into my seat. "How was that?" I asked quietly.

When and why had he turned into such a jerk?

"Fine. I'm going back to my old seat for the landing." He got up and left, never once making eye contact with me.

The rest of the flight was boring. I cleaned up in the bathroom. I couldn't find my panties, so that was a little embarrassing. I could only imagine the plane cleaner finding them, wondering what happened. I returned the blanket. It may have been my imagination, but the stewardess seemed sympathetic.

I looked for him, but I didn't see him on the plane. Maybe he got the upgrade he wanted.

Nor did I see him when I departed.

I checked in at the hotel, took a shower, and had some breakfast. I took my purse with me, and when it came time to pay, I found that I had no money left. My cash was gone. I saw a note, though, and he left my credit cards and my return ticket.

The note said, "Listen to your mom, don't trust strangers." He had signed it with a "P."

I wondered why he had left my cards and the ticket? I thought about calling the police or the airline, but really what proof did I have? It was his word against mine.

I did, of course, call the number he left on my phone. It went straight to a voicemail stating the number was no longer in use.

Mostly, though, I thought about my next steps. I had some money in my account back home, could I stay? Maybe I could find a job?

I wouldn't have any sort of cushion if I stayed in Europe.

Stay or go home?

A parking lot: The South of France - July 13th, 11PM

................................................................................................................................

The parking lot was currently empty, but Miranda knew it was a popular spot for people to moor yachts. These were her people, her friends. What if someone saw them?

Miranda closed her mouth and stepped out of the limo. She rested one hand on the trunk and stepped out of her skirt. She bent and took her shoes off, placing them back in the limo.

"I can't let him do that to you two." She turned to her husband. "Can I leave my nylons on?"

"Of course." William nodded.

Miranda, a little older than the two women, and in great shape, couldn't help it; her face flamed red with embarrassment.

She understood that on some level, the dynamics in her marriage had just changed. It wasn't just her marriage; it was her life. The driver would talk, and she didn't know how she could look anyone on the staff in the eyes again.

They would all know what happened here tonight.

"Thank you, thank you for everything, and you're beautiful," Anna hugged her.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about," Erica chimed in.

Miranda nodded in acknowledgment, knelt in front of the driver, and grabbed his erect cock.

The gravel hurt her knees, so she asked, "Can we at least have a blanket, or move to the grass?"

"No more talking, it's time to get to work," ordered William. He took his dick out for Erica.

Anna knelt next to Miranda, so she was touching her side. Miranda leaned into her, drawing comfort and warmth from the other woman.

"It's not so bad. Let me start." Anna whispered.

"I enjoy giving head, I just don't like him," Miranda muttered.

Anna took the cock and sucked for all she was worth. After a second, Miranda bent and licked his hard shaft. Anna left her hand on Miranda's back, providing encouragement.

Anna ran her tongue up across the driver's slit, which was leaking pre-cum. Then she cleaned under the spot, knowing that was a turn-on.

The driver spread his legs and leaned back, sticking his erection out. Miranda cleaned his balls. Anna stood, bent, and took all of him in her mouth. She felt the dick at the back of her throat and gagged, but she had done this before.

"Christ," murmured the driver who was running his hands through her hair. Anna fisted his cock and pumped, knowing he was close.

"No." The driver stopped Anna by pulling her hair. "I want to come in Miranda's mouth."

"You sure, honey? My mouth is just as warm and wet." Anna made eye contact and smiled.

Before the driver could reply, a car pulled in. The headlights swept over them, and stopped, leaving the threesome lit up.

"I'm sure." He reached down and pulled Miranda up by her hair. "Your turn, boss."

The car distracted Miranda; who could it be? Did they see her face? She had an idea.

In the meantime, Erica was busy licking and cleaning William's cock. He grew harder under her tender ministrations. She wondered if he would want to have sex again, she had not orgasmed, or maybe they would wait until they were on the boat.

William wondered who pulled in, and if they were someone he needed to invite over to the boat tonight. He hoped so as the humiliation would be exquisite for Miranda.

Miranda put her plan into action and took the driver's erection in her gaping mouth. She gagged, but she was desperate. Breathing through her nose, she relaxed her throat and tipped her head, until she could feel the first tickles of his pubic hairs on her nose.

Maybe the people in the car wouldn't be able to see her face now?

She heard voices and heard the click of a phone taking pictures, but she couldn't see. She knew if she looked, they would see her face, so she buried it on his cock.

Then it got worse.

"Wild Bill, is that your wife?" A voice boomed. "She looks good on her knees."

"I realized she belongs there." Her husband answered.

"Say, Bill, you having a party tonight?" The voice asked. "Maybe, I could bring the boys by?"

"Shit!" Miranda knew who it was now, and the boys were 22 years-old twins with one thing on their mind. They had been trying to get in her pants for the last week, ever since their boat docked.

She pulled off her driver's hard dick, so she could look at her husband. He had a drink in one hand and was smoking a cigar while Erica cleaned him up with her mouth. She hoped he would say no.

