Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wives knew better. There were, of course, no fresh fish.

The end..

The boat: Two weeks later.

..................................................................................................................

"Cool! Thanks, Jerry." Miranda said to her lawyer. He was in London, she was in the bar at the back of the boat. He wore a suit and tie, it looked expensive and undoubtedly was.

She wore a thong bikini bottom, a silver necklace, a green handkerchief to keep her curls out of her face, and absolutely nothing else.

She was a little disappointed with Jerry, he had done an excellent job of looking her in the eyes. Her large, firm, tanned breasts topped by erect nipples, had drawn only cursory interest. A combination of the air conditioner, and Jerry's gorgeous legal secretary, betrayed her lust. Miranda had a thing for leggy brunettes in pencil skirts, and the secretary fit the bill perfectly.

"Bye, Jerry." She ended the call with a flick of her wrist. Miranda smiled when she was sure he was gone. He had been friends with dear departed William, and she hadn't been sure she could trust him.

She knew William was going to divorce her, and she worried that he changed his will. It turned out, he had an appointment with Jerry, to do just that, but it was for next month. Far too late.

Miranda was now a very wealthy woman. She had more money then she could spend in a thousand lifetimes. What was she going to do? How could she keep it safe, how could she use it to help others? Her thoughts raced.

Then, she looked out the window at the back deck. Rachel, Lily, Miranda, and Anna lay in the sun, naked. A bottle of champagne in an ice bucket next to them. She heard their laughter and wanted to join them. It appeared they were playing some sort of game.

She smiled and sauntered out the glass door. "Guess what?" She called.

The four women shrieked and leaped to their feet. Before Miranda could say anything else, they had her naked, flat on her back, her handkerchief covering her eyes, and her hands held down by two topless male crew members.

"Don't you want to know my news?" She laughed.

"No." They shrieked in unison. "We're playing a game, and you're it."

"So, how does this game work?" Miranda asked.

"One of us will do something to your body, you have to guess who it is. Guess right, and that person is it, guess wrong, and you're still in the middle." Anna informed her.

"So, what do you mean by 'something?' That sounds suspicious." Miranda replied.

"' Something,' dear girl, means we get to do whatever we want." Lily chimed in.

"Oooh boy," Miranda said. "Well, I guess we better get started."

Miranda felt a mouth on her right breast, another on her left breast, and someone else diligently licking the flower petals that lined her sex. One of the crewmen kissed her neck and ear, and the other made love to her mouth.

'You guys cheat.' She thought but didn't say anything. It was at that moment that she knew they would all be okay.

Moments later, her orgasm roared over her, and she didn't think about anything at all.

Epilogue: 10 years later

.....................................................................................................................

Anna and Erica stayed with Miranda. She supported their families back in Ukraine and built a medical clinic. Miranda paid to send the young women to college and then medical school.

Anna and Erica joined Doctors without Borders, and travel the world, helping others. Miranda's chateau in France, is their home base. They still have the jewels she gave them, and wear them every time they leave for work.

Miranda supplies them with money whenever they ask. They use the money to help others, and no longer do any sex work.

They make sure to return to France at least two times a year, and always have lots of sex, when they do. Neither has taken a lover, preferring instead the company of each other and their friends.

Rachel and Miranda became best friends. Rachel spends her time taking care of Miranda so that Miranda can focus on charity work. The two shared many lovers over the years, but lately, it's been Anna, Erica, and Lily.

Rachel manages the farm and vineyards where they live. Both are profitable and provide income for families in the surrounding area. Rachel has everything she ever wished for.

It turns out, someone was taking pictures of Lily in her backyard. Pictures they sent to the local school district and then published on the web. She goes home, but only to see her parents. She does stay in contact with her old friends.

Lily made the obvious choice and stayed in France starting a school. Miranda provides financial assistance, and she takes kids regardless of ability to pay. As a result, many refugee students attend, as well as the local kids, who could not afford it otherwise.

Lily took numerous lovers over the years. For a while, she went a little crazy, intoxicated by all the sex. She wears sundresses and is perfectly happy with her body. She does still travel to Paris, to dance in a cabaret once a week, but no longer takes lovers, content with just the other four women.

Lily lost track of the amount of anal sex she's had over the years. Every now and then she thinks of her old boyfriend and wonders if he misses her.

The five women like to play games, and Lily is perfectly delighted to let herself be dominated.

Rachel felt she did little to earn William's money, and therefore she had an obligation to help others. She gives little to traditional charities and instead spends her time funding projects that give back. She lives with Rachel in a large chateau in the South of France.

Over the years, she took many lovers, but now she limits herself to the other four women. The five of them do, it must be said, ask others to join them in bed.

She is perfectly content with her life.