"Sure, sure, the more, the merrier." Her husband waved a hand in the air as the group left. He would have agreed to anything. He had special blue pills in the yacht and thought he needed them to get hard. His thoughts were all about sex.

He was amazed that he was growing erect again, so soon after coming. He hadn't thought it possible.

"You're slacking Boss, I'll dock your pay if you don't pick up the pace." The driver sounded stern.

Miranda took him in her mouth. Anna had filled in for her when she looked away, and the driver was close. A few bobs of her head and he erupted.

She jerked back, so he spilled most of his seed on her breasts. She leaned to one side and spat the cum out of her mouth.

"Boss, she needs punishment. She didn't swallow." The driver brayed.

William, eyes closed, swayed in the breeze. One hand held his cigar, and the other rested on Erica's head. That was the hand that held his drink, which was spilling on Erica's hair. "Oh, she will be, she will be, trust me."

"Enough, sweetheart." William gathered himself and pushed Erica away. "We have to save something for tonight."

"You've earned your reward. The yacht, food, and clothes." He nodded at Anna and Erica.

"Miranda, wife, dear, your punishment will be that you can't get dressed until tomorrow morning."

"What? No way!" Miranda cocked her hip and stuck a fist on it.

"You're welcome to leave if you wish, dear." William chuckled. If she left, she got nothing, per the clause in the iron-clad pre-nuptial agreement.

"Oooh!" Miranda stamped her foot. "You bastard."

"No worries, dear, we'll stick together." Anna linked arms with Miranda, Erica joined the group. The three women sauntered arm in arm across the parking lot, went down the dock, and sat in the small dinghy that would take them out to the yacht.

The men walked behind them, eyes glued to their asses. "Jesus, boss, that's a fine bunch of women." The limo driver said.

"I know. "William grinned. "Those asses put a bounce in my step."

The men joined the women in the small boat. The driver turned the key and cast off. William sat in front, his back to the spray. The women huddled together. Yes, it was July, and it was the Mediterranean, but it was still chilly on the water.

One last indignity waited.

The south of France: A beach: 11:30 PM - Lily.

............................................................................................................................................

I decided to stay. I was here, and didn't know if I would ever return.

Paris was lovely but expensive. I told myself the cost didn't matter, that I should enjoy myself. I just had to see Italy and went there after Paris. I traveled from North to South, spending loads of time in Rome and Venice. I took a boat from Sicily to a beach in the southern part of France.

I purchased a tent, bought food and wine in the local town, and lived on the beach. The nearest beach house sat empty, so I used the outdoor shower to stay clean.

I had bread, wine, cheese, a little butter, some meat, a fire flickered in the dark outside my tent. What more could a girl ask for? I couldn't think of a better way to end my trip.

I didn't really see that I had a choice. I would need to fly back tomorrow, or I would need to find some sort of employment. I looked everywhere, but nobody was hiring.

I didn't want to leave, who would? But really what did my wants and desires have to do with anything? I couldn't stay without money, and I didn't have any money.

My only regret was the sex with Ian. It was the single time I had sex the whole trip, something that I never expected. I heard that Italian men were always on the hustle, and everyone knows the French are lovers.

Maybe it was me? I knew I wasn't unattractive. I dressed like I cared, could I just be shutting people down with my attitude? Maybe Europeans didn't like Americans. I wasn't pushy.

I guess it wouldn't matter much after tomorrow. Sad, I poured myself another glass of wine and hugged my pillow.

Dinghy: Off the coast of France: 11:45 PM

.....................................................................................................................

William made a phone call. "We're heading back, I want the entire crew, waiting for inspection."

Miranda smiled. What was William thinking, a surprise inspection at this time of night? Half of the crew would be sleeping. They would not be happy.

But the crew was on deck when they arrived. Miranda noticed the table set for supper.

The deck was expensive and old, lit by hanging lanterns, easily visible in the cloudless night. A wall of glass separated the deck from an interior bar—doors in the glass led inside.

The outside dining table was surrounded by water on three sides. The deck was low, it looked to be used for sports, and waves splashed on all sides as the boat rocked.

The round glass table had eight settings. Chains were attached to the legs of the table. Miranda shivered. She had never been a fan of her husband's games.

The crew lined the edge of a deck. A rope at their backs kept them out of the sea. They created a walk-way but stood in silence, as the men, and naked women climbed aboard.

The crew was split between males and females. Not that William believed in equal rights, he hired females so he could admire their form.

Some in the crew, dressed casually as if they had just come from bed, while others wore uniforms. The Captain and officers stood off to the side. They looked angry, but Miranda knew they wouldn't dare protest.

William held his hands up in the air, and the deck quieted. "I need your help." His voice boomed out over the water. "I have three women with me. They will dine with me tonight, and I need to make sure they are, well, appropriate."

"I want a thorough inspection. However, time is limited, so I must ask that you limit yourself to only 30 seconds with each woman." He continued.

The veteran crew didn't need to be told why they inspected the women.

A crew woman raised her hand. "Are we allowed to touch?"

"You are," William replied. "The only rule is that you limit yourself to thirty seconds."

"Sir, but that's your wife." It was the Captain this time. Miranda had always been friendly to him.

"You're right, it is." William yawned. "Ladies, start on that end." He pointed. "When you finish, off to the showers, and get ready for dinner. Trust me, I'll let you know if you don't pass inspection."

'Christ,' Miranda thought, 'there are boats all around us.'

William looked at the three women. "What are you waiting for? Now, ladies."

Miranda held her head high and went first. She made eye contact with each crew member and greeted them by name. Anna followed, and then Erica.

The crew treated Miranda with as much respect as they could muster, while still appearing to take their job seriously.

They kissed Miranda, fondled her breasts, and slapped her ass. Miranda thought they did it more for the show. Her inspections rarely lasted the full thirty seconds.

A few crew wrapped her in a hug, trying to protect her. She found time to watch the other two girls.

Anna flushed with pleasure. One crewman spent the entire thirty seconds kissing her, his hands wrapped around the globes of her ass. He pulled her into a tight embrace, so they touched up and down their bodies, his pelvis locked into Anna's as they swayed with the waves.

The next woman turned Anna around, so Anna's back rested on her chest, and her front was open to the crewman's hands. She nuzzled and kissed Anna's neck, sucked on her ears, while her hands twisted, pulled and teased Anna's already erect nipples.

"Ooohh, that feels good," Anna moaned. Her head draped across the woman's shoulder, she looked up at the stars.

The whistle blew, and Anna went to the next man.

He too turned her, so she was leaning against him. Anna lifted her hands on his shoulders, leaving herself completely open.

He used his thirty seconds to torture and tease her clit. One hand never stopped moving, while the other dipped down into her soaked slit.

Anna appeared to be holding her breath as she neared orgasm, but the whistle blew. The flush on her face was clearly visible in the lights.

The next crewman dropped his pants and pushed Anna down on her knees to take him in her mouth.

She bobbed up and down on the erection, eagerly, intent, focused on returning the pleasure she felt. One hand rested on the crewman's hip, while the other frantically rubbed her own love button.

Erica, on the other hand, danced. She would allow a kiss and then spin out of reach of the grasping hands, then she would dart in and kiss her tormentor on the cheek.

It should have caused frustration. She was a wild creature, and the crew wanted nothing more than to hold her, touch her, capture her.

But she refused to play by their rules, permitting only the touches that she desired. Miranda felt envy.

It had been a long time since she had that sort of control, that kind of power. The power to inspire lust, but then not fill that lust. To leave people wanting, happy, with the little she gave them.

Miranda lost track of the girls when the next crewman pushed her to the deck. He had her kneel on all fours and then squatted behind her. He used the fingers of one hand to penetrate her wet pussy, and the other to play with her clitoris.

Miranda lost herself in a cloud of lust and sensation. The cool breeze, his large hands, and firm fingers, her head sank to the deck, and she didn't move when the whistle blew.

"Nooo, please don't stop." She whimpered.

He, however, slapped her ass and turned to Anna. She dropped to the deck and crawled to him.

"Please. I'm so close." Miranda looked at the next crewman, a pretty blonde server in the eyes. She was one of William's favorites. Miranda suspected the girl had hidden depths. She worked during the day and had come straight from bed in a bralette and panty set.

"On the ground, boss." She grinned at Miranda.

Miranda felt the woman's hands, on her core, in her, filling her, and then Rachel, the waitress touched Miranda's clit. Pleasure locked her body tight. She tipped over into orgasm - her pussy spasming around the girl's fingers, her liquid mixing with the seawater on deck.

Miranda orgasmed one more time before going to the showers. Anna orgasmed twice, and Erica, who came last, had none. It seemed as if the crew was in a hurry with her, knowing that she would allow nothing more than a touch or a kiss, and they had passed her rapidly along.

All the girls passed inspection, even Erica.

July 14th: 12:15 AM (National Nude day) William's yacht

................................................................................................................................

Anna, Erica, and Miranda showered together, though to call it a shower was a disservice to showers everywhere. It had 4 heads, so all 3 girls had plenty of hot water - only the best for William.

William sat at the bar, with a cognac and a cigar. He appeared to be sleeping, his chin propped up in one hand, as classical music played on the surround sound. A bowl of blue tablets sat on the bar-top. He had swallowed one when he sat down. He didn't feel the best, he was tired, but he would not go to bed.

He had promised the girls food, and he meant to keep that promise. Even now, the staff took food out to the table.

William jerked alert and smiled as the three men from the parking lot came in the back of the boat.

"Permission to come aboard?" One called.

"Granted!" He responded, pleased with a new thought.

The girls stepped out of the shower. They had shaved, shampooed, conditioned, and moisturized. They were ready for what would happen, or so they thought.

"These towels are awesome." Erica laughed at the other two. "Don't we make a spectacle." The three wrapped themselves in fluffy white towels, from head to toe.